Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Lets try to laugh at how life is going.... (Page 10)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 12 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Lets try to laugh at how life is going.... by cvxjet
Started on: 03-29-2020 02:44 PM
Replies: 462 (7992 views)
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 09-22-2020 04:20 AM
Boondawg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post07-25-2020 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2020 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Okay, what's the "joke" then as you see it?

You know that crazy Joe has an issue with inappropriate touching of girls and women?
That’s the humor. He doesn’t seem to understand it’s inappropriate.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post07-25-2020 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It was a rough week, but on a positive note I didn't need any bail money, and only had to hide one body.
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2020 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

That's not a meme. A meme is literally described as: "a humorous image, video, piece of text, etc., that is copied (often with slight variations) and spread rapidly by internet users." What you're posting is something that really has no humor value to it. Neither picture is even remotely funny, and the captions are not punchlines, but statements.

P.S. For the record, I have zero use for hate.
Real intelligence doesn't allow for it.

I mostly ignore your posts without reading them because they are basically all asinine, but sometimes one catches my eye and I read it. Listen, I'm trying not to be a total jerk here, but I really wish you'd stop acting / pretending like you're extremely intelligent and a victim of misunderstanding. You are very literally the least accomplished person on here. Accomplished doesn't have to mean degrees (though you are still in last place there too) or money, but in establishing yourself and accomplishing your own goals. You have none, you literally smoke pot every single day, which you argue is your choice. But this "act" you put on about intelligence, telling people to read a book, etc... is a front because of your self esteem issues, and it's getting absolutely tiring.

Every one of your posts, you play this stupid role that you've been playing for the past 4-5 years... and that is, you post something clearly meant to agitate people, and then act all surprised and shocked when you get the very responses you're trying to get. You then pretend you're like a victim, and lately... you now tell everyone how intelligent you are. You have a lot of anger inside. We can all see it. You are decidedly different than you were 5-6 years ago... and essentially everyone on here has commented as such. The only person here who's standing up for you is Patrick, who is truly a really good-natured person. Although we disagree on a lot of things, we both ultimately agree on the end-goal for most things. Where we disagree is on the concept of "tough-love," but we both want you to ultimately do well.

I mean this in the most genuine sense that I can, but you're living the life of a complete loser... and you're right, it is by choice. Stop smoking pot, get your GED, and start a career. You are not so old at this point in your life that you should be ready to give up on any potential ambitions. Do something with yourself. Buy a ramshackle house, fix it up... do something. Because honestly... you're really pissing everyone else on here off. I know deep down you don't want to be on here... we can all tell. Keep pissing people off, and you'll be helped along.

[This message has been edited by 82-T/A [At Work] (edited 07-25-2020).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2020 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was, for most of my life, a mechanic (what everyone nowadays calls a "tech") .
I was not aware it was not a career even tho it allowed me to raise a family, invest well and retire early & debt free.

Unless things have changed in the last few years, Boondawg is also a mechanic tho he works on and maintains a different kind of machinery than I did.

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2020 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

I was, for most of my life, a mechanic (what everyone nowadays calls a "tech") .
I was not aware it was not a career even tho it allowed me to raise a family, invest well and retire early & debt free.

Unless things have changed in the last few years, Boondawg is also a mechanic tho he works on and maintains a different kind of machinery than I did.

Being a mechanic is absolutely a career. A career is anything that you invest your time in to become the best that you can to grow your skill in a trade.

Based on all the discussions I've been privy to, he's not doing any such thing right now. But you're right... "no judgement," I should just let be what is and not try to help.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2020 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

Ok, you forced me to look at every post in this thread regarding Joe. And I got a GREAT laugh out of many jokes on the first 6 pages, with the exception of Boons meth "joke". I did however notice that all of the joe jokes were funny. In part because he himself is a joke, and in part because those were actually jokes with a funny punchline. On the other hand Boon has posted memes with angry and or hateful comments void humor.

Accusing someone of being a pedophile is oh-so-funny!

Originally posted by Hudini:

Is that what you read into that picture? Interesting.

Okay, what's the "joke" then as you see it?

You know that crazy Joe has an issue with inappropriate touching of girls and women?
That’s the humor. He doesn’t seem to understand it’s inappropriate.

Oh sure, "touching" is all that's being implied here. Uh huh.

The picture was creepy enough without what was added in the speech balloon. "In China, too young is just a name" adds a whole other dimension to the meme... and you know it.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 07-25-2020).]

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2020 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Jake_Dragon (edited 07-25-2020).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2020 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

...you post something clearly meant to agitate people, and then act all surprised and shocked when you get the very responses you're trying to get. You then pretend you're like a victim, and lately... you now tell everyone how intelligent you are. You have a lot of anger inside. We can all see it. You are decidedly different than you were 5-6 years ago... and essentially everyone on here has commented as such.

Any "anger" that Boondawg might have would be due to the years of blatant hypocrisy that he's witnessed and experienced here. My previous post is a prime example of that. If Boondawg had posted a similar meme, but one that was implicating Trump, he'd be accused of trying to "agitate" people. Yet, when someone with your political views posts basically anything... never a peep of criticism.

Todd, you may not agree with Boondawg, fine... but continually insulting and demeaning him will accomplish nothing of a positive nature.

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2020 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Any "anger" that Boondawg might have would be due to the years of hypocrisy that he's witnessed here. My previous post is a good example of that. If Boondawg had posted a similar meme, but of one that was sticking it to Trump, he'd be accused of trying to "agitate" people. Yet, when someone with your political views posts basically anything... not a peep.

Todd, you may not agree with Boondawg, but continually insulting and demeaning him is not going to accomplish anything positive.

Click to show
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2020 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

Click to show

My cat would scale that counter like a champ.

Oh, and thanks to everyone who's rated me negatively for expressing myself in a civil manner on this topic. So sorry I'm not on your "side" (of the political spectrum), but your negative ratings only serve to support my claim regarding the ongoing hypocrisy that occurs in O/T.

PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post07-25-2020 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I dunno, with all the pedogate stuff going on, I thought the meme was both funny and accurate.
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2020 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Any "anger" that Boondawg might have would be due to the years of blatant hypocrisy that he's witnessed and experienced here.

Oh, and thanks to everyone who's rated me negatively for expressing myself in a civil manner on this topic.

Oh Boo Hoo...

Neither one of you two is a "victim" so stop your whining.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 07-25-2020).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2020 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Based on all the discussions I've been privy to, he's not doing any such thing right now.

I haven't kept up closely, but if he is still the machinery maintenance supervisor, he may indeed be temporarily unemployed until Covid is resolved one way or another.
AFAIK, he's been a bowling machinery mechanic for at least as long as he's been on PFF, and I assume he still is. If he wishes to pop in here and update that assumption, I will be happy to be corrected.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2020 01:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Oh Boo Hoo...

Neither one of you two is a "victim" so stop your whining.

I never claimed to be a "victim" of anyone, especially by someone the likes of you. That would be the biggest joke of this entire 10 page "humor" thread!

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 07-26-2020).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2020 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Any "anger" that Boondawg might have would be due to the years of blatant hypocrisy that he's witnessed and experienced here. My previous post is a prime example of that. If Boondawg had posted a similar meme, but one that was implicating Trump, he'd be accused of trying to "agitate" people. Yet, when someone with your political views posts basically anything... never a peep of criticism.

Todd, you may not agree with Boondawg, fine... but continually insulting and demeaning him will accomplish nothing of a positive nature.

Two things:

1 - Boondawg: There was a time when we all liked Boondawg. Vast majority of people on here can't stand his antics. I'm pretty much over them too. Most times, I ignore his posts because I know what they are, but occasionally one catches my eye and I respond. What I think most of us would like, is for Boondawg to return to being a normal person, one when he wasn't being influenced negatively by his drug addiction.

2 - Politics: this is pretty much the ONLY website I've ever been on where it hasn't been filled with rabid leftists. So if I may respectfully say, I could give less than the **** I flushed this morning how you and Boondawg feel about the political atmosphere. I really mean that... I just don't care. Again, I like you... but your comments actually make me feel like I want to step up my debate desires and maybe even start to get nasty. The fact that you would even begin to pretend like Pennock's is a "hostile" environment compared to what it's like to be a Conservative *everywhere else* on the internet just blows my mind. I'm actually happy you're seeing this, because this is but a mere glimpse of what the rest of us deal with everywhere else... but the rest of us learn to deal with it. So... friend, please stop complaining and just deal with it.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-26-2020 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

I haven't kept up closely, but if he is still the machinery maintenance supervisor, he may indeed be temporarily unemployed until Covid is resolved one way or another.
AFAIK, he's been a bowling machinery mechanic for at least as long as he's been on PFF, and I assume he still is. If he wishes to pop in here and update that assumption, I will be happy to be corrected.

I am still the Lead Mechanic ("Senor Tech") directing & training a crew of 3 junior mechanics & 1 trainee, as I have been since 1985.
During this Virus I have been re-running the underground wiring from the desk control/scoring system to 24 control chassis.
I have also rebuilt the under-lane framework for the foul system.
As well as completely rebuilt 24 - AMF 8290XL pinsetters.

Sure feels like a job to me.
For some reason that bothers quite a few people here.

But let's not kid each other, we all know the reason it "bothers" some here.
Because I'm SUPPOSED to be "a loser".
In their simple minds, I NEED to be a loser.
Why?
Because every time they open their moronic mouths I shine a light on their totally transparent hypocrisy.

So somehow having a job for 35 years & raising 2 families without government or family aid is the best they can do in trying to invent my "worthlessness".
Oh, and I also put in my body whatever I choose without seeking permission from anyone that thinks they can have control over my Life, Liberty, or the pursuit of my Happiness.
I guess that really put's REAL "freedom lovers" panties in a wad.

Which is incredibly strange, considering these are the very same guys that go on and on about America, Freedom, Family, Hard work, and the cherished personal rights that is ours to choose our own path.

And I will never take an ounce of sh!t from scatter-brained morons (like described above) who can't even get their own beliefs to line-up in any kind of consistent or congruent way.
Their idea of Freedom is as stunted as their compassion for their fellowman, let alone countrymen.
They attempt to makes enemies where none need exist.
To hide from who they really are.

Morons.

So, to answer your question, yes, I'm still a Mechanic.

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-26-2020 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boondawg

38235 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Two things:

1 - Boondawg: There was a time when we all liked Boondawg. Vast majority of people on here can't stand his antics. I'm pretty much over them too. Most times, I ignore his posts because I know what they are, but occasionally one catches my eye and I respond. What I think most of us would like, is for Boondawg to return to being a normal person, one when he wasn't being influenced negatively by his drug addiction.

2 - Politics: this is pretty much the ONLY website I've ever been on where it hasn't been filled with rabid leftists. So if I may respectfully say, I could give less than the **** I flushed this morning how you and Boondawg feel about the political atmosphere. I really mean that... I just don't care. Again, I like you... but your comments actually make me feel like I want to step up my debate desires and maybe even start to get nasty. The fact that you would even begin to pretend like Pennock's is a "hostile" environment compared to what it's like to be a Conservative *everywhere else* on the internet just blows my mind. I'm actually happy you're seeing this, because this is but a mere glimpse of what the rest of us deal with everywhere else... but the rest of us learn to deal with it. So... friend, please stop complaining and just deal with it.

What a pissy-lil' whinner!
"Boo hoo, be what we want you to be or shut-up!"
You might want to knock some of the sand out of you vag & nut-up.
Don't seem to bother you too much when it's you or your "friends" dragging someone through the mud simply for some perverse pleasure your puny mind gets-off on.

The Boondawg you see today was created, and is a direct result of what most of you guys respect & admire.
You've shown your absolute love of rudeness, belligerence, aggression, name-calling, etc. time & time again.
I've actually seen you encourage & applauded it.

Then why all-of-a-sudden are you all twisted-up about it now?
Because you're a hypocrite.
That's who you are.
Get over it, snowflake.

HINT FOR THOSE WITH TENDER SENSIBILITIES: Stay the hell away from me and keep my name out of your mouth. Don't click, don't read. Don't mess with me and I will return the favor.
If you continue to engage me by PERSONALLY attacking me I will continue to call you out on your ridiculous attempt to use me to fill a hole that's in you.
Don't blame me, you built it.

Boondawg: There was a time when we all liked Boondawg.

Was that before the attacks started over a scientific article stating that on a hot day a man can outrun a horse?
Or the attacks over punctuation?
Or was it for sticking up for "unpopular" members?

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:Vast majority of people on here can't stand his antics.

And I don't for one second think YOU speak for "The Vast Majority".
YOU can barely speak for yourself and make sense without injecting your feelings about others.

I'm pretty much over them too. Most times, I ignore his posts because I know what they are, but occasionally one catches my eye and I respond.

Hey moron, that's YOUR problem!
Try self-control!

Nope, you ain't kidding anyone.
You read them because you WANT to be mad at me.
You WANT to b!tch at me.
You NEED enemies.

Otherwise, you'd just leave me be.

What I think most of us would like, is for Boondawg to return to being a normal person, one when he wasn't being influenced negatively by his drug addiction.

I'm not interested in what you would "like", or what you think/approve about my personal choices.
I'm a FREE man, moron.

Now go fugg' yer' self, snowflake.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 07-26-2020).]

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-26-2020 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boondawg

38235 posts
Member since Jun 2003

[b]Originally posted by Patrick:

Oh, and thanks to everyone who's rated me negatively for expressing myself in a civil manner on this topic. So sorry I'm not on your "side" (of the political spectrum), but your negative ratings only serve to support my claim regarding the ongoing hypocrisy that occurs in O/T.

Men of Honor...in a humor thread!

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 07-26-2020).]

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-26-2020 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boondawg

38235 posts
Member since Jun 2003

I mostly ignore your posts without reading them because they are basically all asinine, but sometimes one catches my eye and I read it. Listen, I'm trying not to be a total jerk here, but I really wish you'd stop acting / pretending like you're extremely intelligent and a victim of misunderstanding. You are very literally the least accomplished person on here. Accomplished doesn't have to mean degrees (though you are still in last place there too) or money, but in establishing yourself and accomplishing your own goals. You have none, you literally smoke pot every single day, which you argue is your choice. But this "act" you put on about intelligence, telling people to read a book, etc... is a front because of your self esteem issues, and it's getting absolutely tiring.

Every one of your posts, you play this stupid role that you've been playing for the past 4-5 years... and that is, you post something clearly meant to agitate people, and then act all surprised and shocked when you get the very responses you're trying to get. You then pretend you're like a victim, and lately... you now tell everyone how intelligent you are. You have a lot of anger inside. We can all see it. You are decidedly different than you were 5-6 years ago... and essentially everyone on here has commented as such. The only person here who's standing up for you is Patrick, who is truly a really good-natured person. Although we disagree on a lot of things, we both ultimately agree on the end-goal for most things. Where we disagree is on the concept of "tough-love," but we both want you to ultimately do well.

I mean this in the most genuine sense that I can, but you're living the life of a complete loser... and you're right, it is by choice. Stop smoking pot, get your GED, and start a career. You are not so old at this point in your life that you should be ready to give up on any potential ambitions. Do something with yourself. Buy a ramshackle house, fix it up... do something. Because honestly... you're really pissing everyone else on here off. I know deep down you don't want to be on here... we can all tell. Keep pissing people off, and you'll be helped along.

It's hilarious how little you seem to care!

What's REALLY amazing is that during the last election, no one here had a single problem with the "humor" of the 100's of Obama or Hillary memes.
But all-of-a-sudden a loser pothead posting memes has disrupted the whole concept of comedy being subjective?
Get real.

Just exactly who do you think your fooling?

A Thought Experiment:
Can you prove I have a drug addiction? How are you so sure I do drugs?
Oh, that's right.
You heard it from me.

What would you blame your disapproval of what you think my life is if you found out I've never done drugs a day in my life, and was just perpetrating it as a personal image?
I mean, why would you believe a loser pothead?
Or even talk to him?

Your own words make you look incredibly childish & petty.
Why bother?
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-26-2020 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boondawg

38235 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Any "anger" that Boondawg might have would be due to the years of blatant hypocrisy that he's witnessed and experienced here.

I'm simply using the same "approved-of" tools others here use.
Their complaint is not about the tools, it's about who's using them.

My previous post is a prime example of that. If Boondawg had posted a similar meme, but one that was implicating Trump, he'd be accused of trying to "agitate" people. Yet, when someone with your political views posts basically anything... never a peep of criticism.

Weird.
Doesn't seem honest.

And that's because he's not about positive.
He's not a nice guy.
Just read his words.

Not very "Christ-like" for a "Christian"...just more self-serving hypocrisy.
PFF
System Bot
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-26-2020 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2020 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am still the Lead Mechanic ("Senor Tech") directing & training a crew of 3 junior mechanics & 1 trainee, as I have been since 1985.
During this Virus I have been re-running the underground wiring from the desk control/scoring system to 24 control chassis.
I have also rebuilt the under-lane framework for the foul system.
As well as completely rebuilt 24 - AMF 8290XL pinsetters.

Sure feels like a job to me.
For some reason that bothers quite a few people here.

But let's not kid each other, we all know the reason it "bothers" some here.
Because I'm SUPPOSED to be "a loser".
In their simple minds, I NEED to be a loser.
Why?
Because every time they open their moronic mouths I shine a light on their totally transparent hypocrisy.

So somehow having a job for 35 years & raising 2 families without government or family aid is the best they can do in trying to invent my "worthlessness".
Oh, and I also put in my body whatever I choose without seeking permission from anyone that thinks they can have control over my Life, Liberty, or the pursuit of my Happiness.
I guess that really put's REAL "freedom lovers" panties in a wad.

Which is incredibly strange, considering these are the very same guys that go on and on about America, Freedom, Family, Hard work, and the cherished personal rights that is ours to choose our own path.

And I will never take an ounce of sh!t from scatter-brained morons (like described above) who can't even get their own beliefs to line-up in any kind of consistent or congruent way.
Their idea of Freedom is as stunted as their compassion for their fellowman, let alone countrymen.
They attempt to makes enemies where none need exist.
To hide from who they really are.

Morons.

So, to answer your question, yes, I'm still a Mechanic.

Thanks for the update, and it is as I suspected it was.
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2020 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm done, I tried with all of you dip shits and you just cant keep your political bullshit to the other 1000 threads.

Last time you are not funny, its not funny and you can kiss my ass.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2020 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Boondawg, sorry, I'm not reading any of that, it's not worth my time. I'm sorry, I realize you're upset, but again... only you can change yourself.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2020 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm not reading any of that, it's not worth my time.

You pride yourself as a great debater, yet you won't even read a direct response to your own accusations?

Only goes to prove what a colossal waste of time political "discussion" is here (and probably everywhere else as well).
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2020 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boondawg, sorry, I'm not reading any of that, it's not worth my time. I'm sorry, I realize you're upset, but again... only you can change yourself.

Just like every other LOSER, drug and alcohol abuser since time began it's always "somebody else's fault".

Don't blame me, you built it.

You're wasting your time attempting to "reason" with him Todd.

Better to just watch his increasingly faster degeneration and exposing himself for what he really is.

Eventually he will post more wildly foul stuff. He just can't help himself.

Then, despite numerous recent warnings from Cliff, he will be gone.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 07-26-2020).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2020 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13819 posts
Member since Mar 2006
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2020 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13819 posts
Member since Mar 2006
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2020 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13819 posts
Member since Mar 2006
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2020 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13819 posts
Member since Mar 2006
PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2020 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You pride yourself as a great debater, yet you won't even read a direct response to your own accusations?

Only goes to prove what a colossal waste of time political "discussion" is here (and probably everywhere else as well).

Patrick... when was the last time Boondawg said anything even remotely coherent about a topic, or even held an opinion for that matter, on politics? Boondawg is not a political person. Nothing we're talking about is politically motivated.

Originally posted by randye:

You're wasting your time attempting to "reason" with him Todd.

Better to just watch his increasingly faster degeneration and exposing himself for what he really is.

Eventually he will post more wildly foul stuff. He just can't help himself.

Then, despite numerous recent warnings from Cliff, he will be gone.

You're right. Honestly, I just remember a different time with him on here when he didn't intentionally try to piss everyone off. Like we've all said, he's trying to get kicked off... might as well let him do it to himself.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2020 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nothing we're talking about is politically motivated.

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-26-2020 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You're right. Honestly, I just remember a different time with him on here when he didn't intentionally try to piss everyone off.

How is your feelings my problem?
Snowflake much?
See how that works?

Serious question: Are you mad?
I ask, because all you REALLY have to do to solve your problem is simply NOT READ ME!
It's called "personal responsibility", something you claim to whole-heartedly respect.
But only in others, I'm guessing?

Like we've all said, he's trying to get kicked off... might as well let him do it to himself.

What does that even mean?
Wait, I'm kicking my-own-self off?!
That's all me, right?

Or is this just your weird way of admitting you have no power over your own finger from clicking something you profess to not want too click?
So much so, that you don't want ANYONE ELSE to read it?!
Creepy.

NEWS FLASH! I'm not in charge of you, or your personal decisions, moron.
Though apparently, nether are you.
Just don't read it!
Are you dense?

Free speech?
So why is it then so important to you (and those you claim to speak for) that I get "kicked off"?
Come on, even a single-celled organism would find that interesting.

Nothing against single-cell organisms, of course...

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 07-27-2020).]

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-27-2020 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For the dreamers!

Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2020 02:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2020 02:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hudini

9029 posts
Member since Feb 2006
Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2020 02:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hudini

9029 posts
Member since Feb 2006
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2020 02:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You call THAT a lawn?
I've seen better grass in a muddy cowpen..

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 07-27-2020).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2020 03:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 12 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock