Started on: 05-24-2020 04:43 PM
Replies: 11 (242 views)
Last post by: 82-T/A [At Work] on 05-26-2020 11:30 AM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2020 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The fat old guy got a little older recently, and kim decided I was bored and needed something to amuse me.

It's got a synthetic stock, so I think I'm going to give it the general Lee treatment sometime this summer.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 05-24-2020).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
DimeMachine

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2020 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DimeMachineSend a Private Message to DimeMachineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Guns are bad.

Just kidding. Is that a break barrel pellet gun? If so which make & model?
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2020 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Crossman Nitro Fire.

The epitome of cheap will put a hole in a beer can, soup can is iffy - maybe

It's a 177 toy mostly meant for laughs on a Saturday afternoon. Which we all need these days.

...break barrel. Maybe slap some biohazard stickers on it and call it the Corona Cocker.

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2020 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been getting advertisements for this

Was wondering how it could be legal and its a black powder and cap gun.
Too much work I would probably just get a 410, you know in case of bears
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2020 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You only need a. 22 for bears, or zombies .... Just enough to shoot your buddies kneecap.
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2020 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Speaking of .22, my newest plinker:

It's a Colt 1911 clone, chambered in .22LR. It's made by GSG, imported by ATI. I bought it second-hand at a local gun shop. It came with a threaded barrel and a fake silencer (which I will probably never use). It also came with a thread adapter for 1/2"x28 muzzle devices.

I already deleted the magazine disconnect, and installed an aftermarket recoil assembly. It shoots real nice!

[This message has been edited by Blacktree (edited 05-25-2020).]

Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2020 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

I have been getting advertisements for this

Was wondering how it could be legal and its a black powder and cap gun.
Too much work I would probably just get a 410, you know in case of bears

You would only fire that thing once. The recoil would put a hurting on your wrist.

Manufacturers are making guns in the "Any Other Weapon" category. Things that we always called a "sawed off shotgun" but are legal since they were manufactured with a short barrel.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2020 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yup. 30 years ago I had a Remington "mad Max special ". Firing that thing was not a pleasant experience. Guy I bought it from only fired it once and sold it.
Mickey_Moose

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2020 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

You only need a. 22 for bears, or zombies .... Just enough to shoot your buddies kneecap.

...the way the Liberals are going, you soon won't be able to own those either...
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-26-2020 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mickey_Moose:

...the way the Liberals are going, you soon won't be able to own those either...

https://primalconcepts.net/product/bat-15/

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2020 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

You would only fire that thing once. The recoil would put a hurting on your wrist.

Manufacturers are making guns in the "Any Other Weapon" category. Things that we always called a "sawed off shotgun" but are legal since they were manufactured with a short barrel.

It would depend on the load, slugs and 00 buck would kick with a full load of powder. But for home protection smaller shot and a light load would go a long way.
But for the record I have shot several large hand guns and have no problem with the kick. Its all about practice and holding it correctly to distribute the kick.

The 410 pistol that also shoots the 45 shells would be a better option. Sadly living in CA and renting I am restricted on what I can and can not own.
PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2020 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Is that a retractable pocket knife mounted in front of the scope? I wonder what purpose that serves?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock