Started on: 12-31-2019 07:40 AM
Replies: 185 (3087 views)
Last post by: randye on 01-27-2020 07:25 PM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post12-31-2019 07:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Donald ain't gonna let this slide.

https://www.independent.co....rotest-a9265221.html
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2019 07:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think you are hoping for some kind of change that isn't on the horizon.

Just part of another 24-hour news cycle that we designate with one of seven capitalized words that end with "day."

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 12-31-2019).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-31-2019 08:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Same **** different day?

Naw, there is a difference between taking pot shots at contractors and storming an embassy.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2019 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OK. I hope I don't run out of popcorn before whatever it is you're expecting goes down and becomes headline news.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-31-2019 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What I would like to see ain't never gonna happen. Too much oil and money involved.

The entire west needs to sever all ties with the middle east and North Africa. Pull everything and everyone out, wall them in as say **** you, sort it out yourselves. Call us when you do.
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2019 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hang on guys (and Rinse). That's not a warmonger in the White House. Why do you keep trying to make him out to be?

I can't even count how many times the media has proclaimed that bla bla bla has done something to cause us to suddenly be at war with bla bla bla. And then nothing, crickets.

How long is it going to take for you guys to realize that you keep jumping the gun over crap? Step back and let the people that know what they are doing fix the problem. We've got Trump in the White House, not someone that's compensating and just wants to fight over everything to prove his penis size.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post12-31-2019 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Just part of another 24-hour news cycle that we designate with one of seven capitalized words that end with "day."

I wonder what you would say if you had a family member stationed there this morning?

Again Rinse, you are being a bit "extra" today. No issues, just noticing that you are more anti-American today than yesterday.

Edit: That is American soil.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 12-31-2019).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-02-2020 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Rinsey...

Told you so.

Now if our idiot in charge will just look south and learn a little on how to deal with them, and it's not handing them 10 MIL each for hurt feewings.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2020 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Airstrike kills top Iran general Qassim Suleimani at Baghdad airport, Iraqi TV reports"
Phil Helsel for NBC News; January 2, 2020.
https://www.nbcnews.com/new...rport-iraqi-n1109821

Hey, hey, hey

I wasn't expecting this.

Qassim Suleimani... the Tennessee Titans are going to Foxborough to play the New England Patriots in one of Saturday games on NFL Wild Card Weekend.

This is like a "Wild Card." And taking out Qassim Suleimani, the Iranian general whose name is almost synonymous with "Quds Force" and "Revolutionary Guards"... that's like sacking Tom Brady and knocking him out of the game with an injury on the first play from scrimmage.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 01-02-2020).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2020 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 01-02-2020).]

E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post01-02-2020 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WE produce more fuel than we ,the USA use.
We could tell them, we don't need you and tell them if they don't start getting along ,we can and will nuke them into a glass sheet .
PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2020 01:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The leftist rag Washington Post, reporting on the death of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, called him an 'austere religious scholar' and has now gone one step farther....heaping an accolade on the now deceased butcher soleimani.

The Washington Post

Verified account

@washingtonpost
Follow Follow @washingtonpost
More
Breaking news: Airstrike at Baghdad airport kills Iran’s most revered military leader, Qasem Soleimani, Iraqi state television reports.

https://www.washingtonexami...ered-military-leader

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2020 05:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OK. I hope I don't run out of popcorn before whatever it is you're expecting goes down and becomes headline news.

"Airstrike kills top Iran general Qassim Suleimani at Baghdad airport, Iraqi TV reports"
Phil Helsel for NBC News; January 2, 2020.
https://www.nbcnews.com/new...rport-iraqi-n1109821

Hey, hey, hey

I wasn't expecting this.

Iran's Gen. Soleimani killed in U.S. airstrike at Baghdad airport
You were saying? It would appear you under estimate our President......

------------------
Rams

Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but …
after a shooting, the problem is the gun....
Open your frigg'n minds, think about all the other tools that can be made into WMDs.

My wife told me to grow up. I told her to get out of my fort!

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 01-03-2020).]

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-03-2020 06:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

The leftist rag Washington Post, reporting on the death of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, called him an 'austere religious scholar' and has now gone one step farther....heaping an accolade on the now deceased butcher soleimani.

Yawn, to that side, he might be one of the most revered-military -leader. even if we don't see him that way
I'm sure their people don't think highly of our mil. leaders, but might show them respect at their craft when reporting on them.
Sadly, we'll never know how good or bad of a mil leader that rag head was, as our government will not allow the generals and those on the ground to do what is needed to end it, THey could within days, have killed them all, and been done with it. but Washington suits get in the way and tie generals hands.

The reality is our media is deep state run, so what they report/etc is moot.
We'll comment on other countries media being state owned/run. (government controlled) yet ours is no better, at least the other countries government don't try to hide that fact, like we do.

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 01-03-2020).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2020 06:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Parable of the Sleeping Tiger

A long time ago in a land far away there lived a tiger, who had been hunting for two long days. He was very tired. So he decided to lie down in the shade of a mango tree, underneath some cool foliage, and take a nap. He fell asleep.

Presently, he became aware that something sharp kept poking into his haunches. He opened one eye to see a little squirrel digging his claws into his side.

“Say, little squirrel, what are you doing?” asked the wise tiger, who could not fault the dimwitted rodent for poking a sleeping tiger.

“I’m feeling your muscles, to see how fine they are.”

“Well, little squirrel,” said the tiger, flexing his paw, “feel my arm and then go away. I have been hunting for two days, and I am tired. I want to sleep.”

So the squirrel felt the tiger’s muscle and said, “Thank you, Mr. Tiger. You’re very strong, but not as strong as the tiger in my glen.”

The tiger snorted, for it made no difference to him which was the stronger, and he went back to sleep.

Soon he was awakened to the feeling of his fur being rubbed the wrong way. He opened one eye. “Say, little squirrel, what are you doing now? You’re rubbing my fur the wrong way, and it hurts.”
“Oh, no, I’m not rubbing your fur the wrong way. I’m testing the resilience of the hair fibers.”
The tiger said, “Call it what you will—stop doing it.”

“Mr. Tiger!” cried the squirrel even as he continued to stroke the tiger the wrong way, “why are you angry with me? I have done nothing!”

“You have awakened me, and you are rubbing me the wrong way. Please leave me to sleep, as I have been hunting for two days and I am tired. You have tested the resilience of my fur long enough to know now.”

“Well,” huffed the squirrel, “your fur isn’t nearly so resilient as that of the tiger in my glen.”
The tiger said nothing to that, understanding that the squirrel seemed even less clever now than he did before. “Go away, little squirrel. You are in my glen now, and I would sleep.” So he did.

It wasn’t long before the tiger awoke to find little squirrel fists full of his hair, being plucked. “Little squirrel,” said the tiger, beginning to lose his patience, “I thought I told you to leave me be. Did you not understand that I have been hunting, and I am tired? Do you not understand that I could gobble you up if you anger me?”

“Well! I never!” pronounced the squirrel. “How dare you be angry with a little squirrel like me. I have done nothing to you!”

The tiger tried to be patient, as it was clear to him that the rodent had no sense. “You have awakened me three times. When I have told you of my wish to sleep, you have poked my haunches, rubbed me the wrong way, and pulled my fur out of my skin. How can you say you have done nothing? Begone, rat, before I eat you.”

The squirrel was much offended. He glared at the tiger, propped his fists on his flanks, and said, “Well, in any case, your fur is easier plucked than that of the tiger in my glen!”
“Then go torture him and leave me be so I can sleep.” And he did.

No sooner had he fallen asleep than tiny rodent teeth bit down into the tender flesh of his ear. He awoke with a roar that deafened even himself.

The little squirrel scampered just out of reach and the tiger, rubbing his ear, said, “You really are not very bright, are you?”

“How dare you!” squeaked the squirrel as he danced an angry jig. “I have not lowered myself to calling you names! How petty you are! The tiger in my glen is not petty!”

The tiger would have ignored the rodent as had been his intention all along, but for the gleam of wicked intent he glimpsed in the small black eyes.

He comprehended at last. The squirrel was not stupid—just disturbed and wicked. “You have been bothering me on purpose.”

“I have not!” said the squirrel. “I have been comparing you to my tiger. How dare you not let me interrupt your sleep when you are out here in the open, at the mercy of just any squirrel. How dare you accuse me of bad things.”

“Well,” said the tiger thoughtfully. “Did you get what you were after?”
“Oh yes!” replied the squirrel with much glee.

“Good. Then you won’t mind—”
And the tiger snarfed him down. Licking his chops, the poor tiger finally got some sleep.

©2001 by Moriah Jovan

Seemed appropriate.

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2020 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

blackrams

31841 posts
Member since Feb 2003
Pelosi: Trump attacked Iranian commander without authorization
www.aol.com/article/news/20...horization/23891689/

I'm not quite sure where Speaker Pelosi thinks she gets the authority to call the shots on this. The President should keep Congress informed but, he does not need to seek authorization from Congress. He is the CIC.
------------------
Rams

Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but …
after a shooting, the problem is the gun....
Open your frigg'n minds, think about all the other tools that can be made into WMDs.

My wife told me to grow up. I told her to get out of my fort!

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2020 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:
Iran's Gen. Soleimani killed in U.S. airstrike at Baghdad airport
You were saying? It would appear you under estimate our President......

I underestimated MidEngineManiac.

It's not the first time that "MEM" has heralded the imminence of some world-shaking drama worthy of headline news.

His predictions, or suggestions with a prediction-like shape to them, have often "underperformed."

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-03-2020 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I came here to copy and paste very much the same thing. A rabbit hole that I followed this morning.

At least we have this...

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-03-2020 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I underestimated MidEngineManiac.

It's not the first time that "MEM" has heralded the imminence of some world-shaking drama worthy of headline news.

His predictions, or suggestions with a prediction-like shape to them, have often "underperformed."

Pssstt......Rinse....

All of those "Yippee, we are all going to die....again" threads is something known as "sarcastic humor". Its sort of like pointing and laughing at a dumbass, but without the open pointing and laughing.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2020 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

An almost weekly event some months.
If ya post that kind of thing often enough, it's much like the blind squirrel...it is said that even it will eventually find an acorn if it continues to blindly flail about the forest floor.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2020 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

maryjane

69647 posts
Member since Apr 2001
When the Reaper comes a calling...

PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-03-2020 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

An almost weekly event some months.
If ya post that kind of thing often enough, it's much like the blind squirrel...it is said that even it will eventually find an acorn if it continues to blindly flail about the forest floor.

https://watchers.news/2020/...coming-back-to-life/

We gonna get buuurrnnnned UP!

Yippee were all gonna die!

Look, look. Even more! The smoke is bleeding!

https://youtu.be/za4hB_WifsQ

(nope. Not a smoke grenade tossed in a hole in the sand. No way. Never )

It's happening nowwwwwwww

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 01-03-2020).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2020 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And magnetic north is moving around.

Environmentalists are worried about anthropological global warming?

Wait till we have a couple of big eruptions within a year.....
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2020 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In other news, after 48 hrs of miserable foggy, misting/drizzling/lightly raining weather, Ra the Sun god is once again driving his chariot of fire across the sky. Hope I don't get sunburned....
MadMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2020 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, it appears that not everyone in Iran and Iraq like this Kuds general that the US took out.

https://www.wnd.com/2020/01...ed-ruthless-general/
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2020 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BECAUSE YOU ORDERED YOUR AIRSTRIKE DURING THIS OFFER, AS AN ADDED SPECIAL BONUS YOU RECEIVED:

Hamid al-Jazairi, deputy leader of the Saraya al-Khorasani along with Kata’ib al-Imam Ali, Shibl al-Zaydi, and his brother (all also leaders of the Iran backed Saraya al-Khorasani) were reported killed in another airstrike north of Baghdad.

We're not quite done yet kids, so stay tuned for more incredible bonus offers coming your way soon!

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 01-04-2020).]

Bradley Jay

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2020 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bradley JaySend a Private Message to Bradley JayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do not misunderstand my statement here as I believe this man had been on a watch list for quite awhile. I do not believe this was a brash decision or one made with haste, even though some can argue it’s timing.

I am not pleased with the selective dissemination that occurred here. Instead of briefing our entire Senate and colleagues in the House, information regard the strike was shared with select Republican senators & Israel. I realize we’re not obliged to share this information with our allies, nor is CIC required to get approval from Congress. However, regardless of your party at a bare minimum we should all be on the same page here when it comes to being aware that we’re taking aggressive maneuvers like these.

This occurred at an international airport. We’re not directly in a war with Iran at the moment. Proxy wars aside this is an extremely huge step up in escalation. Iraq and Iran are already rallying together. This decision only being shared with a select few is not what I want to see. Reasoning behind this should be crystal clear.

[This message has been edited by Bradley Jay (edited 01-03-2020).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-03-2020 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It was need-to-know. Those outside the few directly involved didn't need.

Bradley Jay

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2020 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bradley JaySend a Private Message to Bradley JayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I apologize, but I don’t see the line of reasoning there.

Senator Graham was allowed to know about this, but as far as we know, other party members were not?
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2020 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bradley Jay:

Do not misunderstand my statement here as I believe this man had been on a watch list for quite awhile. I do not believe this was a brash decision or one made with haste, even though some can argue it’s timing.

I am not pleased with the selective dissemination that occurred here. Instead of briefing our entire Senate and colleagues in the House, information regard the strike was shared with select Republican senators & Israel. I realize we’re not obliged to share this information with our allies, nor is CIC required to get approval from Congress. However, regardless of your party at a bare minimum we should all be on the same page here when it comes to being aware that we’re taking aggressive maneuvers like these.

This occurred at an international airport. We’re not directly in a war with Iran at the moment. Proxy wars aside this is an extremely huge step up in escalation. Iraq and Iran are already rallying together. This decision only being shared with a select few is not what I want to see. Reasoning behind this should be crystal clear.

1. Attacking a United States Embassy (U.S. territory), IS an act of war. Soleimani was responsible for that act.

2. The only "proxy wars" being conducted in the region are being orchestrated and funded by Iran via the IIRG ("Quds")

3. Any rational thinking person should understand by now that NO Leftist Democrats can be trusted with national security information. Opsec was crucial and THAT is why prior notice was not given to multiple people who have proven that they cannot be trusted.

4. Despite what you're reading and hearing from the Leftist media, Iraqis and many Iranians are actually celebrating the death of this monster.

5. This is NOT "an extremely huge step up in escalation". It is in fact a huge DE-ESCALATION of Iran's ability to conduct terror operations. Stop believing the nonsense from the Leftist media.

5. If the reasoning behind killing this monster and terrorist isn't crystal clear to you then you probably can't be helped on this topic.

6. Prior to the strike on Osama Bin Laden, the Obama administration made ZERO announcement to ANY Congress members. I don't suppose you were not pleased with the selective dissemination that occurred in that case were you?

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 01-04-2020).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-04-2020 02:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Senator Graham was allowed to know about this, but as far as we know, other party members were not?

Need to know and chain of command do not require your reasoning or what you know.

You are irrelevant.

Let's really have some fun with politics....

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 01-04-2020).]

PFF
System Bot
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-04-2020 08:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ya, Trump should've briefed the congress, so the libs could leak the info before hand.
Cuz that always ends well.

Congress has big leak problems and until that is fixed ,they don't need to know anything.

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2020 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"other' party members cannot be trusted for obvious (to most of us) reasons.
Is there a part of that you don't understand?

But you have me curious.
Exactly what about all that has you so upset?

(You can always follow Rose McGowan's lead if you want and tweet an apology to Iran and beg them not to kill you. )

THIS, is why the left wasn't informed.
People like Omar would have immediately leaked it to the NYT or WaPo and they would have published it immediately, alerting America's enemies.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 01-04-2020).]

MadMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2020 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
MaryJane, I was aware that Rose McGowan had apologized, but I didn't go to read it until you posted a link to it. That apology is disgusting. And therefore she is disgusting. Does she even know anyone who was injured or killed because of this human trash? Maybe some of the vets without legs and arms should go to visit her to make a point. And her disgusting grovelling to try to save her life, supposedly, was as trashy as it gets. Has she never heard of Neville Chamberlain and the appeasement that he tried to accomplish prior to WW II? And then how that worked out for Great Britain and the other European countries.

Appeasing cruel murderous dictators does not work. It just emboldens them.
MadMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2020 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MadMark

2935 posts
Member since Feb 2010
According to the Sun, Boris is upset at us Americans for taking out this general Soleiman. To bad. So sad.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/ne...news-qasem-soleiman/
MadMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2020 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MadMark

2935 posts
Member since Feb 2010
And in Tehran they are upset and worried about what the US will do next.

https://finance.yahoo.com/n...might-133724630.html
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2020 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Part of the point of it........make the Iranian populace worry what kind of unhappiness their own govt has brought down upon them.
MadMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2020 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh, I guess we are going to have protests here in the US too against this action. All you have to do is look at who is mentioned in this article to see that the Traitorous Jane Fonda is involved to understand that this is just the anti America group at it again. Will they all drive up in the Chauffeur driven Mercedes Benz's to step out and allow the cameras to take their picture protesting. And what crowds so far. 8 in Memphis, and "dozens" in New York. Wow, I am so impressed.

https://www.usatoday.com/st...dle-east/2807176001/
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-04-2020 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Edited:

I build custom cry closets and I am offering all an extension of my Christmas Sales Extravaganza...

I know, evil Tony Kania and all.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 01-04-2020).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2020 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am not pleased with the selective dissemination that occurred here. I realize we’re not obliged to share this information with our allies, nor is CIC required to get approval from Congress. However, regardless of your party, at a bare minimum we should all be on the same page here when it comes to being aware that we’re taking aggressive maneuvers like these.

Nobama conducted over 3,000 drone strikes, one targeting a US citizen. He never notified Congress beforehand.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock