Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  The clown car just gets better and better. Introducing the Bloomburg / Hillary ticket

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
The clown car just gets better and better. Introducing the Bloomburg / Hillary ticket by otakudude
Started on: 02-15-2020 12:46 PM
Replies: 17 (382 views)
Last post by: Notorio on 02-22-2020 05:15 PM
otakudude

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2020 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for otakududeSend a Private Message to otakududeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Taking center stage in the three-ring circus which the Democrat candidates have offered us this year, let me introduce their newest act...

BLOOMBERG CONSIDERS HILLARY RUNNING MATE

Mike Bloomberg is considering Hillary Clinton as his running mate, source says
Polling found the Bloomberg-Clinton combination would be a formidable force to take on Trump in the race for the White House
Bloomberg is said to be considering changing his official residence because the electoral college makes it tough for president and VP to reside in the same state
'We are focused on the primary and the debate, not VP speculation,' Bloomberg's campaign has said

Mike Bloomberg is considering making Hillary Clinton his running mate, a source close to his campaign has told Drudge Report.

Polling found the Bloomberg-Clinton combination would be a formidable force to take on Trump in the race for the White House, the source said.

Former New York City Mayor and Democratic candidate Bloomberg is said to be considering even changing his official residence from New York to Colorado or Florida - where he also has homes - because the electoral college makes it difficult for US president and vice-president to reside in the same state.

More at the link - [url=https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8007521/Mike-Bloomberg-wants-Hillary-Clinton-running-mate-say-sources.html[/url]
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post02-15-2020 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Someone here mentioned this recently. Thanks for linking.

Michael Bloomberg is paying $150 for anyone that posts anything positive about Michael Bloomberg online. He spent 600 times what President Trump and all the other democratic candidates combined last month on advertising.

Oligarch.
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2020 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's brilliant because as we saw last election, the Clintons get to decide who runs (like the way she 'convinced' Bernie to drop out last time), and this is the only way Bloomberg would get that far. Hillary was probably going to glomp on to whoever became the candidate later anyway.

On the other hand, did anyone tell Mike what happened to the last billionaire that hung out with a Clinton?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2020 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RWDPLZ:

On the other hand, did anyone tell Mike what happened to the last billionaire that hung out with a Clinton?

ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2020 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
daily mail aka FAIL

IS OWNED BY MR MURDOCH
head disinfo spewer of rightwing BS
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post02-15-2020 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How much are tickets and backstage passes to this fiasco?
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2020 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
Michael Bloomberg is paying $150 for anyone that posts anything positive about Michael Bloomberg online.

Oligarch.

Okie Dokie,
He's better looking than Hillary Clinton...………

Where's my check?

Rams

Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2020 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Hey Mike.... You look ill and suicidal." - Hillary Clinton

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2020 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

daily mail aka FAIL

IS OWNED BY MR MURDOCH
head disinfo spewer of rightwing BS

Yeah, I ain't buying it either. Every story points to "The Drudge Report", which sites "sources close to Bloomberg campaign". This is circular reporting.

Besides, I don't see how anyone could think Hillary is an asset. She seems to be pretty much universally despised. She does, however, wield a lot of power. Fear can be a powerful motivator.
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2020 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

"Hey Mike.... You look ill and suicidal." - Hillary Clinton

"You have to wait until AFTER the swearing in ceremony, ma'am"
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2020 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RWDPLZ:

"You have to wait until AFTER the swearing in ceremony, ma'am"

I'm sure that's her plan.

PFF
System Bot
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2020 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It seems more plausible that Little Mike is moving his residence to Florida for the same reason Trump moved his. To get away from the insane taxes. Only he can't call out the taxes, because he's part of the problem. Moving from somewhere he's always lived, while Hillary, who only recently moved there doesn't make any sense at all.
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2020 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2020 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:

It seems more plausible that Little Mike is moving his residence to Florida for the same reason Trump moved his. To get away from the insane taxes. Only he can't call out the taxes, because he's part of the problem. Moving from somewhere he's always lived, while Hillary, who only recently moved there doesn't make any sense at all.

This was my thought too... totally crazy.

I'll tell you what though, I'm never selling my house in Florida!

And they can't pass a state income tax either. It's enshrined in the Florida constitution, which is only allowed to be amended once every 10 years, and requires 3/4ths of the states elected officials to change it.

There's no estate tax, no income tax, etc...
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2020 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All I'm gonna say is this, if the Dems want to ensure a loss, put Hillary on the ticket. She and Speaker Pelosi are two to the most hated people I know of.
And, I'm a registered Democrat!

Rams
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2020 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

All I'm gonna say is this, if the Dems want to ensure a loss, put Hillary on the ticket. She and Speaker Pelosi are two to the most hated people I know of.
And, I'm a registered Democrat!

Rams

TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2020 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Notorio

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2020 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:

Good one. Best laugh I've had in a long time

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock