Started on: 01-15-2020 10:49 AM
Replies: 13 (318 views)
Last post by: E.Furgal on 01-16-2020 08:41 PM
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2020 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
....while I kiss the sky.

The purple haze over Arizona was caused by a marijuana farm

and for those who were born too late.....

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2020 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Back in the day, that was the best LSD around.

Or so I have heard...
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post01-15-2020 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wouldn't know a HIGH school thing about the subject.

Sad part is, now that it's legal I don't give a damn. I'm perfectly happy with a few beers, bourbon or moonshine.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post01-15-2020 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MidEngineManiac

29566 posts
Member since Feb 2007
Oh, yeh. Forgot.

Willie, there is no excuse for you!

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2020 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Oh, yeh. Forgot.

Willie, there is no excuse for you!

I don't aim to please.....sometimes I don't even aim.
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2020 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

I don't aim to please.....sometimes I don't even aim.

The janitor is pretty upset about it too.....
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post01-16-2020 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So the o/p post a thread of people younger than him having a grand ole time at a bar, and that is bad.
But promotes a junkie that was high all the time, but that's ok, because it is your generation, right!!! boomer.

Both are/were liberals. So it isn't that.

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 01-16-2020).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2020 05:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

So the o/p post a thread of people younger than him having a grand ole time at a bar, and that is bad.
But promotes a junkie that was high all the time, but that's ok, because it is your generation, right!!! boomer.

So you read the headlines, look at the pictures, then don't bother, don't care or simply don't have the ability to comprehend the topic at hand.

I have said it before, folks: this is how we end up with leftist voters.

Indeed.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 01-16-2020).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2020 06:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

....while I kiss the sky.

I had that album, what was it called... Jimmy Hendrix - Are You Experienced? … anyway, I had it stuck in the CD player of my Pontiac Fiero for almost a year.

I made the entire trip from South Florida to Northern Virginia with that one CD in... it was pretty good, didn't mind so much.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2020 08:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Urine idiot
LitebulbwithaFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2020 08:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think I see the point you are trying to make, but it is a dull one.

First, I do believe that someone who is suppose to represent me (a politician), should be held to a higher standard then an entertainer.

Second, Jimmy actually had nothing to do with the true content of this thread, much like The Hangover picture had nothing to do with the true content of that thread. It is put in there as a form of entertainment (best way I can think of to describe it).

PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-16-2020 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So the o/p ...

I would explain it to you, but that would be similar to teaching math to a potato.

Enjoy your day...
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2020 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

I had that album, what was it called... Jimmy Hendrix - Are You Experienced? … anyway, I had it stuck in the CD player of my Pontiac Fiero for almost a year.

I made the entire trip from South Florida to Northern Virginia with that one CD in... it was pretty good, didn't mind so much.

Yep, Jimi’s first album, first track, first side.

When I was in high school I was a projectionist at a theater in Scottsdale. One night after closing, we decided to grab some beer and hang out for awhile. There was a turntable in the booth that I could patch into the theater sound system, so I ran the movie (“Man in the Wilderness”) with “Are You Experienced?” as the soundtrack. That was a fun job.
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post01-16-2020 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So you read the headlines, look at the pictures, then don't bother, don't care or simply don't have the ability to comprehend the topic at hand.

I have said it before, folks: this is how we end up with leftist voters.

Indeed.

Problem with your whole, post is
I've never voted for a liberal.
oops. must suck to be wrong, YET again

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay