Killing Americans on US soil by MikeMac
Started on: 06-01-2020 03:12 PM
Replies: 66 (1198 views)
Last post by: Boondawg on 06-05-2020 12:20 AM
MikeMac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2020 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MikeMacSend a Private Message to MikeMacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've had more than a few people tell me they endorse the government sending active duty US military to kill protestors. In the case of looters they are criminals so prosecute them. What happened to arresting them and giving them a fair trial and if convicted send them to be incarcerated. Kind of like the Constitution guarantees. Just because you don't agree with someone's political views or actions doesn't mean you can kill them. Tiananmen Square in China ring a bell?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2020 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MikeMac:

I've had more than a few people tell me they endorse the government sending active duty US military to kill protestors. In the case of looters they are criminals so prosecute them. What happened to arresting them and giving them a fair trial and if convicted send them to be incarcerated. Kind of like the Constitution guarantees. Just because you don't agree with someone's political views or actions doesn't mean you can kill them. Tiananmen Square in China ring a bell?

I fully agree with one exception. Should the looter/rioter fire at one of our "Peace Keepers", then they just sacrificed the opportunity for a fair trial. Hopefully, there will be a few body cameras to ensure there is no use of force that is not necessary.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 06-01-2020).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post06-01-2020 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Antifa has been declared a terrorist organization. At this point, participating in the rioting makes them enemy combatants.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2020 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Antifa wanted to raise the bar. Looks to me like they got their wish.

But it's kind of subjective.
Trial or no trial, if I feel like I'm in danger of bodily harm, or worse, whoever it is, is done. Period.

Shooting them on sight might be a bit much. But it might not. It depends.
Prosecute them? Sure. Absolutely.
But don't just lock them up for little bullshit "local" charges. Charge them with domestic terrorism and/or sedition. Keep their azzes there. Don't let them bond out for a few hundred or even a few thousand dollars.
I think they probably have a pretty good idea of "who is who" in that community - or will, in very short order. I'm in favor of them not setting bail at all for the serious players.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 06-01-2020).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2020 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You have 8 posts ... and you've been registered since 2013? Wild...

I don't know anyone that's saying we should send in active duty military and start killing protestors. I have heard several people say that if looters start attacking their business and start looting their store, they're going to defend themselves while defending their store ... and I think that's totally justified. If you come running at someone with a gun, expect to get shot.
MikeMac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2020 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MikeMacSend a Private Message to MikeMacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Antifa has been declared a terrorist organization. At this point, participating in the rioting makes them enemy combatants.

We don't have a domestic terrorist law. Trump saying they are, holds no weight according to even the FOX news attorneys. According to the "expert" they aren't an organization with any leadership, membership, etc. It would be impossible to prove they are member of an organization that doesn't exist. Which I did not know.

I always worry about opening Pandora's Box. What If 20 years from now they declare church attendance to be terroristic? Or any other thing we take for granted.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2020 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We don't have a domestic terrorist law. Trump saying they are, holds no weight according to even the FOX news attorneys. According to the "expert" they aren't an organization with any leadership, membership, etc. It would be impossible to prove they are member of an organization that doesn't exist. Which I did not know.

I always worry about opening Pandora's Box. What If 20 years from now they declare church attendance to be terroristic? Or any other thing we take for granted.

Nonsense. They have every ability to do so... it's supported under the Patriot Act, and grants sweeping arrest and investigatory powers. It does not somehow grant authority to just start shooting people. It's a means for creating a funding line and tasking to DHS and FBI. We have something like 12 different terrorist organizations in the US, they're all either ECO, anti-religious, left-wing crazy, white supremacy, or anti-abortion.

Incidentally, if you go to Wikipedia, the pages are totally crazy... and obviously updated by only left-leaning liberals (again propaganda). They literally list everything done against blacks from 1776 to the 1950s as all being Republican and "right-wing." Which is complete nonsense. So take that stuff with a grain of salt.
MikeMac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2020 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MikeMacSend a Private Message to MikeMacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
You have 8 posts ... and you've been registered since 2013? Wild...

I don't know anyone that's saying we should send in active duty military and start killing protestors. I have heard several people say that if looters start attacking their business and start looting their store, they're going to defend themselves while defending their store ... and I think that's totally justified. If you come running at someone with a gun, expect to get shot.

I always believed that too about protecting your business. Another story says those laws apply to defending your home not your business. Didn't the pawn shop owner in Minneapolis go to jail after shooting the looter Thursday or Friday night?

I took a course a few months back about self defense laws. The instructor was a cop and then had gone to law school. One of the first things he said was that 7 out of 10 people will be charged when shooting someone in a location other than their home property. I was stunned. After doing research I found him to be correct. So let all be careful about than and enjoy our cars....
MikeMac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2020 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MikeMacSend a Private Message to MikeMacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MikeMac

19 posts
Member since Jan 2013

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

Nonsense. They have every ability to do so... it's supported under the Patriot Act, and grants sweeping arrest and investigatory powers. It does not somehow grant authority to just start shooting people. It's a means for creating a funding line and tasking to DHS and FBI. We have something like 12 different terrorist organizations in the US, they're all either ECO, anti-religious, left-wing crazy, white supremacy, or anti-abortion.

Incidentally, if you go to Wikipedia, the pages are totally crazy... and obviously updated by only left-leaning liberals (again propaganda). They literally list everything done against blacks from 1776 to the 1950s as all being Republican and "right-wing." Which is complete nonsense. So take that stuff with a grain of salt.

There isn't a law to charge someone with "Domestic Terrorism".
MikeMac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2020 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MikeMacSend a Private Message to MikeMacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MikeMac

19 posts
Member since Jan 2013
https://www.nytimes.com/202...terrorist-group.html

I comes down to semantics really. No specific law but still an ability to charge them under different statues. We are saying the same thing I think.
PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2020 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We don't have a domestic terrorist law. Trump saying they are, holds no weight......

18 U.S. Code § 2331.

The "Antifa" organization was created at the Soviet Union’s Communist International (Comintern) during the Third World Congress in Moscow in June and July 1921.

We have been over this a few times before on this forum.

Apparently you were absent from class.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 06-01-2020).]

Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2020 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I always believed that too about protecting your business. Another story says those laws apply to defending your home not your business. Didn't the pawn shop owner in Minneapolis go to jail after shooting the looter Thursday or Friday night?

I took a course a few months back about self defense laws. The instructor was a cop and then had gone to law school. One of the first things he said was that 7 out of 10 people will be charged when shooting someone in a location other than their home property. I was stunned. After doing research I found him to be correct. So let all be careful about than and enjoy our cars....

I don't know any state that will allow the use of deadly force to protect PROPERTY. I think some people get this mixed up with what's commonly called Castle Law (your home is your castle). In states with the Castle Law (whatever a particular state calls it), you can defend your home (with you in it) with deadly force. You can't use deadly force to protect your business, your car or your Matchbox collection (well...maybe that depends on which Matchbox cars you have). When you defend your home, you WILL be detained and maybe arrested and you WILL be sued by the deceased family. That's why I carry Personal Protection insurance.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2020 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There isn't a law to charge someone with "Domestic Terrorism".

There is a law to charge a domestic terrorist...

18 U.S. Code 2101 Riots
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2020 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Monkeyman:

I don't know any state that will allow the use of deadly force to protect PROPERTY. I think some people get this mixed up with what's commonly called Castle Law (your home is your castle). In states with the Castle Law (whatever a particular state calls it), you can defend your home (with you in it) with deadly force. You can't use deadly force to protect your business, your car or your Matchbox collection (well...maybe that depends on which Matchbox cars you have). When you defend your home, you WILL be detained and maybe arrested and you WILL be sued by the deceased family. That's why I carry Personal Protection insurance.

32 states have "Stand Your Ground" laws.

That means that a legally armed citizen has NO DUTY TO RETREAT AND MAY USE LETHAL FORCE IF NECESSARY, no matter if they are in their own home or in their own business, in their car......or anywhere else they have a legal right to be.

"North Carolina stand your ground law is addressed in NCGS § 14-51.2 and § 14-51.3 and are summarized below:

A person is justified in the use of deadly force and does not have a duty to retreat in any place he or she has the lawful right to be if either of the following applies:
1.You reasonably believe that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another; or
2.You are in your home, vehicle or workplace and that the person against whom the defensive force was used was an unlawful intruder or was attempting to forcibly and unlawfully enter one of the above.

https://www.kirkkirklaw.com...d-in-north-carolina/

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 06-02-2020).]

Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2020 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Monkeyman:

Tennessee certainly does have such a law.

Edit to clarify: You can only use the minimum necessary force. Deadly force is only justified if the person is threatened by the looter. Maybe if someone chucks a Molotov at the building with the owner inside? Definitely a bad situation.

[This message has been edited by Hudini (edited 06-01-2020).]

Threedog

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2020 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Every social movement in the history of the United States has used rioting and violence to get rights.

The civil rights movement, suffrage, the labor rights movement, stonewall, the abolition of slavery, even the American revolution. They ALL used violence because peaceful protest doesn’t work.

Additionally, black Americans tried peaceful
protest, they took a knee at a football games. Funny enough that was also too much for the o/t section of this website. Plenty of threads against them just the same.

Here we now have people calling for their heads. Literal authoritarians in this thread. There is no respect for the constitution, no “all men created equal”. This section of the website has always been “minorities need to stay in their place”. This just makes it all the more apparent.

You don’t care that thousands of black and Latino Americans are killed each year just like George Floyd and it has been happening for decades. It is truly frightening that so many here would jump to these fascist, authoritarian methods of control.

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2020 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Threedog:

Every social movement in the history of the United States has used rioting and violence to get rights.

The civil rights movement, suffrage, the labor rights movement, stonewall, the abolition of slavery, even the American revolution. They ALL used violence because peaceful protest doesn’t work.

protest, they took a knee at a football games. Funny enough that was also too much for the o/t section of this website. Plenty of threads against them just the same.

Here we now have people calling for their heads. Literal authoritarians in this thread. There is no respect for the constitution, no “all men created equal”. This section of the website has always been “minorities need to stay in their place”. This just makes it all the more apparent.

You don’t care that thousands of black and Latino Americans are killed each year just like George Floyd and it has been happening for decades. It is truly frightening that so many here would jump to these fascist, authoritarian methods of control.

I guess one can justify just about anything if one tries hard enough (at least in their own mind).
Edited: MLK would be proud (ya think)?

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 06-01-2020).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2020 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It is truly frightening that so many here would jump to these fascist, authoritarian methods of control.

You don't have a single God damn clue what fascism is boy.
Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2020 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah my degree is only in history where I focused on the rise of European nationalism.

But wait, you don’t think that higher education means anything! (The ironic part is that is right out of the fascist handbook)

Go ahead, keep voting for the guy who tear gasses peaceful protestors so he can get a photo op at a church.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2020 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah my degree is only in history where I focused on the rise of European nationalism.

But wait, you don’t think that higher education means anything! (The ironic part is that is right out of the fascist handbook)

Go ahead, keep voting for the guy who tear gasses peaceful protestors so he can get a photo op at a church.

My goodness, you did swallow the whole hook, line and sinker...……….

Rams
PFF
System Bot
Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2020 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is a fun compilation of resources of how the protests are not just rioters, the police are the bad guys just as much:

Please share this

firing something at innocent person on their porch:

https://streamable.com/u2jzoo

cop appearing to be enjoying himself today:

https://v.redd.it/jjclrdzp8x151

cop shooting something at guy for saying "**** you":

https://v.redd.it/zepg0b43ly151

cops breaking supplies for peaceful protestors:

https://v.redd.it/v8x8isj0xz151

nypd driving into protestors:

https://v.redd.it/mztm15kh00251 https://gfycat.com/misguidedrecklesscod

cops shoving an old dude to the ground:

https://v.redd.it/bluggpblrz151

police actively seeking out fights compilation:

https://v.redd.it/m82yxl4qh0251

cop driving at people aggressively on a campus:

https://v.redd.it/ngxvkoro60251

cop shooting rubber bullets at people watching from apartment:

https://mobile.twitter.com/...633046591078400?s=09

police shooting the press with rubber bullets:

https://v.redd.it/o3v8ps7rat151

police arresting a CNN reporter:

https://v.redd.it/yce9bpk8mo151

police doing a drive-by pepper spraying

https://mobile.twitter.com/.../1266193926316228609

photographer being pepper sprayed:

https://i.redd.it/4ix8f3j6dy151.jpg

guy with hands in the air gets his mask ripped off and pepper sprayed:

https://v.redd.it/wlx0gyoe21251

lady who was coming home with groceries who got a rubber bullet to the head:

https://i.redd.it/ns0uj557x0251.jpg

https://mobile.twitter.com/.../1266898396339675137

reporter blinded by rubber bullets:

https://mobile.twitter.com/...618525600399361?s=19

reporter describes getting tear gassed:

https://mobile.twitter.com/.../1266911382613692422

couple getting yanked out of their car and tased for violating curfew:

https://mobile.twitter.com/...919104574865410?s=19

young woman gets shoved to the ground by officer:

https://mobile.twitter.com/...540710188195843?s=20

reporter sheltering in gas station is pepper sprayed: https://twitter.com/MichaelAdams317

reporter trying to get home gets window shot out: https://twitter.com/JaredGo.../1266961243476299778

cops come at a guy for filming a police car burning:

https://twitter.com/johncus.../1266953514242228229

photographer arrested:

https://youtu.be/9wgkGLmphLE

Columbus police assaulting protestors:

https://twitter.com/KRobPho.../1266796191469252610

congresswoman sprayed with pepper spray during protest:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05...s-protest/index.html

7 protesters fired on with rubber bullets:

https://v.redd.it/tal1ncha4o151

cops pepper spraying a group of protestors without provocation https://v.redd.it/0dxnkso0a1251

young child allegedly pepper sprayed:

https://www.fox10phoenix.co...d-in-seattle-protest

horse tramples young woman, police investigating: https://www.click2houston.c...uring-houston-rally/

cop pushes protestor with his bike

https://twitter.com/ava/sta...797973834395648?s=20

Reuters reporters detail being shot at with rubber bullets:

https://www.reuters.com/art...esters-idUSKBN237050

Denver PD pushing reporter into a fire

https://twitter.com/tessrma...945413258653696?s=20

Denver PD shooting at a couple in a car after learning pregnant woman is in the car

https://www.instagram.com/p...?igshid=woeoeruh786o

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2020 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nationalism is NOT fascism you moron.

Like I said, you don't have a God damn clue what fascism is.

Cute of you to try to insinuate that your President is a fascist though......

...and that church was SET ON FIRE by your pals.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2020 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13815 posts
Member since Mar 2006

Please share this

Share this you Marxist mental midget: GOING TO A RIOT WILL LIKELY GET YOU HURT.

DON'T GO TO RIOTS

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2020 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"You keep doing what you always done, you keep getting what you always got."

Minneapolis, St Paul, DC, Chicago, Detroit, Atlanta, Columbus, Louisville, Houston, Denver, L.A., Seattle: all Democrat run cities.
Of course the horse in Houston was not old enough to vote, so info on political affiliation is unavailable.

Systemic racism? The left is in charge of the system.
Police brutality? The left is in charge of the police.

VOTE THE BASTARDS OUT!
Be the change you seek.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 06-02-2020).]

Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2020 05:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You are making incorrect assumptions on many levels.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2020 08:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Getting caught on premises of a place being looted and having 'loot' in your possession is your fair trial. The old phrase if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...its a duck, applies. Time to carry out sentence in whatever means. Arrest if they freely give up...shoot for resisting or attempting to flee.
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2020 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was in jail after 911 with a guy that was arrested for "Domestic Terrorism", it's a real crime and has real consequences including no bail.

He was there for THREATENING to blow up a factory in town. The factory said he made them scared, he was arrested. These Antifa and BLM thugs are actually blowing things up.

They ALL used violence because peaceful protest doesn’t work.

I guess MLK doesn't count in your book then.
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2020 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fats

5566 posts
Member since Jan 2012

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

Getting caught on premises of a place being looted and having 'loot' in your possession is your fair trial. The old phrase if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...its a duck, applies. Time to carry out sentence in whatever means. Arrest if they freely give up...shoot for resisting or attempting to flee.

I'm 100% for the rule of law. Arrest them, give them a trial, and sentence them fairly for the things they are guilty of.

However, we don't have rule of law right now. We have people like Threedog in charge of things who believe that it's OK to burn down businesses. It's OK to drag truck drivers from their truck, and it's OK to light horses on fire.

Strange how violence is OK for the Left to use, but when we talk about responding with violence, we're doing it wrong. We should follow the law.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2020 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:

I'm 100% for the rule of law. Arrest them, give them a trial, and sentence them fairly for the things they are guilty of.

However, we don't have rule of law right now. We have people like Threedog in charge of things who believe that it's OK to burn down businesses. It's OK to drag truck drivers from their truck, and it's OK to light horses on fire.

Strange how violence is OK for the Left to use, but when we talk about responding with violence, we're doing it wrong. We should follow the law.

Damnit... you already have a positive from me.
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2020 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

32 states have "Stand Your Ground" laws.

That means that a legally armed citizen has NO DUTY TO RETREAT AND MAY USE LETHAL FORCE IF NECESSARY, no matter if they are in their own home or in their own business, in their car......or anywhere else they have a legal right to be.

"North Carolina stand your ground law is addressed in NCGS § 14-51.2 and § 14-51.3 and are summarized below:

A person is justified in the use of deadly force and does not have a duty to retreat in any place he or she has the lawful right to be if either of the following applies:
1.You reasonably believe that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another; or
2.You are in your home, vehicle or workplace and that the person against whom the defensive force was used was an unlawful intruder or was attempting to forcibly and unlawfully enter one of the above.

https://www.kirkkirklaw.com...d-in-north-carolina/

This does NOT apply to property. i.e. you CANNOT use lethal force to defend PROPERTY. Period. If you're in your home, car, business and feel your life/well being is in danger, you can use lethal force. If your life is not in danger, all you can legally do is back away and call the police. If I'm standing outide my house and someone is breaking in, I CANNOT follow them in the house and shoot them. (Well, I can but I'll go to prison.) If I see someone trying to steal my car, all I can legally do is call the police (assuming I'm not in my car).
PFF
System Bot
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2020 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here is a fun compilation of resources of how the protests are not just rioters, the police are the bad guys just as much:

Please share this

firing something at innocent person on their porch:

https://streamable.com/u2jzoo

cop appearing to be enjoying himself today:

https://v.redd.it/jjclrdzp8x151

cop shooting something at guy for saying "**** you":

https://v.redd.it/zepg0b43ly151

cops breaking supplies for peaceful protestors:

https://v.redd.it/v8x8isj0xz151

nypd driving into protestors:

https://v.redd.it/mztm15kh00251 https://gfycat.com/misguidedrecklesscod

cops shoving an old dude to the ground:

https://v.redd.it/bluggpblrz151

police actively seeking out fights compilation:

https://v.redd.it/m82yxl4qh0251

cop driving at people aggressively on a campus:

https://v.redd.it/ngxvkoro60251

cop shooting rubber bullets at people watching from apartment:

https://mobile.twitter.com/...633046591078400?s=09

police shooting the press with rubber bullets:

https://v.redd.it/o3v8ps7rat151

police arresting a CNN reporter:

https://v.redd.it/yce9bpk8mo151

police doing a drive-by pepper spraying

https://mobile.twitter.com/.../1266193926316228609

photographer being pepper sprayed:

https://i.redd.it/4ix8f3j6dy151.jpg

guy with hands in the air gets his mask ripped off and pepper sprayed:

https://v.redd.it/wlx0gyoe21251

lady who was coming home with groceries who got a rubber bullet to the head:

https://i.redd.it/ns0uj557x0251.jpg

https://mobile.twitter.com/.../1266898396339675137

reporter blinded by rubber bullets:

https://mobile.twitter.com/...618525600399361?s=19

reporter describes getting tear gassed:

https://mobile.twitter.com/.../1266911382613692422

couple getting yanked out of their car and tased for violating curfew:

https://mobile.twitter.com/...919104574865410?s=19

young woman gets shoved to the ground by officer:

https://mobile.twitter.com/...540710188195843?s=20

reporter sheltering in gas station is pepper sprayed: https://twitter.com/MichaelAdams317

reporter trying to get home gets window shot out: https://twitter.com/JaredGo.../1266961243476299778

cops come at a guy for filming a police car burning:

https://twitter.com/johncus.../1266953514242228229

photographer arrested:

https://youtu.be/9wgkGLmphLE

Columbus police assaulting protestors:

https://twitter.com/KRobPho.../1266796191469252610

congresswoman sprayed with pepper spray during protest:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05...s-protest/index.html

7 protesters fired on with rubber bullets:

https://v.redd.it/tal1ncha4o151

cops pepper spraying a group of protestors without provocation https://v.redd.it/0dxnkso0a1251

young child allegedly pepper sprayed:

https://www.fox10phoenix.co...d-in-seattle-protest

horse tramples young woman, police investigating: https://www.click2houston.c...uring-houston-rally/

cop pushes protestor with his bike

https://twitter.com/ava/sta...797973834395648?s=20

Reuters reporters detail being shot at with rubber bullets:

https://www.reuters.com/art...esters-idUSKBN237050

Denver PD pushing reporter into a fire

https://twitter.com/tessrma...945413258653696?s=20

Denver PD shooting at a couple in a car after learning pregnant woman is in the car

https://www.instagram.com/p...?igshid=woeoeruh786o

Won’t try to debate this with you because I know there are at least two sides to every story. Just because you find the accusations doesn’t prove them true or false. The vast majority of our press lean far left. So, they don’t have much credibility IMHO.

Rams
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2020 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As long as the cities remain in control of the Democratic Crime Syndicate, municipal governments will continue to be corrupt. They will not answer to the citizens, but instead to the money that will keep them in power. Just as Comey, McCabe, et al. were beholden to the Clinton/Obama machine. Go ahead. Keep supporting the left and keep complaining about the same things, over and over and over.

It is easier to blame someone else, whoever you are told to blame this time, than to climb out of the hole and see the light of day. Yeah, I know, if you have been in a dark room all morning, the sunlight might hurt a bit at first, but it will be worth it. Or, just stay inside and grab another Bud Light. Dancing with the stars will be on soon.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2020 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19429 posts
Member since Mar 2009
I looked at a number of threedog's links. They are all brief clips or pictures with little or no explanation or supporting evidence. They are meaningless and useless.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2020 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

I looked at a number of threedog's links. They are all brief clips or pictures with little or no explanation or supporting evidence. They are meaningless and useless.

Originally posted by blackrams:

Won’t try to debate this with you because I know there are at least two sides to every story. Just because you find the accusations doesn’t prove them true or false. The vast majority of our press lean far left. So, they don’t have much credibility IMHO.

Rams

That sir was my point. As I said, there are always at least two sides to every story/accusation. If one is looking for trouble, it's easy to find. Show me convictions.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 06-02-2020).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2020 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

We have been down this same dead end alley with this boy before.

He will claim that they're "facts" and we are ignoring them.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2020 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:

We have people like Threedog in charge of things who believe that it's OK to burn down businesses. It's OK to drag truck drivers from their truck, and it's OK to light horses on fire.

Threedog has stated this?
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2020 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Threedog has stated this?

Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2020 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That's it?
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2020 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"An 'ANTIFA' Twitter account that called for looting 'white hoods' [white neighborhoods] was actually run by white nationalist group Identity Evropa"
Aaron Holmes for Business Insider; June 2, 2020.
https://www.businessinsider...ntifa-looting-2020-6

"Twitter suspends fake ANTIFA account tied to white nationalists"
Ina Fried for Axios; June 1, 2020.
https://www.axios.com/twitt...0f-a4d398a191c3.html

So it's been said...

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 06-02-2020).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2020 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg

16118 posts
Member since Mar 2010
U.S. Army or Army National Guard UH-72 Lakota helicopter... the model that (according to MSNBC's Chris Hayes) hovered about 40 feet above a crowd that was "out and about" on the streets of Washington DC last night. The MSNBC "All In With Chris Hayes" anchor broadcast this report with what certainly like video of what could well have been such a rotary wing aircraft, visible only by its exterior underside lighting elements, hovering above an urban nighttime scene and disturbing the foliage of trees lining the street with its main rotor downdraft. Chris Hayes described this as a tactic used to create noise and rotor downdraft and consequently, snapping tree branches--twigs, or maybe just leaves?--and causing other debris to be blown about with a mind to inducing dispersal of the crowd below. In other words, the "[Trump] treatment." Or "helo hazing."

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

"Check out the workhorse Army helicopter you probably haven't heard of"
Logan Nye for Business Insider; August 12, 2019.
https://www.businessinsider...ty-helicopter-2019-8

Because media reports are the lifeblood of a nation...

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 06-02-2020).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock