Started on: 01-20-2020 04:33 PM
Replies: 7 (230 views)
Last post by: randye on 01-26-2020 09:20 PM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post01-20-2020 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Time to jump the border, get muh free chit and sit back. I'm askeered for my life from the cold!

https://amp.theguardian.com...-human-rights-ruling

(uh-huh. No. I'm so used to 4 distinct seasons I miss them when they aren't there. The world just seems wrong without them. )
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2020 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We dont want you - besides, they have really big grasshoppers down there!
htexans1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2020 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FLORIDA: Its just like Canada...

*Except Warmer. lol
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2020 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by htexans1:

FLORIDA: Its just like Canada...

*Except Warmer. lol

Somehow, I get the idea that MEM and Florida were made for one another. It's a match made in (well, not heaven, but you get the idea)

Interesting fact: If you type "Florida man" into Google image search, the whole first page is nothing but mug shots.

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post01-25-2020 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Weeeelllll, if there weren't so many laws there wouldn't be so many people breaking them.

Or at least getting caught doing it

Besides, we still have dibs on that under the pesticides control act. It's called an unlicensed release of methane.

Damn, just broke that one again
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2020 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The often repeated saying here is:

"Every Floridian's dream is 1 million New Yorkers headed north with a Canadian under each arm."

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 01-25-2020).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2020 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

The often repeated saying here is:

"Every Floridian's dream is 1 million New Yorkers headed north with a Canadian under each arm."

Hahaha!!!

When I was 18 / 19... and had just moved to South Florida. I put a huge sign that I taped on my rear window of my Fiero (printed it in GeoWorks Publisher) that said...

"GO BACK TO NEW YORK"

Hahah... I was just being an obnoxious dumb kid... but I got two kinds of people who honked and waved at me... New Yorkers who were pissed, and New Yorkers who thought I was saying we should go to New York cause it's awesome.

Hahaha!!!
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2020 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
Hahaha!!!

When I was 18 / 19... and had just moved to South Florida. I put a huge sign that I taped on my rear window of my Fiero (printed it in GeoWorks Publisher) that said...

"GO BACK TO NEW YORK"

Hahah... I was just being an obnoxious dumb kid... but I got two kinds of people who honked and waved at me... New Yorkers who were pissed, and New Yorkers who thought I was saying we should go to New York cause it's awesome.

Hahaha!!!

YUP!

One of the things that is always annoying to any Floridian is when someone from "Noo Yawk" or "Joisee" says: "Well UP NORTH we ___________"

The usual response is: "WE DON'T CARE HOW YOU DO IT UP NORTH"

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock