Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Hudini...from your unique perspective, thoughts on the new Chinese corona virus (Page 22)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 37 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hudini...from your unique perspective, thoughts on the new Chinese corona virus by maryjane
Started on: 01-22-2020 01:32 AM
Replies: 1454 (20620 views)
Last post by: blackrams on 01-02-2021 09:04 AM
MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2020 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bonaduce:

Sales probably not, but repairs will suffer. GM just got fully back up and running after the last UAW strike (supply chain wise). Warehouse personal will most likely get the same agreement, which means parts don't ship to dealers, which means customers vehicles can't be repaired. The DM for my area called me this am and wanted me to increase my order by a considerable amount just in case the above were to happen.

dan

One of my sons works for a GM dealer at the parts counter. So far he hasn't mentioned anything. One of my daughters also works at a different Car dealership as a photographer and I think they are going to lay her off soon. No car turn over. No work for her.

I have another son who is a waiter at Olive Garden. He basically is out of work now too.

It is going to be hard times for a lot of people.
IP: Logged
maryjane

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2020 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post03-19-2020 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2020 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is an ugly thing..

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-19-2020 01:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is rapidly getting to the point where I can see the big problem won't be the bug, it will be the riots and crime.

Tens of millions with nothing to do but drink and raise hell.
MadMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2020 08:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

This is rapidly getting to the point where I can see the big problem won't be the bug, it will be the riots and crime.

Tens of millions with nothing to do but drink and raise hell.

Bars are closed.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-19-2020 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MadMark:

Bars are closed.

Liquor stores aren't. Or corner stores. Or even Walmart.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post03-19-2020 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A few of our grocery stores began running hours for those that are elderly or with immune issues.

Stay safe.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-19-2020 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't call 911 if you run out of toilet tickets. Cops won't share theirs.

https://www.azfamily.com/ne...93-0d5ea06412d4.html
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2020 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:
Yeah, I know... I should've shot him.

He probably wasn't worth the price of a bullet. You should have started coughing uncontrolingly.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2020 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

You should have started coughing uncontrolingly.

With everyone on edge, doing that might've caused a mass exodus from the produce department!

One thing I didn't mention in my original report was that the guy was wearing a bicycle helmet while in the store. No, I have nothing against cyclists, as I myself tandem-cycle in the warmer months... but something about this guy suggested to me that he wore a bicycle helmet while out in public all the time... bike or no bike. He was a little strange.
PFF
System Bot
MadMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2020 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a question for those here who have been watching this virus since the beginning. In China now there were no new cases of Covid-19 today. How is that possible? This is where it started. They had something like 80,000 infections and over 3,400 deaths. And now it is just completely gone. What the heck? The Wuhan providence was where it began and it happened during the new year and so there were people from all over China in Wuhan and then back to the other big cities. Didn't they bring the infection back with them? Something is not right about this. All it took was less than 50 cases coming in from China to places like Italy, Germany, France, Spain and America and now we are looking at tens of thousands of infections. I know they quarantined Wuhan and the surrounding provinces, but I know that they didn't lock down all of China. So what happened?
MadMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2020 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MadMark

2935 posts
Member since Feb 2010
I cannot believe what Ilhan Omer said today. That president Trump has done a great job on this virus. That is amazing to hear an avid opponent of everything Trump to give him plaudits.

https://www.foxnews.com/pol...coronavirus-pandemic

[This message has been edited by MadMark (edited 03-19-2020).]

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2020 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have a question for those here who have been watching this virus since the beginning. In China now there were no new cases of Covid-19 today. How is that possible?

It is possible because of the COMMUNIST CHINESE GOVERNMENT that tells you whatever it wants to.

STOP accepting anything communists tell you as gospel.

You will be a lot better off.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 03-19-2020).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2020 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Veteran's Administration prepares to deploy 3000 medical doctors, nurses and other personnel as a 'surge force' to augment the civilian health care system.

The Department of Veterans Affairs is preparing to deploy 3,000 doctors, nurses and other emergency personnel — along with mobile hospitals and pharmacies — to bolster the nationwide effort to combat the coronavirus, Veterans Affairs Secretary Robert Wilkie told POLITICO on Thursday.

The VA, which runs 170 veterans hospitals and 135 community living centers around the country, is designated as the backup health system to the military in the event of war. But it is also authorized to assist in natural disasters such as hurricanes and earthquakes, or in this case, a pandemic.

The VA is "preparing for a national call on this matter," Wilkie said in a telephone interview, likening the personnel to military reservists who can be called up by the president at any time. "They know that they can be deployed anywhere in the country. Just like the reserves, their physicals are up to date, their shots are up to date. That prepares them to launch when called upon."

"We have been preparing for what has been coming for a while now," Wilkie said. "In war and in case of natural disaster or an epidemic, we are the surge force."

Asked if he has any timeline on when they might be needed, Wilkie said, "we haven't come to that point yet." But he said the agency is gaming out where they might be most needed.

"They've been responding to natural disasters, so that's their forte," Wilkie said. "But they're also working in hospitals now where they're dealing with this virus."

The emergency cadre includes "doctors, nurses, psychologists, engineers, nutritionists, police," Wilkie said. "In addition to that, we are able to provide a mobile hospital. We're able to provide command posts. We're able to provide nutrition centers, medical vans, mobile pharmacies to support those needs."

https://www.politico.com/ne...s-coronavirus-138513
https://www.npr.org/2020/03...-va-secretary-wilkie

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 03-20-2020).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-20-2020 01:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have a question for those here who have been watching this virus since the beginning. In China now there were no new cases of Covid-19 today. How is that possible? This is where it started. They had something like 80,000 infections and over 3,400 deaths. And now it is just completely gone. What the heck? The Wuhan providence was where it began and it happened during the new year and so there were people from all over China in Wuhan and then back to the other big cities. Didn't they bring the infection back with them? Something is not right about this. All it took was less than 50 cases coming in from China to places like Italy, Germany, France, Spain and America and now we are looking at tens of thousands of infections. I know they quarantined Wuhan and the surrounding provinces, but I know that they didn't lock down all of China. So what happened?

Either they have reached saturation and it's killed all its going to this season, it has mutated into something much less lethal, or they are lying.

You guess.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2020 03:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Lockdowns do work, something that has been known for over a century, but the truth is, China does have new cases every day. Thier report even says so, but claims all 39 new cases for mar 20 were 'imported'......sick people coming in to China.I don't really believe it tho.

http://www.nhc.gov.cn/xcs/y...ed4b30f68b91a6.shtml

As you can see, they have reported about 86 cases over the last 3 days but the "no new cases" appears to only involve the Wuhan region and in Hubei. The report doesn't seem to even mention the rest of China.

39 new cases, 3 new deaths (2 in Hubei), and 730 new discharges occurred in China on March 19, as reported by the National Health Commission (NHC) of China. For the second day in a row, no new confirmed or suspected cases have been reported in Wuhan and in Hubei [source] All new cases were imported from overseas (no new domestically transmitted infections for the second consecutive day)
March 19 (GMT)
China: for the first time since the beginning of the outbreak, there have been 0 new cases in Wuhan and in the Hubei province, and no new and no existing suspected cases in Wuhan and in Hubei [source]
34 new cases, 8 new deaths (all in Hubei), and 819 new discharges occurred in China on March 18, as reported by the National Health Commission (NHC) of China [source]
March 18 (GMT)
13 new cases, 11 new deaths (all in Hubei), and 922 new discharges occurred in China on March 17, as reported by the National Health Commission (NHC) of China [source]

I would take that report with a huge helping of salt and doubt.

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2020 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

maryjane

69649 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Some folks are going to be seen as natural born heroes at this..
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2020 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just landed from Phuket, Thailand. I had 150 pax including 20 foreigners on board with two from the UK. My flight was considered “high risk” because the UK is on the list of “Key Countries” that require extra screening. After 20 minutes or so the health inspectors came and checked the foreigners. One by one. Maybe 5 minutes each. Then they took them away for further testing and questioning. Now we wait. 2 hours and no one allowed off the aircraft.

My FO just told me the Bangkok flight that arrived at 5pm is still waiting at 10pm. I am having so much fun.

What is going on? I was just told that the airport can only handle 40 pax at a time. So they come get 40 and run them through the process (fill out forms, check temperature, answer questions) then come back for 40 more. At least I have Coke Zero and an internet connection.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2020 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

It is possible because of the COMMUNIST CHINESE GOVERNMENT that tells you whatever it wants to.

STOP accepting anything communists tell you as gospel.

You will be a lot better off.

You are absolutely right... I 100% do not believe the nonsense that China is basically Wuhan-Virus free. This is preposterous. Even with their communist dictatorship... there's still people running around and spreading the disease due to the fact that people live in such squalid conditions in the poorer areas of the inner-city in China.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-20-2020 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

I just landed from Phuket, Thailand. I had 150 pax including 20 foreigners on board with two from the UK. My flight was considered “high risk” because the UK is on the list of “Key Countries” that require extra screening. After 20 minutes or so the health inspectors came and checked the foreigners. One by one. Maybe 5 minutes each. Then they took them away for further testing and questioning. Now we wait. 2 hours and no one allowed off the aircraft.

My FO just told me the Bangkok flight that arrived at 5pm is still waiting at 10pm. I am having so much fun.

What is going on? I was just told that the airport can only handle 40 pax at a time. So they come get 40 and run them through the process (fill out forms, check temperature, answer questions) then come back for 40 more. At least I have Coke Zero and an internet connection.

You flew into a place called phucket.... just how much did you think they would care about speed an efficiency ?

PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-20-2020 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Picture from Italy. Reported to be their army on body disposal duty. You don't need a convoy that size for even 100 a day. I didn't get the screen grab but there are pictures of DND Canada reefer trucks in convoys of over 20 with black SUVs accompanying them.

It's smelling a lot like a numbers cover-up.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 03-20-2020).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2020 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Moving East, I saw some pictures posted yesterday of some of what is usually the most crowded places in the Philippine Islands. Duerte has ordered a tight clamp down on people being out and about and is using the military to enforce it. For instance, Fields Ave, aka Walking Street is pretty much equivalent to Bourbon St New Orleans. It never shuts down, open 24/7...till now. ('Walking Street' isn't so named because no ehicles are allowed on it. It's named thusly for other reasons...)
Coming soon to an American city near you?

Walking St.

MacArthur Highway

Now:

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2020 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Picture from Italy. Reported to be their army on body disposal duty. You don't need a convoy that size for even 100 a day. I didn't get the screen grab but there are pictures of DND Canada reefer trucks in convoys of over 20 with black SUVs accompanying them.

Here is a picture of Schrodinger's warehouse:

Anyone who believes that all of those cats are still alive is buying into the hype.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2020 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Here is a picture of Schrodinger's warehouse:

Anyone who believes that all of those cats are still alive is buying into the hype.

I was unfamiliar with this theory, so I looked it up. It's all clear to me now.

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-20-2020 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is that Schroeders Chinese Buffet ? I can tell you first hand they are alive. Nobody eats dead pusdy.

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2020 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No, it smells like you have once again, been hoodwinked.

The photo is real, and the mission is real and as described. The convoy is basically about a dozen trucks, but they aren't all going to the same place, but were transporting to a dozen different towns that had offered their services to help cremate about 60 bodies that the city of Bergamo couldn't handle.
https://www.businessinsider...-crisis-video-2020-3
https://www.newsweek.com/co...my-bury-dead-1493194

MadMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2020 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Italy reported 627 new deaths today. I doubt Italy is covering anything up.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2020 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Went to my usual supermarket this morning. It was packed. So much for "social distancing".

One of the food staples I required was eggs. Not a single freakin' egg in the whole store! This is a huge supermarket. They usually have hundreds of dozens of eggs on the shelves.

I went to a second large supermarket. No eggs.

Has COVID-19 killed all the damn chickens?!!!

Finally found some free-range eggs the size of marbles at a local market for a ridiculously high price. I hope this isn't a sign of things to come.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 03-22-2020).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2020 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is interesting that two states, New York and Washington, which together make up 8.2% of the US population have 53% of the cases. I don't know what to make of that. I suppose I would be less surprised if it was California instead of Washington.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2020 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19460 posts
Member since Mar 2009

Finally found some free-range eggs....

Now realistically, how big of a range do eggs need to wander? Do they just kind of roll around in random circles?

I suppose they are more mobile that boneless chickens, though.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 03-20-2020).]

PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-20-2020 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It is interesting that two states, New York and Washington, which together make up 8.2% of the US population have 53% of the cases. I don't know what to make of that. I suppose I would be less surprised if it was California instead of Washington.

At only a couple of weeks in, I'd say that's more an indication of travel habits than anything else.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2020 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Patrick, I'm afraid it may be 'the new normal' for awhile.
I had to go to Walmart this afternoon to pick up a prescription for my wife. Walked around a bit just to see. It was indeed packed, and a repeat of last weekend.
As I suspected, people were in there, weekly paycheck in hand and grabbing everything they could. I was told that yesterday and early this morning, they were pretty well stocked.
No paper goods except a few napkins.
Plenty of milk (last Saturday none)
No eggs.
No canned goods to speak of except some canned fruit and canned pie filling.
No canned biscuits, coffee rolls etc.
Plenty of produce..except onions.
No butter of any kind except some high $ imported butter.
No bread.
Meat cases (fresh or sliced) empty except some smoked link sausage that had garlic in it.
Some bacon...not much.
No bread.
Zero flour of any kind.
No sugar.
Very little coffee except decaf.
No bottled water or powdered drink mix including gatorade.
A lot of canned/bottled soda water.
Not much dry breakfast cereal but plenty of plain oatmeal.
No dry beans or rice.
No pasta.

Surprisingly, the frozen goods section looked to be pretty well stocked except pizza.

Most people kept their distance as did I.
Walmart says they are hiring 150,000 new employees to help stock. I suspect most will be in the regional distribution centers.

Now, I have since talked to my older sister and she said the stores had plenty of everything except TP when she shopped last Tuesday, and again at a different store on Thursday so that plays to my thoughts that Friday payday is playing into all this pretty heavily.
My niece works at a big Best Buy and she said their biggest seller by far the last 2 weeks was .........freezers.

Dr. Anthony Fauci is now saying this is current outbreak and it's response/reaction going to continue "for weeks".

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2020 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Now realistically, how big of a range do eggs need to wander? Do they just kind of roll around in random circles?

Yep... and given enough time, they come pre-scrambled.

Originally posted by maryjane:

My niece works at a big Best Buy and she said their biggest seller by far the last 2 weeks was .........freezers.

Sure, it's great to have a freezer stockpiled with hoarded food... until the power goes out.

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2020 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sure, it's great to have a freezer stockpiled with hoarded food... until the power goes out.

Some us thought ahead enough to have a backup generator and several cans of diesel stored away.
I use diesel in a couple of pieces of equipment so, I keep those cans full.

Ya can't prepare for everything but this was very predictable.

Rams
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2020 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Some us thought ahead enough to have a backup generator and several cans of diesel stored away.

Not too many city folk have a diesel generator tucked away for a rainy day.

Having said that, I do happen to have a small generator buried somewhere in my basement. It's a two-stroke model. I picked it up for a song brand new on Craigslist a few years ago. Before I actually need it, maybe I should try starting it up! What the heck is the gas to oil ratio again?
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2020 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I keep plenty of diesel here too, but the generators run on pump gasoline. (no premix)
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2020 02:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have you read there is a company that may have a cure in 3 to 4 weeks? Well that is feeding the rumor that the US brought the virus to China. The latest is that it's impossible to have such a cure (not vaccine) this quickly unless you had already produced it secretly and were waiting for the virus to devastate China before releasing it to the public. Yes folks, the information being spread here is totally anti-US.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2020 04:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
breaking news

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2020 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm thinking execute them on the spot and make a few of those videos viral. Should put a stop to that crap pretty damn quick.

https://www.washingtonexami...rocery-store-produce
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 37 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock