Started on: 05-17-2020 12:15 AM
Replies: 16 (409 views)
Last post by: randye on 05-25-2020 09:43 PM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post05-17-2020 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So getting run over by a truck while you have the virus doesn't mean you died from the virus.

https://justthenews.com/pol...s-confirmed-covid-19

I'm thinking that's going to turn out to be pretty typical.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2020 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There are a lot of deaths being contributed to COVID-19, with many actually never being tested positive, but just having symptoms of it.

It's a money grab. Hospitals get extra payouts from insurance and higher reimbursement from the government if the death is labeled as COVID-19.

Colorado, revising their numbers downwards 20%+ is a testament to that.

I suspect in the long run, we will find rampant fraud and pricing gouging from the medical industry taking advantage of this.

PPP loans are being being used to purchase diamond jewelry and Rolls Royces and the list goes on.

Same people who are wagging their finger at you, telling you to wear your mask and shelter in place and calling those who don't murderers, are the same people are a defrauding the taxpayers and hyping numbers.
Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2020 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wichita

20656 posts
Member since Jun 2002
More death fraud.

https://www.foxnews.com/hea...d-coronavirus-report

Colorado man died of alcohol poisoning, but death was later blamed on coronavirus: report

I suspect we will find many reports like this.

This while the boomers keep telling us to shelter in place and wear masks, because THEY are scared of getting sick.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2020 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:
More death fraud.

[quote]
During Dr. Anthony Fauci's testimony before the Senate on Tuesday, he said under counting could result from people who died at their home from the virus, but weren't counted or tested because they never reached the hospital.

This in response to a question by Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders. Bernie a meteorite could strike my home and I could have Covid19 and I could die. Introduce a bill to test all dead people for every disease on the planet. We have more than enough test kits and facilities.

This while the boomers keep telling us to shelter in place and wear masks, because THEY are scared of getting sick.

That is not a fair statement. Don't ruin your good name.

Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2020 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

More death fraud.

Colorado man died of alcohol poisoning, but death was later blamed on coronavirus: report

I suspect we will find many reports like this.

Be wary of making such broad statements. This boomer says wear a mask but get your ass out there and do things. That's exactly what I have done here in China since December. Work, shop, play sure, but have a care.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-17-2020 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Us boomers have willingly put ourselves in more harms way than you kids even know existed, simply because 1/2 that sheet has been outlawed by millenials too afraid to do it.

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2020 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It wasn't immediately clear whether anyone was injured or killed or what caused the crash.

So, not reported as of this time, but this opens the possibility of additional "Coronavirus" or "Covid-19" statistics for Canada.

Depending on how the story unfolds with additional reporting.

Royal Canadian Air Force jet crashes, hits residential neighborhood and sets at least one home on fire.

The flight was part of Operation Inspiration, a nationwide mission aimed at saluting first responders and other essential workers.

A Canadian air force jet celebrating front-line workers in the coronavirus pandemic crashed into a British Columbia home Sunday, authorities and witnesses said.

Tim Stelloh and Caitlin Fichtel for NBC News; May 17, 2020.
https://www.nbcnews.com/new...rashes-home-n1208961

Are there EMTs or other medical technicians with test kits headed to the scene, to take samples (if need be) for the tests that detect the virus? And what about antibody testing? If there are victims, and any of them test positive for the antibodies, that becomes evidence that immunity after recovering from a Covid-19 infection cannot be relied upon.

I'm like Dr Fauci. I like to play both sides of the fence. As President Trump said, in so many words, the other day. Although the President was talking about Anthony Fauci, not "rinselberg."

If this seems uncouth... it's the lockdown. I'm struggling against an urge to fling open the front door and proceed to the public walkway without my face mask. "Open Carry" of mouth and nostrils.

The crash was in Kamloops, "northeast of Vancouver."

I have put myself out on a limb here, counting on the laws of probability. Testing the bounds of what "this society" might accept. It's a risk, on a public forum like this, with a widespread geographic footprint. I didn't even have that thought, however, until I arrived at this point with my online texting activity. So for that reason, I will let this stand.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-17-2020).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2020 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg

16118 posts
Member since Mar 2010
^
^
Updated. Pilot died, another pilot or aircrew seriously injured. No reporting yet if any casualties in the neighborhood itself.

I don't mean to make light of that.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2020 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg

16118 posts
Member since Mar 2010
Canadian Air Force "Snowbirds"

One pilot or aircrew dead, the other in hospital with serious injuries that are also described as "not life threatening."

Looking like there were no deaths or injuries among the neighborhood itself.

Crashing plane hit and set a house on fire on Glenview Avenue, in the Brocklehurst area of Kamloops, near Vancouver.

Victor Kaisar fror Radio NL
https://www.radionl.com/202...ane-down-over-brock/

randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2020 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Got any data to feed your dogma?
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-17-2020 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rinse... As usual... I haven't the slightest clue what you are babling on about.
PFF
System Bot
Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2020 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

That is not a fair statement. Don't ruin your good name.

I'll stand by it, because it is true statement.
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2020 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

------------------
My World of Wheels Winners (Click on links below)

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT and Super Duty 4 Indy #163

Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2020 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Canadian Air Force "Snowbirds"

One pilot or aircrew dead, the other in hospital with serious injuries that are also described as "not life threatening."

One of the very few threads of MEM's that I've felt inclined to post in... Snowbird down

Originally posted by Patrick:

They were supposed to fly over the Vancouver area today.

RIP Capt. Jennifer Casey.

Damn, what a shame.

They brought her home yesterday.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 05-25-2020).]

Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2020 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
RIP.

Chutes never deployed. Two ejections but the downward vector and the low altitude looks to be outside the envelope of those old aircraft seats.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2020 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

Chutes never deployed. Two ejections but the downward vector and the low altitude looks to be outside the envelope of those old aircraft seats.

Yeah... watching the video, I don't think their descent upon being ejected was slowed down much at all. I'm rather amazed that they both weren't killed.
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2020 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

RIP.

Lesson: Don't use 60 year old antique aircraft for your national military flight demonstration team.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock