Started on: 02-19-2020 11:37 AM
Replies: 23 (436 views)
Last post by: ls3mach on 02-27-2020 10:46 AM
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2020 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Missing pig found at store in Glendale

Gandalf will soon be fixed smoked and available for adoption bacon in two months from the Better Piggies Rescue.

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2020 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2020 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

It's amazing the things one can learn here.
I'm just glad there is someone with MJ's experience and wisdom to go to in such emergencies.
I'm sure MEM will come up with something shortly.

Rams
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post02-20-2020 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nope. I try to avoid inverted rectums.

It's bad enough dealing with the upright ones.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2020 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not sure I want to know......what are inverted pork rectums used for?

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2020 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

I'm not sure I want to know......what are inverted pork rectums used for?

Mostly to generate raised eyebrows on internet forums........but since you asked...
https://wmbriggs.com/post/2926/

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 02-20-2020).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2020 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Which leads to the next question.....

Are bone-in rectums from gay pigs?
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2020 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post02-20-2020 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Mostly to generate raised eyebrows on internet forums........but since you asked...

"Using the universal principle “one pig, one rectum”, ..."

No way. Fo nucking way did I just read that?! My day is so complete at the moment.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 02-20-2020).]

Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2020 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I highly doubt that a restaurant in Taiwan would pay the extra for US rectums.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2020 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In Taiwan? No, unless it is certified free of Ractopamine (a feed additive for growth enhancement) or to be at a residual level of 10 parts per billion or lower.
Tyson and JBS USA have stopped using any Ractopamine at all in any of their products. Otherwise, Taiwan imports a LOT of pork, as their own pork has some problems.

Production in Taiwan since 2014 has become more constrained and
controls for pollution more tightened. Besides, Taiwan’s domestic production is vulnerable to
feed conversion and the sow productivity in Taiwan is inferior to the world’s major exporters.

Taiwan imports 12-15 thousand metric tons of pork and pork offal every year.
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2020 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How many pig rectums does it take to fill the Albert Hall?
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-20-2020 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

How many pig rectums does it take to fill the Albert Hall?

The volume of Albert Hall = 3,060,000 ft3 : http://www.bluebulbprojects...=3060000&sort=pr&p=1

"A standard rectum thus takes up 0.056 cubic feet." : https://wmbriggs.com/post/2926/

It appears that approximately 54,642,857 "average sized" swine rectums could fill Albert Hall.

Or, I am guessing several to five if you were swinging in another direction? : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Hall_(actor)

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2020 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2020 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thank you for rectifying that issue
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-20-2020 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stop being so anal! What is it with "you people".

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2020 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There's a hole in a box where a pig once was and somebody's making money.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2020 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There's a hole in a box where a pig once was and somebody's making money.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2020 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13768 posts
Member since Mar 2006
No tool box is complete without a Power Hog Bung Dropper....

How was your day at the office dear?

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 02-20-2020).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-21-2020 04:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is always the manual version. Damned if I can figure out how to get it to invert them though.

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2020 06:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Apparently, I was seriously mistaken in how many experts we have on such subjects currently being discussed in this thread. I had no idea any of our members knew so much about such topics. I don't get out much for sure (obviously) but others apparently do.

Just pulling yer chains gents.

Rams
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2020 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Apparently, I was seriously mistaken in how many experts we have on such subjects currently being discussed in this thread. I had no idea any of our members knew so much about such topics. I don't get out much for sure (obviously) but others apparently do.

Just pulling yer chains gents.

Rams

You are surprised that this bunch seems to have a lot of experience with a**holes?
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-21-2020 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Experience with them?

I am them, and I worked long and hard for my masters degree in azzholiness!

ls3mach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2020 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That pig looks extremely overweight. Pigs will overeat until joy stop them. People over feeding them then getting tired of them is a problem in the pet community. This nonsense about them being smarter than dogs is absurd. My last one was great and all, but no where on par with my Labrador or Dane.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock