Looting now in Saint Paul MN by CoolBlue87GT
Started on: 05-28-2020 03:48 PM
Replies: 102 (1828 views)
Last post by: Rickady88GT on 06-04-2020 01:29 AM

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2020 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It got messy in Minneapolis last night again looting and burning buildings down.

The governor said shots were fired from rioters at national guard.

I watched it live on the news. The Police and Guard showed up over an hour after it got bad, hours after it started. The damage was done.

The most striking info reported was that of the 50 people arrested NONE were even from Minnesota ....
Protesters shipped in? Folks happy go burn a city they arent from?

Today there will be a strong presence of Guard and Police.

I hope they arent tired out at the end of the day, because the riff raff seems to prefer darkness. But honestly I dont think the riotous cowards will come out with a Police force on the ground.

Disgusting.
IP: Logged
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2020 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

The most striking info reported was that of the 50 people arrested NONE were even from Minnesota ....
Protesters shipped in? Folks happy go burn a city they arent from?

Disgusting.

Yep, that is what I have been hearing, too.

Contrary to popular belief, a boa constrictor does not squeeze the breath out of its prey, it simply waits for its victim to exhale, then tightens its grip.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2020 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The MN governor and chief of State Patrol say they think with a force on the ground, tonight will actually be worse.

They also just said from what they do know they believe only 20 % are from MN.

Check out KARE11 reports that are probably on youtube if you like to hear. The speaking is live now from 9 am Sat morn.
To folks who live in that area, honestly it may be good advice to leave town if its an option.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2020 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A lot of times I often wonder if the military arrived on site with about 10 Humvees, would the crowd simply disperse since they are not "cops" and they are usually highly respected by the people, or would the idiots continue to riot until the military took action?
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2020 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hahah, what?!?!

https://www.foxnews.com/pol...olice-national-guard

don't treat National Guard "the way you might react to" police...
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2020 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From impeachment to covid to riots, they are not even giving us a chance to get up and grab a bucket of popcorn between acts in this theater of the absurd. 2020 might just beat 1968 for the weirdest year in my lifetime.
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2020 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

Hahah, what?!?!

For some reason, every time I even hear the words "National Guard", I think about those weekend warrior bozos from Rambo. I just can't take that branch of the military seriously.

In my comment about Humvee's I meant the REAL military.

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 05-30-2020).]

DimeMachine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2020 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DimeMachineSend a Private Message to DimeMachineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

For some reason, every time I even hear the words "National Guard", I think about those weekend warrior bozos from Rambo. I just can't take that branch of the military seriously.

In my comment about Humvee's I meant the REAL military.

IMO, you should. They go through basic side by side with reg army and army reserve.

IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2020 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DimeMachine:

IMO, you should. They go through basic side by side with reg army and army reserve.

Back in the 90's, my job was to travel to all of the National Guard Armories and make sure that the security systems were working for their weapons vaults. Those people were some of the most fat, out of shape, beer-bellied fools I have ever encountered. Goofing off and playing games the entire time I was there. Maybe times have changed but from personal experience, I just can't take them seriously.

The only situation where I was impressed was at Camp Roberts (which is National Guard) here in California. I had to work on the weapons bunkers due to a tank crushing some underground conduit. At that point, I had to actually enter the bunkers. The soldiers assigned to watch me stood with their weapons drawn ready to shoot if I made any sudden moves within the bunker. THAT was more of the military that I know.

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post05-30-2020 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2020 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Amazing how you voice your opinion here, which really doesn't hurt anyone, and just because of that, some pussy bumps you into the red. Now I understand why people hate this forum.

So here's the question.

If you have any nuts, who bumped me in the negative? C'mon, have some balls. I had the balls to ask so SURELY you have the balls to reply...right?

And for the rest of you, this isn't directed at ANY of you so please, don't give me a negative just for challenging the pussy. Just let me and the pussy hash it out.

Thank you.

PFF
System Bot
LitebulbwithaFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2020 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will be honest, I give negatives to people who complain about getting negatives.

It is such a goofy thing to worry about.

Be you and do what is right in your mind, and don't worrry about simple things like a rating system on a car forum.

I use the mobile version of the site and have to turn my cellular telephone side ways to even see the ratings.

[This message has been edited by LitebulbwithaFiero (edited 05-30-2020).]

IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2020 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LitebulbwithaFiero:

I will be honest, I give negatives to people who complain about getting negatives.

It is such a goofy thing to worry about.

Be you and do what is right in your mind, and don't worrry about simple things like a rating system on a car forum.

I use the mobile version of the site and have to turn my cellular telephone side ways to even see the ratings.

I actually don't care about the ratings because I help a lot of people on here with custom made products as well as general support.....but when I simply post my experiences and someone bumps me into the red, that's bullshit.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2020 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've found that some people just rate everything negative. I've watched YouTube videos of the most innocent thing with 100+ down votes. Either they are anarchists who just want everything to burn or truly sad people who want everyone else to be sad too.
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2020 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

I've found that some people just rate everything negative. I've watched YouTube videos of the most innocent thing with 100+ down votes. Either they are anarchists who just want everything to burn or truly sad people who want everyone else to be sad too.

I guess so. Again, it's not the rating that bothered me, it's that I simply posted my personal experience and was "reprimanded" for it. And I'm not even a regular here.

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2020 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Amazing how you voice your opinion here, which really doesn't hurt anyone, and just because of that, some pussy bumps you into the red. Now I understand why people hate this forum.

So here's the question.

If you have any nuts, who bumped me in the negative? C'mon, have some balls. I had the balls to ask so SURELY you have the balls to reply...right?

And for the rest of you, this isn't directed at ANY of you so please, don't give me a negative just for challenging the pussy. Just let me and the pussy hash it out.

Thank you.

I just gave you a positive, I'd never rated you before... so there you go!

IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2020 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I just gave you a positive, I'd never rated you before... so there you go!

I appreciate that and I bumped you back over to the green since I already had you at a positive for a long time.
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2020 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I guess so. Again, it's not the rating that bothered me, it's that I simply posted my personal experience and was "reprimanded" for it. And I'm not even a regular here.

I checked. I had you as a positive. That hasn't changed.

I don't agree with your assessment of the National Guard, but the Guard that I served in after I left active duty was during the mid to late 80s and was very professional and very strack.

Maybe it's just California

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-31-2020).]

IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2020 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

I checked. I had you as a positive. That hasn't changed.

I don't agree with your assessment of the National Guard, but the Guard that I served in after I left active duty was during the mid to late 80s and was very professional.

Maybe it's just California

I can guarantee it's just California

LitebulbwithaFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2020 07:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hahah, what?!?!

https://www.wtol.com/amp/ar...eb-b0a9-0c7ccc7b4a28

To me, it sounds like the AG above and the mayor in my link are fanning the flames that the cops are bad.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-31-2020 08:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wonder how many of these geniuses carry their nice tracking-enabled cell phones with them.

https://www.axios.com/georg...88-bfc0f05ad428.html
PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-31-2020 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For those guys who question why Canadians pay attention to American politics and events. This is why...

https://thepostmillennial.c...-police-headquarters

When stupidity happens there, it happens here in a very short time. Paying attention is our early warning system.
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2020 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't agree with your assessment of the National Guard. They aren't fat. But after you said someone negged you, I gave you a positive man.

One of the guys I work with is in the guard. He comes back from his week of training. "What did you do?" "Oh, we went out to the woods and got lost... Literally, Bob had the wrong maps."

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2020 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rioting, Arizona style.

Why burn down the Auto Zone, when you can go over to the hoity-toity Scottsdale Fashion Square, vandalize the Steinway dealer and loot Neiman-Marcus and the Apple store?

Now tell me: how many of these “protesters” look like BLM to you? They don’t know George Floyd from Pink Floyd.

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2020 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just announced in the last 30 minutes, Antifa is going to be officially labeled a terrorist organization.

https://www.washingtonexami...eorge-floyd-protests

This gives the DOJ and local authorities sweeping arrest powers, and allows for significantly higher criminal charges, to include those which would be at the Federal level. Furthermore, it means resources and money will now be expended to advance the elimination of the organization and arrest of the organizers, both domestically and foreign. Very happy... it’s about damned time.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2020 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know that several police agencies across Arizona have some evidence which they are not divulging, that identifies who is behind some of the civil unrest. This will be interesting to watch as it unfolds.

I guess they tried to stir up some crap in a few small towns here. That was not very smart.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 05-31-2020).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2020 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If this is what was supposed to be the Marxist Left's big " insurrection / revolution" soldiered by Antifa, it's as weak and ineffectual as I thought it would be.

Other than a single police precinct in Minneapolis that the Leftist Mayor and Leftist Governor let them have, they have come nowhere close to attacking the real levers of power in this country and have unwittingly (as they are overwhelmingly witless), probably HELPED the re-election of the President.

I heard one of those morons, (adorned in Antifa "black bloc" clothing), screaming at a TV camera last night some nonsense about "we are coming out to the suburbs next".

OH YES, PLEASE DO THAT.

"The truth always eventually comes out and it is NEVER what the Leftist media originally told you."......randye

CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2020 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is it time for MartIal law ?

Martial law is the imposition of direct military control of normal civil functions or suspension of civil law by a government, especially in response to a temporary emergency where civil forces are overwhelmed, or in an occupied territory.

https://youtu.be/kZzkK5YVeUk
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2020 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CoolBlue87GT:

Is it time for MartIal law ?

Martial law is the imposition of direct military control of normal civil functions or suspension of civil law by a government, especially in response to a temporary emergency where civil forces are overwhelmed, or in an occupied territory.

https://youtu.be/kZzkK5YVeUk

There is a huge difference between civil forces being overwhelmed and incapable of handling the situation as opposed to Leftist Governors and Mayors not allowing the police to do the job that they are trained to do.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2020 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:
Rioting, Arizona style.

Why burn down the Auto Zone, when you can go ...

I went over to the titty bar and grabbed all I could, .
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2020 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

I went over to the titty bar and grabbed all I could, .

Well you know you can't run for president now.

That is, unless you run as a Democrat.
PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2020 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
VERY interesting read.

More details slowly appearing.

https://www.documentcloud.o...auvin-Complaint.html
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2020 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13819 posts
Member since Mar 2006
It's probably worth pointing out that;

OFFICER DEREK CHAUVIN AND GEORGE FLOYD KNEW EACH OTHER

They both worked for years together at "El Nuevo Rodeo" nightclub on Lake Street in Minneapolis as "security".

https://kstp.com/news/georg...UGtn5UACs_Yq286a_z0U

This stuff keeps getting weirder and weirder.

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-31-2020 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How Norway got rid of Antifa

https://youtu.be/iZdXPfzgRtY
aceman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 203
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2020 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Watching this live on TV the past few nights is better than regularly scheduled programming on TV!

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2020 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK. Now I'm pissed. I do not like this one bit.

Our governor, who I used to like, has just imposed a statewide curfew through June 8th. This kind of crap has just become too easy for these bastards.

I ain't kidding around here. I am not a happy boy.

https://www.fox10phoenix.co...-duceys-curfew-order
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-31-2020 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2020 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
St. John's CHURCH across from the White House is now in flames.
GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2020 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

If this is what was supposed to be the Marxist Left's big " insurrection / revolution" soldiered by Antifa, it's as weak and ineffectual as I thought it would be.

Other than a single police precinct in Minneapolis that the Leftist Mayor and Leftist Governor let them have, they have come nowhere close to attacking the real levers of power in this country and have unwittingly (as they are overwhelmingly witless), probably HELPED the re-election of the President.

I heard one of those morons, (adorned in Antifa "black bloc" clothing), screaming at a TV camera last night some nonsense about "we are coming out to the suburbs next".

OH YES, PLEASE DO THAT.

"The truth always eventually comes out and it is NEVER what the Leftist media originally told you."......randye

I am in a SW suburb. Neighbors and friends are locked and loaded. We cannot depend on government when we would need them most.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2020 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GTGeff:

I am in a SW suburb. Neighbors and friends are locked and loaded. We cannot depend on government when we would need them most.

Near Minneapolis?

If so, keep your head on a swivel, stay calm, alert and please try to be careful if you have to resort to force.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock