Started on: 03-18-2020 12:11 PM
Replies: 151 (2282 views)
Last post by: rogergarrison on 04-17-2020 04:50 PM
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2020 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Just try to forget that this sweet young thing (I think she's Russian) is now 60 years old, 300 lbs, and has boobs hanging down to her knees.

Got her phone number? (asking for a friend)
IP: Logged
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2020 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just try to forget that this sweet young thing (I think she's Russian) is now 60 years old, 300 lbs, and has boobs hanging down to her knees.

That only means, that compared to me, she's still young................
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2020 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Heh heh... yeah, we're got to keep our sense of humor.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2020 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cristina Lucci
You are welcome
MadMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2020 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I gave a quote a couple of days ago for designing and building a panel box with a VFD in it for a farmer. This will convert the single phase he has to three phase to run a pump on his farm in Minnesota. Its the first project in about 2 months. Kind of glad it finally came through today. That will help with the bills.

I also have a young lady working with me that is trying to learn some of the more advanced electrical stuff of how to design and build panel boxes. How to program PLC's and how to trouble shoot. She already has over a year in at the local college going to electrical and mechatronic classes. Now I can put her to work and pay her a little bit of money for it. She has been really excited about learning the trade. And I think it would be great if I could help someone take my place in the industry.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2020 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

Cristina Lucci
You are welcome

That's it.
I'm goin to hell fer sure now....
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2020 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cristina Lucci
You are welcome

So it turns out she's now 35. Started her "modeling" at age 16. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining with what I saw posted there... but I suspect those pictures of her are a few years old.

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2020 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
She evidently has a fb page.
https://www.facebook.com/s3xylucci/
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2020 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

She evidently has a fb page.

Cut to the chase and go directly to her posted FB photos Here.

I still think it's a little weird that this woman is currently flaunting herself using boob shots that are almost 20 years old.

But yeah, she was plenty cute when she was 16.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 03-20-2020).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2020 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well hell Patrick, I occasionally still think of myself as the suave and debonair 21yr old ladykiller I once was.....till I get out and start trying to do something physical.....

Which reminds me of an old Marine joke...

The old guy wearing his USMC cap and a Marine sweatshirt while doing his shopping took notice of a nice looking cashier.
She was young, sweet and polite.

As he walked by her, she noticed his fly was open.
She courteously said, “Oh, sir, did you know that your barracks door is open?”
He did not understand her remark, but later on he happened to look down and saw that his zipper was open.
He decided to have some fun with the young lady.
He got in the line where she was working the cash register and he asked, “By the way, Miss , when you saw my barracks door open a bit ago, did you also see a US Marine standing at attention?”
The secretary, who was quite witty, replied, “Why, no sir. all I saw was a little, disabled veteran, sitting on two duffel bags!”

Gettin old ain't for wimps...

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 03-19-2020).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2020 01:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well hell Patrick, I occasionally still think of myself as the suave and debonair 21yr old ladykiller I once was.....till I get out and start trying to do something physical.....

Gettin old ain't for wimps...

I'm sure I've posted this here sometime previously in the last 20 years ... but when I was 17 years old and working at my first job, the old guys there (who were probably younger than I currently am) used to love the expression... "I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was." I didn't really understand it back then. I still don't. (Yeah, right! lol)

And look what I found when googling that old expression...

PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2020 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still working. But when Im not :

Ok maybe not brake cleaner
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2020 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Went to Walmart to get water. I'm out in the semi for two months at a time and work out of the Detroit area typically. As a rule, I take 5 cases of water and 10 or so gallons with me to drink and make coffee. It lasts for about two months. I don't eat out as a rule, and I don't drink local water as I end up with "upset stomach" when I do.

Walmart had a limit of a gallon of water per person, per day. I was only getting a few gallons as I didn't want to take everyone's water, but they wouldn't let me buy more than one, and the lady made a huge production of taking them from my cart. "We have rules so that people don't take it all and others have to go without."

I tried to explain that I was the one going to go without, and I was just taking enough to get me by because I didn't have a fresh water supply in the truck.

Luckily the guy behind me in line said he worked at a place that would get me the water I needed. We went over there and he got me several cases. I could have had all I wanted according to the guy working there, but I just took enough to get me by until things calm down.

I'm really thankful that the guy was there. I'm not one to generally wait until the last minute on things, but with this crap going around, I didn't want to go to the store with all the looters and look like a hoarder. Now I'm gonna be short on a bunch of my "normal" stuff and I'll be forced to survive on scraps. :/
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2020 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You can get re-useable containers so you don't have to rely on stores carrying bottled water (which is just tap water anyway), 4 of these will hold 20 gallons

https://lexingtoncontainerc...-water-can-20l-blue/

If you get creative you can carry 4 at a time

Can't find clean water to fill them with? Products like Lifestraw will filter out the vast majority of contaminants

https://www.lifestraw.com/

Me? I'm just sitting here working from home, wondering if I'll get paid next week. Well prepared unless this craziness lasts more than a month and deteriorates substantially.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2020 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ol Mad Max is carrying 167 lbs + the weight of the stick and empty cans and the stick isn't even bowing............
"A pint's a pound the world around.." (more or less)
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2020 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ol Mad Max is carrying 167 lbs + the weight of the stick and empty cans and the stick isn't even bowing............

I'm glad I'm not the only one who always does the math on things like that.
Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2020 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RWDPLZ:

You can get re-useable containers so you don't have to rely on stores carrying bottled water (which is just tap water anyway), 4 of these will hold 20 gallons

https://lexingtoncontainerc...-water-can-20l-blue/
If you get creative you can carry 4 at a time
Can't find clean water to fill them with? Products like Lifestraw will filter out the vast majority of contaminants

Me? I'm just sitting here working from home, wondering if I'll get paid next week. Well prepared unless this craziness lasts more than a month and deteriorates substantially.

One of the guys I work with does that, but he's home a little more often. I worry about bacteria growing in them, I'd have to start adding chlorine to my water or something to keep them for very long.

We talked about me grabbing a water filter to use, and it's an option. The areas I end up at seem to be the places with bad water, Flint, for instance, is around where I'll be for the next few months.

[This message has been edited by Fats (edited 03-20-2020).]

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2020 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Aversion to happiness, also called Cherophobia or fear of happiness, is an attitude towards happiness in which individuals may deliberately avoid experiences that invoke positive emotions or happiness.

If you're happy and you know it fill with dread
**** you that's why
shemdogg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2020 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Things seem to be heading south here in commiefornia( no news there lol). Got back from sacto tuesday night to hear about the lockdown. I gotta work, was kinda worried but there was plenty of people at home depot and lotsa cars on the freeway. Heard on the radio today san joses mayor ordered a lockdown and all businesses closed, today was warnings and tomorrow and on- citations. Heading there tomorrow and my dl has a san jose address,. Already working on excuses in case I get stopped. Lots of people were out walking their dogs and jogging, lotsa places were open, and maybe 60% of the cars on the freeways- city streets are pretty quiet. No tp at any home depot or lowes. We are all good but I go down the ailse and see people just hovering around the empty shelves. Cant find any dust masks either, needed a respirator for painting and nada.

shem
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2020 01:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Got to be better than those horrible water purification tablets we used to have to put in our canteens.
MadMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2020 07:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:

The areas I end up at seem to be the places with bad water, Flint, for instance, is around where I'll be for the next few months.

Welcome to the area. Just stay out of Flint proper and you should be alright.
PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2020 09:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Something to pick from to keep your mind off the thing in my avatar:
https://www.denofgeek.com/m...antine-virus-movies/

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 03-21-2020).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2020 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cristina Lucci
You are welcome

... <long drawn out sigh as I recompose myself> ...

If anyone says we aren't still driven by our instincts, they don't know what they're talking about.

My reproductive instincts really command control of my brain sometimes.

Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2020 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who always does the math on things like that.

Not to mention all the actors are pretending it's the end of the world...maybe they're pretending the cans are full, too.
It's not trigonometry.

Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2020 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MadMark:

Welcome to the area. Just stay out of Flint proper and you should be alright.

Been there off and on for the past five or six years. Our terminal is there, and since I train the new drivers I get to hang out a lot.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2020 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Aversion to happiness, also called Cherophobia or fear of happiness, is an attitude towards happiness in which individuals may deliberately avoid experiences that invoke positive emotions or happiness.

If you're happy and you know it fill with dread
**** you that's why

That's mostly because the things that make us happy are illegal, immoral, or both and tend to get us in trouble.
Habanera Hal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2020 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Habanera HalSend a Private Message to Habanera HalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hanging in there. Beginning to get a little stir-crazy, but we're coping.

Wife and I live in a 55+ community that we have laughingly called "The Compound" in the past. Now we're happy to be here.

We rarely need to venture outside the gates except for basic needs. Wife went out to some stores this morning at 7:00 to find TP (She was mad as hell because when we went to Sam's Club a couple of days ago, we missed getting some by 10 minutes.) Still no TP at Sam's, Publix, Walgreens, or Wal-Mart, but we have about 18 rolls in the house plus boxes of facial tissues, baby wipes, napkins, and paper towels if needed. She actually came home and ordered some on-line that was reasonably priced, but can't be delivered for 2 weeks.

She said that shelves were getting empty but was able to buy chicken, fish, beef, pork, ham and crab for the freezer. We have a lot of fresh and frozen veggies and canned goods to carry us for about a month or more. Actually, this whole thing has given us the opportunity to re-organize our pantry.

We binge watch shows like Better Call Saul, and Curse of Oak Island. I don't know if it's prophetic, but I began re-watching one of my older favs on Netflix: Six Feet Under. And I play a LOT of poker on-line.

Wife is filling her time with her craft work and building inventory for craft shows that will optimistically come back when this is all over, and I spend a lot of time in the garage working on the Fiero, in no rush now that Daytona Turkey Run has been cancelled.

I'd say the worst thing we've encountered so far is that last week our dog had a seizure, and we had to drive 40 miles to Gainesville to get him looked at at an emergency vet hospital because our local vet was closed. (He's okay now, seems he pinched a nerve in his neck when playing with some friends at our dog park.) And it sucks that we had to cancel plans with our friends to go out to dinner on my birthday last Monday.

C'est La vie!
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2020 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

That's mostly because the things that make us happy are illegal, immoral, or both and tend to get us in trouble.

The TV is filled with dread. We are glued to it and so inundated with bad news that we cant see the good anymore.

Today I am grateful for my girlfriend, we have food stores and we have long term stores that we can fall back on.
I am grateful that I have a Job that pays the bills and I can work from home.
I am grateful that my family is safe and we are able to communicate, even grateful that you guys are still around.

It will not be pleasant but this too will pass. Its going to change us but hope that it is for the good.
Be safe, take care of those you can. Do not be a burden on those that cant.
If you have more than 20 rolls of TP you are the problem... Stop hoarding. There is a difference being prepared and being a hoarder
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2020 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
But Jake, my toilet paper comes in 24 roll packages..always has.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/...ular-Rolls/341013821
I've offered to share but so far everyone I know has plenty.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2020 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...my toilet paper comes in 24 roll packages..always has.
Angel Soft Toilet Paper, 24 Mega Rolls

Just how many packages did you buy? Hoarder!

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2020 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just how many packages did you buy? Hoarder!

One, but not since all this started. Early Feb or the last of January.
PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2020 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

maryjane

69651 posts
Member since Apr 2001
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2020 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

But Jake, my toilet paper comes in 24 roll packages..always has.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/...ular-Rolls/341013821

I did the math and if you still have 24 roles what are you using?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2020 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I did the math and if you still have 24 roles what are you using?

Beaver pelts.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2020 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Something to pick from to keep your mind off the thing in my avatar . . .

Hey, that's really "sharp." I'm not sure how that works. In fact, I don't even have a clue. How maryjane set that up.

Maybe if I were to think about it more, and review the way that avatars are set up here.

Until I unraveled the secret of his message (as quoted), I thought it was just some kind of eyeball.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 03-21-2020).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2020 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2020 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Plenty here in China. You guys need me to FedEx you some?
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2020 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2020 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FTFY

LitebulbwithaFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2020 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have to work tomorrow, then Ohio is going into stay home mode for 2 weeks. Work told us Friday if it happened, they would pay us the 2 weeks we are closed.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock