Started on: 02-23-2020 07:43 AM
Replies: 18 (479 views)
Last post by: rinselberg on 02-25-2020 06:47 AM
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2020 07:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Found outside his vehicle with a "self inflicted" gunshot wound.
Apparently, he was about to write a follow up to his book: "See Something, Say Nothing: A Homeland Security Officer Exposes the Government's Submission to Jihad"

https://www.foxnews.com/us/...ound-dead-police-say

Here he is being interviewed by Sean Hannity in 2016:

It ain't funny anymore.

------------------

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 02-23-2020).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2020 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Things (another) that make you go "Hmmmmmm".
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post02-23-2020 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Never did figure out how to suicide with a rifle shot in the back of the head.

He crossed a lefties power trip. What did he think would happen?
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post02-23-2020 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A suicide note was found nailed to his back.

*sarcasm, not fact*
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2020 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not worried about the corona virus. It seems that a lot more Americans have died following exposure to Democrats.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2020 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

I'm not worried about the corona virus. It seems that a lot more Americans have died following exposure to Democrats.

"Yeah you got your dead cat and you got your dead dog
On a moonlight night, you got your dead toad frog
Got your dead whistlblower and your dead raccoon
The blood and the guts they're gonna make you swoon'
Stinkin to high heaven....

Apologies to LOUDON WAINWRIGHT III

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 02-23-2020).]

Notorio

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2020 03:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was curious how CNN was reporting this: evidently this is not News. Perhaps they are waiting to get the facts right? Search on MSNBC had the same result ...

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2020 05:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I try never to pass on bad information. I always cross check stories and post source docs when available.

When I post opinion or speculation, I preface my post with a disclaimer.

The only bad info in this thread was the insinuation (by someone else) that he was shot in the back with a rifle. He was shot in the chest and I have seen no description of the weapon.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 02-24-2020).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2020 07:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was driving last night, and on NPR 'Revelations' (IIRC) they were doing a segment on how DJT's administration is destroying records that they say should be kept for the National Archives.

The opposition media is aware of the California incident, is choosing to spread a counter story and bury this one.

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 02-24-2020).]

Notorio

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2020 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

I was driving last night, and on NPR 'Revelations' (IIRC) they were doing a segment on how DJT's administration is destroying records that they say should be kept for the National Archives.

The opposition media is aware of the California incident, is choosing to spread a counter story and bury this one.

Yes, I was being too subtle . It does make me wonder if the managing editors (?) in these former news organizations actually talk about specific stories together, whether or not to cover, or if they just go on gut instinct ...
PFF
System Bot
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2020 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post02-24-2020 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hold on now. Front page Yahoo has a story about how our President will have a hard time in India today because he is a "fussy eater". You have to go with what is important people, and this is top notch reporting!

"I have never seen him eat a vegetable’: With steak off the menu, officials scramble to feed fussy eater Trump in India"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/...table-151904018.html
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2020 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This (under a minute) makes me think it started a lot earlier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrUsfyVmeKg

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 02-24-2020).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2020 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

This (under a minute) makes me think it started a lot earlier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrUsfyVmeKg

She was smokin'....literally and figuratively: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huTKkFSn8us

edit to add (for anyone who cares): It was while making that movie, that Bogie and Bacall met. She was only 19 years old.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 02-24-2020).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2020 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"DHS Whistleblower Philip Haney, Dead in Amador County"

Sheriff says ‘self-inflicted gunshot wound,’ but account leaves room for reasonable doubt

Lloyd Billingsley for California Globe; February 24, 2020.
https://californiaglobe.com...ad-in-amador-county/

I think this report goes beyond the contours of the other reports that have been Pennock's page-linked heretofore.

I had never landed on California Globe before. At first glance, it seems kind of "legit."

This, from California Globe or "CalGlobe" or just "CG", as it may soon become known around the world:

Lloyd Billingsley is the author of Sexual Terrorist, about the Golden State Killer, and A Shut and Open Case, about a California murder trial prolonged by Proposition 57 and recent legislation. Lloyd is a fellow with the Independent Institute and his work has appeared in the Daily Caller, City Journal, Orange County Register, Wall Street Journal and many other publications. Bill of Writes: Dispatches from the Political Correctness Battlefield is a collection of his journalism.

Possible relationship to Barbara Billingsley of "Leave It To Beaver" fame? After all, we know that the government tried to conceal the fact that the Beav' himself (Jerry Mathers) was KIA in Vietnam.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 02-24-2020).]

randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2020 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

some random nonsense and gibberish

Our dog once ate our entire Scrabble game along with a can of alphabet soup.

His sh*t made more sense than your posts.

You need mental health treatment Ronald....GET HELP

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 02-24-2020).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2020 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Between this and Epstein, I can only draw one of two conclusions:

a) The left is so desperate that they are getting sloppy.

-or-

b) They are so entrenched that they no longer care what we believe.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2020 06:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And the beat goes on ...

This is from CBS local affiliate channel 13, Sacramento

AMADOR COUNTY (CBS13) — A Department of Homeland Security whistleblower was found shot to death in Amador County over the weekend, and contrary to previous reports, investigators haven’t classified his death as a suicide.

On Friday morning around 10 a.m., Philip Haney’s body was found in a park and ride open area immediately near State Highway 16 near State Highway 124 — about 40 miles east of Sacramento, according to the Amador County Sheriff’s Office. It is fewer than three miles from where the 66-year-old man was said to be living.

Authorities have requested help from the FBI to analyze documents, phone records, a laptop recovered from the scene, and from Haney’s RV. They’re also being asked to help analyze Haney’s vehicle, a firearm found at the scene, and Haney’s RV. The Sacramento County Coroner’s Office is also scheduled to perform a forensic autopsy.

Investigators have spoken with neighbors at the RV park where Haney lived and have looked for surveillance video that may have captured footage that could lead to clues in his death.

“We are currently in the beginning phase of our investigation and any final determination as to the cause and manner of Mr. Haney’s death would be extremely premature and inappropriate,” said Amador County Sheriff’s Office Undersheriff Gary Redman. “No determination will be made until all evidence is examined and analyzed.”

Haney was a former Department of Homeland Security officer. In 2016, he published a book titled “See Something, Say Nothing,” in which he claimed the Obama administration was not taking the threat of terrorism seriously.

END QUOTE

That's the complete text of the report.

https://sacramento.cbslocal...-amador-county-dead/

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

K. Lloyd Billingsley, author and Policy Fellow at the Independent Institute
https://www.independent.org...n_detail.asp?id=1598

just reported on the death of Philip Haney ("Obama-era whistleblower") for California Globe

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

Barbara Billingsley, actress, best known for role of June Cleaver in "Leave It To Beaver" (fictional episodic TV series)

died October 16, 2010 at age 94

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 02-26-2020).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock