Started on: 02-06-2020 08:35 AM
Replies: 11 (256 views)
Last post by: cliffw on 02-07-2020 09:16 AM
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2020 08:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Democratic Presidential Candidate Has A Plan To Combat Misinformation

Democratic presidential hopeful Elizabeth Warren on Wednesday unveiled her plan to fight disinformation on the internet, pledging not to knowingly spread on social media false or manipulated news reports, images, audio and videos.

“Disinformation erodes our democracy, and Democrats must have a plan to address it,” Warren said, noting President Trump has invited interference from foreign governments.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2020 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff,
This post might qualify as one of those "dis-information" stories. I'm pretty sure she only means to apply this to news stories that go against her.

Rams
MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2020 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Warren is in favor of trying to limit the fake news? Wow, that is a good one. She who is less than 1/1000 Indian of any kind, who got a great Elite job as a Indian minority professor at Harvard, so that Harvard could be diverse. If that isn't living a lie I don't know what would qualify for a lie. She being one of the many Democrats who for 3 years now have been in a constant hissy fit over President Trump colluding with the Russians to steal the election from Hillary. And even after 30 some months of intensive research by 13 Democratic hit men, with the assistance of the Deep State turn coats in the FBI, the CIA and the DOJ, $30 plus millions of dollars spent and not a single thing to show for it. And yet she still repeats the Democratic lies.

She would want to control the news? How can anyone even think that would be a good idea?
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2020 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MadMark:
She who is less than 1/1000 Indian of any kind, who got a great Elite job as a Indian minority professor at Harvard, so that Harvard could be diverse. If that isn't living a lie I don't know what would qualify for a lie.

You might have noticed I changed her name. She also claimed she was fired for being pregnant, a lie. She also claimed her kids go to public schools, another lie.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2020 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

You might have noticed I changed her name. She also claimed she was fired for being pregnant, a lie. She also claimed her kids go to public schools, another lie.

Cliff,
Where's your sense of humor? She was just "channeling" all her tribal friends. She didn't think anyone else was listening...……

Rams
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2020 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:
Cliff,
Where's your sense of humor?

Pinochio Hauntes speaks with forked tounge.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post02-06-2020 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ya know, 12 years ago when a dem 1st started to shove this carp up my azz it had a much more polite name.

It was called "being positive ", which means when I sell you a cup of carp with corn chunks and tell you it's chocolate ice cream with sprinkles, you have to agree with me or your not being positive.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2020 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Snopes says Warren is fake

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2020 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wait...……..

Sure is quiet on the Left Side. Where'd they go?

Rams
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2020 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Wait...……..

Sure is quiet on the Left Side. Where'd they go?

Rams

Witness protection program.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2020 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wouldn't say that the New York Times was a great "friend" of Hillary Clinton's, when it's all added up.

NYT published reports, week in and week out, during the FBI's investigation of Hillary's emails and email server "issues." They gave it a high news profile.

NYT reported it explicitly as a "criminal" investigation--Hillary didn't like that. She would rather it have been referred to as an investigation into certain "issues."

NYT paid a book publisher (or the author--whichever) for the right to publish material from a book--to serialize it.

NYT, a book--can you guess which book I have in mind--I think it's safe to say that Hillary did not like.

NYT, that was not a "Catch and Kill" kind of deal to suppress a story. NYT's publication of material from the book a "plus" for publicizing the book and boosting its sales.

If you can show these assertions to be inaccurate, or even not particularly accurate--just borderline--"knock yourself out."

Of course, this topic is about more than just that, but I think the New York Times, in particular, is dissed here (on Pennock's) in a way that blindly disregards its virtues.

There are "perfect" Presidential phone calls, but there are no perfect newspapers. Media's a different ball game. Apples and Alquejenjes.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 02-06-2020).]

PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2020 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

I wouldn't say that the New York Times was a great "friend" of Hillary Clinton's, when it's all added up.

Click to show

Of course, this topic is about more than just that, but I think the New York Times, in particular, is dissed here (on Pennock's) in a way that blindly disregards its virtues.

There are "perfect" Presidential phone calls, but there are no perfect newspapers. Media's a different ball game. Apples and Alquejenjes.

News is a capitalist business and maybe they also have a grudge against the Clintons.
I still say that I have not unfairly dissed them. There are more than one test for character.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock