Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Remember, Trump said to 'drink' or 'inject' bleach? He also said Let There Be Light. (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Remember, Trump said to 'drink' or 'inject' bleach? He also said Let There Be Light. by rinselberg
Started on: 05-20-2020 06:20 PM
Replies: 74 (1230 views)
Last post by: rinselberg on 05-30-2020 01:34 PM
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2020 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have known people who needed to be preoccupied (crochet, for instance), for them to slow down enough to make sense. Kind of took them out of hyperdrive.

No malice on my part.
IP: Logged
Boondawg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2020 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

You seriously need mental health treatment Ronald

GET HELP

And what about you?
Wait, you're just that same ole' run-of-the-mill douche you always was.
But sadly, you already knew that.

Hey, by the way, is it true you (and others here)* like pictures & personal information about fellow members?
I ask because of all the (supposed) personal information you posted here about me.
Nobody* seemed to care then, why would they now?

[Edited by Cliff Pennock: Personal information removed]

Wanna' know more?[/b]

Please.
The WHOLE THING makes me wanna' puke.

*the incredibly silent majority.

But everyone else seems to be perfectly fine with it, until it happens to them.
Right, Olejoedad?
Exactly.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2020 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boondawg

38235 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by olejoedad:

No malice on my part.

Bullshit.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 05-24-2020).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2020 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Aw, c'mon, boonie. How do you really feel?

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 05-26-2020).]

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2020 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As, c'mon, boonie. How do you really feel?

I think you were taking a jab at him.
Am I wrong?
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2020 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe a nudge, certainly not a jab.

Lighten up Harold.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2020 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Lighten up Harold.

But Boondawg, your fine!

Come on, just say I busted you being less then civil to another human being and be done with it.
You guys crack me up!

randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2020 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

I can't help but think that if I "flipped the script" and "carried on" or "acted out" here in a more Trump or Republican-aligned way.....

That is impossible because:

1. Like most all Leftists, you have absolutely ZERO grasp of conservative beliefs and ideology so the very best that you could possibly do would be to pathetically and comically try to ape what you think a conservative would say.

2. You are profoundly, batshit, mentally ill which causes you to cobble together senseless, leftist propaganda laden, gibberish posts.

You really, really, need psychiatric help Ronald.

GO GET SOME.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-26-2020).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2020 01:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think I will "walk something back." From the end of the previous page. Now it's the famous "Drink Clorox and stick a UV Lamp up your azz swallow a UV lamp" episode of "Coronavirus."

Best not to overdo it.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2020 01:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You busted me?

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2020 06:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Drink Clorox and swallow a UV lamp sun lamp."

Better yet.
PFF
System Bot
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2020 07:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2020 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

From the Posting Rules:

Do not post another member's personal information without his/her consent!
So you got really angry with another member and feel you should post his personal information like name, address, telephone number or other private info without his consent. Don't. This is cause for an immediate, nonnegotiable ban from PFF.

Consider this a warning.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2020 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I best take a mulligan on that. Or a rain check. Maybe later, as the day wears on, or gives way to evening and night.

The Topics and Messages that I create may be received with ire, or if not that, then grousing.

What about the ones that I don't?

DCSSL

--> I was speaking of the last message from Hudini. I didn't see that CLIFF PENNOCK has appeared. So... I didn't mean to be commenting on THAT.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-24-2020).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2020 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Maybe a nudge, certainly not a jab.

Lighten up Harold.

I thought it was funny, good natured ribbing, you know....comedy.

(crocheted ribs - an illustration for the unimaginative)

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 05-24-2020).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2020 04:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Back on the previous page, someone--it's there to be found, but I won't say who--drew a boundary around my thoughts and boiled them down to this very simple math-like formulation:

rinselberg asserts that "Orange Man (is) bad."

Such an assertion on my part would be overreach, and beyond the sum total of what I have assembled on this stage.

Permanence lives here... on the previous page
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...HTML/125006.html#p31

Do you now feel as if you were trying to read the letters on the eye doctor's projection screen, and--voila--the trial lens for your perfect refraction has just been selected for you? And everything, suddenly, comes into focus.

"Ready for a Clorox and tonic."

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-25-2020).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2020 05:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Ready for a Clorox and tonic."

Now, that is a joke that very few are going to catch. If it was intentional, I will say a well deserved "Well played". On any account, and for general knowledge, anyone who has an inquisitive spirit should look up the origins of the drink, gin and tonic. There is a very direct correlation between the drink, this topic and our president. So, to tell the truth, did you know the story?
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2020 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Now, that is a joke that very few are going to catch. If it was intentional, I will say a well deserved "Well played". On any account, and for general knowledge, anyone who has an inquisitive spirit should look up the origins of the drink, gin and tonic. There is a very direct correlation between the drink, this topic and our president. So, to tell the truth, did you know the story?

I didn't know that, interesting.
I liked to drink Tom Collins made into a slushy in the summer when I was living in Florida.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2020 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let's get back to the LIE that's being perpetrated by our resident California mental patient: "Remember, Trump said to 'drink' or 'inject' bleach? He also said Let There Be Light"

This is similar to the "good people" / Charlottesville LIE that leftist propaganda insists on repeating even though that has been debunked long ago.

.............................................................................................................................................................................

Here are the President's exact words:

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much. So I asked Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of, if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you’re going to test that too. It sounds interesting.

ACTING UNDER SECRETARY BRYAN: We’ll get to the right folks who could.

THE PRESIDENT: Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you’re going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me.

Clearly, the President DID NOT instruct anyone to drink or inject bleach, Lysol, or ANY disinfectant into themselves, NEITHER did he instruct anyone to put a UV light up their anus or down their throat.

..................................................................................................................................................................

"President Trump has been mocked relentlessly for suggesting that ultraviolet light could be brought “inside the body” to kill the coronavirus, but there is ongoing research to do just that.

For example, the pharmaceutical firm Aytu BioScience announced on April 20, four days before the Trump remarks, that it has signed an exclusive licensing deal with Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. The center has developed and is testing a UV-A “Healight” designed to be inserted via a catheter inside the trachea to kill pathogens, including the coronavirus."

"The Cedars-Sinai Healight team published an article last year in the United European Gastroenterology Journal, titled “Internally Applied Ultraviolet Light as a Novel Approach for Effective and Safe Anti-Microbial Treatment.”

https://www.washingtontimes...ence-testing-uv-lig/

The TRUTH always comes out and it is NEVER what a California mental patient or the Leftist media originally told you".......randye

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-26-2020).]

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2020 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Goes to telling a lie enough and some will accept it as the truth. But then, there are those that will spread the lie regardless because it apparently fits their agenda.
Only someone with an agenda would continue with something that is obviously not the truth. Just my opinion...….
If President Trump had actually said what the thread topic says, I'd be condemning such a silly statement but, that's not what he said.

Rams
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2020 07:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"How to Medical"

The "Clorox" moment, as reimagined by comedian Sarah Cooper.

YouTube video content, 50 seconds
https://youtu.be/RxDKW75ueIU
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2020 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Comedian is another word that has been bastardized.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2020 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

That prompted me to find something (a short read) about the origins of "Gin and Tonic."

I think it was in the back of my mind, or even an idea that bubbled up from the subconscious, when I made "Gin and Tonic" into "Clorox and Tonic."

But I wasn't consciously thinking of Tonic or Gin and Tonic in terms of its earlier history, when India was part of the British Empire and Tonic actually had enough quinine that it could be taken with the idea that it would prevent malaria. I was just thinking of Tonic as carbonated water. Or seltzer(?) Although I don't want to get into even deeper waters here.

I remember that particular coronavirus or pandemic briefing as it was happening, and thinking to myself, "Now watch the media and the President's other political antagonists go to town with these seemingly unscripted remarks about "disinfectant" and "light." It didn't surprise me that it was within just a day or two afterwards (if memory serves me) that the media was talking and writing about a change in the White House communications strategy that would pull back from the regularity of the pandemic briefings and the President's very prominent and personal role as part of the briefings.

I think it's likely that chroniclers of the Trump presidency will posit a robust causal link between that particular briefing and the emergence of Kayleigh McEnany as the third (if memory serves me, again) White House Press Secretary of the Trump era. Sean Spicer, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, and now, Kayleigh McEnany. Unless I have lost track of a White House Press Secretary in all of this "excitement." A cautionary remark, as I try to take care not to not know my "limitations."

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-28-2020).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2020 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

the "Clorox moment" as I have settled on describing it

So in your usual drooling, mentally ill manner you insist on continuing to LIE even after the truth of what the President actually said has been clearly shown here.

That's another example of your serious detachment from reality.

Constantly living in a fantasy world of your own construction isn't healthy and it isn't rational adult behavior.

YOU NEED PSYCHIATRIC HELP RONALD

GET SOME before you hurt yourself or others.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2020 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh, good point. Are you sure that was me? Maybe it's some other forum member that you're pretending to converse with. Maybe it's that maryjane again? I mean, he was such an idiot with those remarks that he made about the virus, a few weeks ago.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2020 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh, good point. Are you sure that was me? Maybe it's some other forum member that you're pretending to converse with. Maybe it's that maryjane again? I mean, he was such an idiot with those remarks that he made about the virus, a few weeks ago.

IT'S YOUR "CLOROX" QUOTE YOU SLOBBERING PSYCHOPATH

the "Clorox moment" as I have settled on describing it

If you're going to be DISHONEST, (as usual) and try to edit your posts after the fact at least try to edit ALL your posts you compulsive LIAR

YOU NEED PSYCHIATRIC HELP RONALD

GET SOME before you hurt yourself or others.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-29-2020).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2020 06:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can't see it. But if the "patrons" scroll backwards a little ways, they can discover the truth about "Clorox and Tonic." What did I know, and when did I know it?
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2020 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I suspect you don't know sh!t from Shine-ola, and never have.

Just based on my own observations.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2020 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I was just thinking of Tonic as carbonated water. Or seltzer(?) Although I don't want to get into even deeper waters here.

Soda and tonic are two distinct drinks. Tonic, also called tonic water or quinine water, contains lemon and lime flavors as well as quinine, and was originally developed to prevent malaria, while soda (club soda, soda water, seltzer water) is simply carbonated water. The name "sparkling water" should be reserved for naturally carbonated spring water.

Some people like to cut their whiskey with soda. Not being a whiskey drinker, I find this acceptable. Gin and tonic is kind of like mixing gasoline and turpentine.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2020 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I suspect you don't know sh!t from Shine-ola, and never have. Just based on my own observations.

Nevertheless, my reference to "Clorox and Tonic" in this context was just highlighted by another forum member who I think it's fair to say, is both well known here and mostly well liked. Not just highlighted "period", but highlighted in a positive way, with the suggestion that it was "Well Played."

I'm here to add to that moment. "Tonic" is redolent of those bygone years when it could be said that "the sun never sets on the British Empire." The Tonic of that time contained a lot of quinine and was taken with the idea that it would prevent malaria. A favorite way to have Tonic was to have it with Gin... a "Gin and Tonic."

Now I turn to a page from the National Library of Medicine:

Quinine was first recognized as a potent antimalarial agent hundreds of years ago. Since then, the beneficial effects of quinine and its more advanced synthetic forms, chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine, have been increasingly recognized in a myriad of other diseases in addition to malaria.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21221847/

Of course, much has been made of the President's interest in hydroxychloroquine in the context of the coronavirus, as a (conjectured) pharmaceutical treatment or prevention against Covid-19.

You might say that this is the "garnish" that finishes the preparation of this "Clorox and Tonic" cocktail of words.

And if you're just coming onboard here, and maybe thinking WTF(?) is rinselberg going on about in this message, the explanation can be found by scrolling backwards from this point until you come to the previous message from forum member williegoat.

Just scroll backwards, passing over all of that unfortunate spam from that one malfunctioning Pennock's user account that somehow never gets fixed. You may already be accustomed to having to do that as you scroll backwards or forwards through any of these Totally O/T section discussions.

Uh... now it's not the previous message from williegoat, but the one (from williegoat) that came before that.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-29-2020).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2020 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And if you're just coming onboard here, and maybe thinking

WTF(?) is rinselberg going on about ......

That pretty much applies to ALL of your mentally deranged posts.

GET HELP RONALD

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-30-2020).]

PFF
System Bot
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-30-2020 02:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This whole thread makes me want to puke.

Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2020 07:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did you drink the bleach? Don’t drink the bleach please. Or inject it. Just stay away from bleach.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2020 07:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

This whole thread makes me want to puke.

May I suggest you avoid things that potentially make you sick. If encountering in error, you could swiftly back out of the room avoiding exposure.
IOWS, Enter at your own risk. This is true in general in life.

Rams
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2020 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-30-2020).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock