Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Senator Martha McSally Calls CNN Reporter a 'Liberal Hack', U Go Girl!

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Senator Martha McSally Calls CNN Reporter a 'Liberal Hack', U Go Girl! by blackrams
Started on: 01-17-2020 06:15 AM
Replies: 15 (279 views)
Last post by: blackrams on 01-21-2020 04:51 AM
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2020 06:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Senator Martha McSally Calls CNN Reporter a 'Liberal Hack' After Being Asked About Impeachment
https://time.com/5767048/se...na-liberal-hack-cnn/

Rams
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2020 06:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2020 07:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Seeing that exchange just made my day yesterday. If she can keep that fire stoked, she might just have a chance, but the smart money says her tenure will be brief.

She will be up against astronaut Mark Kelly in November. Kelly has name recognition, the sympathy vote because of his wife and that whole astronaut thing going for him, while McSally is not hugely popular for several reason. She looks good on paper but she has been critical of Trump in the past and just doesn't come off as "likable".

It is a safe bet that Arizona will have two Democratic senators at the start of next year. That will be a first in my lifetime.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 01-17-2020).]

MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2020 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Seeing that exchange just made my day yesterday. If she can keep that fire stoked, she might just have a chance, but the smart money says her tenure will be brief.

She will be up against astronaut Mark Kelly in November. Kelly has name recognition, the sympathy vote because of his wife and that whole astronaut thing going for him, while McSally is not hugely popular for several reason. She looks good on paper but she has been critical of Trump in the past and just doesn't come off as "likable".

It is a safe bet that Arizona will have two Democratic senators at the start of next year. That will be a first in my lifetime.

I sure hope that doesn't come true. To me Kelley doesn't come across as being someone I would find compelling. He just seems kind of whiny. He would need to drag his wife out to all of the events and then there might be a backlash from the Pro 2nd Amendment people. But, we will see.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2020 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I voted for McSally and will likely do so again, but the McSally vs Sinema debate reminded me of Nixon vs Kennedy. McSally was knowledgeable, she was accurate and to-the-point but just lacked the "stage presence" of her opponent.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2020 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I voted for McSally and will likely do so again, but the McSally vs Sinema debate reminded me of Nixon vs Kennedy. McSally was knowledgeable, she was accurate and to-the-point but just lacked the "stage presence" of her opponent.

Based on the pics I saw of her this morning, she has plenty of stage presence but, I may be looking through rose colored glasses.

Rams
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2020 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Based on the pics I saw of her this morning, she has plenty of stage presence but, I may be looking through rose colored glasses.

Rams

She has the fire and I like that, but she came off as a little hot-headed, almost desperate against the much more polished Sinema.

I hate to say it, but she could use a good coach. The problem is that a coach might turn her into a phony, and that, I despise. But that is how the world turns.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2020 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19461 posts
Member since Mar 2009
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2020 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Arizona Sen. Martha McSally selling 'Liberal Hack' t-shirts
I'm going to get me some.

Martha must really need your vote.

Or, were you talking about the shirt?

Rams

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2020 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why are the Dumbs making a big deal over this ? They won't even accept invitations to speak om Fox News.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2020 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
is there a downside to liberal hacks not being on Fox News?
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2020 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Well yeah. Saturday Night Live hasn't been funny in decades. We gotta have some entertainment.
Yeah, I know we have rinselberg but you know, we have rinselberg.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2020 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well yeah. Saturday Night Live hasn't been funny in decades. We gotta have some entertainment.
Yeah, I know we have rinselberg but you know, we have rinselberg.

SNL never found my humor bone. They always seemed too biased to the โ€œLeftโ€. I really donโ€™t care what Hollywood, networks or celebrities think. It will be interesting to see how SNL approaches this. Itโ€™s too good for them to ignore but my bet is they will put a very Liberal spin on it.

Rams
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2020 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Stage presence" vs Reality.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2020 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

I meant to insinuate liberal politicians.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2020 04:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

I meant to insinuate liberal politicians.

Cliff,
Don't go rinselburg on us. Be clear and concise.

Rams

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock