Started on: 03-12-2020 05:12 PM
Replies: 8 (204 views)
Last post by: blackrams on 03-14-2020 09:01 AM
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2020 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NCAA tournaments canceled amid coronavirus fears.

Shucks

Rams
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post03-12-2020 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Go to your local mall and start coughing and wheezing at random.

You'll be plenty entertained.

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2020 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am not doubting the need, just disappointed it had to happen. Was looking forward to UK kick'n some butt.

Rams
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post03-12-2020 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm just taking cancellation in stride and trying to be philosophical about them.

So far I've lost 3 spring fairs I was sending product to. One is cancelled and my vendors have backed out of 2, but will reconsider if things clear up by April. Not bloody likely. Can't do them myself since I don't have enough variety yet to stock s full booth, hence piggybacking on other vendors.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2020 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A life long friend is supposed to be traveling to Ireland next month of a 8 week job, spoke with him last night. Said it doesn't look good as the project is expected to be postponed indefinitely. This virus is having a huge economic impact...…………

Rams
Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2020 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We are supposed to be leaving Saturday morning to visit family in California. We had plans to go to Knott's Berry Farm, Medieval Times and the U.S.S. Midway museum while we were out. Bought our tickets and all. Today Disneyland announced closure starting Saturday, Universal Studios and a couple of different Zoo's have announced closures as well. Looks like if more entertainment facilities follow suit, we are going to have a bunch of tickets we can't do anything with and a week of doing nothing while there. At least I'll get to see my Dad before he's gone. I need to go just because if he get's this, he won't recover.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2020 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So much for all of the early January "this is just media hype and won't really affect anybody...."

I can even foresee rationing being implemented...something most folks under 75 years old have never experienced here in the 'land of plenty' (70s gas shortage due to OPEC embargo excepted)

(I still have my old MACV ration card somewhere....)
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2020 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BBall cancelled?
No loss there tho I suppose it's true that some people are much more easily entertained than others.
(As much work as you have to do on your abode, I wouldn't think you would have time for observing sports... )
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2020 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

BBall cancelled?
No loss there tho I suppose it's true that some people are much more easily entertained than others.
(As much work as you have to do on your abode, I wouldn't think you would have time for observing sports... )

I seem to find the time for UK basketball. It is, what it is.

Rams

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock