Started on: 05-18-2020 08:23 PM
Replies: 16 (319 views)
Last post by: williegoat on 05-25-2020 12:04 PM
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2020 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Our intelligence agencies have the time, technology and other resources to thoroughly investigate every aspect of the lives of American citizens, decorated veterans, our president and all of his associates to such intricate detail as to find a hand written note on a bar napkin from a hotel in Ukraine scribbled by a small time hoodlum, yet we had no idea that the NAS Pensacola shooter had ties to Al Qaeda.

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post05-18-2020 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You mean Al CIAda?

I'm convinced a good number of "incidents " are domestically orchistrated to further a political agenda.

Riestag fire wasn't the first, wasn't the last, and all sides are capable of doing it.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2020 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Unless I've somehow confused myself (again), that handwritten note on a page of stationary from the Ritz-Carlton hotel in Vienna found its way to the House impeachment investigators when Rudy Giuliani associate Lev Parnas and his attorneys decided to "dance" with the Adam Schiff Jerry Nadler Nancy Pelosi All Star Impeachment Time Grand Ole Opry Style Band.

Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman were arrested by the FBI and charged with conspiring to "forward lateral" foreign money (the football-like bag of money cannot be lateraled from one offensive player to another in a forward direction) to U.S. politicians and conspiring to illicitly influence U.S. foreign relations with Ukraine. They were taken into custody by FBI agents at Dulles International Airport on October 9 or October 10, 2019.

So--as I understand it--it's not that anyone or any group within the U.S. intel community or FBI had discovered that this handwritten note from Lev Parnas--likely destined for a future episode of the Travel Channel's "Mysteries at the Museum" with host and narrator Don Wildman--was a "thing."

Not sure that has any impact on how you were thinking about this, but I try to lend a hand whenever I can.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-18-2020).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2020 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Unless I've somehow confused myself (again), that handwritten note on a page of stationary from the Ritz-Carlton hotel in Vienna found its way to the House impeachment investigators when Rudy Giuliani associate Lev Parnas and his attorneys decided to "dance" with the Adam Schiff Jerry Nadler Nancy Pelosi All Star Impeachment Time Grand Ole Opry Style Band. Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman were arrested by the FBI and charged with conspiring to "shovel pass" foreign money to U.S. politicians and conspiring to illicitly influence U.S. foreign relations with Ukraine. They were taken into custody by FBI agents at Dulles International Airport on October 9 or October 10, 2019.

So--as I understand it--it's not that anyone or any group within the U.S. intel community or FBI had discovered that this handwritten note from Lev Parnas--likely destined for a future episode of the Travel Channel's "Mysteries at the Museum" with host and narrator Don Wildman--was a "thing."

Not sure that has any impact on how you were thinking about this, but I try to "lend a hand" whenever I can.

Yeah, you got me. It was Austrian hotel stationary, not a Ukrainian bar napkin.
I guess we should impeach Trump and train more islamic terrorists at our military bases. That would be the wisest use of our intelligence community.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2020 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh, that's enough of "me."

I delete.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2020 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The point is (and you know this) that after years of investigation by the full force of the leftist controlled national police force, the Lev Parnas fabrication was all they had, their "last ditch" effort. Meanwhile, they completely ignored a genuine threat, a real and present danger, in the name of "inclusiveness". This, in a nutshell, is why our once great nation is in peril.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2020 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Inclusiveness? I thought they brought those Saudi Air Force personnel over here to the United States to train 'em up so that they could better defend the U.S.-Saudi Co-Prosperity Sphere against those scheming Persians and their uncouth Houthi (see what I just did there?) proxy militias.

Did they completely stop hosting Saudi soldiers and airmen over here in the U.S. for training programs, after that NAS Pensacola tragedy?

A voice on MSNBC was saying earlier today that among the reasons behind Trump's latest IG (Inspector Genera)l firing--it was the State Department IG--was that the IG was looking into some military weapons and armaments deals that SecState Pompeo was working with the Saudis. Like there was a conflict there with what Congress had authorized.

Might have been Lyin' Brian Williams. Or someone that was being interviewed by him.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2020 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The islamic terrorist was invited in with open arms, and killed three U.S. servicemen.
Thump has been deemed "persona non grata" by nearly half of the country. What has he done to deserve such treatment?
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2020 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Keep a space open on your bookshelf. I mean, your hard disk. Or your "cloud."

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2020 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sharing a common enemy is not reason enough to include a member of a murderous cult in our inner circle.

I do not like communists, however, I will not join in league with NAZI just because they also dislike communists.

My point was, and still is, that if they had invested 1% of the effort they had spent on trying to overthrow a duly elected president on the islamic terrorist, three men would still be alive.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 05-18-2020).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2020 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK. I guess it's not my night to walk away from the poker table with an ear-to-ear grin.

Have you been hitting up the tequila? You seem especially "into it" tonight. Was it some TV that you saw today about the NAS Pensacola investigation, or something that you read about it today?

PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2020 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
News reports as of yesterday have confirmed what we all should have known; that the NAS Pensacola shooting was another act of islamic terrorism on U.S. soil. I believe that this could have been prevented, if our government had better placed priorities.

I believe that the failure to adequately investigate these things is partially rooted in "political correctness".

In addition, recent revelations surrounding the abuse of power by the Obama administration are beginning to shed light on something else that most of us already knew; that the U.S. government has been subverted for political gain.

It is sad, bitter irony that some in positions of power have so willfully disregarded the best interest of those who entrusted them with the reins, the honest, hard working citizens, in order to protect their own opulent lifestyles. For those who are not paying attention, I am talking about the likes of Diane Feinstein, Nancy Pelosi, the Obamas, the Clintons and their ilk.

Sometimes I am not sure whether your apparent myopia is the result of cutlery maintenance or a culinary diversion. Do you have an ax to grind or do you just like to stir the pot?

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 05-19-2020).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2020 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://www.npr.org/2020/05...had-ties-to-al-qaida

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2atosKc5k0

https://www.foxnews.com/us/...cola-shooting-update

After being denied help from Apple, FBI investigators have been able to access the contents of the phones that belonged to the Saudi aviation student who shot and killed three American sailors in December 2019 at Naval Air Station Pensacola, Attorney General Bill Barr said Monday.

Barr said the FBI now has confirmed the shooter had been in contact with Al Qaeda before carrying out the attack.

The breakthrough surrounding the devices once owned by Mohammed Alshamrani, a 21-year-old 2nd Lieutenant in the Royal Saudi Air Force, came as a result of the "relentless efforts and ingenuity of FBI technicians," Barr said.

"The phones contained information previously unknown to us that definitively establishes Alshamrani's significant ties to Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) — not only before the attack but before he even arrived in the United States," he said. "We now have a clearer understanding of Alshamrani’s associations and activities in the years, months, and days leading up to his attack..................................................."
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post05-19-2020 01:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

You know what amazes me?

Please.
The last thing you ever are is amazed.

You would never allow it!
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2020 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
At least partially related. Gunman at Naval Air Station Corpus Christi Tx 'neutralized'.
NAS Corpus Christi is one of 3 major US Navy pilot training bases.
Shooter not identified by media or USN spokesman and may very well be just a disgruntled civilian employee....or some sailor's spouse.

https://thehill.com/blogs/b...ckdown-after-shooter
https://www.foxnews.com/us/...kdown-active-shooter

Agents Jethro Gibbs and Dwayne Pride are on their way to investigate.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 05-21-2020).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2020 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1. The terrorist drove up to the gate, the female guard approached his vehicle, and then the terrorist shot her in the chest with a handgun (luckily she was wearing body armor).
2. After being shot - the female security guard immediately activated the vehicle barriers as the terrorist drove through the gate entryway. The terrorist vehicle was stopped by the erected barriers.
3. The terrorist then exited his vehicle with a military rifle, started firing, and a short shoot-out ensued .
4. The female security guard and other Naval Security Force members engaged the terrorist during this shoot-out and shot/killed the terrorist.

The deceased suspect in Thursday's shooting at Naval Air Station Corpus Christi in Texas was a 20-year-old male named Adam Alsahli of Corpus Christi, according to two law enforcement sources familiar with the ongoing investigation.

Alsahli drove to an entrance at the naval station and shot a security forces member in the chest, hitting the guard in her bulletproof vest and inflicting non-life-threatening injuries, according to one of the sources.
Alsahli then accelerated towards the gate entrance and crashed into a barrier. After exiting the vehicle, he began shooting, and was shot and killed by naval security forces.
Following the suspect's death, law enforcement bomb technicians cleared his body and vehicle, but found no explosive devices, one of the sources said.
A preliminary law enforcement investigation into the shooter has identified him as a US resident who was originally born in Syria, and likely a supporter of Salafi-jihadist ideology, according to one of the sources.

Reportedly, this is the USN guard that initially stopped the terrorist from entering the base.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 05-25-2020).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2020 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
She has to be one tough lady to take a hit in body armor at close range and still immediately and effectively perform her duty. I love the muzzle on the dog.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock