Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  This article illustrates exactly the media bias most of us see every day on TV.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
This article illustrates exactly the media bias most of us see every day on TV. by maryjane
Started on: 01-20-2020 02:39 PM
Replies: 5 (202 views)
Last post by: 82-T/A [At Work] on 01-20-2020 11:00 PM
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2020 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've never really watched more thn a few minutes of this TV show but this is not the first I've seen that said The libs on The View have dished it out forever, but they can't take it when it's returned.

https://www.foxnews.com/med...thoughts-and-prayers
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2020 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Its difficult. Most liberals I have talked to have no idea how an economy works. They have no idea where the funds come from.
Having to sit and listen to someone ***** about jobs leaving our shores then turn around and ***** about someone bringing the jobs back.
Watching them stare at a $600 phone while they complain about being poor.

Its all so strange, when and it is a when something happens who is going to defend this country? Who is going to be on their knees sucking a dick to keep from being killed.
News flash once you put that dick in your mouth you will never get the taste out.

I would rather die on my feet defend our nation from enemies both foreign and domestic than eat the table scraps of dictatorship.
As I get older and look around me I wonder who will take up our flag in future generations?
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post01-20-2020 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Most of the ones I've dealt with the past 15 or so years wouldn't know truth if it hit them in the face. It's all about feelings and telling the right storey to placate whoever isn't happy. Spin the tale.

I know one who is running a fundraiser for a charity that feeds kids free lunches and breakfast if they can't afford proper meals. OK, not a bad cause on the surface. What she is hiding is she owns a company that provides kids meals. Wanna take a guess who the vendor getting those charity funds is?

I'm actually getting frustrated with them myself. I have a new line of dog furniture to launch in the spring. Nice heavy duty durable stuff that looks good and is affordable. I am having a hell of a time finding someone with a brain to handle the online sales. Most of them think I'll pay 50% or better commission of the gross (NO. ) and a lot want charity tie-ins to make selling easier. If I gave them what they want I'd be in the red on each and every piece.
Notorio

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2020 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My favorite quote ...

If the @nytimes wants to understand the country, maybe they should try having one woman in the room who doesn't accept their groupthink on guns, abortion, and religion. Apparently that's too much for them.
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2020 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

News flash once you put that dick in your mouth you will never get the taste out.

I'll just take your word on that.
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2020 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

I'll just take your word on that.

Hahaha… I feel bad for Jake, that an otherwise "Independence Day"-level speech will be tarnished by this admission!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock