Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Canada's 1st Lady Sophie Gregoire-Trudeau tests positive Covid 19?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Canada's 1st Lady Sophie Gregoire-Trudeau tests positive Covid 19? by maryjane
Started on: 03-12-2020 11:02 PM
Replies: 15 (281 views)
Last post by: MidEngineManiac on 03-21-2020 06:43 PM
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2020 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post03-13-2020 07:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is a positive to everything, and this one's positive is sock-boy is in self quarantine for at least 2 weeks, which really limits the damage he can do.
theogre

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 568
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2020 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:
There is a positive to everything, and this one's positive is sock-boy is in self quarantine for at least 2 weeks, which really limits the damage he can do.
If you believe that... you're dumber most here think already.

Even if Full Force Quarantine... Can do same damage or worse using a phone or "Skype" and remote signing like "Autopen" any BS he wants. Or just use a messenger to wear HAZMAT PPE to sign actual docs.

He can spend Millions to have a new office at home too or near by so can still claim he's self-isolating all paid by Canada Taxes under "Emergency Powers" have now or will soon have.

------------------
Dr. Ian Malcolm: Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.
(Jurassic Park)

The Ogre's Fiero Cave

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-13-2020 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Evidentally my years of practice at sarcasm do not translate well across a screen.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 03-13-2020).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2020 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Originally posted by theogre:
If you believe that... you're dumber than most here think already.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 03-13-2020).]

Marko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2020 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarkoSend a Private Message to MarkoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can think of a lot of worse people to get locked up with for 14 days than Sophie...............

Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2020 02:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any update on her health status?
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2020 03:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have CBC radio on most of the day, and I haven't heard a thing about her lately... which I guess is a positive sign. From what I heard initially, her COVID-19 infection was pretty mild.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2020 03:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The only thing I've heard since I started the thread & from the back pages of the news is that actor Idris Elba said he 'believed' he got the infection from her.
believes he got coronavirus on the day he hugged Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s infected wife.

“I know I’ve been exposed to it from March 4,” the 47-year-old “Luther” star said — the same date he was photographed with Sophie Grégoire Trudeau, 44, at a packed charity event in London, alongside F1 star Lewis Hamilton.

“That’s when the person that came up positive, that was the time I got in contact with that person,” he said in a video update, again stressing that his “known exposure was March 4.”

Without naming the person, he revealed that he got tested after hearing about someone “also in the public eye” being infected.

He said he found out about it Friday — the morning he would have woken up to hear that Canada’s first lady had tested positive.

“On Friday last week I was told that someone that I had been in contact with had tested positive,” he said.

Race driver Lewis Hamilton was also in that group 'hug'..

https://twitter.com/Mr_Lawr...240522178568/photo/1

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 03-21-2020).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2020 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

actor Idris Elba said he 'believed' he got the infection from her... believes he got coronavirus on the day he hugged Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s infected wife.

Don, I've read and re-read your quote from the Twitter(?) feed. I'm not sure I come to the same conclusion as you do. He doesn't actually state that he caught the virus from her... just that he hugged her at this "packed" charity event.... and yes, she later came down with COVID-19. He no doubt was in close proximity to a lot of people during that time frame. I don't know the exact sequence of events, but who's to say that it wasn't Idris Elba himself who was spreading the infection?
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2020 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
oops, I left off the other link..

https://pagesix.com/2020/03...im-with-coronavirus/

It's possible Idris was the superspreader, but also possible an asteroid is going to hit the earth tonight and cover us with green cheese.
Occam appears......

PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2020 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No, no, no.

The asteroid hit is at the end of April.

Tonight was supposed to be the supervolcano, but this pandemic is way behind schedule and the zombies are still in the ground.

here, they run around a packed event and want to start playing a blame game over who has the cooties.

Come to think of it, can we get that asteroid tonight?
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2020 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

oops, I left off the other link..

Idris Elba hints Justin Trudeau’s wife infected him with coronavirus

No surprise that an actor might wish to suggest that he caught something from a G7 leader's wife, rather than from the cashier at a local deli. Hey, it's all about generating publicity!

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2020 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

No surprise that an actor might wish to suggest that he caught something from a G7 leader's wife, rather than from the cashier at a local deli. Hey, it's all about generating publicity!

Was the cashier at the local deli tested and confirmed to have Covid19? I must have missed that somewhere.
Occam..I beseech you to appear! (and bring your friend Deductive Logics too)

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2020 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Was the cashier at the local deli tested and confirmed to have Covid19?

We'd never know! There are currently 424 cases of COVID-19 in BC alone, and none of them (to my knowledge) has had their name and/or occupation released.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 03-21-2020).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2020 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Check Facebook for local groups. We have one here for covid related stuff, and it is mind-blowing the number of people being called out for returning from travel and heading straight to work in high exposure jobs. One tonight was a pharmacist.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock