Leadership by williegoat
Started on: 03-13-2020 04:18 PM
Replies: 164 (2867 views)
Last post by: williegoat on 06-30-2020 05:58 PM
OH10fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2020 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OH10fieroSend a Private Message to OH10fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Habanera Hal:

Successful businessman and entrepreneur?? Three bankruptcies, failed "university" and crappy steak business, stiffed his contractors, etc,etc, etc.
Anyone that supports this moron is as immoral as he is.

It was 6 bankruptcies not 3. He tries to group three of them together because they were in the same year so as to make it not look as bad as it was and to make himself look less incompetent, which, too late.

https://www.snopes.com/news...trumps-bankruptcies/

[This message has been edited by OH10fiero (edited 03-21-2020).]

IP: Logged
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2020 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If a guy has recovered successfully from six bankruptcies, that means he is a successful businessman seven times over. Practice makes perfect.

If a guy has been investigated for years by the world's premier law enforcement agency and has never had so much as an indictment, that means that he is indisputably honest.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2020 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Boondawg, Habanera Hal, OH10fiero, either of you could have ran for President of the United States of America and shown us the real deal. Why did you not ?

Successful politician? NEVER ran for any political office before riding his escalator down (prophetic?)

Successful President? Multiple investigations and lawsuits into his ethics (news flash - he has none), works only to divide the country, give tax breaks for the rich, cuts services to the poor and middle class, disparages the disabled, women in general, has no respect for veterans or Gold Star families, and oh yeah, HE WAS IMPEACHED!

Successful politician? He wiped the asses of 17 career Republican politicians while politicking for the office of President of the United States. Then, even though there was no path to the Presidency in the general election he gave Shillary a wedgie with her pants suit.

Divides the country ? The filth you vote for are the identity politics party. Which divides.
I am either poor or middle class. I have lost no services and in fact, my life is better.

Disparages the disabled ? Is that a baseless accusation ? Disparages women in general ? So what if true. Women are not a protected class. The want equality.

He has done more for veterans than any of the last four Presidents combined (from my view).

Impeached. Along Dumbocrat party lines. Another failed attempt at reversing the will of half the American population in 2016. Shame on you and may you efforts come back and bite you in the azz.

Trump 2020. His son Eric in 2024 and 2028.

I am not surprised at you feelings. I don't expect you dare defend them. Which is why we have not heard them before.

Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2020 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ahhh, that's the way you get support for your side. Call them names, make them feel bad.

Deplorables! Racists! Misogynists! Immoral!

How did that work out for you last time?

[This message has been edited by Hudini (edited 03-21-2020).]

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2020 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

I am not surprised at your feelings. I don't expect you dare defend them. Which is why we have not heard them before.

Why would anyone wish to state their "feelings" here if they're contrary to the very obvious political slant of this particular forum? They're more often than not met with personal attacks which mock their education, their occupation, their private affairs, etc. Honestly, why bother with the abuse?

Disparages women in general ? So what if true. Women are not a protected class. They want equality.

Oh man... seriously Cliff?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2020 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Our nation and the world are facing a challenge the likes of which hasn’t been seen in nearly a generation; a different kind of threat than most now living have ever faced. This is the time that we all need to work together to overcome this deadly onslaught. This is the time that we need to support our leadership by cooperating and proposing additional solutions.

But, it seems that in the last week, the left has come out of the woodwork to attack our country and our president. We have heard recently from several members who seek only to divide and criticize, without proposing an alternative solution or even offering to join in the fight.

I am not surprised, but I am disappointed. This is the force of divisiveness. This is why America is not what it once was. This is why we are no longer free.

You are either part of the solution or you are part of the problem. Make America Great Again.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2020 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

You are either part of the solution or you are part of the problem. Make America Great Again.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2020 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We have heard recently from several members who seek only to divide and criticize... This is the force of divisiveness.

Only "recently"? Willie, I'm sorry, but the "divisiveness" you refer to has been more than evident here (in O/T) for the last 20 years! I'm not pointing fingers, but this infighting has been going on for a long time. Maybe it's just more obvious now, because YES...we do have a crisis on our hands, and YES... we do need to be pulling together to get through this.

I posted the following in another thread. Perhaps it would be applicable to post here as well.

Originally posted by Patrick:

That ideal may have died along with news broadcasting icon, Walter Cronkite. If you don't wish to watch the whole report (which would be a shame), at least listen the last words (at 5:52) that Walter says in the video. Let's hope his words still have some merit.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 03-21-2020).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2020 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Only "recently"? Willie, I'm sorry, but the "divisiveness" you refer to has been more than evident here (in O/T) for the last 20 years! I'm not pointing fingers, but this infighting has been going on for a long time. Maybe it's just more obvious now... but YES, we do have a crisis on our hands and we do need to be pulling together to get through this.

I am not talking about the regular contributors, but a few who have chosen this trying time to do a "hit and run".

edit: Walter Cronkite will always remind me of two things; the war and the space program. I guess those are two things that, in a way, defined the sixties.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 03-21-2020).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2020 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Walter Cronkite will always remind me of two things; the war and the space program. I guess those are two things that, in a way, defined the sixties.

And keeping in mind our age bracket (ie old farts), the 60's defined us.

OH10fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2020 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OH10fieroSend a Private Message to OH10fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If a guy has recovered successfully from six bankruptcies, that means he is a successful businessman seven times over. Practice makes perfect.

If a guy has been investigated for years by the world's premier law enforcement agency and has never had so much as an indictment, that means that he is indisputably honest.

If my father left me 500 million dollars I could tank 6 business as well and still have money left over. He has only had one truly successful business deal ever in his life and that was around $100,00.00 in profit but has lost hundreds of millions in those now non existent business failures.
It is a known fact he used every bit of his offices power to prevent the investigation from doing their job and used every resource he had to limit anything they could do. Ya, an innocent man would definitely do that.
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2020 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And keeping in mind our age bracket (ie old farts), the 60's defined us.

Yep, I am almost exactly one year older than you. I turned 15 ten days before the end of the sixties.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2020 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19452 posts
Member since Mar 2009

Originally posted by OH10fiero:

If my father left me 500 million dollars I could tank 6 business as well and still have money left over. He has only had one truly successful business deal ever in his life and that was around $100,00.00 in profit but has lost hundreds of millions in those now non existent business failures.
It is a known fact he used every bit of his offices power to prevent the investigation from doing their job and used every resource he had to limit anything they could do. Ya, an innocent man would definitely do that.

Thank you for your contribution.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2020 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How to make $50,000 in the cattle business?
Start with $100,000.

Happens all the time in any number of businesses and sectors.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2020 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why would anyone wish to state their "feelings" here if they're contrary to the very obvious political slant of this particular forum? They're more often than not met with personal attacks which mock their education, their occupation, their private affairs, etc. Honestly, why bother with the abuse?

Because this is the land of the free and the home of the brave ? It was not popular to dis the King of England way back when.

Yes, there are those with thin nut sacks, or none at all, which words of mockery will break their bones. There have been more than a dozen who regularly engaged politically from different points of view with respectable appreciation of the other side. Not every opposing thought is delivered weaponized.

Oh man... seriously Cliff?

You are asking me. Though I worded that poorly I see it going on all the time by the Dumbs as well. Another case of sticks and stones can break my bones but names can never hurt me.

A conservative woman is not woman enough and lordy be if it is a conservative woman OF COLOR. Just as the left want black constituents who think black.

A label is a label. Disparage whomever you want. Disparage me. It won't change the price of tea in China.

Disparage women. Can I be a victim next ?

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2020 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It was not popular to dis the King of England way back when.

My roots are Irish. I have no love or appreciation of English royalty. However, I feel no need to mock those that do on a public forum. It accomplishes nothing.

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2020 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If our political system of elections was fair,

It is fair.

It was designed from the start to be fair.

It is fair because this country is NOT A DEMOCRACY. It is a Federal Republic. We do not submit to mob rule.

It is fair because the electoral college doesn't allow a few highly packed cities to rule over the rest of the country like feudal Europe in the 13th century.

Anyone that doesn't recognize that is a moron on the subject of basic American civics ......and is immoral.

...and oh yeah, HE WAS IMPEACHED!

....and oh yeah, HE WAS ACQUITTED.....found NOT GUILTY.......INNOCENT

He's still in office, duly elected and will very likely be RE-ELECTED.

Anyone that doesn't recognize that is a moron on the subject of basic American civics and American Jurisprudence.......and is immoral.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 03-21-2020).]

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2020 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13818 posts
Member since Mar 2006

If my father left me 500 million dollars I could tank 6 business as well and still have money left over.

But your daddy obviously didn't and here YOU are, sitting in your underwear, complaining on the internet about a man that has accomplished more in his life and is wealthier than you will ever be.

Looks like simple, ugly, resentment.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 03-21-2020).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2020 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am starting to wonder how I missed all of those news reports and threads back in mid January where the left was demanding that Trump restrict travel and stockpile COVID19 test kits.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2020 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Uh, pardon me, Mr "williegoat", but he's the President.

Wouldn't you expect him to have more information available to him than the "left" or the "media"..? More complete information, including Classified (Secret) information from the CIA and the DIA, which has a National Center for Medical Intelligence (something I just discovered the other day.)

What are the odds that at some point in the not too distant future there will be a Coronavirus Commission, not unlike the 9-11 Commission that produced a report that popularized the phrase "connect the dots." As in "failure to connect the dots."

What are the odds that this (as yet hypothetical) Coronavirus Commission will have sections on what was briefed to the President before the end of 2019 and all during the month of January?
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2020 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My roots are Irish. I have no love or appreciation of English royalty. However, I feel no need to mock those that do on a public forum. It accomplishes nothing.

My roots are English and I have no love or appreciation of English royalty.
In a perfect world we could expect not to get mocked, disparaged, made fun of, called names, etc.
I did not do that. I refuted claims then predicted they would not be defended. Was I right ?

Please, do give examples of the ? three year $40 million dollar Mueller Report which had opposition investigators stacked against him ?

PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2020 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I refuted claims then predicted they would not be defended. Was I right ?

Give the man a chance. Is there a time limit for a response? He possibly sees it as a pointless exercise.

The filth you vote for...

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2020 03:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Uh, pardon me, Mr "williegoat", but he's the President.

Wouldn't you expect him to have more information available to him than the "left" or the "media"..? More complete information, including Classified (Secret) information from the CIA and the DIA, which has a National Center for Medical Intelligence (something I just discovered the other day.)

What are the odds that at some point in the not too distant future there will be a Coronavirus Commission, not unlike the 9-11 Commission that produced a report that popularized the phrase "connect the dots." As in "failure to connect the dots."

What are the odds that this (as yet hypothetical) Coronavirus Commission will have sections on what was briefed to the President before the end of 2019 and all during the month of January?

There is a lot "what if" and speculation in that, but the truth is that senators were briefed on January 24th, and what did they do? Sell their related stocks and go right back to the impeachment trial.

Yet even you criticized the president after he "finally" took it seriously. In who's self interest was it to ignore the crisis? Who has benefited? Trump or Feinstein?

Amid all of this conjecture that Trump did not act in a timely fashion, can you tell me specifically what should he have done and when should he have done it?

Biden was still arguing against travel bans in mid March. Again, who benefits if everything goes to hell?

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 03-22-2020).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2020 04:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Give the man a chance. Is there a time limit for a response? He possibly sees it as a pointless exercise.

No. There is still time for him to come back and admit he was mistaken. It was a pointless exercise trying to peddle that drivel and these are not newbies.

One has to wonder. Who was a better choice ? Hillary, ? Donald Trump was not my choice in the primary elections.

The filth you vote for...

Yes, filth. I can and will defend that. Just as I would call out racism.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2020 05:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There is a lot "what if" and speculation in that, but the truth is that senators were briefed on January 24th, and what did they do? Sell their related stocks and go right back to the impeachment trial.

Yet even you criticized the president after he "finally" took it seriously. In who's self interest was it to ignore the crisis? Who has benefited? Trump or Feinstein?

Amid all of this conjecture that Trump did not act in a timely fashion, can you tell me specifically what should he have done and when should he have done it?

Biden was still arguing against travel bans in mid March. Again, who benefits if everything goes to hell?

The Coronavirus Commission will be charged with turning all of that "What If..?" and "Speculation" into DOTS. Yes--DOTS. And then We The People will be able to decide whether or not the DOTS should have been connected--or more connected--or connected in some other way.

"The Buck Dots Stops Here."
Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2020 05:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It doesn't matter. Orange Man Bad. Now find a way to prove it.

And China is not a race. It's a country. If you say "it's Chinese food" are you being a food racist? Exactly. Stop being silly.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2020 08:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These are some of the more basic or obvious questions or issues that the Coronavirus Commission could use to structure its investigation(s).

What was being briefed to the President before the end of 2019 and during the months of January and February, going all the way back to January 1?

Did the briefings reflect the views of the most experienced and knowledgable epidemiologists and other relevant subject matter experts at the CDC and other relevant federal departments and agencies, including the CIA, and the DIA's National Center for Medical Intelligence? Did the briefings offer recommendations to the President? What were the recommendations, and how were they valued or devalued by the President?

Did the federal government have an institutional memory from the experiences of earlier administrations (starting with the Obama administration) when there were previous pandemics and epidemics; H1N1; Ebola; etc.? How did that factor into the Trump administration's thinking? What can be said about the "desktop" exercise that took place during the Presidential transition period, after Trump had been declared the winner of the 2016 Presidential election, but before his first day in office?

It's been described as a planning exercise or "gaming" of the federal response to a potentially global pandemic scenario that was not unlike the way that the novel coronavirus or COVID-19 pandemic emerged after it's beginning in China.

Was there a well thought out consideration of whether it would have been advantageous for the U.S. to "Go for the gusto" earlier in the game, by importing COVID-19 testing methodologies that were available from other countries (China and South Korea come to mind) or perhaps more accurately, from the World Health Organization?

Just some "low hanging fruit" for an institutionalist-minded observer... and for anyone who is unafraid of burning for eternity in the "I questioned the Orange Man's infallibility" level of purgatory.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 03-22-2020).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2020 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No. There is still time for him to come back and admit he was mistaken. It was a pointless exercise trying to peddle that drivel and these are not newbies.

Oh, yeah. Let's dispel the notion that this board is predominately conservative. A coward is a coward. Even in the most liberal bastions of society. College campuses. They want to peddle their drivel and demand safe spaces so they do not have to hear opinions different from what was programmed into them. They protest and shout down conservative speakers who were duly invited to speak on campus, instead of skipping the event. Some need therapy just seeing "Trump 2016" written in chalk on a sidewalk. The left want to let feelings dictate life, the right prefer facts.

I am not talking about the regular contributors, but a few who have chosen this trying time to do a "hit and run".

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2020 08:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35920 posts
Member since Jun 2003

These are some of the more basic or obvious questions or issues that the Coronavirus Commission could use to structure its investigation(s).

Oh my. The Coronavirus Commission. What a hoot. All the left has been wanting to do is live in the past. Mueller, impeachment, and now the Coronavirus Commission.

Is this the thread about leading ?
Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2020 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He is just trolling like he always does.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2020 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:
He is just trolling like he always does.

Meh, I don't mind. He speaks things other liberals only want to speak.
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post03-22-2020 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Angry liberals. There really is no reason for it.

Great ****ing day yesterday. Just a glorious day was had. Enjoy yours!

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2020 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What was being briefed to the President before the end of 2019 and during the months of January and February, going all the way back to January 1?

Did the briefings reflect the views of the most experienced and knowledgable epidemiologists and other relevant subject matter experts at the CDC and other relevant federal departments and agencies, including the CIA, and the DIA's National Center for Medical Intelligence? Did the briefings offer recommendations to the President? What were the recommendations, and how were they valued or devalued by the President?

Did the federal government have an institutional memory from the experiences of earlier administrations (starting with the Obama administration) when there were previous pandemics and epidemics; H1N1; Ebola; etc.? How did that factor into the Trump administration's thinking? What can be said about the "desktop" exercise that took place during the Presidential transition period, after Trump had been declared the winner of the 2016 Presidential election, but before his first day in office?

It's been described as a planning exercise or "gaming" of the federal response to a potentially global pandemic scenario that was not unlike the way that the novel coronavirus or COVID-19 pandemic emerged after it's beginning in China.

Was there a well thought out consideration of whether it would have been advantageous for the U.S. to "Go for the gusto" earlier in the game, by importing COVID-19 testing methodologies that were available from other countries (China and South Korea come to mind) or perhaps more accurately, from the World Health Organization?

Just some "low hanging fruit" for an institutionalist-minded observer... and for anyone who is unafraid of burning for eternity in the "I questioned the Orange Man's infallibility" level of purgatory.

Well, I can't argue with that.

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2020 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The WHO kits that were not offered to the US, and exhibited a 48% false negative result?

They would have been extremely helpful.

cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2020 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
People people....All you have to do is watch Fox news 24 hours a day and you will KNOW that Trump is the greatest president ever- a real hero who is the most successful businessman ever, a humanitarian, a wonderful Christian- why, almost the second coming of Christ!

Just listen to Trump tell you how great he is! He brags all the time- just like any great Christian would.....

Question; Did you know that Fox news was created and is run by Rupert Murdoch, who is an Australian, and his best friend and business partner is......Vladimir Putin? You know Vlad...He is the world's greatest Christian and controls the only Christian country in the world. And he has stated many times that he wants to reassemble the USSR- and would stop at nothing to eliminate roadblocks to that end- including the USA. Interesting that Russia is having very little trouble with the Virus......

Some my friends who watch Fox religiously now say it would be a wonderful thing if evil America collapsed and Russia could save the world for Christianity....True patriots, right?
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post03-22-2020 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Our nation and the world are facing a challenge the likes of which hasn’t been seen in nearly a generation; a different kind of threat than most now living have ever faced. This is the time that we all need to work together to overcome this deadly onslaught. This is the time that we need to support our leadership by cooperating and proposing additional solutions.

But, it seems that in the last week, the left has come out of the woodwork to attack our country and our president. We have heard recently from several members who seek only to divide and criticize, without proposing an alternative solution or even offering to join in the fight.

I am not surprised, but I am disappointed. This is the force of divisiveness. This is why America is not what it once was. This is why we are no longer free.

Serious question: Are you stupid?

All these years you had absolutely NOTHING to say about all the divisiveness you and others have perpetrated here.
In fact, you never seemed to mind joining in at all.
Remember running down President Obama daily, with glee?

So you are either too stupid to remember the things you said & supported, or you're a complete hypocrite.
There's no third option.
Either way, the things you say you stand for are completely different from who you show yourself to be.

And you will never convince me that you think Donald Trump is a good man.

Donald Trump is a complete and utter moron.
As are those that think he's "on their side".
He despises the man on the street.
He thinks we're all brain-dead morons.

As most despots, he loves what he refers to the masses as "the uneducated"
I know your ego likes to think he's referring to the same lowly walks of life you like to despise when pretending you know what "Makes America Great", but make no mistake, he's talking about you.

He doesn't respect you, he doesn't care about your family, your welfare, or the welfare of this country.
Donald Trump cares about Donald Trump, Donald Trumps ego, and Donald Trumps wallet and nothing else.
Not our country, his family, your family, or any family.

Everything he does he does for the glorification of his own massive ego.

But most of all, he despises truth, honesty, & integrity.
Because it reminds him of something he never was, and never can be.

And I will never be convinced that the previously intelligent members here all of a sudden went dumb when it comes to Character Assessment.
Some here have had plenty to say in the past about their stunning insight into others character they barely know.
But now all of a sudden you're blind to the most publically exposed character in all of human history?

Give me a break.
The only one you're betraying by pretending none of this is true is you.
And maybe your country.

Patriotism is not about blind devotion and division.
It's about critical examination and inclusion.

You know, like when you were trying to UNITE all of us here under President Obama...

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 03-22-2020).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2020 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's good to hear the opinions of others.

Interesting how differently people look at things, given access to so much information to sift through.

cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2020 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
George Washington stated on his retirement; "Political parties will be the death of this country"

For years before I found this out, I had a statement; "If you believe your party or candidate more than fifty percent of the time, you should take yourself down, and have yourself COMMITTED!"

All of them are in the business of blowing smoke up our....Kazoos......Every once in a while they slip up and tell the truth.....
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2020 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone who looks to a politician for a personal or national moral compass should re-evaluate.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2020 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

All these years you had absolutely NOTHING to say about all the divisiveness you and others have perpetrated here.
In fact, you never seemed to mind joining in at all.
Remember running down President Obama daily, with glee?

Care to provide an example?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock