Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Man Allegedly Kills Pro-Trump Boss After Argument, Throws American Flag On His Body

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Man Allegedly Kills Pro-Trump Boss After Argument, Throws American Flag On His Body by cliffw
Started on: 01-22-2020 04:25 PM
Replies: 5 (667 views)
Last post by: Fats on 01-23-2020 03:43 PM
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2020 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ABC News

https://abc7ny.com/man-alle...gNSY7z3o1GkjFc-lxkEg

"[Toney is] anti-government and very outspoken about his beliefs that the government is bad and out to get him," said Toney's arrest affidavit.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2020 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It won't be long before someone calls him a political prisoner, a revolutionary warrior or a victim of workplace bullying.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-22-2020 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
William Steven Knight seemed to be a well loved, respected, and caring individual. Suspect #578 is a frack stick. Throw him to the wolves.

I very often read about the victims. Other than the article. Google his name, and he was nothing but a great young man. The world is less because of his loss.
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2020 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That story is just all wrong. We all know that it's the Trump supporters that are the violent ones. Aren't we? Mainstream media says so. It's gotta be true.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2020 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I agree FF...It Sounds kind of odd. The victim was a "big Trump supporter" while the assailant disliked invasive government.
Well, Trump too is against big government, so I suspect there was more to this story and argument than just what was reported.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 01-22-2020).]

Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2020 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd like to go on the record stating that I don't see this as an attack against a Trump Supporter, but more as an attack against a boss, probably by a very anti-social person that just hated any authority figure.

It would help a lot if the media would stop making crap up, and report that Trump is actually shrinking regulations and therefore Government involvement... But I won't hold my breath.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock