Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  How do I get an "AR14" and 100 round clip?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
How do I get an "AR14" and 100 round clip? by Rickady88GT
Started on: 03-14-2020 02:13 PM
Replies: 6 (177 views)
Last post by: MidEngineManiac on 03-14-2020 09:15 PM
Rickady88GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2020 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just sitting around thinking about our prospective leadership telling me what I "need" and what I "do not need".
So, I never really wanted an AR till they said I do not need one. I never really wanted a Glock with 15 lead things in it till they said I can only be trusted (they probably still don't trust me with ANY# of lead things) with 10 lead things at a time. But now that I am told that I don't need an AR14 and 100 rounds...... I want one.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2020 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The AR-14 is one nut short of an AR-15.

Joe Biden is the nut.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2020 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

The AR-14 is one nut short of an AR-15.

Joe Biden is the nut.

I don't want to brake any laws, so I have also been wondering if I should turn in my AR's because Joe says they are full auto. I think full auto would be bad? But I am not sure why full auto is bad, because in Vagas I can rent a full auto and it is a lot of legal fun (so I have heard). Why can't I have one of my own?
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2020 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All we have to do is get rid of more nuts....
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2020 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

All we have to do is get rid of more nuts....

Lets see, Pelosi, Newsom, Biden, half of the population of California. Then maybe we can have those awesome weapons.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2020 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

Lets see, Pelosi, Newsom, Biden, half of the population of California. Then maybe we can have those awesome weapons.

Realistically I consider them toys, sporting equipment and tools. I never intended to use any of them as a weapon,..with the exception of my carry side arms.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post03-14-2020 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ta git one of dem dar AR-fourTEENS you need to pull out your trusty hacksaw and cut an inch off of your AR-15TEEN.

The hundurt-round magAzines are a little tricky. You need 10 of the regular AR-4TEEN clips and your trusty hacksaw. Cut them all apart and duct tape them together.

If you use the camO duct tape, the magAzines double as silencers.

If the woman don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy !

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock