Free Pepsi Zero product by otakudude
Started on: 02-04-2020 12:15 AM
Replies: 12 (239 views)
Last post by: randye on 02-06-2020 04:08 AM
otakudude

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2020 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for otakududeSend a Private Message to otakududeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Free Pepsi Zero Sugar Beverage

Pepsi promised to give a Pepsi Zero Sugar product (up to $2.50) if either team during the Super Bowl LIV gets a score ending in zero! Thanks to the 49ers getting a score of 20, you get a free Pepsi Zero Sugar product

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2020 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You can have mine. Nothing minus zero is still nothing.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2020 04:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

You can have mine. Nothing minus zero is still nothing.

Nothing +0 equals nothing
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2020 04:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I want Pepsi to put REAL SUGAR back in it instead of the damn corn syrup or sodium sweeteners or, in the case of this "zero" stuff: " a methyl ester of the aspartic acid/phenylalanine dipeptide."

They can keep their zero sugar, methyl ester, "ginseng infused", crap.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 02-04-2020).]

E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post02-04-2020 06:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

I want Pepsi to put REAL SUGAR back in it instead of the damn corn syrup or sodium sweeteners or, in the case of this "zero" stuff: " a methyl ester of the aspartic acid/phenylalanine dipeptide."

They sell pepsi and m/d with real sugar.
Go into your local store you shop at. Ask what day/time the pepsi guy is there, and ask him to bring in (order)a few for you if the store doesn't stock it.
It is sold here in cans(12packs) and bottles(6pack-20 oz), but not 2l bottles
You don't even have to go to your store when the vendor is there, just know when he is there and then call the store and ask them to page him to the phone.
Simple.

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 02-04-2020).]

MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2020 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

You can always get Throwback Mountain Dew
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post02-04-2020 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MadMark:

You can always get Throwback Mountain Dew
They make it in pepsi also.

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post02-04-2020 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Only an observation. I will not riot.

"AMERICA WINS ZERO"
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2020 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You can get the Mexican Coke in many of the taquerias around here, in glass bottles. You can taste the difference, right away.

When I was little, in Pensacola, RC and Nehi were what everybody had.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 02-04-2020).]

Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2020 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

You can get the Mexican Coke in many of the taquerias around here, in glass bottles. You can taste the difference, right away.

And the Mexican Pepsi still tastes (at least to me) like what I had as a kid.

I drink soda about once a year, if that anymore. I tried a sip of my wife's Dr.Pepper, and it tastes like horrible garbage. I guess they have slowly changed the flavor on things or something, it's nothing like I remember. And I was a heavy Dr. Pepper drinker back in the day. Pepsi is the same way, but from Mexico. Tastes like childhood.
GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2020 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

You can get it at Costco by the case. A local grocery store chain will sell you individual bottles. I do not drink too much "pop" anymore, but when I do.

Jeff
PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2020 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sugar and corn syrup taste good. Haven't found a substitute that doesn't takes like medicine or poison. Yes even Stevia.

What did they put in the new stuff?
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2020 04:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Sugar and corn syrup taste good. Haven't found a substitute that doesn't takes like medicine or poison. Yes even Stevia.

What did they put in the new stuff?

"a methyl ester of the aspartic acid/phenylalanine dipeptide."........Yummy yummy dipeptides, (amino acid residue)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock