Started on: 03-24-2020 12:53 PM
Replies: 5 (172 views)
Last post by: LitebulbwithaFiero on 03-29-2020 09:00 AM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post03-24-2020 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I scored a good deal on a .22 Benjamin nitro trail. I want to set this one up for Kim. She is pretty new to shooting so I want to keep it simple.

This gun has a single rail, usually used for the scope. What I want to do, if I can find something that fits, is mount a laser to the same rail so the beam projects out from underneath the scope. It's tight, there isn't a lot of room under there.

Anyone think of a laser that would do the job ?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rbell2915

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2020 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rbell2915Send a Private Message to rbell2915Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't think of anything that would work on a single rail like that. But this might be of interest and will give you more flexibility.

Lion Gears Low Profile Tactical Picatinny/Weaver 90 Degree Angle Pro Mount, 2.16" Long with 5 Slots https://www.amazon.com/dp/B..._apa_i_luREEbRCYJJ93
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-24-2020 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That will do the job perfectly. Thanks.
rbell2915

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2020 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rbell2915Send a Private Message to rbell2915Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

That will do the job perfectly. Thanks.

Great to hear. Post a photo of your rifle with the optics when it's all set. I'm interested to see it.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-29-2020 08:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well that didn't go as planned

Kim just doesn't have the strength to **** it more than a few times.

Time for plan 'b'. I'm picking her up a 10/22 knockoff on Tuesday with a red dot sight, and as stores open again I'll put a nightstalker kit on it.

The whole idea was for something she can use to get small game if need be and I'm not around. After 45 years of smoking if I get this virus I won't be getting up quick, if at all.

------------------
Sarcasm and Alcohol are so much cheaper than Therapy and Bail Money.

LitebulbwithaFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2020 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was going to suggest a 10/22 with a Lasermax barrel band, but I figured you Canucks couldn't get one easily.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock