Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  San Antonio. Hate Speech And Relicious Left Wing Dictators.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
San Antonio. Hate Speech And Relicious Left Wing Dictators. by cliffw
Started on: 05-16-2020 10:19 AM
Replies: 4 (171 views)
Last post by: 82-T/A [At Work] on 05-16-2020 07:16 PM
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2020 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I grew up in San Antonio. It is sad in what it has become !

First (maybe not) they make national news for punishing Chick-Fil-A for their religious values. Chick-Fil-A wanted to operate an airport concessions location. The San Antonio city council objected to Chick-Fil-A's opinion of gays. San Antonio tried to claim that sales tax revenues would suffer because Chick-Fil-A observes the Sabbath and is closed on Sundays. Like someone who is hungry won't choose from the many other concessions available.

Now, the San Antonio city council has declared themselves the arbitrator of free speech. They declared the terms "Kung Fu Fever" and "Chinese Virus" hate speech. Because in part to Kin Yan Hui, president of the local chapter of the Asian American Alliance had butt hurt feelings about a marquee message sign. It said "Don't buy Chinese, buy American". The comments, from citizens at the end of the first link, give me hope that San Antonio is not full of left wing zealots.

https://twitter.com/tedcruz...ouncing-chinese-viru s-as-hate

Lastly, San Antonio was national news for the amount of people needing Food Bank help. Due to this picture :

The picture was showcased on CNN, “60 Minutes,” “ABC News” and many other news outlets. It was reprinted in the New York Times and in a two-page color spread in Time magazine.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post05-16-2020 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's everywhere. These Marxist scumbuckets spread worse than coronavirus.

One of the main reasons this area was on my short-list of places to move to last year was when I was working here 10 years ago it was conservative rural redneck central. Not anymore.

One of them has been screaming her head off for 2 weeks because a black toy doll was priced 1.25 more than a white one. Anybody trying to explain economics and different shipments priced according to cost is guilty of hate speech.

Anybody that stands up to them and tells them to Duck off is guilty of bullying. Self defense is verboten.

Don't even get me started on the leftist love affair with the Islamic invasion. Religious freedom ? That's only for Muslims.

We are getting to a point where they are going to have to be dealt with in very loud and unpleasant manner if we want to avoid living as serfs to their ideals.
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2020 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

I grew up in San Antonio. It is sad in what it has become !

First (maybe not) they make national news for punishing Chick-Fil-A for their religious values. Chick-Fil-A wanted to operate an airport concessions location. The San Antonio city council objected to Chick-Fil-A's opinion of gays. San Antonio tried to claim that sales tax revenues would suffer because Chick-Fil-A observes the Sabbath and is closed on Sundays. Like someone who is hungry won't choose from the many other concessions available.

Now, the San Antonio city council has declared themselves the arbitrator of free speech. They declared the terms "Kung Fu Fever" and "Chinese Virus" hate speech. Because in part to Kin Yan Hui, president of the local chapter of the Asian American Alliance had butt hurt feelings about a marquee message sign. It said "Don't buy Chinese, buy American". The comments, from citizens at the end of the first link, give me hope that San Antonio is not full of left wing zealots.

[URL=https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1258464008350380032?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1258464008350380032&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fthehill.com%2Fhomenews%2Fsenate%2F496953-cruz-rebukes-san-antonio-city-council-for-denouncing-chinese -viru]https://twitter.com/tedcruz...ouncing-chinese-viru[/URL] s-as-hate

Lastly, San Antonio was national news for the amount of people needing Food Bank help. Due to this picture :

The picture was showcased on CNN, “60 Minutes,” “ABC News” and many other news outlets. It was reprinted in the New York Times and in a two-page color spread in Time magazine.

I don't really see any of it. I live in the liberal ultra-wealthy North-East section where all the liberals separate themselves from the harsh realities of their decisions.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2020 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:
I grew up in San Antonio. It is sad in what it has become!

First (maybe not) they make national news for punishing Chick-Fil-A for their religious values. Chick-Fil-A wanted to operate an airport concessions location. The San Antonio city council objected to Chick-Fil-A's .... San Antonio tried to claim that sales tax revenues would suffer because Chick-Fil-A observes the Sabbath and is closed on Sundays. Like someone who is hungry won't choose from the many other concessions available.

Now, the San Antonio city council has declared themselves the arbitrator of free speech. They declared the terms "Kung Fu Fever" and "Chinese Virus" hate speech. Because in part to Kin Yan Hui, president of the local chapter of the Asian American Alliance had butt hurt feelings about a marquee message sign "Don't buy Chinese, buy American."

The comments, from citizens at the end of the first link, give me hope that San Antonio is not full of left wing zealots.

Comments like this one, from "Baddest Dragon"..?

So thanks y'all taking the time post in the comments about how much you didn't read the actual document that was passed. If someone could please point me to the section that is threatening free speech I would love to see it. Because all I see is a document that is denouncing the use of the terms "Chinese Virus" and "Kung Flu" as they invoke racist and discrimination sentiments. This doesn't restrict you from using them, the sections imposed by this resolution is to show that our city is against the usage of the words and will do more to protect people from the hate crimes and acts being committed due to the spread of misinformation and toxic rhetoric. But congrats y'all you played yourself in thinking that this has any way impacted your free-speech.

https://www.ksat.com/news/l...nti-hate-resolution/

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-16-2020).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2020 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

https://www.ksat.com/news/l...nti-hate-resolution/

So, I live in San Antonio right now. I actually really love the city, and I've been super impressed by Texas. Florida is still "home" to me, about as much as Washington D.C. is... but I've really enjoyed my time so far in Texas. The resolution dictates a few things, of which that the local city Government will not be using the words in any of their documents (which they wouldn't anyway). But when they were holding the resolution up for comments, all the commissioners were giving speeches about how it protects Asians by restricting hate speech. While the resolution says one thing, the commissioners (at least a few of them) were saying that it literally restricts speech. Our local radio talk show host, Joe Paggs and Charity McKurdy (sp?), played several of the speeches from the commissioners before the resolution was passed, and this is essentially what they were stating.

Most of the editorials would repeat things as such, and most of the populace believed it as stated by the commissioners. So, a lot of lying, and gas-lighting from the left who are powerless, but needlessly wasting taxpayer money for the show of it.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock