Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  The Trump Impeachment Proceedings (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The Trump Impeachment Proceedings by blackrams
Started on: 11-13-2019 02:37 PM
Replies: 483 (8580 views)
Last post by: MadMark on 02-09-2020 09:18 PM
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2019 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh, what a wicked and dirty game they play.

Rams
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2019 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He said She said. Bull shite
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2019 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Oh, what a wicked and dirty game they play.

Yeah, but that was a GREAT Chris Isaak song.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2019 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would be embarrassed to be a Democrat after watching todays proceedings.

(Actually, I would have been embarrassed long ago....)
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2019 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

I would be embarrassed to be a Democrat after watching todays proceedings.

(Actually, I would have been embarrassed long ago....)

When they have no conscience or self awareness they can't be embarrassed.
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2019 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The Trump Impeachment Proceedings

Originally posted by cliffw:
I will take "wrong" for 500 dollars Alex.

It still is not Rams, and girls still are not born with a penis. They are still oversight hearings, in which Republicans still don't have fair and due process. This will still have to be done again in front of another committee (that was the Dumb's plan, maybe not). I think it has to be done also on the House floor.

I watched a little of it, at the start. It seems as if Shifty changed the rules of normal hearings. The Dumbs were given the first 45 minutes to 'paint their picture'. I wasn't going to put myself through that when there is good freezing weather to enjoy, .

I did catch glimpses of the Republican's follow up and saw some good points. I also saw a few pundits 'take-a-way' opinions, on both side of the isle of opinion.

I quit posting in your other thread because it was being done in secret, well except the leaks that Shifty wanted out of them. I had been meaning to revive that thread.

I don't remember if that that thread addressed that the whistle blower had contact with shifty before this came forward. Now we find out that another 'star' witness, Marie Yovanovitch the Ukranian Ambassador, lied to Congress in the secret behind closed door hearings. She said that she had not contacted Shifty but it turns out via her own emails, that was false.

Tehy are going to impeach the President by party line, despite Nancy Botox saying it needs to be bipartisan. It will not go anywhere.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2019 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I dont get why the Demos have this as the ONLY thing to do in 4 years. Theyve done absolutely nothing else. Even if they succeeded in actually impeaching, which isnt going to happen, why ? The election is only months away, let the people vote him out if thats what they want. The more they go after this crap, the more I think they increase Trumps winning a second term. Everyone...except themselves...are just getting sick of hearing all this crap going on and on and on and on.....When he does win again, they will just start up with something new again and we have to listen to them whine another 4 years.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2019 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What the hearing did was to make me a lot more curious about the Hunter Biden job and why the “corrupt” prosecutor was fired with VP Biden urging to get defense money..... Seems the Dems don’t mind a little pressure when it benefits a family member..

Rams
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2019 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All I'm saying is hearsay is better than evidence.

https://www.realclearpoliti...direct_evidence.html
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2019 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ls3mach:

All I'm saying is hearsay is better than evidence.

https://www.realclearpoliti...direct_evidence.html

My mind is a bit altered after reading this.

Interesting times.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 11-14-2019).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2019 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Meet Paul:

Hunter Biden is the son of former Democrat VP Joe Biden

Hunter Biden was making millions of dollars in Ukraine trading on his father's influence.

Paul is the son of another Democrat politician presently in Congress

Paul was also doing business and making huge sums of money in Ukraine just like Hunter Biden

Can you guess WHO Paul's mommy is?

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 11-15-2019).]

PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2019 02:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13768 posts
Member since Mar 2006
Meet John

Just like Hunter Biden and Paul, (post above), he has a famous Democrat parent in politics.

Just like Hunter Biden and Paul, John has received a LOT of money from the Ukraine.

John managed a Democrat political slush fund with this Ukrainian money through a company called Rosemont Seneca Bohai LLC

Can you guess WHO John's step father is?
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2019 07:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-15-2019 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Meet Paul:

Can you guess WHO Paul's mommy is?

I won't read farther:

I spoke of this. Mommy is an idiot, and watching her last night made my dick go soft.

While not always ahead, I never slow the pack down...

Meet John

Can you guess WHO John's step father is?

Interesting!

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 11-15-2019).]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2019 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are John, Hunter and Paul going to come to "justice"?

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 11-15-2019).]

LitebulbwithaFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2019 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think John is Chris.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2019 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It still is not Rams, and girls still are not born with a penis.

Call it what you want, look up the definition of Proceedings. I chose that word intentionally because it is, an on going process or, proceeding.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 11-15-2019).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2019 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

blackrams

31839 posts
Member since Feb 2003

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 11-15-2019).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2019 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Call it what you want, look up the definition of Proceedings. I chose that word intentionally because it is, an on going process or, proceeding.

Fair enough Rams, you would be correct, thou generically so. You did include the modifier "impeachment", which is what I did not agree with. I would say impeachment proceedings begin when Articles of Impeachment are drawn up.
(By the way, my Lucy holding the football cartoon was not directed at you. It was after randye's post and in response to his use of the Roadrunners cartoon in your other thread.)

Back on topic ... again I tuned in shortly before I decided I would rather go out and enjoy the inclement weather. What strikes me as odd is that these sham proceedings are an attempt to win over the American voter. Forcing them to watch 45+ minutes of grinding sausage ? .
Then to see Shifty deny the bringing up of "Points of Order" and Shifty's denial to let any Republican's question to be asked ? .

Then, to see Shifty interrupt former Ukranian Ambassador Marie Ionovith's testimony to tell he how her President tweeted about her in real time just to ask her how it made her feel. She said intimidated and Shifty added another point of impeachment, witness intimidation. Even though she would never had known if not for Shift. It's sad a man's opinion can intimidate someone.

I am beginning to think Shifty is only educating the Dumbs in the House not to pass Articles of Impeachment.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2019 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fair enough Rams, you would be correct, thou generically so. You did include the modifier "impeachment", which is what I did not agree with. I would say impeachment proceedings begin when Articles of Impeachment are drawn up.
(By the way, my Lucy holding the football cartoon was not directed at you. It was after randye's post and in response to his use of the Roadrunners cartoon in your other thread.)

Back on topic ... again I tuned in shortly before I decided I would rather go out and enjoy the inclement weather. What strikes me as odd is that these sham proceedings are an attempt to win over the American voter. Forcing them to watch 45+ minutes of grinding sausage ? .
Then to see Shifty deny the bringing up of "Points of Order" and Shifty's denial to let any Republican's question to be asked ? .

Then, to see Shifty interrupt former Ukranian Ambassador Marie Ionovith's testimony to tell he how her President tweeted about her in real time just to ask her how it made her feel. She said intimidated and Shifty added another point of impeachment, witness intimidation. Even though she would never had known if not for Shift. It's sad a man's opinion can intimidate someone.

I am beginning to think Shifty is only educating the Dumbs in the House not to pass Articles of Impeachment.

This entire “Soap Opera” is not to impeach President Trump, it is meant to sway the minds of voters in the next election. The Dems know they don’t have the votes in the Senate. But, they are hoping to influence the next election in order to gain control of both the House and the Senate and maybe the Oval Office.

What I see though is more dirty politics coming out and dirty politicians taking care of their own. Randye has highlighted three of them.
Drain the damn swamp!

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 11-16-2019).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2019 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Republican Congressman Jim Jordan and other Republicans have been harping on the secrecy that has shrouded the "Ukraine-gate" whistleblower and invoking the Constitution in protesting that the Impeachment Inquiry is violating the President's Sixth Amendment right to confront witnesses who have testified against him.

The Republicans are just "whistling Dixie", according to University of Texas Law School Professor Steven Vladeck, who "argues his case" in a fairly brief column for NBC News.

The gist of Vladeck's argument is that a defendant's Sixth Amendment right to confront the witnesses against him is only relevant in criminal proceedings, and the House Impeachment Inquiry is not a criminal proceeding.

Welcome aboard, Professor Vladeck. It's a pleasure to have you in studio.

Steve Vladeck (@steve_vladeck) is a professor of law at the University of Texas School of Law whose teaching and research focus on federal jurisdiction, constitutional law, and national security law. Steve is co-editor-in-chief of the Just Security blog (@just_security) and co-host of the National Security Law Podcast (@nslpodcast).

"Republicans' Sixth Amendment impeachment objection has ominous implications"

Especially these days, it shouldn’t surprise us when partisans make facially indefensible arguments about the Constitution. But it should alarm us.

Steve Vladeck for NBC News; November 15, 2019.
https://www.nbcnews.com/thi...referral_taboolafeed
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2019 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just as the Dems are trying to sway opinion, so are the Repubs.

Most people in this country cherish the principles of

- presumed innocence (innocent until proven guilty)
- the right to face your accuser and cross examine
- public hearings
- the right of representation

Some play dirty, some espouse the principals of fairness....

The question is what will hold sway in the minds of the voters?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2019 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The problem is the people who will not take the time or extend the effort to do a little research. It is relatively easy to simply survive, to go with the flow. I hesitate to say, “Life is too comfortable”, but it is sufficiently cushy that many are just along for the ride. This makes it easy for the purveyors of propaganda (a.k.a. main stream media) to paint the mural of their choosing.

Folks, that mural is graffiti!

If the great unwashed invested just a fraction of the time they spend watching and talking about Dancing with the Stars, they would not stand for the pablum that has been shoved in their face.

Bread and Circuses!

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2019 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think ive seen like 3 minutes of it. Congress should get to work doing real business that they were elected and paid to do.
Threedog

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2019 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

I think ive seen like 3 minutes of it. Congress should get to work doing real business that they were elected and paid to do.

What would you like congress to do? Every time the house passes something, it doesn’t even get to a vote in the senate. Mitch should actually put the long list of bills passed in the house to a vote instead of sitting on them.

And even when bills are passed(such as Ukraine aid), trump just elects not to follow through with executing them without also getting a political favor(until he gets called out).

This is just another case of republican projection, just like everything else they claim over the last decade.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2019 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Threedog:

What would you like congress to do?

Will you promise to disappear again after this blows up your face just like you did when the Mueller BS did?

It is kind of cute to see you lunatics get all spun up time after time and then get your fantasies crushed.

It helps keep the supply of your tears of failure flowing too.

Slow learner.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 11-20-2019).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2019 06:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Will you promise to disappear again after this blows up your face just like you did when the Mueller BS did?

I don't want Threedog to disappear. That faction of the left needs to be exposed to the harsh light of day. It is useful to have an occasional reminder that people like that really are out there. He is our very own Ocasio de Cortez.

If for no other reason, consider the entertainment value.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2019 06:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

I don't want Threedog to disappear.

I never suggested that he should disappear. I was simply making he observation that he did disappear before and probably will disappear again once this Shampeachment circus folds it's tent.

I've been trying to keep a list of all the failed dreams and fantasies that Treepup and his Marxist fellow travelers have had about ousting the President since 2016

Vote recount
Faithless Electors
Stopping the Inauguration
25th Amendment
Emoluments Clause
Russian Collusion
Obstruction of Justice
Abuse of Power
Ukraine

Please feel free to help fill in what I have missed, I know the list is a lot longer.

You are correct though. Our resident lunatic Leftists serve as living poster children and a constant reminder of a moribund ideology.

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2019 06:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Republican Congressman Jim Jordan and other Republicans have been harping on the secrecy that has shrouded the "Ukraine-gate" whistleblower and invoking the Constitution in protesting that the Impeachment Inquiry is violating the President's Sixth Amendment right to confront witnesses who have testified against him.

The Republicans are just "whistling Dixie", according to University of Texas Law School Professor Steven Vladeck, who "argues his case" in a fairly brief column for NBC News.

The gist of Vladeck's argument is that a defendant's Sixth Amendment right to confront the witnesses against him is only relevant in criminal proceedings, and the House Impeachment Inquiry is not a criminal proceeding.

Steve Vladeck for NBC News; November 15, 2019.
https://www.nbcnews.com/thi...referral_taboolafeed

Who is "Steven" Vladeck?

(It's spelled S-t-e-p-h-e-n)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Vladeck

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 11-20-2019).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-20-2019 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The constant barrage against our President is kind of like Donald Keech constantly telling me that I am worthless and nobody loves me. Just soap bubbles coming out of their mouths.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 11-20-2019).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2019 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Emerson Lake and Palmer - Karn Evil 9

Welcome professor NumbNuts
To the show that never ends
We're so glad you could attend
Come inside! Come inside.

rinselberg, you do a good job of portraying logical thinking but not good enough. A definition of insanity is doing the same over and over again and expecting a different result. You continually use NBC and CNN lackies and expect to get it right. By the way, do you have something against Dixie ?

Professor Numbdits, you might want to advise Peter Strock he is not due Due Process because he is suing to DOJ over his firing from the FBI. You might want to also inform all civil suit defendants that they have no right to confront their accusers (or question ALL witnesses including ones which they call).

rinselberg, do you really want to start impeachment with unfair processes ? The Dumbs rue the day Harry Reid got rid of the nuclear option.

What would you like congress to do? Every time the house passes something, it doesn’t even get to a vote in the senate. Mitch should actually put the long list of bills passed in the house to a vote instead of sitting on them.

Perhaps, if the Dumbs in the House want to enact realistic laws, they should pass bills that have a chance in the Senate, not demands. It's a good thing Harry Reid didn't hold up Bills from the House from a vote, .

rinselberg, threedog, and all ... the sausage making fest was good yesterday, ! I have a bum ankle and decided to watch all of it. While debating my stupidity I was about to doze off when I was jolted awake by Republican Devin Nunes's questioning of Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman. He was asked who he shared the information with and was replied two. He named one
but Shifty cut him off from answering the second, claiming it as to protect the whistleblower. Shifty then, under pressure, told Vindman he could answer if it did not disclose the whistle blower's identity. He declined to answer. Which suggests to me Shifty lied and did know the identity of the whistle blower. It also suggests Vindman is the leakedr who leaked the conversation.
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2019 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ranking Member Devin Nunes has just urged the Democrats to "Drop The Chalupa."

If this works like the World Series "Steal A Base" promotion, we're all eligible for a free one at Taco Bell. Wait until they announce what day.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 11-20-2019).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2019 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Impeach "shifty"?
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2019 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ranking Member Devin Nunes has just urged the Democrats to "Drop The Chalupa."

If this works like the World Series "Steal A Base" promotion, we're all eligible for a free one at Taco Bell. Wait until they announce what day.

SPOILER ALERT
Click to show
Threedog

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2019 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I disappear because people here want to hurl insults and ignore whatever I write instead of actually discuss the facts of what is going on.

In the Mueller Report(which did not clear the president, it simply said you can't indict a sitting president) the president obstructed justice constantly, just like is going on now.

Many on this website are ignoring concerning thing after concerning thing that comes up. The equivalent of a schoolgirl plugging her ears and scream "nanananananana".

Here are some facts we have discovered so far:

1. Trump asked a foreign power to investigate a political rival.
2. The prosecutor fired in Ukraine(that was investigating Hunter Biden) was fired with the recommendation of the EU, State Department, and international community
3. Trump withheld aid until the whistleblower called him out, then magically released it, without a clear explanation
4. Trump ordered officials to make contact through a personal lawyer instead of the US State Department.
5. The whitehouse refuses to release any documents or allow staff to testify that are related to this issue, making this process far from transparent(despite republicans claiming democrats are the ones lacking transparency)
6. The democrats are using the same rules and policies that republicans did during the Clinton impeachment despite republicans calling this process "unfair"
7. Trump refused to have a white house meeting with the president of Ukraine unless there was an announcement of an investigation
8. There is ZERO credible evidence that Ukraine interfered in the 2016 election
9. Whistleblower laws protect the whistleblower from having his/her identity revealed, however republicans will not stop trying to expose them
10.Trump has consistently intimidated witnesses while they were testifying to congress

Even if HALF of these things were false, the fact that you and 30-40% of our country can dismiss them and go about your day is honestly terrifying
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2019 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I disappear because people here want to hurl insults and ignore whatever I write instead of actually discuss the facts of what is going on.

NO. You routinely disappear each and every time you spew some nonsense, then get your ass handed to you and can't back up your propaganda. Then you whine and try to play victim, (a typical Leftist ploy), blame other people and then POOF! you're gone.

People here ignore what you write because what you write that isn't patently stupid on the face of it is just opinion that you continually confuse with fact.

Many on this website are ignoring concerning thing after concerning thing that comes up. The equivalent of a schoolgirl plugging her ears and scream "nanananananana".

Yes. They're called lunatic Leftists .

Here are some facts we have discovered so far:

Even if HALF of these things were false, the fact that you and 30-40% of our country can dismiss them and go about your day is honestly terrifying

Now THAT'S FUNNY right there!

Nothing beats the comedy of a self righteous , foot stamping, little Marxist who instantaneously hedges his own wild claims by half and then says he's terrified. LOL!

By the way, why is it always about emotions with you Leftists?

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-20-2019 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are the democrats doing anything wrong? Anything? An answer from the left would be nice.

I will wait...

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 11-20-2019).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2019 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Are the democrats doing anything wrong? Anything? An answer from the left would be nice.

The answer to that question is two words: YES and ALWAYS.

(see next post)
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2019 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13768 posts
Member since Mar 2006
Does anyone know what THIS guy's brother and his wife does and where they live and work?

Aww Hell, I'll help everyone out....

Alexander Vindman's older brother, Leonid Simon Vindman and his wife, Maria Starkova-Vindman, are living in RUSSIA and working in BANKING...so much for being anti-Russian and pro-Ukraine....

......and so much for Vindman's REPRIMANDS by his superior officers for his Anti-American political antics while he was talking with Russian and Ukrainian officials.

http://www.tungstencapitaladvisors.com/ARA2.html

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2019 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

I will wait...

Would that question be asking about legally or morally based accusations/allegations?

Makes a big difference in this situation. Legally, I'd say they haven't crossed any lines, morally they are way over the line. If this were a President from the Dems side of the aisle, these queries and accusations would have never been brought up. As a registered Democrat, I'm embarrassed by the lack of leadership and direction this has taken. But, that's just me. Lots of (left leaning) Dems are buying into the and thinking Dem Presidents are not guilty of precisely the same tactics the Trump administration is allegedly guilty of. I personally don't like DJT very much but, I know a lynching when I see it.

Rams
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock