Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Russia Paid The Taliban Bounties For Killing American Troops (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Russia Paid The Taliban Bounties For Killing American Troops by Boondawg
Started on: 06-26-2020 07:13 PM
Replies: 94 (1558 views)
Last post by: cliffw on 04-16-2021 12:22 PM
cvxjet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2020 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You Anything-For-Trump! ers play the little ganger crap all the time; "You don't agree that Trump is the GREATEST PRESIDENT EEVVEERR!!! Then you are Marxist-Leftist-Mussy!!!!"

Just like the gang-bangers do to keep their people in line....Trump is a traitorous little scumbag selling America out and Russia has you new "conservatives" all brainwashed to help him do it....

NO>>>>>ONE>>>>IS>>>>ALLOWED>>>TO>>>DISAGREE>>>WITH>>>OR>>>QUESTION>>>ANYTHING>>>LORD>>>TRUMP>>>DOES!!!

Brainwashed morons with russian soap pouring out of your ears- Wake up! More and more people are realizing this guy is a complete scumbag and traitor to our great country and the Constitution- Stop helping him wreck our country.

Reagan and Ike would have him arrested for Treason- look at what is NOW going on with the Covid crisis- Still, he does anything to divide our country....Millions will die because of him....
IP: Logged
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2020 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Totally O/T
General
Cars
Fun Stuff
Hobbies < How is this topic related to hobbies? Unless your hobbies are trolling.
Computers/Internet
Politics
Religion
Sell/Buy/Trade
Rickady88GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2020 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cvxjet:

You Anything-For-Trump! ers play the little ganger crap all the time; "You don't agree that Trump is the GREATEST PRESIDENT EEVVEERR!!! Then you are Marxist-Leftist-Mussy!!!!"

Just like the gang-bangers do to keep their people in line....Trump is a traitorous little scumbag selling America out and Russia has you new "conservatives" all brainwashed to help him do it....

NO>>>>>ONE>>>>IS>>>>ALLOWED>>>TO>>>DISAGREE>>>WITH>>>OR>>>QUESTION>>>ANYTHING>>>LORD>>>TRUMP>>>DOES!!!

Brainwashed morons with russian soap pouring out of your ears- Wake up! More and more people are realizing this guy is a complete scumbag and traitor to our great country and the Constitution- Stop helping him wreck our country.

Reagan and Ike would have him arrested for Treason- look at what is NOW going on with the Covid crisis- Still, he does anything to divide our country....Millions will die because of him....

I am glad you brought this up, I do think Trump is one of the best Presidents in my life time, right up and next to Reagan. A d for the record I do not try to force this fact on anyone. They can believe what they want,...why won't you let me believe what I want? This Country is only free to you and your like mind?
And for the record, Trump is far from perfect. Do you actually believe that Trump supporters think he is perfect a d that they have no issues or complaints? Think again, Trump does have his flaws and I think more people who support him will admit this.
Like other anti-Trumpers you are full of complaints and insults but totally empty on facts to back your hate for him.
So why is Biden a better choice, give facts a d reason rather than emotion a d hate. While you are at it list what is wrong with Trump, facts only please.
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2020 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

Totally O/T
General
Cars
Fun Stuff
Hobbies < How is this topic related to hobbies? Unless your hobbies are trolling.
Computers/Internet
Politics
Religion
Sell/Buy/Trade

I didn't notice until you pointed it out. But it seems a vast majority of his threads are marked as either "fun stuff" or "hobbies". I only saw one (so far this year) marked as politics.

Interesting.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2020 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

I didn't notice until you pointed it out. But it seems a vast majority of his threads are marked as either "fun stuff" or "hobbies". I only saw one (so far this year) marked as politics.

Interesting.

I did not notice either. This is my last post in this thread
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2020 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Millions will die because of him....

One never knows when their number is up. Are you scared yet ?
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2020 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

One never knows when their number is up. Are you scared yet ?

I am already dying from Lupus that my doctor gave me.......How do your kids or grandkids feel about the country being ruined and millions dying? Putin is laughing his azz off at what he is doing wrecking our country....Learn to speak russian!

LitebulbwithaFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2020 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe I am slow, but I missed the part where Trump is giving us to Russia?

How is Russia taking over the US?
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2020 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Vlad wants to reassemble the USSR ("Worst thing to happen in human history is the collapse of the Soviet Union") and also stated that he would stop at nothing to accomplish this. Main obstacles are the USA and NATO so he wants to wreck both.

Step 1) gain control of news outlets in America (Fox/OAN and CNN)

Step 2) Slant news/info to get people at two extremes to go more extreme

Step 3) "Test the waters" for readiness of populations (Texas invasion hoax 2015)

Step 4) Get puppet elected that will A) do Putin's bidding and B) Get people at political extremes to go even more extreme

Step 5) Bury the USA in Debt with tax cut

Step 6) Pandemic

Step 7) With pandemic destroy USA economy

Step 8) Tell extreme party faithful that "Puppet will win in LANDSLIDE!!" (Get them to believe this WILL happen-IS going to happen)

Step 9) Have Puppet LOSE

Step 10) Have Puppet claim "Election was stolen by DEEP state and Killary!" and then call faithful to arms for Civil war

Step 11) Celebrate the destruction of the USA.......

I believe that the high number of mass shootings is being pushed by Russia also; Some of my Liberal friends state "Too many guns!" but I don't believe that- not that much of a change since 1990s...And then the murder of George Floyd; The Cops KNEW they were being filmed from numerous angles....looked like they were doing it for maximum effect in the videos....Also, pushing the idiot liberal/Antifa fools to burn and loot......We are close and Putin is very happy.

Fact; Fox news is owned and run by Rupert Murdoch- an AUSTRALIAN...and his best friend and business partner is....Vladimir Putin! It is well known that Sean Hannity is pals with Putin and pro-russian.....And Fox Fired Bill O'Reilly only after he stated on air that "Putin is a killer" and Russia called for his firing.

Why does Trump never fear catching the Virus? Is he a "Gift from Heaven", or a real "Tough guy" (Who hid in his bunker) or......was he inoculated by his pal Putin before the pandemic was started?

[This message has been edited by cvxjet (edited 07-02-2020).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2020 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They tried to say the Republicans were elitist fat cats. Well, that turned out to be the Democrats. (Biden, Pelosi, Feinstein, etc.)

They tried to say the Republicans were racists. Well, that turned out to be the Democrats, too. (Woodrow Wilson, Robert Byrd, LBJ, and on and on)

They tried to say Republicans wanted everyone to die. Does anyone know anything about Obamacare or abortion or crime and policing in Democrat controlled cities?

Now, Russia is all they have left. Do you expect that farce will end any differently?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2020 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19455 posts
Member since Mar 2009

Vlad wants to reassemble the USSR ("Worst thing to happen in human history is the collapse of the Soviet Union") and also stated that he would stop at nothing to accomplish this. Main obstacles are the USA and NATO so he wants to wreck both.

Step 1) gain control of news outlets in America
The left has already done that.

Step 3) "Test the waters" for readiness of populations
antifa, occupy, BLM insurrections

Step 4) Get puppet elected that will A) do Putin's bidding and B) Get people at political extremes to go even more extreme
“Tell Vladimir I will have more flexibility after my reelection”

Step 5) Bury the USA in Debt with tax cut social programs

Step 6) Pandemic illegal alien invasion

Step 7) With pandemic high taxes destroy USA economy

Step 8) Tell extreme party faithful that "Puppet will win in LANDSLIDE!!" (Get them to believe this WILL happen-IS going to happen)
Remember Hillary?

Step 9) Have Puppet LOSE
See above

Step 10) Have Puppet claim "Election was stolen by DEEP state and Killary the Constitution! We must change the Constitution." and then call faithful to arms for Civil war
See above again.

The left has already done the entire list.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 07-02-2020).]

PFF
System Bot
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2020 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, willie....Everyone (MILLIONS!!!) on the left is evil, and part of the deep state with secret handshakes and special phone numbers to hold secret talks on....and ALL of the (Hundreds) news outlets EXCEPT russia-controlled Fox and OAN are hyper-liberal leftist.........you MUST only get your info (Indoctrination) from Fox and OAN....

What is really ridiculous is my conservative friends say that the liberals have all changed and are NOW evil and want to destroy America....But it is the Right/conservatives who keep going against their original principles; Lower taxes for ALL, no deficit spending, taking care of the MIDDLE class, Talk softly and carry a big stick......and then most of the cons I talk to now state that Reagan and Ike were leftist liberals who didn't understand how a great man can lead like Trump.....

Putin is playing you for total fools....keep drinking the russian soap!
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2020 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

But Putin says I can have all the vodka and caviar I can afford.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2020 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19455 posts
Member since Mar 2009
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2020 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Step 1) gain control of news outlets in America

Step 3) "Test the waters" for readiness of populations
antifa, occupy, BLM insurrections

“Tell Vladimir I will have more flexibility after my reelection”

Step 5) Bury the USA in Debt with tax cut social programs

Step 6) Pandemic illegal alien invasion

Step 7) With pandemic high taxes destroy USA economy

Remember Hillary?

Step 9) Have Puppet LOSE
See above

Step 10) Have Puppet claim "Election was stolen by DEEP state and Killary the Constitution! We must change the Constitution." and then call faithful to arms for Civil war
See above again.

The left has already done the entire list.

Step 3..you left out Jade Helm 15.....

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2020 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes, willie....Everyone (MILLIONS!!!) on the left is evil, and part of the deep state with secret handshakes and special phone numbers to hold secret talks on....and ALL of the (Hundreds) news outlets EXCEPT russia-controlled Fox and OAN are hyper-liberal leftist.........you MUST only get your info (Indoctrination) from Fox and OAN....

What is really ridiculous is my conservative friends say that the liberals have all changed and are NOW evil and want to destroy America....But it is the Right/conservatives who keep going against their original principles; Lower taxes for ALL, no deficit spending, taking care of the MIDDLE class, Talk softly and carry a big stick......and then most of the cons I talk to now state that Reagan and Ike were leftist liberals who didn't understand how a great man can lead like Trump.....

You are crazier than a shithouse rat.

Do you check under your bed for Russians every night?

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 07-02-2020).]

cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2020 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
But Ranye or whatever....You are learning russian right now...In fact, are you actually in Russia? DO you even own a Fiero? You are NEVER on any of the other forum threads here......Just a Russian Troll boy...I bet you couldn't even spell Fiero without a translation book.....

Why are you so happy to help russia? Why do you love Putin so much? And why do YOU want to wreck our country? Why do you hate the (US) Constitution?

Trolly-boy trolling the internet for his Russian masters......
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2020 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

But Ranye or whatever....You are learning russian right now...In fact, are you actually in Russia? DO you even own a Fiero? You are NEVER on any of the other forum threads here......Just a Russian Troll boy...I bet you couldn't even spell Fiero without a translation book.....

Why are you so happy to help russia? Why do you love Putin so much? And why do YOU want to wreck our country? Why do you hate the (US) Constitution?

Trolly-boy trolling the internet for his Russian masters......

OH NO!

You haf deescovered our zeekret plan

Now ve must make new plan to get Moose and Squirrel.

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2020 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

(can't miss Obama and Hillary making out in the bushes)
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2020 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2020 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

My eyes! My eyes! (I had to eliminate the photo because it was making me ill (Er)......

I complained years ago to my conservative friend about spending $41 million to buy a dirty dress (The Billy-gate thingy) and my friend was getting wound up....So I asked him, "Wouldn't YOU be cheating if you had Hillary at home?" I thought he was literally going to die laughing..........

I hate all politicians...Even the good ones (Still waiting....)

[This message has been edited by cvxjet (edited 07-03-2020).]

PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2020 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I hate all politicians...Even the good ones (Still waiting....)

Yet, astonishingly, you never made a single peep here throughout 8 long years of Obama.......

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 07-03-2020).]

cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2020 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You are a little moron Raney........I wasn't on here then except (Wow! Get this...) for Fiero knowledge.......

I am not a big fan of Obama, but I have heard how the idiots paint him....Foreign-born Mussy who destroyed America......the country was a flaming wreck after he got in there, and he was deficit spending the whole time he was in office (Thank GOSH you new "Conservatives" don't deficit spend...."Right"?)

Remember how we went into a recession when Obama got in office? Oh, wait! That was during Bushy's time, wasn't it? Remember how he had the US Military (Who he hates and who hates him (YOUR words) join with the Chinese red army to invade Texas and confine all 28 million texans to ONE walmart?

When is Trump going to lead troops down to Texas and rescue all the texans from that Walmart?

If I could I would vote for Reagan, Ike, or Teddy......Or a newer (Real) Conservative like Jeb Bush......But you guys want Trump and ONLY trump.......Remember when the Conservatives stood for morals? Now you worship your great leader who cheated every business partner he ever had (Except Putin) and cheats on his wife with **** stars.....Morals are only something you claim, not something you guys actually live by.....

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2020 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This photo is photoshopped. I can tell because Trump is several inches taller than Putin.
It's a fake don't take it to seriously.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2020 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

This photo is photoshopped. I can tell because Trump is several inches taller than Putin.
It's a fake don't take it to seriously.

Hahahah... not because it's a freakishly long horse...
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2020 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

With eight legs... not counting the human ones!

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2020 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh, yeah that too, I was just drawn to the obvious
tebailey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2020 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tebaileySend a Private Message to tebaileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You support tRump because he's a racist POS.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2020 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tebailey:

Prove it.
How is Trump racist?
How can you prove people follow politics for the purpose of racism?

The racist card is so over played. People are calling inanimate objects racist. They call people they do not even know, racist, without a shred of evidence.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2020 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How can you prove people follow politics for the purpose of racism?

I can prove it.

Millions of people voted for this guy for no other reason than the color of his skin.

In an interview with Ebony magazine, film star Samuel L. Jackson revealed why he voted for Obama:

I voted for Barack because he was black. ’Cuz that’s why other folks vote for other people — because they look like them … That’s American politics, pure and simple. [Obama’s] message didn’t mean [bleep] to me.”

https://thewashingtonsentin...a-because-hes-black/

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy, "I mean, that's a storybook, man."...Joe Biden 2008

Leftists are compulsive RACISTS. It is fundamentally a part of their identity politics.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 07-06-2020).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2020 02:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Trump Pushed CIA to Give Intelligence to Kremlin, While Taking No Action Against Russia Arming Taliban"
Ryan Goodman for Just Security(.org); July 8, 2020.
https://www.justsecurity.or...ssia-arming-taliban/

This is a valuable addition to the "Russia Paid The Taliban Bounties For Killing American Troops" thread library.

The President's supporters and defenders could scroll through this well organized article and engage with some of what's being argued against the President in this matter.

The estimated time to read this closely from end to end is 20 minutes.

This is a little "blurb" about the author of this report, Ryan Goodman.
https://www.justsecurity.org/author/goodmanryan/

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 07-09-2020).]

PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2020 07:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Is that all you got ?

Only one party in America has a history of embracing slavery and institutional racism. And it's NOT the GOP.

The Dumbocrats are the ones who use identity politics to this day.
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2020 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Actually, they support trump because Putin is telling them to- thru his "news" outlets, Fox and OAN....It is amazing how much the new "Conservatives" love russian soap......

Hey Trump-cons, trump says to send your kids back to school and don't worry about the virus......You're all onboard with sacrificing 20% of the population....."Right"?

Trump is doing everything he can to split our country during the most difficult time in it's history...anyone can see this, but the russian soap-suckers are lovin' trump.....

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2020 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT: The racist card is so over played. People are calling inanimate objects racist. They call people they do not even know, racist, without a shred of evidence.

Apparently, COVID-19 is racist (and fat phobic), also.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2020 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you think it's a stunt, watch the whole thing.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 07-09-2020).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2020 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Actually, they support trump because Putin is telling them to- thru his "news" outlets, Fox and OAN....It is amazing how much the new "Conservatives" love russian soap......

Hey Trump-cons, trump says to send your kids back to school and don't worry about the virus......You're all onboard with sacrificing 20% of the population....."Right"?

Trump is doing everything he can to split our country during the most difficult time in it's history...anyone can see this, but the russian soap-suckers are lovin' trump.....

Are you rayb?
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2020 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rickady88GT

10648 posts
Member since Dec 2002

Insulting me will not convince me to listen to your argument or change my mind. In fact I am starting to think you are clinically mentally ill. And that is not meant to be an insult. You have some delusional image of people that you seem to resent. You make straw man arguments that are false and baseless. You speak as if you are reading from a cheesy business card of Trump hate written by antifia and can't, won't, or are unable to back up anything you say with a reasonable argument or facts.
It is as if you only post garbage that you think will upset people? That is what trolls and hateful keyboard warriors do for mentalmasterbation.
If you have a legitimate complaint with Trump or Republicans or even Conservatives just state it with reason and clarity, without the insults. Nothing I have said here is an emotional outburst, it is factual advice.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2020 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Insulting me will not convince me to listen to your argument or change my mind. In fact I am starting to think you are clinically mentally ill.

I was already isolated inside because of drug-induced Lupus

A number of different potential psychological and psychiatric problems can affect those with lupus. Difficulties may arise from the disease process itself, which commonly affects the brain

https://www.lupusuk.org.uk/...psychiatricproblems/

Crazier than a shithouse rat.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 07-09-2020).]

cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2020 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Insulting me will not convince me to listen to your argument or change my mind. In fact I am starting to think you are clinically mentally ill. And that is not meant to be an insult. You have some delusional image of people that you seem to resent. You make straw man arguments that are false and baseless. You speak as if you are reading from a cheesy business card of Trump hate written by antifia and can't, won't, or are unable to back up anything you say with a reasonable argument or facts.
It is as if you only post garbage that you think will upset people? That is what trolls and hateful keyboard warriors do for mentalmasterbation.
If you have a legitimate complaint with Trump or Republicans or even Conservatives just state it with reason and clarity, without the insults. Nothing I have said here is an emotional outburst, it is factual advice.

I will say this very clearly...No conservative from 20 years ago would have anything to do with Trump....That is absolute fact. You guys can suck the tyrant- juice and goose-step along with fox "News" and the other russian -controlled information outlets....But trump is a traitor and a coward and anyone who is outside of the russian soap-wash can see it.

You are told by the russian-soap peddlers that Russia is a good christian country, that Putin is a great leader and that Russia would never do anything mean or wrong, and then you pay for it with your money and your country's welfare....Since trump has come to power, this country has suffered one disaster after another....I believe that most- if not all- are PLANNED by Putin, but since you LOVE him, you "KNOW" he wouldn't do nuthin' wrong....Your children and grandchildren will live in a wrecked America controlled by a puppet regime under Putin......But WORM trump will be eliminated by Putin after the damage is done.

I am a conservative...But I stopped watching Fox back 20 years ago...and then watched all of my friends- most are conservatives like me- spin out of control, saying really stupid crap...Now you fools want a Religious Theocracy with trump as Jesus-returned and anyone who doesn't agree with you is black-listed and called names...Look at all of the Military men who have walked away from this administration...but you "KNOW" they are all leftist-traitors to the "Great Cause"...Wake up and smell the bacon...This bastard is a traitor and is selling out the country you love...Putin is controlling him and is destroying our country!

How can you listen to this evil creature say "I will cut off funding if they don't re-open all of the schools!".....or do you want everyone in this country to die? Make up your minds if you are with this country or with Trump-putin....
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2020 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am a conservative...

No you're not.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave