Started on: 03-12-2020 12:00 PM
Replies: 7 (425 views)
Last post by: MidEngineManiac on 03-14-2020 11:38 PM
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2020 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is the astonishing moment hundreds of hungry wild monkeys scramble for a single piece of food. The primates are normally well fed by tourists in the city of Lopburi, central Thailand, but visitors have plummeted because of the coronavirus.

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2020 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

It looked just like that at Sams Club today when a single roll of toilet paper was seen on the floor.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2020 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't doubt that one bit Randye.
1985FieroGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 296
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2020 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1985FieroGTSend a Private Message to 1985FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They need to kill a bunch of them
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2020 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In other news, (seriously), ammunition sales in the US were up over 100% this week.

https://news.yahoo.com/ammu...virus-133400231.html

Scenes like the one from the OP should help illustrate why.

Monkeys in Thailand fighting over a loose crumb and desperate people faced with empty store shelves aren't really all that far apart when the situation gets bleak enough.

Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2020 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Monkeys aren't that far removed from us and I'm betting they rarely wash their hands and constantly touch their faces. Shouldn't they all be dead from the Kung Flu?
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2020 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:

Monkeys aren't that far removed from us and I'm betting they rarely wash their hands and constantly touch their faces.

YUP. You're absolutely correct.

Have you ever tried to teach one of those little bastards to use hand sanitizer?

It ain't a pretty sight.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post03-14-2020 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ever had hand sanitizer force-squeezed up the left nostril ?

You people are getting nuttier by the day. Seriously. 30 minutes ago I stood in line at Timmie's for a coffee, and watched some twit ask if the inside of the pot had been sanitized.

Piss off

Now excuse me, but I'm going to have a drink of water out of a garden hose, ride a bike without a helmet, eat bacon, have unprotected sex, piss on a tree.

And I'm not going to hand-fracking-purell one damn thing of it.

This fear mongering is getting way out of hand.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock