Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Does anyone else see a backlash coming? (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Does anyone else see a backlash coming? by Rickady88GT
Started on: 06-22-2020 01:34 PM
Replies: 51 (824 views)
Last post by: Rickady88GT on 07-03-2020 09:16 PM
Rickady88GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2020 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I marked this as politics because social issues often are linked to politics.

With all of the madness going on in America who thinks that a backlash is in the making?
With all the accusations of racism, heavy handed government agencies, anarchy, evil flags and statutes, chaos, riots, vandalism, looting and even mass bullying in the streets and social media, cancel culture and doxing. And many more examples of madness, how long will the "normal people" tolerate this craziness?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2020 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is entirely possible, but it would be regrettable. I sincerely hope all of the "normal people" keep their cool. We certainly don't need some overzealous moron to screw everything up.

We just need to get our message out there. Stay the course and keep your powder dry.

At this point, what I fear most is election fraud.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2020 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

It is entirely possible, but it would be regrettable. I sincerely hope all of the "normal people" keep their cool. We certainly don't need some overzealous moron to screw everything up.

We just need to get our message out there. Stay the course and keep your powder dry.

The media has been engaged in an election fraud for over 13 years.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2020 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would add 100 (or more) years to that timeline Rick.
"Yellow Journalism" has been around for a very very long time.
It's just more visible and accessible now because of the internet age.

“The public is becoming heartily sick of fake news and fake extras. Some of the newspapers in this town have printed so many lying dispatches that people are beginning to mistrust any statement they make.” .......................................................................Lies. We condemn against truth:

(1) The publication of fake illustrations of men and events of news interest, however marked their similarity, without an accompanying statement that they are not real pictures of the event or person but only suggestive imitations.

(2) The publication of fake interviews made up of the assumed views of an individual, without his consent.

(3) The publication of interviews in quotations unless the exact, approved language of the interviewed be used. When an interview is not an exact quotation it should be obvious in the reading that only the thought and impression of the interviewer is being reported.

(4) The issuance of fake news dispatches whether the same have for their purpose the influencing of stock quotations, elections, or the sale of securities or merchandise. Some of the greatest advertising in the world has been stolen through the news columns in the form of dispatches from unscrupulous press agents. Millions have been made on the rise and fall of stock quotations caused by newspaper lies, sent out by designing reporters........................................................................................
News now is a dependence on “the familiar aspects of sensationalism—crime news, scandal and gossip, divorces and sex, and stress upon the reporting of disasters and sports”; “the lavish use of pictures, many of them without significance, inviting the abuses of picture-stealing and ‘faked’ pictures;” and “impostures and frauds of various kinds, such as ‘faked’ interviews and stories.”

Sound familiar?
Each is talking about the late 1800s-early 1900s..

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 06-22-2020).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2020 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

I would add 100 (or more) years to that timeline Rick.
"Yellow Journalism" has been around for a very very long time.
It's just more visible and accessible now because of the internet age.

“The public is becoming heartily sick of fake news and fake extras. Some of the newspapers in this town have printed so many lying dispatches that people are beginning to mistrust any statement they make.” .......................................................................Lies. We condemn against truth:

(1) The publication of fake illustrations of men and events of news interest, however marked their similarity, without an accompanying statement that they are not real pictures of the event or person but only suggestive imitations.

(2) The publication of fake interviews made up of the assumed views of an individual, without his consent.

(3) The publication of interviews in quotations unless the exact, approved language of the interviewed be used. When an interview is not an exact quotation it should be obvious in the reading that only the thought and impression of the interviewer is being reported.

(4) The issuance of fake news dispatches whether the same have for their purpose the influencing of stock quotations, elections, or the sale of securities or merchandise. Some of the greatest advertising in the world has been stolen through the news columns in the form of dispatches from unscrupulous press agents. Millions have been made on the rise and fall of stock quotations caused by newspaper lies, sent out by designing reporters........................................................................................
News now is a dependence on “the familiar aspects of sensationalism—crime news, scandal and gossip, divorces and sex, and stress upon the reporting of disasters and sports”; “the lavish use of pictures, many of them without significance, inviting the abuses of picture-stealing and ‘faked’ pictures;” and “impostures and frauds of various kinds, such as ‘faked’ interviews and stories.”

Sound familiar?

I can't argue against this Don.
I guess I myself have been exponentially jaded against the media within the last 15 or 20 years. But it's unchecked unprofessional bias has been nothing short of devolution to tabloid rags.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2020 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some major employers are announcing diversity and race related agendas, hiring practices and quotas. I personally saw one say that employees who hire's pay will be impacted based on the amount of change seen.

When they use money to talk, many people will listen. When they dangle carrots and wield whips promising to hold employees accountable. Peoples livelyhoods, they will likley cave.

Its crazy. Flat out racist.

"Social justice" has replaced things.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2020 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Some major employers are announcing diversity and race related agendas, hiring practices and quotas. I personally saw one say that employees who hire's pay will be impacted based on the amount of change seen.

When they use money to talk, many people will listen. When they dangle carrots and wield whips promising to hold employees accountable. Peoples livelyhoods, they will likley cave.

Its crazy. Flat out racist.

Quotas are racist: proof, what if the goal of the quotas were to hire more white people? Just changing the race beneficiary does not make it less racist.
What EVERY American should be saying is that we don't even ask or care what color, race, religion or gender our employees are, we just want to hire the most qualified to do the job. Take your race baiting and shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

BTW, who has the right to say who can get hired in privately owned businesses? NOBODY, that is who. The public sector jobs that are paid by public taxes should absolutely represent EVERY type of person as long as the employees are actually qualified to do the job WITHOUT hiring quota practices influencing the outcome.
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2020 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I would very much like to read the source(s) of all that for myself.

Do you have a link?
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2020 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13811 posts
Member since Mar 2006

Originally posted by 2.5:

It's odd how people seem to have blithely accepted a meaningless term like "social justice" when, in reality, there's no such thing.

"The minute one begins to define social justice, one runs into embarrassing intellectual difficulties. It becomes, most often, a term of art whose operational meaning is, “We need a law against that.” In other words, it becomes an instrument of ideological intimidation, for the purpose of gaining the power of legal coercion. "

" It is the function of “social justice” to blame somebody else, to blame the system, to blame those who (mythically) “control” it. As Leszek Kolakowski wrote in his magisterial history of communism, the fundamental paradigm of Communist ideology is guaranteed to have wide appeal: you suffer; your suffering is caused by powerful others; these oppressors must be destroyed. We need to hold someone accountable, Hayek notes, even when we recognize that such a protest is absurd.

https://www.firstthings.com...ining-social-justice

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 06-22-2020).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2020 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2020 02:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Randye:
https://daily.jstor.org/to-...o-yellow-journalism/

Thank You
PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2020 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

It's odd how people seem to have blithely accepted a meaningless term like "social justice" when, in reality, there's no such thing.

"The minute one begins to define social justice, one runs into embarrassing intellectual difficulties. It becomes, most often, a term of art whose operational meaning is, “We need a law against that.” In other words, it becomes an instrument of ideological intimidation, for the purpose of gaining the power of legal coercion. "

" It is the function of “social justice” to blame somebody else, to blame the system, to blame those who (mythically) “control” it. As Leszek Kolakowski wrote in his magisterial history of communism, the fundamental paradigm of Communist ideology is guaranteed to have wide appeal: you suffer; your suffering is caused by powerful others; these oppressors must be destroyed. We need to hold someone accountable, Hayek notes, even when we recognize that such a protest is absurd.

https://www.firstthings.com...ining-social-justice

I agree, justice is justice. Social and justice don't fit together, its like saying feelings and facts fit together.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2020 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43224 posts
Member since May 2007

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

Quotas are racist: proof, what if the goal of the quotas were to hire more white people? Just changing the race beneficiary does not make it less racist.
What EVERY American should be saying is that we don't even ask or care what color, race, religion or gender our employees are, we just want to hire the most qualified to do the job. Take your race baiting and shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

BTW, who has the right to say who can get hired in privately owned businesses? NOBODY, that is who. The public sector jobs that are paid by public taxes should absolutely represent EVERY type of person as long as the employees are actually qualified to do the job WITHOUT hiring quota practices influencing the outcome.

Yep racist is the new tolerant, the new justice, its a one way street, socially acceptable, lol.
I don't fully understand why, but som large companies (and I'm sure others, and publically funded things) are caving to the concept.
It may be that they think the social aspect will be good advertising to do so, thinking the public agrees with the idea so they better follow suit?
It may be that the leaders actually beleive it.
It could of course be beyond that...

When people don't believe in a right and a wrong, whats left? Its likley all about feelings. In business you sell what sells.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post06-23-2020 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
At least here, companies cave and cater out of fear.

There is cancel culture which hurts sales, but it gets worse.

We have "human rights commission "which is a quasi-judicial kangaroo court of political correctness.

All any of these special interest types has to do is file a complaint that they were discriminated against, their whittle pantie-waist feelings were hurt, or they are offfeeennnndddeeeddd and the company is shelling out mega bucks to make them feel better.

It's bad enough companies have been put under, and others (like myself ) refuse to ever hire any staff regardless of how much work is available, simply to sidestep the problem.
rbell2915

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2020 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rbell2915Send a Private Message to rbell2915Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's best to shut the news off and stay away from social media. You will never win and you will only be angry. Just remember that you will be living a much happier and fulfilling life than any of these leftist clowns. While they sit on twitter all day collecting their welfare you are living the best life that you can as a real American. Buy ammo, enjoy your time with your friends and family.

I highly suggest reading "Enjoy the Decline" by Aaron Clarey.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2020 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

When people don't believe in a right and a wrong, whats left?

They believe and they know it exists, they just don't accept that the concept exists for, or applies to "them".
Lots of that going around these days..
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-24-2020 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rbell2915:

It's best to shut the news off and stay away from social media. You will never win and you will only be angry. Just remember that you will be living a much happier and fulfilling life than any of these leftist clowns. While they sit on twitter all day collecting their welfare you are living the best life that you can as a real American. Buy ammo, enjoy your time with your friends and family.

I highly suggest reading "Enjoy the Decline" by Aaron Clarey.

That's a bit of a double edged sword. I try to avoid the social aspect of social media for exactly that reason , but me and tons of others rely on it for marketing. Facebook is by far the cheapest (free) and easiest way to reach a local market. I belong to over 70 buy /sell groups within about an hours drive. Generally it takes less than 6 hours to sell whatever it is I've cooked up. Last weekend it was bird houses and feeders. I filled the back of the truck, tossed in a coffee can for money and listed where to find them. I've only got 6 or 7 left. You can't buy that kind of exposure anywhere else.
rbell2915

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2020 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rbell2915Send a Private Message to rbell2915Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

That's a bit of a double edged sword. I try to avoid the social aspect of social media for exactly that reason , but me and tons of others rely on it for marketing. Facebook is by far the cheapest (free) and easiest way to reach a local market. I belong to over 70 buy /sell groups within about an hours drive. Generally it takes less than 6 hours to sell whatever it is I've cooked up. Last weekend it was bird houses and feeders. I filled the back of the truck, tossed in a coffee can for money and listed where to find them. I've only got 6 or 7 left. You can't buy that kind of exposure anywhere else.

For sure I also sell some stuff on Facebook as well. Just don't have any friends and don't go looking for stuff that will make you upset. It is totally possible to have a profile strictly for selling items and you will most likely never have any issues.

There's a difference between using it for personal use and for business.
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2020 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I do see a Patriots vs Antifia coming if this gets more out of control.

Zeb

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2020 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZebSend a Private Message to ZebEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

I do see a Patriots vs Antifia coming if this gets more out of control.

And that, in a nutshell, is what somebody's trying to incite.

Who? Why? I don't know. But I plainly see a serious effort to polarize American society. And it's working quite well.
Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2020 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Zeb:

And that, in a nutshell, is what somebody's trying to incite.

Who? Why? I don't know. But I plainly see a serious effort to polarize American society. And it's working quite well.

Either that, or live under authoritarianism. This is how Nazi's came to power. This is how the Taliban took control. They too tore down all the history of their country.

No one really fought them. I suspect that this will probably happen here in the USA. Most of you will just comply and allow the government to let these leftist come into power, strip all of your savings and property, send millions to political jail and etc.

If you are white male, middle age, ever voted Republican or mentioned any opposing thoughts from the leftist and has been written and posted by you, even in anonymous social media, you will be on their enemies list and punished harshly.

Biden is a spinless pushover and will be easily ran over and he will comply like a sock puppet and succumb to the leftist demands and wishes.

Honestly, I suspect very few will ever oppose them when this wildfire takes over. You will just comply. beg for forgiveness of your thought crimes and be parroting the same message they will be, just to stay alive. You will be kissing the feet of these people soon. Your city, state and police have already done so for the most part.

[This message has been edited by Wichita (edited 06-24-2020).]

PFF
System Bot
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2020 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Either that, or live under authoritarianism. This is how Nazi's came to power. This is how the Taliban took control. They too tore down all the history of their country.

No one really fought them. I suspect that this will probably happen here in the USA. Most of you will just comply and allow the government to let these leftist come into power, strip all of your savings and property, send millions to political jail and etc.

If you are white male, middle age, ever voted Republican or mentioned any opposing thoughts from the leftist and has been written and posted by you, even in anonymous social media, you will be on their enemies list and punished harshly.

Biden is a spinless pushover and will be easily ran over and he will comply like a sock puppet and succumb to the leftist demands and wishes.

Honestly, I suspect very few will ever oppose them when this wildfire takes over. You will just comply. beg for forgiveness of your thought crimes and be parroting the same message they will be, just to stay alive. You will be kissing the feet of these people soon. You city, state and police have already done so for the most part.

Well that escalated quickly.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-24-2020 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is the new track they are trying around here. The backlash is already well under way and public health is being told to gfy.

https://blackburnnews.com/c...ared-harmful-health/

If you guys remember, 3 years ago in a different city they tried the health angle to put injection sites into residential high-rise. That didn't fly either.
Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2020 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

Well that escalated quickly.

It has. With all the statues of history being taken down, a call to wipe away Mount Rushmore and etc. Next will be the renaming of all streets, cities and buildings, which is already taking place now.

In all of these protests, there are photos and videos where white people are made to kiss and wash the feet of ethic hate groups. It's already here.

Next is the show trials that were people and police officers will not have proper trials and to have justice sacrifice to please the left.

Then they will be doing what is called, jury nullification, which is already widely discussed and being publicly advocated, meaning that all non-whites should be found not-guilty by jury advocacy.

There is also a call to retry all non-whites currently in the prison system, so they can be let free.

Then when they take full political power of the federal government, reparations will be forces on all whites. They are calling on $14 Trillion, yes TRILLION with a T. This isn't a ragtag group saying this. This is prominent politicians and elites.

This will be done by confiscating your savings, 401K's, home deeds and etc.

You guys think this is a joke? It isn't.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2020 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone else see a backlash coming?

What ? You haven't sent in your stern letter of disapproval ?

Nobama weaponized the IRS. Ditto with the FBI and intelligence agencies to spy on opposition candidates. Shillary used a private server, and also deleted 33,000 subpoenaed e-mails. The only backlash were stern opinions.

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:
... how long will the "normal people" tolerate this craziness?

Define "normal". Is this the new normal ?

Rick, think Boston Tea Party. Think that only 13% or so of the new world wanted to rebel against the British Empire.

Backlash. Define backlash.
Directed where ? A war should not be waged unless absolute victory was the goal. These working ants committing anarchy are low hanging fruit. Though fun to put under the Sun amplified magnifying glass there will still be more. We need to go after the fruit tree, roots and all.

The Universities. High tech monopolies such as Google and Twitter. Main stream media.

Universities. They have become indoctrination re-education camps. The alumni is about 13 liberal professors to one conservative. Public funding for college education is like a donation to the dumbocrat party. No wonder they want free college. Liberal propaganda in schools has infiltrated all the way down to grade school level. Just as ISIS and other radical Muslim societies teach the hate of the USA and Israel, our schools are teaching the same thing.

High tech monopolies. Known to discriminate against the conservative view. Free speech. Just as Universities do.

The lame stream media ? Same thing.

What are our weapons ? Boycotts and social media shaming work for them ? As they say, real protesting does not work. There has to be mayhem. How 'bouts we topple statutes of MLK. After all, he was a Republican.

What good is dry powder ? Oh yeah, to use. How do we get our message out there and what is it ?

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2020 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

What good is dry powder ? Oh yeah, to use.

"Keep your powder dry" means be ready, but the time has not yet come to use it.

How do we get our message out there and what is it ?

I have written my message here many times. Here are some recent examples:
//www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../HTML/125104.html#p2
//www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../HTML/125107.html#p2
//www.fiero.nl/forum/F...6/HTML/124451.html
It is up to each of us to seek and speak the truth.

Don't speak out of anger, don't speak until you know the truth.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 06-27-2020).]

Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2020 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Honestly, I suspect very few will ever oppose them when this wildfire takes over. You will just comply. beg for forgiveness of your thought crimes and be parroting the same message they will be, just to stay alive. You will be kissing the feet of these people soon. Your city, state and police have already done so for the most part.

It's almost exactly as I believe.
Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2020 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fats

5566 posts
Member since Jan 2012
The "leadership" on the Right keeps saying to remain lawful and vote in November to fix this.

Voting won't work. The Left is going to cheat the election and come November Biden will become President-Elect. It doesn't matter what we do now. We had years, DECADES to implement voting laws that would prevent cheating, but did nothing. Every GD four years, right before election, it becomes a talking point. The people in charge pretend they care and do nothing. We keep voting for them.

Conservatives don't use the tactics of the left, for good reason, and that's why we are losing this war, and it is a war. They are a Guerilla army, using anything as cover. We are lined up, following all the rules, and making sure we don't hurt their feelings. We're fish in a barrel. The right is the group of pussies here. We are the visible losers whining about how things used to be and should be while a group of alphas walk all over us. (Ohhhh, they look funny with their dyed hair and Communists symbols, I better remove this American flag so they won't attack me.)

We should have already been on the rooftops taking down the rioters. Instead, we sat back and laughed about how silly they all were...as they destroyed our life one Molotov at a time.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2020 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:

The "leadership" on the Right keeps saying to remain lawful and vote in November to fix this.

Voting won't work. The Left is going to cheat the election and come November Biden will become President-Elect. It doesn't matter what we do now. We had years, DECADES to implement voting laws that would prevent cheating, but did nothing. Every GD four years, right before election, it becomes a talking point. The people in charge pretend they care and do nothing. We keep voting for them.

Conservatives don't use the tactics of the left, for good reason, and that's why we are losing this war, and it is a war. They are a Guerilla army, using anything as cover. We are lined up, following all the rules, and making sure we don't hurt their feelings. We're fish in a barrel. The right is the group of pussies here. We are the visible losers whining about how things used to be and should be while a group of alphas walk all over us. (Ohhhh, they look funny with their dyed hair and Communists symbols, I better remove this American flag so they won't attack me.)

We should have already been on the rooftops taking down the rioters. Instead, we sat back and laughed about how silly they all were...as they destroyed our life one Molotov at a time.

This is why it is so important that Durham finishes his job soon. The American people must be made aware of what has been done to our country.
Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2020 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is why it is so important that Durham finishes his job soon. The American people must be made aware of what has been done to our country.

I don't think anything will come of it. There are at least three sets of laws in this country currently.

• The ones you and I follow, there are many.

• The ones rioters and looters follow, very relaxed, they can literally get away with murder.

• The laws that the political elite have to follow, there are none as long as their side is in charge. Look around, who do you think is really in charge right now?

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2020 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't think anything will come of it. There are at least three sets of laws in this country currently.

• The ones you and I follow, there are many.

• The ones rioters and looters follow, very relaxed, they can literally get away with murder.

• The laws that the political elite have to follow, there are none as long as their side is in charge. Look around, who do you think is really in charge right now?

I refuse to give up. I will not be discouraged by a rogue gang of misguided malcontents. I believe in America and Americans.
PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2020 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have no faith in this at all, unfortunately.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2020 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The Durham conclusion will be a nothing burger in change.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2020 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't think anything will come of it.

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

I have no faith in this at all, unfortunately.

Originally posted by cliffw:

The Durham conclusion will be a nothing burger in change.

So, how do you propose we restore America? Or have you all just given up?

Do you think that the majority of Americans want to be under the control of a crime syndicate? How do you expect to win a revolution, if the majority are against you?
Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2020 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So, how do you propose we restore America? Or have you all just given up?

Do you think that the majority of Americans want to be under the control of a crime syndicate? How do you expect to win a revolution, if the majority are against you?

If I remember correctly, only about 20% of the people in the "Colonies" were for a revolution when it came about. The vast majority were fine with British rule.

I also don't think that the Left is a majority in this Country. I think they make a lot of noise, and cause a lot of damage.

I don't think, without an actual shooting fight, that we can restore America. It's too far gone. I want it restored, I think what we have now is a horrible excuse for a Constitutional Republic.

The rule of law isn't being followed unless you are white and middle class. Then you are nailed to the wall with an insane amount of laws and regulations.

The Federal Government has far overreached its powers. State and Local Government has also gone insane, but at least they have more of a Constitutional argument for their overreaches.

We have two separate classes of people who have no, or almost no worries about the law, and another class that is probably breaking a law just by turning on his computer, and will someday be punished for it.

So what happens?

Everyone on the 'Right' sits and waits for a call to arms. Nobody in leadership will make that call because they will look bad to the Left... The people in charge are worried about looking bad in front of the people we are at war with. Think about this for a minute.

The Left meanwhile is already fighting. They are physically attacking anyone not on their side. They don't care about how it would make them look because nobody is looking... at least nobody is looking that matters to them.

Eventually, someone will fight back on the Right. These people will be labeled as kooks, outliers, "Far-Right Extremists", etc. After they fight back (regardless of what weapons they employ) the "leadership" on the Right will move with the leadership on the Left to take away more of our gun rights... It's the only common sense thing to do.

I honestly don't know what the options are. We are the party of pussies it turns out. I don't want to give up, but what exactly am I going to stand up for? A party that would willingly sacrifice me so they will look good to BLM?

Sorry if it's disjointed man. :/ I keep having to take care of things here at home.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2020 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If I remember correctly, only about 20% of the people in the "Colonies" were for a revolution when it came about. The vast majority were fine with British rule.

You're far older than I realized.

I don't think, without an actual shooting fight, that we can restore America. It's too far gone. I want it restored.

So you're calling for another civil war? One civil war in your country's history isn't enough?

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 06-27-2020).]

Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2020 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

So you're calling for another civil war? One civil war in your country's history isn't enough?

I know it doesn't matter what I say here, you will either ignore it, or skew it to your twisted, mentally ill desires.

You are proving my point that it doesn't matter what the Left does, it will get ignored.

The Left has already gone to war. They are already in the streets fighting. They have killed in the name of whatever their movement is called this week.

We've been told that we are going to take a knee, and meet their demands, or they will burn the country down... But I'm starting a war.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2020 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I take no pleasure from exposing someone who is obviously struggling, so I've deleted my original post (which was actually quite tame), and will ignore future posts from this individual.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 06-28-2020).]

Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2020 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

I'm the "mentally ill" one here? Uh huh.

I cannot speak for liberals in Canada as this name means different things in different countries. In the US there is most certainly a culture war raging where those that used to be considered liberal are now actually right of those who call themselves progressive. And the prevailing idea is that if you are not with us then you are evil and must be canceled. Banned from social media, fired from your job, ostracized in every form available.

Conservatives just want to be left alone. Stop calling me every -ist and -phobe so that you can virtue signal how woke you are. We know from history that the progressives will never stop until their religion is the law of the land. I hope we don't reach the breaking point and that our system has enough give and take to absorb the pendulum swings.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2020 01:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hudini, you posted while I was editing my previous post. If you wish to leave your quote of me as is, that is your choice, but I'd prefer if you deleted it.

Originally posted by Hudini:

Conservatives just want to be left alone. Stop calling me every -ist...

I must be a conservative then, as I'm pretty tired of being labeled a "leftist" by someone almost every time I post a differing point of view here.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 06-28-2020).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock