Started on: 05-12-2020 11:52 PM
Replies: 25 (441 views)
Last post by: 82-T/A [At Work] on 05-16-2020 07:10 PM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post05-12-2020 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Boredom relief. Keep the story going.

John crawled into the Fiero. He couldn't believe it was 20 years since the race..
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2020 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm already bored with this story.

Sorry about that.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-13-2020).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2020 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As he started to wipe years of dust from the instrument pod, his thoughts wandered back to the song that was playing on the radio and the young lady who sat beside him that night so long ago. He stuck his hand into the map pocket to see if he could still find......

edit: Last time we tried this, someone took it upon himself to derail the thread by including some base scatological references, so be warned.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 05-13-2020).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2020 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Boredom relief. Keep the story going.

John crawled into the Fiero. He couldn't believe it was 20 years since the race..

The embarrassment from that fateful day still haunted him as if it had happened only yesterday. John still remembers the look of horror on the faces of the spectators when he stepped out of the Fiero...
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2020 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It was as if no one had ever seen a paisley Nomex suit before, but then he realized...

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 05-13-2020).]

LitebulbwithaFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2020 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

It was as if no one had ever seen a paisley Nomex suit before, but then he realized...

That he drifted away into a flashback. John snapped back out of it and continued reaching into the map pocket to see if he could find....
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2020 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
he was, along with all the participants of the thread, part of the theatrics he claimed to disdain so much...
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2020 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
But it was in his blood, indelibly etched in his DNA. After all, he came from a long line of show people and "Roustabout" was his favorite Elvis movie.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2020 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

But it was in his blood, indelibly etched in his DNA. After all, he came from a long line of show people and "Roustabout" was his favorite Elvis movie.

Suddenly, he felt an uncontrollable itch, he looked down and...
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-13-2020 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A murder hornet was crawling up his leg..
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2020 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LitebulbwithaFiero:
That he drifted away into a flashback. John snapped back out of it and continued reaching into the map pocket to see if he could find....

... the receipts for all the parts he had bought for his prized Fiero. They needed replacing again. He was going to race again.

He checked with the Forum, and checked his list twice. Trying to know how not to "rice".

He had a plan, despite all the clatter (V8, 3800 4.9), he just wanted to race, that was all that mattered.

Then ... a good looking girl appeared ...

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 05-13-2020).]

PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2020 06:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Then ... a good looking girl appeared ...

With a Mini, steel grey, a V8 timed with Crane gears.
She was a cute little driver, so lively and quick,
I knew in a moment....
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2020 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I knew in a moment....

...that it wouldn't last. I smelled smoke, what could it be? The Fiero was...
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2020 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
...that it wouldn't last. I smelled smoke, what could it be? The Fiero was...

Smoking its tires without me, what is this..
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2020 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

Smoking its tires without me, what is this..

Was my car haunted? Possessed? Or was it my ex-wife, Christine, playing tricks on me again? I ran towards the car, but stopped cold in my tracks when...

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 05-14-2020).]

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2020 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Was my car haunted? Possessed? Or was it my ex-wife, Christine, playing tricks on me again? I ran towards the car, but stopped cold in my tracks when...

When Hall and Oats floated up out of the smoke and said hold on its about to get weird, the deck lid popped open and out jumped....
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2020 06:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

When Hall and Oats floated up out of the smoke and said hold on its about to get weird, the deck lid popped open and out jumped....

Elvis and Barbara Stanwyck on a 305 Superhawk...

(you said things were going to get weird)
shemdogg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2020 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Who were on their way to home depot to buy some 3/8s lock washers and a 4x12 beam, when a voice comes over the radio and says.....
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-15-2020 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't forget the saw to cut the beam...

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 05-15-2020).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2020 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Barbara thought to herself, “If we build a barn in this big valley and that 4x12 falls on his head, will his life insurance pay double indemnity? I could have all I desire, I could meet John Doe and maybe become the cattle queen of Montana”

But Elvis was on to her, “Don’t step on my blue suede shoes, baby, or you’ll be headed for heartbreak hotel”

John and Daryl just shook their heads and went back to watching the haunted Fiero.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 05-15-2020).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2020 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

John and Daryl just shook their heads and went back to watching their neighbor polishing her car.

John and Daryl asked each other WWCW do ? Only to see cliffw go offer to help
John and Daryl's neighbor. To cliffw's delight, it was that good looking girl with a Mini, steel grey, a V8, timed with Crane gears.

cliffw took no time, asking her to take him for a ride. He promised her that if she did, that he would allow her to use his hot rod.
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2020 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

cliffw took no time, asking her to take him for a ride. He promised her that if she did, that he would allow her to use his hot rod.

She agreed, as long as cliff would let her put Windex on top of his helmet. After all, her sunroof needed scrubbing.
shemdogg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2020 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Then howard cosell showed up outta nowhere holding jumper cables asking for a jump. That made john remember he left the top off his butter container and the 24' extension ladder in the bathroom. John turns to the fiero and......
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2020 06:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by shemdogg:

Then howard cosell showed up outta nowhere holding jumper cables asking for a jump. That made john remember he left the top off his butter container and the 24' extension ladder in the bathroom. John turns to the fiero and......

Slammed the deck lid shut and shouted, "Howard, grab my ladder! Barb, Elvis, get the butter! Dasher, Dancer, Donder and Blitzen, follow that Mini!"
shemdogg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2020 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Blitzen ate blintzes and got the squirts, so everyone stopped down the road at the nearest gas station. The rest f the gang was accosted by earnest p worrel on a drift trike in full fishing garb holding a waffle iron and cat back system. He inquired about the recipe for eggs erroneous but could stay to chat as he had a garage door opener to install on his submarines balcony.

And was searching for his 24' extension ladder.........
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2020 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by shemdogg:

And was searching for his 24' extension ladder.........

When suddenly HE got the squirts...

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock