Started on: 02-12-2020 02:47 PM
Replies: 87 (1606 views)
Last post by: MidEngineManiac on 03-01-2020 03:48 PM
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2020 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ever since the Leftist snowflakes declared that they were triggered by the Civil War Southern flag , the Stars and Bars, they demanded a safe space by the annihilation of it's existence and memory, because of something that happened 156 years ago, before they were even born.

We need a new REBEL flag. I have a new nominee I think will be perfect. Something that can fly for years. Something that will be claimed invokes the same triggering. Racism. It will even be claimed as representing sexism, white nationalism, homophobia, anti Americanism, others I am forgetting.

I suggest this one !

Click to show

Of course, we will need a new car. The General Lee is taken. I suggest "The Uncle Sam". It will need a new number. I suggest 45.

We can use the 2019 Dodge Challenger Hellcat.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2020 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This post isn't about Trump/Republicans vs NotTrump/Democrats. This is about the systemic racism and violence I grew up with in a relatively "civilized" area of the "Deep South (tm)".

The Rebel Flag is garbage. I grew up in one of the worst places, where there was the "wrong" side of the tracks, and the "white" side of the tracks. I watched friends get gunned down because they were black. I lived through racism of my own as a white man by being one of the few who had no issues with someone's skin color in an area where skin color determined your worth.

The Confederacy wasn't just a treasonous rebellion against the United States of America (though it was definitely that). It was a rebellion against freedom, liberty, justice, and equality for all men, women, and children. It was a treasonous rebellion to protect the institution of racial enslavement. They hated freedom for all so much that they decided to kill their fellow citizens rather than allow black people to be free.

Those who continue to celebrate the Confederacy, or protect commemorations of their treasonous cause (like the neo-Nazi terrorist that killed Heather Heyer), are showing themselves to be deeply unpatriotic and against the idea of what America is supposed to be.

There is literally nothing more fundamentally anti-American than Confederate sympathy.

Everyone who glorifies the Confederacy in 2019 is a white supremacist. It's a very clear message.

I'm done sitting on the sidelines as I watch hatred destroy the country I love. Stop the ****ing name-calling. I am not a "lib-tard" or a "lefty" or any other derogatory name you want to stick to me. I am not some name. I am a living, breathing, feeling, human being who doesn't give a **** anymore about who you support or what party you are in. To support and idolize something like the Confederacy, the Confederate flag, or the people who support these, is to support the ideals they represent.

[This message has been edited by Synthesis (edited 02-12-2020).]

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post02-12-2020 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

Click to show

Trigger was a horse.

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2020 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
Trigger was a horse.

So is Sarah Jessica Parker. What's your point? Racism and the symbols of racism are still racist.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2020 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This post isn't about Trump/Republicans vs NotTrump/Democrats. This is about the systemic racism and violence I grew up with in a relatively "civilized" area of the "Deep South (tm)".

The Rebel Flag is garbage. I grew up in one of the worst places, where there was the "wrong" side of the tracks, and the "white" side of the tracks. I watched friends get gunned down because they were black. I lived through racism of my own as a white man by being one of the few who had no issues with someone's skin color in an area where skin color determined your worth.

The Confederacy wasn't just a treasonous rebellion against the United States of America (though it was definitely that). It was a rebellion against freedom, liberty, justice, and equality for all men, women, and children. It was a treasonous rebellion to protect the institution of racial enslavement. They hated freedom for all so much that they decided to kill their fellow citizens rather than allow black people to be free.

Those who continue to celebrate the Confederacy, or protect commemorations of their treasonous cause (like the neo-Nazi terrorist that killed Heather Heyer), are showing themselves to be deeply unpatriotic and against the idea of what America is supposed to be.

There is literally nothing more fundamentally anti-American than Confederate sympathy.

Everyone who glorifies the Confederacy in 2019 is a white supremacist. It's a very clear message.

I'm done sitting on the sidelines as I watch hatred destroy the country I love. Stop the ****ing name-calling. I am not a "lib-tard" or a "lefty" or any other derogatory name you want to stick to me. I am not some name. I am a living, breathing, feeling, human being who doesn't give a **** anymore about who you support or what party you are in. To support and idolize something like the Confederacy, the Confederate flag, or the people who support these, is to support the ideals they represent.

This is an excellent synthesis from Synthesis.

It's a fork with two prongs, the Confederacy and "rebel" flag(s) prong, and the general proclivity for name calling on this forum prong.

It's good stuff.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-12-2020 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So is Sarah Jessica Parker. What's your point? Racism and the symbols of racism are still racist.

When is the next antifa meeting there Chris?

Not going to take this farther with you, but you should use caution when calling others racist.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2020 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not going to take this farther with you, but you should use caution when calling others racist.

I never once said anyone was racist. I said supporting the symbols of racism does not leave any room for misinterpretation. I don't know what antifa is, I don't care. Don't lump me into a group that allows you to think of me as "less than". I am not less than you or anyone else.

I am tired of seeing the people I thought I knew finding ways to marginalize people who do not agree with their limited scope of the world, whatever that scope may be. There are threads here on this very forum that are designed to intentionally de-humanize other members by giving them a "name" that makes them "other" than living, breathing, thinking, feeling, fellow Fiero enthusiasts. It shouldn't be US vs THEM in any regard, whether by political beliefs, race, creed, nationality, etc. If you'd rather go down that rabbit hole of dehumanizing me, please feel free to. I have said my piece. Racist symbolism is racist no matter what. The Confederacy betrayed the nation when it waged war over their "right" to deprive others of their rights. If someone proudly displays a racist symbol, that means either they are racist, or they are uneducated in what it means.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post02-12-2020 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just sheddup and keep throwing money at every special interest and minority group that WANTS. And kiss their boots and jump when they say. And speak and think as you are told.

If you don't wanna then you are rrraaaacccciiiiissssttttt!
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2020 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Everyone who glorifies the Confederacy in 2019 is a white supremacist."

"Stop the ****ing name-calling."

You have to practice what you preach. Please.

I too am from the Deep South. However, I remember when systemic racism was stopped in 1965. That was the year I started 1st grade. I had black classmates from day 1. I never thought anything about it, they were simply my classmates.

And I also don't miss the Stars and Bars or Confederacy or anything associated with the old Southern Democrats. May they rot in hell. George Wallace and his Democrat ilk were blights on humanity.
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2020 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 02-12-2020).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2020 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13769 posts
Member since Mar 2006

If someone proudly displays a racist symbol, that means either they are racist, or they are uneducated in what it means.

And of course YOU get to decide for everyone what a "racist symbol" is.....

Funny how it always seems to work out that way with Leftists.

PFF
System Bot
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2020 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

And of course YOU get to decide for everyone what a "racist symbol" is.....

Funny how it always seems to work out that way with Leftists.

I never defined the MAGA hat as racist in my post. I never implied it. I explicitly called out the Confederacy and the Confederate flag. Don't put words in my mouth.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2020 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

And I also don't miss the Stars and Bars or Confederacy or anything associated with the old Southern Democrats. May they rot in hell. George Wallace and his Democrat ilk were blights on humanity.

Present day Democrats are just as racist as they ever were in the old south, the only difference now is that they keep their black slaves in urban inner city "plantations" and the crop they harvest for their Democrat Masters is votes to keep them in power.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2020 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13769 posts
Member since Mar 2006

I never defined the MAGA hat as racist in my post. I never implied it. I explicitly called out the Confederacy and the Confederate flag. Don't put words in my mouth.

Then SAY IT.

Repeat after me: "THERE IS NOTHING RACIST ABOUT A TRUMP MAGA HAT OR SOMEONE WHO WEARS IT"
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2020 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Then SAY IT.

Repeat after me: "THERE IS NOTHING RACIST ABOUT A TRUMP MAGA HAT OR SOMEONE WHO WEARS IT"

There are racist people who choose to wear MAGA hats, and there are non-racist people who choose to wear MAGA hats. If you choose to wear a MAGA hat, and you choose to support policies that are inherently racist that are implemented by the man that the hat is meant to support, then you are, by proxy, racist. If you believe in the ideal of truly Making America Great Again, then you would not support those inherently racist policies. You would do everything you could to help your fellow American succeed and lead a happy and healthy life. You would support the ideals that truly make America great, which is less "US" vs "LIBTARDS" and more "We the people." YOU chose to make this about politics. I did not.

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-12-2020 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a MAGA hat. What would you do about that?

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2020 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There are racist people who choose to wear MAGA hats, and there are non-racist people who choose to wear MAGA hats. If you choose to wear a MAGA hat, and you choose to support policies that are inherently racist that are implemented by the man that the hat is meant to support, then you are, by proxy, racist. If you believe in the ideal of truly Making America Great Again, then you would not support those inherently racist policies. You would do everything you could to help your fellow American succeed and lead a happy and healthy life. YOU chose to make this about politics. I did not.

A FLAG is a POLITICAL SYMBOL, especially the Confederate flag that YOU chose to get your panties in a wad about.

Cliff's original post is POLITICAL which YOU chose to respond to with your aforementioned wadded panties about a damn FLAG.

YOU just can't / won't admit that YOU decided to dive right into the politics.

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2020 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have a MAGA hat. What would you do about that?

What should I do about it? It's your right to wear it. Are you racist? Do you support racism in any of its myriad forms? Are you a loud and proud Confederate Rebel?
By asking me this question, it is clear that you are aware that some people associate the hat with racist people. Are you implying that I should perceive you as also racist?
These are serious questions, and not meant to marginalize you.

Good discussion without name-calling is a good thing. I like good discussion, and am more than happy to engage in it.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2020 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Good discussion without name-calling is a good thing. I like good discussion, and am more than happy to engage in it.

Said the guy calling people racists.......

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2020 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13769 posts
Member since Mar 2006

You don't have the vaguest clue what you're talking about.

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2020 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There are those that are calling this flag racist.
Click to show
I feel bad for those of us that are proud Americans and what we are leaving our children to face.
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-12-2020 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nie mój cyrk, nie moje małpy.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2020 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nie mój cyrk, nie moje małpy.

Zauważyłem, że zaniedbałeś odpowiedzi na pytania. Nie będę zakładał, chociaż jest to powszechny sposób na wyjście z odpowiedzi na pytania, które sprawiają, że ktoś czuje się niekomfortowo.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2020 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I keep hearing about Trump's racist policies, but I have yet to find any of them.

Perhaps someone could enlighten me?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2020 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

I keep hearing about Trump's racist policies, but I have yet to find any of them.

You obviously haven't seen this.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-12-2020 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Zauważyłem, że zaniedbałeś odpowiedzi na pytania. Nie będę zakładał, chociaż jest to powszechny sposób na wyjście z odpowiedzi na pytania, które sprawiają, że ktoś czuje się niekomfortowo.

You need to check your meds there hypocrite.

Basically, you would not do a damn thing about my choice of apparel. Nada. Hecho contigo.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2020 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for educating me, you old goat.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2020 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It usually goes something like this with a Leftist:

Trump should be impeached!

For what?

His policies.

What policies?

His racist policies.

What racist policies?

You know what racist policies!

No, I really don't know what racist policies.
Please tell me specifically what policies.

You're stupid. All of them!

All of what?

His racist policies.

WHAT racist policies?

YOU'RE A RACIST!

htexans1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2020 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In before Trash Can.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2020 03:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:
Just sheddup and keep throwing money at every special interest and minority group that WANTS. And kiss their boots and jump when they say. And speak and think as you are told.

If you don't wanna then you are rrraaaacccciiiiissssttttt!

Yep. Among the "special interest and minority groups", I think, are people and groups that say (loudly, at times) that Confederate flags and statues of Confederate Army generals are not getting the respect that these people and groups insist is truly merited.

But it didn't take long for someone to target forum member Synthesis with a kind of "ugly" name calling. "Hey Synthesis, you're just a no good, stinkin' 'Greta Thunberg.'" That, not with with words, but with an image (of Greta Thunberg.) Unfortunate, especially after Synthesis spoke so much truth about this forum in his very first message. "Confederate flag-ism" has been and could continue to be a legitimate topic for discussion, both "pro" and "con", but the name calling ...

I tried to make a similar point just the other day, in the thread that is cataloged as "Man Deliberately Crashes Van Into GOP Voter Registration Tent..........."

Originally posted by rinselberg:
It's kind of comic (really) when [redacted] or anyone else takes the approach of "Where are the Democratic Party-friendly forum members on this topic? Why aren't they stepping up to their keyboards or touchscreens and joining this conversation?"

When you make a habit of playing "Tonto" to the "Lone Ranger" of insolence and disrespect for those kind of forum members, it tends to change them from currently active forum members to formerly active forum members.

Someone here really ought to stop SHOUTING and lower their "voice" to a civil and conversational "volume."

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 02-13-2020).]

Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2020 03:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow Synth. That hurts man.

I think you, or perhaps the people you grew up around confused the Confederacy with groups like the Klan. I don't know, I didn't live in your world...

I still see the Confederacy as States Rights Vs the Federal Rights Union, but I'm a fairly uneducated Hillbilly, so what do I know.

I guess we'll never really be friends as I don't hang out with people that call me a racist based on no evidence.

Brad
PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2020 04:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:

Wow Synth. That hurts man.

I think you, or perhaps the people you grew up around confused the Confederacy with groups like the Klan. I don't know, I didn't live in your world...

I still see the Confederacy as States Rights Vs the Federal Rights Union, but I'm a fairly uneducated Hillbilly, so what do I know.

I guess we'll never really be friends as I don't hang out with people that call me a racist based on no evidence.

Brad

(Southern) States rights in the early 1860s=slavery so therefore, you are a racist/white supremacist.

In all my years here, and of all the thousands of threads I've read here, this is the most stupid one. Period.

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post02-13-2020 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is the new flag. It even comes with some really cool guns and air support, and questionable women's hair styles

Best of all, it's straight out of the fantasy world the left lives in!
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2020 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I will repeat my question, and ask specifically for a response from a person who sees racism in our President's policies.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2020 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I will repeat my question, and ask specifically for a response from a person who sees racism in our President's policies.

I have asked many times, "What has Trump done that has degraded anyone's quality of life?", and have never gotten a response. I suppose that Iranian General Salmonella (or whatever his name was) could reply, but he hasn't been very talkative as of late.

Regarding the Confederate battle flag, it is a part of American history, nothing more, nothing less.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 02-13-2020).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-13-2020 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Synthesis began with name calling. You know this, yet will not recognize it purposefully.

If sticks and stones break your bones, then toughen up buttercups. I talk the way that I want to talk, and what ever you lefties believe, I do quite well by that. I am not asking you to reel it in. Continue with your TDS threads. Please continue talking. Free speech and all.

I will not be offended by your piece of cloth. I fly no Confederate flag, but I enjoy the right to.

Chris, if I am racist, then you are mentally challenged weak man. Get your own life in order before you come throwing stones. I have a long memory. You do not.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2020 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Me as well.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2020 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43222 posts
Member since May 2007
To the OP:
Based on what the U.S. flag stands for, today with all the garbage that is festering around the country, it could pretty much be a rebel flag. Return to the original.

Check it out. Its 3 and a half minutes...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRmg0kLp3ac

If you aren't able to watch a vid where you are, here are two stills:

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 02-13-2020).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-13-2020 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Check it out.

Why, because it has been defended long before you and I.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2020 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Synthesis began with name calling. You know this, yet will not recognize it purposefully.

If sticks and stones break your bones, then toughen up buttercups. I talk the way that I want to talk, and what ever you lefties believe, I do quite well by that. I am not asking you to reel it in. Continue with your TDS threads. Please continue talking. Free speech and all.

I will not be offended by your piece of cloth. I fly no Confederate flag, but I enjoy the right to.

Chris, if I am racist, then you are mentally challenged weak man. Get your own life in order before you come throwing stones. I have a long memory. You do not.

Synthesis has not been guilty of any name calling in this thread, and he certainly did not begin (Tony Kania's word, implies the very first message from Synthesis in this space) with any name calling.

This is from Synthesis, when he first entered this space, and it is not name calling.

Everyone who glorifies the Confederacy in 2019 is a white supremacist.

Name Calling--the kind of name calling that I dislike and have consistently railed against, targets specific forum members by (screen) name, or in some other very direct way... the target(s) are not just "Everyone ...", but are specific forum members.

Because forum member cliffw is plainly and transparently glorifying the Confederacy in 2019, cliffw is a WHITE SUPREMACIST.

Name Calling with an Aggravating Circumstance; also known as First Degree Name Calling in some "forum States", goes like this:

Because forum member cliffw is plainly and transparently glorifying the Confederacy in 2019, cliffw is a WHITE SUPREMACIST. He is also as repulsive to me as Greta Thunberg. <IMAGE of Greta Thunberg>

This is an especially inopportune time for me to be creating or reading messages on this forum, so for now, I will have to leave it at that.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 02-13-2020).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock