Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  another year, another family member gone.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
another year, another family member gone. by maryjane
Started on: 05-16-2020 11:04 AM
Replies: 13 (261 views)
Last post by: otakudude on 05-18-2020 08:53 PM
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2020 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://www.nealfh.net/obituary/Thomas-SaxonJr

My brother-in-law (youngest older sis' husband.)
Served 1 tour in Vietnam with 300th Trans Co, HQ US Army Support Command Qui Nhon.
He had been in the hospital for about 7 1/2 weeks for respiratory problems that he has had for many years. Partially caused by agent orange, partially from his work in a refinery for over 3 decades. Pulmonary fibrosis. He was brought back home Wednsday evening on hospice care and succumbed early Thursday morning.

A picture I took of he and my twin brother in happier times.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2020 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

https://www.nealfh.net/obituary/Thomas-SaxonJr

My brother-in-law (youngest older sis' husband.)
Served 1 tour in Vietnam with 300th Trans Co, HQ US Army Support Command Qui Nhon.
He had been in the hospital for about 7 1/2 weeks for respiratory problems that he has had for many years. Partially caused by agent orange, partially from his work in a refinery for over 3 decades. Pulmonary fibrosis. He was brought back home Wednsday evening on hospice care and succumbed early Thursday morning.

A picture I took of he and my twin brother in happier times.

Sorry MJ.

If you had to say in three bullets about what his personality was like, what would you say?
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2020 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am sorry to hear that. Prayers for you and yours.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 05-16-2020).]

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2020 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sad news to read. Sorry about your loss, my condolences.

Rams
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2020 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Condolences to you and your family, Don.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2020 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My condolences to you your family.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2020 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry man.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2020 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Same here.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-16-2020).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2020 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He was very good man, worked hard for as long as was able and a heck of a gardener and and expert beekeeper and once had nearly 100 colonies before the Varroa bee mite thing wiped him out in the late 80s early 90s. He raised Dorper sheep, chickens, turkeys, had developed award winning varieties of day lilies, and was a great parent and husband. A nicer and more patriotic American I will never meet.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2020 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very sorry for your loss, maryjane
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2020 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm very sorry, Don.
Condolences to all who know and love him.
PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2020 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Prayers and well wishes to all.
FriendGregory

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2020 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congratulations on such good fortune to have had great people in your life for so long, you have been fortunate and it is clear you recognize that. I am sure most of us feel the same way about you, even if it is just the distance that the internet provides. The best we can do is go forward in our best of who we are as tribute the to the best people we have known. You got this, be strong!

otakudude

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2020 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for otakududeSend a Private Message to otakududeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry for your loss. He sounds like he was a hell of a guy

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock