Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Protests renew calls to rid Mississippi state flag of Confederate emblem (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Protests renew calls to rid Mississippi state flag of Confederate emblem by blackrams
Started on: 06-12-2020 10:34 AM
Replies: 79 (1266 views)
Last post by: rinselberg on 08-18-2020 02:03 PM
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2020 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Is that "Rams" in the background?

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 06-29-2020).]

IP: Logged
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2020 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I, for one, am sick and tired of hearing about how dumb people are in the South, and I challenge any so-called "smart" Yankee to take this exam:

1. Calculate the smallest limb diameter on a persimmon tree that will support a 10 pound possum.

2. Which of these cars will rust out the quickest when placed on blocks in your front yard?
(A) '65 Ford Fairlane
(B) '69 Chevrolet Chevelle
(C) '64 Pontiac GTO

3. If your uncle builds a still which operates at a capacity of 20 gallons of moonshine produced per hour, how many car radiators are required to condense the product?

4. A woodcutter has a chainsaw which operates at 2700 RPM. The density of the pine trees in the plot to be harvested is 470 per acre. The plot is 2.3 acres in size. The average tree diameter is 14 inches. How many Budweiser’s will be drunk before all the trees are cut down?

5. A front porch is constructed of 2x8 pine on 24-inch centers with a field rock foundation. The span is 8 feet and the porch length is 16 feet. The porch floor is 1-inch rough sawn pine. When the porch collapses, how many dogs will be killed?

6. A man owns a Georgia house and 3.7 acres of land in a hollow with an average slope of 15%. The man has five children. Can each of his grown children place a mobile home on the man's land and still have enough property for their electric appliances to sit out front?

7. A 2-ton truck is overloaded and proceeding 900 yards down a steep slope on a secondary road at 45 MPH. The brakes fail. Given average traffic conditions on secondary roads, what is the probability that it will strike a vehicle with a muffler?

8. With a gene pool reduction of 7.5% per generation, how long will it take a town which has been bypassed by the Interstate to breed a country-western singer?

I betcha thought that this test was gonna be an easy one, didn't ya? It's okay if y'all didn't do all that well. Just goes to show ya there's a whole heap of things that big city book-learning don't prepare ya for in this life.

(the debil made me post this)

(yes I know...whoever came up with this evidently knows absolutely zero about a chainsaw..or southern shortleaf loblolly pine forests)

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 06-29-2020).]

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2020 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Is that "Rams" in the background?

It appears you're trying to make this personal. Should that be the case, let me know in no uncertain terms, not the normal run off the mouth I see you routinely post. Make it clear and concise. I try to ignore most of your posts because they run on and have little to do with reality. But, being the "sensitive" person I am, I can easily go back to simply ignoring what you post.

Rams
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2020 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's my attempt to be humorous. Nothing more (or less) than that.

Taken together, the two messages are mostly humorous, but I started by saying that I think it was well and good that the Mississippi state legislature and governor are moving ahead with legislation to create a new state flag. As a response to what you said about wanting to have it put to a statewide vote.

It seems to me that if you want to sharpen an axe, there are more deserving targets for it than me.

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2020 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's my attempt to be humorous. Nothing more (or less) than that.

Taken together, the two messages are mostly humorous, but I started by saying that I think it was well and good that the Mississippi state legislature and governor are moving ahead with legislation to create a new state flag. As a response to what you said about wanting to have it put to a statewide vote.

It seems to me that if you want to sharpen an axe, there are more deserving targets for it than me. Targets that are obvious and close at hand. One (1), for sure.

Apparently, we don't share the same "sense of humor". Sharpen an ax? I don't deal with such primitive tools much.

Rams
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2020 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't really picture you as that guy in the background of the YouTube video, who looks to be trolling the two Mississippi state legislators in the foreground.

There will be a statewide popular vote to approve a design for a new state flag.

The current flag or anything that incorporates the Confederacy-evoking Cross of St Andrews again--not an option, I think it's entirely safe to predict.

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2020 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sharpen an ax? I don't deal with such primitive tools much

City boy......

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2020 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

City boy......

That picture reminds me of some movie or commercial I have seen.
Nope, don't have an ax on the place and yes I have used one as a young man but, now all my tools for that purpose have two cycle engines attached. A small Stihl and a large Stihl, they can do the job.
You can call me spoiled I guess but City Boy, I think not.

But, I could use that dust pan if it comes with an operator...……………….

Edited: I have to ask, do you use that square while making precise cuts with any of those axes? That would make an interesting video...
Edited II: Just viewing the pic, it would seem that those tools haven't been used in a while. Are you done killing the trees now?

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 06-29-2020).]

williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2020 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is that a squash racket?
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2020 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Is that a squash racket?

I've eaten squash but never played with it.

Rams
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2020 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Is that a squash racket?

Sort of. When I smack a bumblebee with it, they're usually squashed...

PFF
System Bot
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2020 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is a hatchet in the garage, oiled and hung on a hook.

Depending on what you are using said axe for will determine how sharp it should be.
Shaving it should be very sharp, knocking down trolls it should be just as sharp.
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2020 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

City boy......

Looks like you have an axe to grind...
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2020 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

82-T/A [At Work]

22747 posts
Member since Aug 2002
I don't like the fact that political figures are caving in to a foreign-funded protest group, but I personally don't have an issue with them changing the flag. I think this is probably the first of all the various events going on, where they are actually doing it properly. Republicans are working with Democrats to eliminate Democrat logos through votes in the state house and senate.

This is also how statues should be removed... they should be voted on by the public, through representation.

They should not be torn down by roving bands of paid middle-class white liberal/anarchist Millennials that are exploiting black people.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2020 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
About 1/2 of those, I found stuck in a stump or left lying on the ground somewhere on this place.
I've found x2 that many ax heads (handles long ago rotted away) buried in different places here, mostly along the river.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2020 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
This is also how statues should be removed... they should be voted on by the public, through representation.

Representation is more and more just a word. I think it should be on the ballot as a Proposition (TX) or ?referendum?.

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
They should not be torn down by roving bands of paid middle-class white liberal/anarchist Millennials that are exploiting black people.

I believe you have that backwards. I believe it was Leo Terrell, a black civil rights attorney, who said black people are laughing at whites being woke and doing black bidding. To ease their conscious.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2020 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I understand that they intend to remove the image of the army of Northern Virginia battle flag, then swap the positions of the white and blue stripes.

I am disappointed in you guys. Think about this for a second.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 06-29-2020).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2020 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

About 1/2 of those, I found stuck in a stump or left lying on the ground somewhere on this place.
I've found x2 that many ax heads (handles long ago rotted away) buried in different places here, mostly along the river.

That's actually where I've gotten most of my garden tools!

(Not from your property, I mean... but from different houses I've owned)
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2020 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Lady Antebellum" changes their band name to "Lady A." "The Dixie Chicks,"... "The Chicks." It boggles the mind. The names were already innocuous enough, but the new monikers are as bland and forgettable as instant mashed potatoes. "Lady A," maybe, but "The Chicks"..? C'mon.

I don't follow that kind of music, but seeing these news reports... were they pressured to change their names, or is this more along the lines of purely elective Virtue Signaling that they hope will keep their music industry fortunes riding high?

I wonder if "Dixie Cups" are still being sold under that name.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 06-30-2020).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2020 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Lady Antebellum" changes their band name to "Lady A." "The Dixie Chicks,"... "The Chicks." It boggles the mind. The names were already innocuous enough, but the new monikers are as bland and forgettable as instant mashed potatoes. "Lady A," maybe, but "The Chicks"..? C'mon.

I don't follow that kind of music, but seeing these news reports... were they pressured to change their names, or is this more along the lines of purely elective Virtue Signaling that they hope will keep their music industry fortunes riding high?

I wonder if "Dixie Cups" are still being sold under that name.

They should just call themselves the "A Cups"

And now for my favorite DIXIELAND jazz band:

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2020 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Will anyone sing Dixie, as Dixie dies?

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 06-30-2020).]

PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2020 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

They should just call themselves the "A Cups"

And now for my favorite DIXIELAND jazz band:

That was a refreshing change of pace. Thanks! I sipped from a 12-oz can of cold A&W Root Beer as I listened and watched. Because every little thing seems big, as this area is still playing it "close to the vest", overall, as far as what's officially open during this long season of "Governor" Covid.

Everyone's heard of "going down with the ship", but have you ever witnessed someone going down with the piano?
https://youtu.be/VBbRTRBY4D4?t=332

Very humorous lady piano player there. It's what YouTube queued up for me after that Dixieland jazz band track.

I like some of the comments about this that were posted on YouTube.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 06-30-2020).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2020 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That was a refreshing change of pace. Thanks!

Tuba Skinny is as tight as any band I have ever heard, bar none. Shaye Cohn is a true musical treasure.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2020 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"The Dixie Chicks,"... "The Chicks."

Chixs with Dixs

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2020 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This one's gettin' a certain "buzz" on the left side of the aisle... from the likes of MSNBC's program anchor Joy Reid:

I have rape-colored skin. My light-brown-blackness is a living testament to the rules, the practices, the causes of the Old South.

If there are those who want to remember the legacy of the Confederacy, if they want monuments, well, then, my body is a monument. My skin is a monument.

Dead Confederates are honored all over this country — with cartoonish private statues, solemn public monuments and even in the names of United States Army bases. It fortifies and heartens me to witness the protests against this practice and the growing clamor from serious, nonpartisan public servants to redress it. But there are still those — like President Trump and the Senate majority leader, Mitch McConnell — who cannot understand the difference between rewriting and reframing the past. I say it is not a matter of “airbrushing” history, but of adding a new perspective.

I am a black, Southern woman, and of my immediate white male ancestors, all of them were rapists. My very existence is a relic of slavery and Jim Crow.

<CONTINUED ONLINE>

Who dat say?

Just so it doesn't sneak up on you from behind.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 07-01-2020).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2020 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Stonewall Jackson statue down after Richmond mayor orders removal of Confederate monuments"
Phil Helsel for NBC News; July 1, 2020.
https://www.nbcnews.com/new...removal-all-n1232732

I think there's a logical place for that statue out here on the West coast:

California, 1957. Lee Mellon believes he is the descendant of the only Confederate general to have come from Big Sur and is himself a seeker of truth in his own modern-day war against the status quo.

For the first time in audio, A Confederate General from Big Sur was the late Richard Brautigan's first published novel, written when he was 28.

It's one of two Richard Brautigan works I plowed my way through, back in "the day." The other was Trout Fishing in America.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 07-02-2020).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2020 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2020 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Everyone's heard of "going down with the ship"...

...but they probably haven't heard this version. Fantastic audio quality. She's not difficult to look at either. Song starts at 1:03

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 07-02-2020).]

Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post07-04-2020 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Threedog:
I genuinely wonder why many here think that this is erasing history?

You don't have to wonder.
They don't*.

But it's the only argument they have.
It's the "slight-of-hand" of a simple mind:

* Because no one with a functioning brain could think removing something from one's eyesight makes the knowledge of it's existence disappear.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 07-04-2020).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2020 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Threedog:
I genuinely wonder why many here think that this is erasing history?

We still teach about it, we still have museums about it, it is still well known. This is erasing a celebration of a part history that was a dark time for our country.

Originally posted by Boondawg:
You don't have to wonder.
They don't*.

* Because no one with a functioning brain could think removing something from one's eyesight makes the knowledge of it's existence disappear.

Gosh, I am still trying to figure out which one of you is smarter.

Obama told of family's slave-owning history in deep South

Obama visits Africa's slavery monument

Obama brought slavery back to Africa (yes, really)

Blacks sold blacks into slavery. FACT !

Al Sharpton is racist and a racebaiter for profit. FACT !

The Dumbocrats are the most responsible for all racial disparities. Segregation, Jim Crow, KKK. FACT !

Abraham Lincoln was a Republican. FACT.

Abraham Lincoln was a Republican. FACT.

The DUMBs are erasing their own history. FACT !
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2020 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35921 posts
Member since Jun 2003
EDIT

Martin Luther King Jr voted Republican. FACT !
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2020 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

EDIT

Martin Luther King Jr voted Republican. FACT !

Not more recently than 1968, unless he's been registered to vote in Chicago.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2020 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Because he was killed by a Marxist named James Earl Ray.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2020 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not more recently than 1968, ...

He never voted Dumbocrat. FACT!
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post07-04-2020 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Gosh, I am still trying to figure out which one of you is smarter.

That's understandable, given your time-proven limitations with reality.

If you had a nickel for everytime you got confused, you'd be like "Where'd this nickel come from?" and then there'd be another nickel and you'd be like "What's with all the nickels?" leading to more & more nickels and confusion untill eventually you'd be slowly crushed to death without ever knowing why.

And you'd still blame Obama.
To bad you don't have the same zeal to see Trumps tax returns as you did to see Obama's birth certificate.

Let's face it, you're not very smart. FACT!

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 07-04-2020).]

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2020 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Let's face it, you're not very smart. FACT!

Said the 8th grade dropout......
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2020 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

To bad you don't have the same zeal to see Trumps tax returns as you did to see Obama's birth certificate.

Does your drug riddled azz even know the requirements for being President of the United States ? Paying taxes is not one of them.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2020 02:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So it is true that a lot of dead Chicagoans still vote?
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2020 07:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So it is true that a lot of dead Chicagoans still vote?

I'm not sure how that's meant to be taken. A comic remark, in the deadpan style? "Deadpan": an unintended pun or pun-like wording. I didn't even see it coming myself.

I was just paying homage to the oft-repeated line about fraudulent voter rolls and votes in Chicago.

I don't know that Chicago, as it stands today, is any more of an epicenter of elections-related fraud than any other of the nation's larger cities, or anywhere else in the country, irrespective of population density.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 07-05-2020).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2020 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Mississippi selects its final five designs for new state flag"

Three of the flags feature a magnolia flower, Mississippi's state flower, in the center. On each of those flags, the flower is surrounded by a circle of stars to signify Mississippi's status as the 20th state. A fourth flag features a white magnolia tree on a blue background. Another flag, known as the Great River Flag, features a shield that draws inspiration from Mississippi's 1798 Territorial Seal. It includes waves that represent the Mississippi River, the Delta and Gulf Coast.

There's more online at CNN.

Veronica Stracqualursi for CNN; August 18, 2020.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/08...ive-flags/index.html

They have narrowed it to five flag designs. Five "finalists." I don't think they have been posted yet. I still see nine, but I expect this will be updated with the Final Five. This link is for the MDAH--the Mississippi Department of Archives & History.
https://www.mdah.ms.gov/flagpoll

So, looking at the http link, I just realized what this is. The Flag Poll. Is that "crazy" or what? It's crazy P-U-N.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 08-18-2020).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock