Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Lets try to laugh at how life is going.... (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 12 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Lets try to laugh at how life is going.... by cvxjet
Started on: 03-29-2020 02:44 PM
Replies: 462 (7992 views)
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 09-22-2020 04:20 AM
cvxjet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2020 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was already isolated inside because of drug-induced Lupus (Dr. prescribed Omeprazole for Hiatal hernia) Can't be out in the sun (Burned back of neck 15 minutes exposure to fluorescent light) Now my new dog (14 months old) had a luxated patella so I had to have her surgisized....She is stuck in her crate for at least 4 weeks.

So I was in the store and thought of a certain part of our situation, and then came home and drew up a cartoon- some of my friends liked it;

If anyone else has any funny stories/jokes/cartoons, let's PLEASE see them!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
wftb

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2020 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbSend a Private Message to wftbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tried to post a short video clip off my phone but didn't work. Sorry

[This message has been edited by wftb (edited 03-29-2020).]

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post03-29-2020 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
@ OP... You are here... //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/099264.html

Stay safe.
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2020 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cvxjet, .

I also have some health nags, which will pass or not. Much like life.
I needed a haircut but was hospitalized. Some three weeks later, I escaped and wanted a hair cut. from an ole' fashioned, elderly, barber. His clienteil is older too. All the "at risk" folks, violating self isolation.

We were quipping. I mentioned that if there is a long line, or a group of people trying to score a product, start coughing and sneezing and watch the line thin.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2020 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All this social distancing, conserving food. Eating food that can be stored for a long time.
You know the kind, those cans of beans that you have been neglecting in the back of the pantry have come to haunt you.
Let me tell you there is no more powerful tool for social distancing than a good fart.
So scarf down those cans of beans, eat that cabbage that no one wanted at the store.
Trust me you wont have any issues with people invading your space.
Plus if your woman sticks around you know its love.
(or its the fact she is eating the same food)

Be safe.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2020 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2020 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hudini

9029 posts
Member since Feb 2006
MarkS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2020 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MarkSSend a Private Message to MarkSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
maryjane

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2020 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

Hudini, I saw that posted earlier on a veterans website called Together We Served.
Are you a member there?
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2020 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

Is that from Obama's Twitter feed?
Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2020 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Hudini, I saw that posted earlier on a veterans website called Together We Served.
Are you a member there?

No, it's from an expats humor group on WeChat over here. Mostly funny stuff, some back and forth between anti and pro-Trump folks.
PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2020 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lots of expats on TWS too..mostly from the P.I. and S. Korea but others in Panama too.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2020 02:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2020 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2020 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2020 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://twitter.com/i/status/1243980780705103872

and.........

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 03-31-2020).]

Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2020 04:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2020 05:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hudini

9029 posts
Member since Feb 2006
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2020 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Apologies to Hank Jr...

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 04-02-2020).]

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2020 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just be careful because people are going crazy from being in lock down! Actually I've just been talking about this with the microwave and toaster while drinking coffee and all of us agreed that things are getting bad. I didn't mention anything to the washing machine as she puts a different spin on everything. Certainly not to the fridge as he is acting cold and distant. In the end the iron straightened me out as she said everything will be fine, no situation is too pressing. The hoover was very unsympathetic... told me to just suck it up, but the fan was more optimistic and hoped it would all soon blow over!The toilet looked a bit flushed when I asked its opinion and didn’t say anything but the door knob told me to get a grip. The front door said I was unhinged and so the curtains told me to ........yes, you guessed it .....pull myself together

Not my original work but, I’ve got the symptoms.... Rams 🤪
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2020 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Not my original work...

We could tell.

PFF
System Bot
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2020 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The World : You're a pistol, you're really funny. You're really funny.
COVID-19 : What do you mean I'm funny?
The World : It's funny, you know. It's a good story, it's funny, you're a funny guy.
[laughs]
COVID-19 : What do you mean, you mean the way I talk? What?
The World : It's just, you know. You're just funny, it's... funny, you know the way you tell the story and everything.
COVID-19 : [it becomes quiet] Funny how? What's funny about it?
USA : COVID-19 no, you got it all wrong.
COVID-19 : Oh, oh, USA. He's a big boy, he knows what he said. What did ya say? Funny how?
The World : Jus...
COVID-19 : What?
The World : Just... ya know... you're funny.
COVID-19 : You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little ****ed up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to ****in' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?
The World : Just... you know, how you tell the story, what?
COVID-19 : No, no, I don't know, you said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. How the **** am I funny, what the **** is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny!
The World : [long pause] Get the **** out of here, COVID-19!
COVID-19 : [everyone laughs] Ya mother****er! I almost had him, I almost had him. Ya stuttering prick ya. USA, was he shaking? I wonder about you sometimes, The World. You may fold under questioning.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2020 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

We could tell.

Being the sensitive kind of guy that I am, I am trying to stay strong and not break down over this. It’s a tough job but, I think I can handle the criticism.

Rams. 🤪
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2020 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Being the sensitive kind of guy that I am...

Now that's a real zinger!

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2020 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2020 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2020 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hudini

9029 posts
Member since Feb 2006
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2020 04:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2-3 people on PFF will probably be making tinfoil masks for themselves....not to prevent spread but to accessorize,.....to match their hats.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 04-06-2020).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2020 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lady walks into Walmart and asks

"Where are the nuts?"

Clerk answers

"They're in the toilet paper aisle."
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2020 01:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I’ve got the symptoms....🤪
I am trying to stay strong and not break down over this.

My wife says she needs "retail therapy".

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 04-07-2020).]

Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2020 06:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2020 07:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NBC News video content

New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern: Easter Bunny "essential worker" and not restricted by COVID-19 lockdown.
https://www.nbcnews.com/vid...-pm-says-81725509748

Police in the west of India don colorful coronavirus costumed-helmets, riot shields and batons in COVID-19 public lockdown reminder campaign.
https://www.nbcnews.com/vid...e-across-81673797862

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 04-07-2020).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2020 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The latest 'shortage' is elastic..for masks.
None available around here.
My niece found some on line and ordered one 140 yard roll of it.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2020 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

The latest 'shortage' is elastic..for masks.
None available around here.
My niece found some on line and ordered one 140 yard roll of it.

Aw, come on! That's a bit of a stretch.
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2020 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2020 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2020 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Is that a virus crawling across my copy of the latest national economic stimulus and bailout bill?"
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2020 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2020 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This seems so "on point" that I think of it as actually too serious for this Comic Relief thread, but I can't help thinking about Public Service Announcements from the U.S. Treasury Department, that are (likely) going to be airing on the major cable TV channels and broadcast networks in the very near future.

How business owners and other Americans can access the financial power of the new $2T (2 Trillion Dollar) COVID-19 National Economic Stimulus and Bailout Plan.

Click to show

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-23-2020).]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2020 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking on the bright side, hey my traffic on the way to work and back is much improved!

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 04-08-2020).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 12 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock