Started on: 04-28-2020 11:47 AM
Replies: 75 (1616 views)
Last post by: Patrick on 11-03-2020 07:03 PM
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2020 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Watch as Joe tells us everything he knows:

Yeah, this guy is going to lead the free world.

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2020 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did the teleprompter tell him exactly when to begin grinning like a possum eating poop off a wire brush?
LitebulbwithaFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2020 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Did the teleprompter tell him exactly when to begin grinning like a possum eating poop off a wire brush?

I know toilet paper is hard to come by, but you have got to come up with something better then a wire brush to use.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2020 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw today that HRC “The Wicked” endorsed Biden. If there was ever a chance of Biden getting my support, that chance just got flushed with the rest of the crap....

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 04-28-2020).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2020 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Biden is brain dead. They won't even let him speak in his own campaign ads.

The Dems are going to have to pull a rabbit out of their hat. The "smart money" seems to be on Andy Cuomo.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2020 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The anti-Trump vote is what they are counting on. The less Biden speaks, the less chance of him screwing up.

Rams
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2020 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Biden's best speech

theogre

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 568
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2020 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You think he's bad now?
Better worry about who is going to be VP because Very likely That will take over when problems really hit him next year or two.
Is possible he's only running to quit very soon to get Clinton or Obama to be first women president.

------------------
Dr. Ian Malcolm: Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.
(Jurassic Park)

The Ogre's Fiero Cave

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2020 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

.. like a possum eating poop off a wire brush?

That is an awesome phrase

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2020 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43225 posts
Member since May 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoOBlQm6n0k

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 04-29-2020).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2020 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

I saw today that HRC “The Wicked” endorsed Biden. If there was ever a chance of Biden getting my support, that chance just got flushed with the rest of the crap....

BULLCRAP

What's ***HRC*** got to do with it? Did you think that HRC was ever NOT going to endorse Biden? Do you expect Joe Biden to say that he is NOT GOING TO ***ACCEPT*** an endrosment from HCR ???? Like you were ever considering for even one second that you might decide to ***support*** and WTF does that mean anyway? You maybe were going to SUPPROT? Were you thinking that you might VOTE for JoBiden ?????

LIAR..!

Click to show

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 04-29-2020).]

PFF
System Bot
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2020 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rams

This is as pathetic as it gets. Not on your part but on Joe's part. obama would not support him till he was the only man standing, now the beast (not a good beast) says she supports him WAYYY after the obama's support......... proves that Joe is a dead beat and even the most staunch and entrenched of the established democrats did not want him.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2020 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rickady88GT

10648 posts
Member since Dec 2002

Originally posted by theogre:

You think he's bad now?
Better worry about who is going to be VP because Very likely That will take over when problems really hit him next year or two.
Is possible he's only running to quit very soon to get Clinton or Obama to be first women president.

Only a bigot would look for or demand a "minority" or a "woman" (based on those prerequisites alone) as VP, A normal none bigoted person would want the best person for the job regardless of gender or race.

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 04-30-2020).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2020 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rickady88GT

10648 posts
Member since Dec 2002

The anti-Trump vote is what they are counting on. The less Biden speaks, the less chance of him screwing up.

Rams

The very EXACT reason that obama put him in the basement for the vast majority of his term. obama knew that Joe was a fool from the beginning.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2020 01:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
<------<<< It's a good thing I'm wearing a mask.

Originally posted by rinselberg:

BULLCRAP

What's ***HRC*** got to do with it? Did you think that HRC was ever NOT going to endorse Biden? Do you expect Joe Biden to say that he is NOT GOING TO ***ACCEPT*** an endrosment from HCR ???? Like you were ever considering for even one second that you might decide to ***support*** and WTF does that mean anyway? You maybe were going to SUPPROT? Were you thinking that you might VOTE for JoBiden ?????

LIAR..!

Click to show

Damn! The Phurgalvirus is spreading like wildfire!

That makes at least three members showing symptoms.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 04-30-2020).]

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2020 01:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 09-16-2020).]

Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2020 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He is totally out of it. This is abuse. He should be enjoying his retirement while he can still can.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2020 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Heres the other thing. If you are talking in front of people, or with a mic...no matter what you think it does...take off your mask.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 09-16-2020).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2020 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

He is totally out of it. This is abuse. He should be enjoying his retirement while he can still can.

The video came from a so-called "Veterans Round Table Meeting" that Dementia Joe "hosted" here in Tampa yesterday.

His "Veteran's round table" consisted of just 4 people, only ONE of whom was actually a veteran.

All 4 of the participants are also well known Leftist Democrat activists in the Tampa Bay area.

Every time Dementia Joe's handlers let him "freestyle" it ends up in this kind of mess.

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2020 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

The video came from a so-called "Veterans Round Table Meeting" that Dementia Joe "hosted" here in Tampa yesterday.

His "Veteran's round table" consisted of just 4 people, only ONE of whom was actually a veteran.

All 4 of the participants are also well known Leftist Democrat activists in the Tampa Bay area.

Every time Dementia Joe's handlers let him "freestyle" it ends up in this kind of mess.

I doubt that the "questions" were "freestyle". Looks like it was scripted. He had several notes that he kept referring to. It's like watching a grade school play where the main character constantly forgets his lines.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2020 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, I hadn't watched him in a while. He is deteriorating fast. i actually feel bad for him.
How can they keep going with this?
PFF
System Bot
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2020 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Wow, I hadn't watched him in a while. He is deteriorating fast. i actually feel bad for him.

The only reason I do not feel bad for him is because he knows better than anyone else how bad his condition is and he continues to run for the highest office in America. He should have pulled himself out of the race and passed his torch to a better candidate. Do you really think China, Russia and the Middle East will feel bad for him? He doesn't deserve to have anyone feel bad for him, because of the job he is running for. The President needs to be able to take the heat and stay a leader, NOT stumble around scripts that he has been preparing for.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2020 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

The only reason I do not feel bad for him is because he knows better than anyone else how bad his condition is and he continues to run for the highest office in America. He should have pulled himself out of the race and passed his torch to a better candidate. Do you really think China, Russia and the Middle East will feel bad for him? He doesn't deserve to have anyone feel bad for him, because of the job he is running for. The President needs to be able to take the heat and stay a leader, NOT stumble around scripts that he has been preparing for.

Rick, My father died from Alzheimer's.

Most days he had no idea how bad his condition was, (Thank God)

I'm pretty certain that Ol' Joe doesn't have a clue how bad his condition is most of the time.

The people around him DO though and that's the real crime.

Leftists have no shame or remorse about this though. That would require morals.

To Leftists ANY means is justified by the end result they want.
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2020 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He is out of his Delaware basement, what, like one day a week? Where he waves to empty crowds and planned media prop?

Most of the time he is at home watching "Cuities".
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2020 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Apparently Dementia Joe also believes that only black women stack grocery shelves.

This guy's deep set Democrat racism just keeps oozing out.

It's also notable that the only time he seems to be half-way coherent now is when he's spewing something racist.

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2020 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Many people with Alzheimer's honestly believe there is nothing wrong with them, while absolutely believing everyone around them is rat poop crazy...and that the people they once loved are all out to get them in some way.
(My father had it as well)
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2020 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Rick, My father died from Alzheimer's.

Most days he had no idea how bad his condition was, (Thank God)

I'm pretty certain that Ol' Joe doesn't have a clue how bad his condition is most of the time.

The people around him DO though and that's the real crime.

Leftists have no shame or remorse about this though. That would require morals.

To Leftists ANY means is justified by the end result they want.

I am sorry about your Father. I also know very close people who have mental "related" issues. I actually work with many of them in my day to day. Face to face conversations are VERY MUCH different than here on a forum where words and typed words have little context to the real meaning of what people want to say. That being said, I believe that joe is not a clinical case of mental illness. That means he has enough cognitive function to know if he can lead America or not. He has no excuse for his choice to move forward with his job interview for the most powerful position in the World.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2020 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

He is out of his Delaware basement, what, like one day a week? Where he waves to empty crowds and planned media prop?

Most of the time he is at home watching "Cuities".

He's out trying his "Hispanic Outreach" in Florida by weirdly playing DESPACITO on a cell phone.

This is sad and pathetic.

Oddly enough Despacito is highly appropriate for Creepy - Gropey Joe

Sample lyrics in English:

"Nice and slow
I want to breathe your neck extra slowly
Let me tell you things in your ear"

"I want to see your hair dance
I want to be your rhythm....."

One of the upsides of his self-imposed Covid quarantine in his basement is that it has kept Gropey Joe from molesting more women and children.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2020 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I figure they are actually trying to elect Kamala President.
LitebulbwithaFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2020 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

I figure they are actually trying to elect Kamala President.

Which is a way to circumvent the will of the people.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2020 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LitebulbwithaFiero:

The Dems don't think the people are smart enough to take care of themselves and some of the people want to be taken care of. It is a match made in....well, someplace a little bit south of heaven.
PFF
System Bot
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2020 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LitebulbwithaFiero:

I agree, in part.
Yes the democrats rejected her flat outright in the primaries.
But my opinion is that practically everyone that is voting for joe understands that she would be President if he failed to do the job,...for what ever reason. And those voters will vote for her anyways,..because for a lot of people it isn't about him.or her,...it is ANYONE BUT trump.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2020 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I agree, in part.
Yes the democrats rejected her flat outright in the primaries.
But my opinion is that practically everyone that is voting for joe understands that she would be President if he failed to do the job,...for what ever reason. And those voters will vote for her anyways,..because for a lot of people it isn't about him.or her,...it is ANYONE BUT trump.

The left has an intense, irrational anger regarding president Trump and I have still been unable to get a coherent, concise answer as to why. They are willing to burn the whole place to the ground, just because they "don't like" him. I cannot get anything more factual and specific than "he's a mean old doody head".
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2020 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The left has an intense, irrational anger regarding president Trump and I have still been unable to get a coherent, concise answer as to why. They are willing to burn the whole place to the ground, just because they "don't like" him. I cannot get anything more factual and specific than "he's a mean old doody head".

I think the reason is that Trump is a polar opposite of the democrats.
One thing that the dems do not want to give up AT ANY COST is control of the Supreme Court of America. Namely abortion, but gun control laws among many other laws and policies at risk for them. It is in their minds a fight for life or death.
They are trying to play the long game, but don't realize they are loosing the game today.

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 09-17-2020).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2020 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Brainwashing

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2020 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43225 posts
Member since May 2007

I think the reason is that Trump is a polar opposite of the democrats.
One thing that the dems do not want to give up AT ANY COST is control of the Supreme Court of America. Namely abortion, but gun control laws among many other laws and policies at risk for them. It is in their minds a fight for life or death.
They are trying to play the long game, but don't realize they are loosing the game today.

The long game it seems for many you speak of is still only to the end of their own nose.
I don't just mean tactically, I mean even ideologically.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2020 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2020 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Many simply have never gotten over the fact he defeated "The Anointed One" and made the polls and pundits alike look so bad.
The embarrassment they felt endures to this day.

Trump will never be president

Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post09-19-2020 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone here who voted for Donald Trump has absolutely NO business talking about anyone else’s “mental health”.

And the fact that your “diagnostic” skills haven’t improved in the last 4 years despite the in-your-face-evidence shows how absolutely unqualified you are at mental evaluation of any kind.

YOU willingly elected a sociopath.
And you knew you were doing so.
How stable are you?

DimeMachine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2020 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DimeMachineSend a Private Message to DimeMachineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

Seems OBVIOUS to me.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock