Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Man Deliberately Crashes Van Into GOP Voter Registration Tent........... (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Man Deliberately Crashes Van Into GOP Voter Registration Tent........... by blackrams
Started on: 02-09-2020 10:22 AM
Replies: 44 (794 views)
Last post by: Tony Kania on 02-15-2020 07:30 PM
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2020 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man Deliberately Crashes Van Into GOP Voter Registration Tent, Targeting Trump Campaign Volunteers
https://pjmedia.com/electio...campaign-volunteers/

Law enforcement officials in Jacksonville, Fla., say a driver intentionally crashed a van into a tent where Trump campaign volunteers were registering voters Saturday afternoon.
Thankfully, no one was injured.

“We are investigating this as an aggravated assault,” Lt. Larry Gayle of the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office said. “Several people were in the area and could have been seriously hurt.”
According to Gayle, after plowing through the tent, the driver stopped, got out of the van, then took a video of the scene before flipping off the victims and fleeing the scene. Despite this, Gayle says they don't know the motivation of the suspect, "but, we are just starting the investigation."
Obviously they don't want to speculate, but the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office should be treating this incident as a potential hate crime—just as they most certainly would be if the victims were minorities and the suspect was Caucasian.

The Duval County GOP posted images of the scene and detailed the incident on Twitter.

“We are outraged by this senseless act of violence toward our great volunteers,” said Duval GOP Chairman Dean Black. “The Republican Party of Duval County will not be intimidated by these cowards and we will not be silenced.”
Black added, “I call on every Republican in our great city to stand up, get involved, and show these radicals that we will not be intimidated from exercising our Constitutional rights.”
The Duval County GOP now plans to "redouble its efforts to register voters" and will continue with "renewed intensity to re-elect President Donald Trump."
Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel responded to the incident on Twitter. “These unprovoked, senseless attacks on @realDonaldTrump’s supporters need to end. I want to echo the @DuvalGOP in saying: We will not be silenced by cowards, and these disgusting acts will only make us work harder to win November.”

President Trump also responded to the incident. “Law Enforcement has been notified. Be careful tough guys who you play with!” he wrote on Twitter.

Senators Rick Scott and Marco Rubio both responded to the incident as well.

The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office is now looking into whether the driver of the vehicle has posted the video he took on social media.
Anyone with information can contact the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office at (904) 630-0500 or email their tip line at JSOCrimeTips@jaxsheriff.org. Anonymous tips can be made by calling Crime Stoppers at (866) 845-TIPS.
Given the obvious political nature of this incident that targeted supporters of President Trump's campaign, every single Democratic candidate's campaign should condemn the actions of the suspect. I'd be willing to bet that none will.

UPDATE: The driver of the van has been identified and arrested.

Curious as why this didn't make the national news media...………

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 02-09-2020).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2020 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess he was intent on registering his displeasure.

He has that "hitler's youth" look to him.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post02-09-2020 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ban vans.

You should know how I feel about this by now. The left keeps on pushing...

Disclaimer: I will only react. I will not hunt you down.
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2020 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is odd that it's not in the news. :/
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2020 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Every single Democratic candidate's campaign should condemn the actions of the suspect ..."
~ Matt Margolis for PJ Media.

No. No. No.

It would be appropriate for Democrats at the level of Duval County (FL) to get onboard with the statement from Duval County GOP (it's part of the PJ Media report.)

It would be appropriate (I guess) for Democratic National Committee chairman Tom Perez to go public and match the statement from Republican National Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel (also in the PJ Media report.)

Matt Margolis of PJ Media was hyperventilating when he said "Every single Democratic candidate ..." He needs to calm down. That statement from Matt Margolis is transparently partisan political baloney.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2020 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

White Nationalists in the dumbocratic party.
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2020 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

"Every single Democratic candidate's campaign should condemn the actions of the suspect ..."
~ Matt Margolis for PJ Media.

No. No. No.

It would be appropriate for Democrats at the level of Duval County (FL) to get onboard with the statement from Duval County GOP (it's part of the PJ Media report.)

It would be appropriate (I guess) for Democratic National Committee chairman Tom Perez to go public and match the statement from Republican National Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel (also in the PJ Media report.)

Matt Margolis of PJ Media was hyperventilating when he said "Every single Democratic candidate ..." He needs to calm down. That statement from Matt Margolis is transparently partisan political baloney.

Hmmm
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-09-2020 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Any reaction to a member of your political party using a vehicle to attack? Bueller?

Heck, let us hear from our ray b? Patrick? Newf? Yes Newf (he lurkes ). Dobey? Any word from pantifa? A never ending barrage of hate, violence, and hurt feelings from the lot of ya. Can we get a black wallah?

Stop defending yourselves, and get right.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2020 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where do you get off calling him a member of the Democratic Party (at any level)..? Has that been established yet? He could well be registered for voting purposes as a Democrat. Maybe he's donated to one of the Democratic campaigns, or gone to a Democratic rally or "town hall" of some kind.

That doesn't put him inside the Democratic Party.

You're jumping the gun when you refer to him as a member of ANY group or political party. Unless you are looking at reporting that goes beyond that report in PJ Media.

It's kind of comic (really) when Tony Kania or anyone else takes the approach of "Where are the Democratic Party-friendly forum members on this topic? Why aren't they stepping up to their keyboards or touchscreens and joining this conversation?"

When you make a habit of playing "Tonto" to the "Lone Ranger" of insolence and disrespect for those kind of forum members, it tends to change them from currently active forum members to formerly active forum members.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 02-09-2020).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2020 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Where do you get off calling him a member of the Democratic Party (at any level)..?

Because you don't like it when we say "leftist". How about we just call him an "undocumented driver"?
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-09-2020 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Where do you get off calling him a member of the Democratic Party (at any level)..? Has that been established yet? He could well be registered for voting purposes as a Democrat. Maybe he's donated to one of the Democratic campaigns, or gone to a Democratic rally or "town hall" of some kind.

That doesn't put him inside the Democratic Party.

You're jumping the gun when you refer to him as a member of ANY group or political party. Unless you are looking at reporting that goes beyond that report in PJ Media.

I did not read PJ Media. Is it something that I should?

Edit: I read several articles earlier this morning, but did not read the one posted by the OP. PJ Media.

It's kind of comic (really) when Tony Kania or anyone else takes the approach of "Where are the Democratic Party-friendly forum members on this topic? Why aren't they stepping up to their keyboards or touchscreens and joining this conversation?"

Those were not my words Ronald Inselberg. This is a repeat mantra with you. Mis quoting, misdirecting, misleading posts. Got it.

You need to be truthful with yourself and those around you Mr. Inselberg.

When you make a habit of playing "Tonto" to the "Lone Ranger" of insolence and disrespect for those kind of forum members, it tends to change them from currently active forum members to formerly active forum members.

More deflection from liberal violence.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 02-09-2020).]

PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2020 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
rinse, ya got us dead to rights, man!

I have never heard anyone from the Left ask conservatives where they stood on some hot button issue, or act of outrageousness.

How hypocritical we are, shame on us, for sure!
Notorio

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2020 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NY Post has reported on the incident --- Click Here --- so the news appears to be spreading now. Perhaps if there were injuries it would have bubbled up more quickly? I have to wonder about a person who would (allegedly) even just run down a tent or table (giving him the benefit of the doubt on intent to hit people) and then get out of the van to take pictures.

Local Democratic leader issued a statement ...

The Duval County Democratic Party said it condemned “this cowardly act of violence. No one’s life should be placed in danger for exercising their first amendment rights.”

“As Democrats but more importantly residents of this great city of Jacksonville, we call on our fellow citizens to act with dignity, civility and respect for one another during this election cycle and beyond,” it said in another posting.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2020 06:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is his facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/greg.timm.5

It looks like he has lived in some of the same places as me; Phoenix, Jacksonville and Pensacola and wanted to be a sound man.
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2020 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Probably just a 'Woke" cultist.

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2020 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Notorio:

NY Post has reported on the incident --- Click Here --- so the news appears to be spreading now. Perhaps if there were injuries it would have bubbled up more quickly? I have to wonder about a person who would (allegedly) even just run down a tent or table (giving him the benefit of the doubt on intent to hit people) and then get out of the van to take pictures.

Local Democratic leader issued a statement ...

I will suggest that maybe there was some "Social Media" pressure that that's what got this incident "out there".
I'll also admit that with our "sensational" news media, If it bleeds, it leads. So, I guess for there to be any real headlines, he needed to run over a few dozen Republicans.

Rams
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2020 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
Any reaction to a member of your political party using a vehicle to attack?

You need to be truthful with yourself and those around you Mr. Inselberg.

Could you help me out here, Mr Kania?

First you refer to this man, whose name has now been reported as Gregory Timm, as a "member of [rinselberg's] political party..."

At that moment, the only report that I was looking at was from PJ Media (at the very start of this thread) and the investigation into this Gregory Timm had only just begun.

The latest reports that I have are from CBS News and CBS Jacksonville affiliate WJAX.

I see nothing that's been reported officially or reported as a finding from the police investigation about this Gregory Timm's motivation(s) or about any prior affiliations that link Gregory Timm directly with the Democratic Party, or links him with any particular official or candidate with a "D" after their name, or links him with any kind of group or political party.

All we have is that Gregory Timm used his vehicle to ram the tent area where he could see that there were Republican Party volunteers (there was a sign that identified as such) working to register voters.

This is a statement from the CBS Jacksonville affiliate TV station:

[WJAX Action News has] checked Timm’s social media and didn’t find any obvious political ties.

So, Mr Kania, it would help me out if you could elaborate (just for a moment) on the thinking behind your remark when you referred to Gregory Timm as a "member of [rinselberg's] political party."

I have used this forum to highlight certain news reports and express certain opinions that mark me as "no particular friend" of President Trump. From my "body of work" here, it would be fair to surmise that there is a high likelihood that I will vote for the Democratic Party for President during this year's General Election, set to be completed on Tuesday, November 3, 2020.

I have said that I have donated cash (a fairly smalll amount) to the Democratic cause--using an online venue known as "ActBlue", to be specific. Donations to ActBlue can be marked to go towards the election campaigns of particular candidates.

I have not attended a campaign rally or town hall of any kind. I have not used social media to explicitly link myself with any kind of political party or politics-related group. I have not participated in any other way in any political election campaign or any political lobbying group or "cause."

Am I, in your [Mr Kania] estimation, a "member" of the Democratic Party? Or am I just a person with some tangible Democratic Party leanings, but less than a "member" of the Democratic Party?

If you are able to respond to that question, Tony, and if you could also connect your response with your previous remark, where you (appear to have) referred to this voter registration tent-rammin', road vehicle abusin' Gregory Timm as a "member of [rinselberg's] party."

Thank you.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 02-10-2020).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2020 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 02-10-2020).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-10-2020 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wish you no harm Ronald, but you are a fool if you think I am going to answer your relentless diatribe. Heck, I do not even read your writings. Usually just a pass through. You know others do that as well.

But, if you want to know my answer, then you should have been paying attention for the past 12 years? I have remained cemented in position.

Whatever the reason for the man's illegal actions, I cannot defend them.

Your political affiliation is apparent. I need no response from you Mr. Inselberg.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2020 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In other words, you were just "gassing off" with that remark.

But that's OK. I'm not mad about it. It is what it is.

"What we've got here is a failure to communicate."
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-10-2020 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

In other words, you were just "gassing off" with that remark.

But that's OK. I'm not mad about it. It is what it is.

"What we've got here is a failure to communicate."

No. You are placing words again. None of the lefties here will call that out, but "It is what it is".

I sleep very well at night. Like a baby. I am comfortable within my own skin, and hold true to my actions. I am imperfect, but true.
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2020 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Leaving the other "lefties" aside--I don't think there are more than just a handful (literally) that have been active at any recent time--I can only speak for myself.

What is there about this incident in Jacksonville to "call out"..?

In case you are uncertain, I am personally and explicitly against any kind of violence or attacks upon election-related facilities like voting stations and registration tents, and beyond that, the political campaign organizations themselves. Regardless of whether the target or the perpetrator is Democrat or Republican, or Green or Blue.

I think the same can be said for any of the Democratic Party officials and candidates across the country, at all levels, from the national level of POTUS and Congress, down to the local level of city and county governments.

Now when you have campaign organizations, and you go down all the way to the lower level of that kind of hierarchy or pecking order, I don't find it hard to understand that maybe somebody with criminal ideas or motives gets involved in a campaign, because the vetting of applicants or volunteers at that lowest level is going to be very minimal. (Would you expect otherwise?)

At this point, I continue to be unaware of anything that marks this Gregory Timm of registration tent ramming fame as a "Democrat." How does any of us know that he is not actually a "Never Trump" kind of Republican?

In short, Tony, it seems to me that your linking me with this story by referring to this Mr Timm as a member of MY party, and your talking about "lefties" and "calling out" or "not calling out" of criminal acts like this, is an attempt to construct a mile-long bridge across the River Seine, under heavy artillery and air bombardment, using nothing more than some Gorilla Glue and some styrofoam blocks. You're not going to bridge all the way across to the other side, and even if you are somehow able to do that, the bridge will not support the crossing of even a small infantry unit, much less an armored formation or motorized or vehicle-towed artillery.

It's a losing proposition for you.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-10-2020 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Click to show

It's a losing proposition for you.

I have the time. Please explain.

Regardless, I am an established builder within my community. I could more than likely build that bridge.

Edit: You know damn well that democratic "leaders" have been called out for inciting violence. From Mad Maxine, to Baltimore's finest of Mayors, and from sea to shining sea. Just because YOU think naught, does not make it even remotely real.

I will be your ism toady Ronald. Let us play...

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 02-10-2020).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2020 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK but not until I get back to my desktop.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2020 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg

16118 posts
Member since Mar 2010
I cannot go straight from "a Democratic leader being called out for inciting violence" to "a Democratic leader crossed the line with remarks that are an incitement to violence."

Called out by whom?

Let me focus on Maxine Waters; quoting from Congresswoman Waters, from 2018 (September):

If you see them [officeholders of the Trump administration] anywhere, if you see them in a restaurant, if you see them in a department store, even at a gasoline station, just tell them, [they are] not welcome here or anywhere,

I don't like that statement. I do not consider it an explicit incitement to violence, but it is not a wise statement. I think it would be better if the Congresswoman had not created an image of people who have a "beef" with Trump (et al) purposely converging on the same physical space that is being used by officeholders of the Trump administration, and it is all too easy for anyone who receives that message to enlarge upon it by extending "officeholders" to "officeholders and supporters" of President Trump and his administration."

I would grade the statement somewhat higher if she had ended it with "ask pointed questions of them, or tell them what they are doing wrong," instead of "tell them that they are not welcome here or anywhere." (I wonder, if in the days that followed the statement, if she or anyone else tried to spin it like that.)

So, Maxine Waters. Is she fairly representative of the Democratic Party? And is that one statement fairly representative of Maxine Waters?

Of the current Democratic Party candidates for President, and even of that whole lot, before more than 20 others (?) fell by the wayside already, the only one that is giving me a "Maxine Waters vibe" is Bernie Sanders. I can't think of anything that Bernie Sanders has said, recently, that comes close to an incitement of violence, but I have it in mind that he was friendly to (at least the idea of) Occupy Wall Street. (Was he?) And that's the essence of Occupy Wall Street and so many other protest movements that involve people converging on a particular area of real estate--the organizers frame it as First Amendment-protected freedom of speech and assembly, but it all too easily gets out of hand, and is attended by violence, or if not violence, then other kinds of substantial public nuisance and inconvenience.

"Inner" cities. Majority AA (Afro-American) cities and neighborhoods. San Francisco. Berkeley. Oakland. Baltimore. I think there's a strong positive correlation between those kinds of places and the proportion or percentage of elected and appointed officials that are of (or affiliated with) the Democratic Party. And also a positive correlation with the recurrence of Unwise Like Maxine Waters kinds of remarks from their elected and appointed officials.

So I am not going to shrug off Mr Kania's remarks to the extent that I would diss them simply as "weak tea", but I do not think they are as on point as a Straight Flush, or even just Four of a Kind.

It's just not enough to set me against the Democratic Party, writ large.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2020 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have read that he was not a registered voter. I am going to suggest that maybe he was just mad at his van.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-10-2020 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Click to show

It's just not enough to set me against the Democratic Party, writ large.

What would you say, in 500 words or more, if the shoe were on the other foot?

How about if you were going 58 mph in a train headed to Denver coming from Tallahassee? How many times does the left front drive wheel turn before it reaches a temperature of 112* F when heading west on the third Sunday of the fourth month? Huh? Answer me that would ya?

Writ indeedie!
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2020 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You know damn well that democratic "leaders" have been called out for inciting violence. From Mad Maxine, to Baltimore's finest of Mayors, and from sea to shining sea. Just because YOU think naught, does not make it even remotely real.

That, seems to me, to be the Bone of Contention. The Fault Line that separates Tony Kania-ville from rinselberg'ia. Two very different ideas about the Democratic Party of today, as it stretches from "sea to shining sea" and inhabits all levels of government, from the POTUS--not currently, but in theory--all the way downticket to "His or Her Honor, the Mayor, Mr or Ms Wotus."

Tony has had some "say" about it, as have had I.

If you are in the position of a third person looking on to this subtext, what say you?

Because three or more voices are better than two.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2020 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

..... rinselberg'ia.....

If you are in the position of a third person looking on to this subtext, what say you?

I say it should be rinselbergistan or rinselbergrad.

Well, you asked.

edit: rinselbergburg would just sound silly.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 02-10-2020).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-10-2020 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
About time!

Love the perplexed look after the assailant gets "woke".

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=C9pyD_1581388962
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2020 01:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Heck, let us hear from our ray b? Patrick? Newf? Yes Newf (he lurkes ). Dobey? Any word from pantifa? A never ending barrage of hate, violence, and hurt feelings from the lot of ya. Can we get a black wallah?

I sleep very well at night. Like a baby. I am comfortable within my own skin, and hold true to my actions. I am imperfect, but true.

Originally posted by Patrick Here:

Tony, sorry to see you're still not well.

PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2020 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That, seems to me, to be the Bone of Contention. The Fault Line that separates Tony Kania-ville from rinselberg'ia. Two very different ideas about the Democratic Party of today, as it stretches from "sea to shining sea" and inhabits all levels of government, from the POTUS--not currently, but in theory--all the way downticket to "His or Her Honor, the Mayor, Mr or Ms Wotus."

Tony has had some "say" about it, as have had I.

Because three or more voices are better than two.

I suggest that the difference in views comes largely what news sources are viewed.

I have mentioned several times on this Forum that to have a good understanding of the world today, one needs to expand their sources of information. Get out of the echo chamber, as it were.

Every concerned citizen should crosscheck the stories they see, read or hear through multiple sources, and dig for original footage of the event.
GT-X

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2020 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GT-XSend a Private Message to GT-XEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't think you would pass the Turing test. You try too hard.

~Tyler
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post02-11-2020 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Woops. Wrong window. My bad.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 02-11-2020).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-11-2020 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Tony, sorry to see you're still not well.

200 lbs square. I just got back from the gym. Feeling mighty good lately.

Hold those pearls closely Patrick. "Wah, wa, wah, O/T".

Is there anything that you lefties will not cry and moan about? Anything? Bueller? Pizz off Patrick. I am about as bothered by you as I can be. Ooooh!

Actually, you are a c u n t. I would LOVE to tell that to your little azz in person. Heck, the Wife and I are headed to Vancouver in April for a driving trip with the Fiero. Yes, so, where would you like me to buy you a taco? I extend the Donald Keech invitation to you, you left leaning penis.

Free Tacos!

I will not back down from a liberal. Not any longer.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 02-11-2020).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2020 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://www.news4jax.com/ne...attack-report-shows/

The man who is accused of deliberately driving his van into a tent where voters were being registered by local Republicans told the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office his disapproval of President Donald Trump was a motivating factor, according to an unredacted arrest report obtained by News4Jax.

Since he was not a registered voter, I think a much more effective protest would have been to walk up to the tent and register as a Democrat, then shoot a video making a big deal about it. He would have made his point and would still be free on election day to go vote for Pete. You know he would.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 02-13-2020).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2020 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The most recent incident was in New Hampshire at a voter polling station. An adult slapped a 15 yr old juvenile that said "Have a nice day". The juvenile was wearing a MAGA cap. pretty baby the adult is.

A New Hampshire man pleaded not guilty to assault charges on Friday after being arrested for slapping a 15-year-old Trump supporter outside of a polling station for the state’s primary earlier this week.

Windham Police Department said in a statement Thursday that 34-year-old Patrick Bradley walked by a Trump “campaign tent occupied by several campaign supporters/workers” after exiting the polls outside of Windham High School. He then allegedly assaulted the boy and two adults who attempted to stop the attack.

Referenced in the same article is the incident where the man was simply angry at his own vehicle and attempted to injure it by running it into a tent, as it is in the CNN article.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/02...imary-day/index.html

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 02-14-2020).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2020 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And the general public is still completely unaware of the Bernie Sandals supporters' threats which were uncovered by Project Veritas. The way the "news media" is ignoring all of the left-wing violence is nothing short of criminal.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2020 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now now Willie..Tolerance...follow the example and always practice tolerance like these 2 did.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2020 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There seem to be a lot of angry folks around.
I find it interesting who's doing what.

Don't get me wrong, many times I have felt someone needed the crap slapped out of them but, always had the will power and common sense to hold back.
Question, is one allowed to carry a weapon with you in the voting booth. (Not that I intend to do such a thing, just curious.)
(That may depend on state laws, not sure.)

How about a baseball bat?

Rams
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay