Started on: 01-16-2020 01:06 PM
Replies: 8 (248 views)
Last post by: MidEngineManiac on 01-17-2020 08:10 AM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post01-16-2020 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-16-2020 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ugh, just yesterday, Toronto maybe, some loser with a long knife randomly stabbed a jogger, then a woman around the corner. There is video, but not going to look in LiveLeak for it. Just stabbed folks because?

TDS, Trudeau Derangement Syndrome
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2020 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK, so...say you're slicing up limes for your Corona, when suddenly you get an itch deep in your ear. What are you going to do now, I ask you?
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2020 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Slashing works better anyway....
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-16-2020 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just wait until they discover bleach and vinegar.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2020 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

OK, so...say you're slicing up limes for your Corona, when suddenly you get an itch deep in your ear. What are you going to do now, I ask you?

Didn't Knack lead singer Doug Fieger write a song about that?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR2JtsVumFA

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2020 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Didn't Knack lead singer Doug Fieger write a song about that?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR2JtsVumFA

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2020 03:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ah, the report in the U.K. Daily Mail from MidEngineManiac
https://www.dailymail.co.uk...isk-knife-crime.html

I think it's a "cutting edge" approach to the problem of knives being misused as weapons or mishandled and resulting in accidental injuries.

But this part caught my eye:

Last year the Government produced hundreds of thousands of fried chicken boxes with messages designed to deter young people from knife crime.

What's this about? Does the British government operate a nationalized version of KFC? (And is it overseen by a Colonel from the British Army?) Or is that part of the U.K.'s social safety net, the British version of Food Stamps?

Then, this:

They were slammed as racist and reductive by several politicians, celebrities and commentators.

Racist... ya' think? Did each box of fried chicken include a (small) slice of watermelon?

As for reductive... I think that's how I perceive some of the ideas and messages that are commonplace on this forum. I just never realized that the categorical term that could have been my response, thousands of times already, is "reductive." So let's start toeing the line here, you reductionists. You know who you are.

Click to show

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 01-17-2020).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-17-2020 08:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can we get the executive summary of that? In English this time?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock