Started on: 05-24-2020 03:25 PM
Replies: 2 (149 views)
Last post by: Monkeyman on 05-24-2020 08:43 PM
1985FieroGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 296
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2020 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1985FieroGTSend a Private Message to 1985FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[url=]https://www.gofundme.com/f/fieros-forever-flood-relief?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=copy_link-tip&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet[/url]
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2020 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No insurance?

How does someone open a "car dealership" business and operate it with no insurance, (if that's the case here)?

I'm NOT against folks donating their own money as they please and God Bless them. I'm also assuming that whoever started the "Go Fund Me" thing was well intentioned, but this just raises some basic questions.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-24-2020).]

Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2020 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I could be wrong but I "think" a couple of things. Insurance can have some pretty high deductables. My homeowners insurance has something like a $1000 deductable. Insurance for a shop like that could very well be more. Second, since he was planning to liquidate, maybe he let his insurance drop. Third, this may be considered an "act of God" which might mean his insurance wouldn't cover him unless he had flood insurance.

Could be other reasons why he needs the funds. If I had any spare change, I'd donate something.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock