Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  The Trump Impeachment Proceedings (Page 8)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The Trump Impeachment Proceedings by blackrams
Started on: 11-13-2019 02:37 PM
Replies: 483 (8585 views)
Last post by: MadMark on 02-09-2020 09:18 PM
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2020 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Senate Dems signal they're ready for impeachment trial to begin
https://www.aol.com/article...l-to-begin/23897236/

But, will Speaker Pelosi listen? Doubtful...……….

Rams
IP: Logged

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2020 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Rams

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2020 07:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Based on what I’m reading, Democrats in Congress are pressuring Speaker Pelosi to send the Articles of Impeachment to the Senate. Pelosi says the Articles will be passed to the Senate soon. It seems that they have realized the polls show their efforts are not making a difference in DJT support and most Americans do not believe the President has committed any impeachable actions. Pressure is building on the Speaker, she can not control anything that happens in the Senate.

It must be frustrating to realize she is not all powerful. More like the Wicked Witch of the West , IMHO. 🙄

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 01-10-2020).]

cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2020 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Pelosi says the Articles will be passed to the Senate soon.

Nutsy Nancy held a Press Conference yesterday. I happened to catch it.

The press is pressuring her too for when. She chose to analogize with football.
She reiterated that she wanted to see the stadium in which she will be playing. Has she never seen the Chamber of the Senate ?

She said she wanted to know what the rules were going to be. Has she never read the US Constitution ? The Senate has the SOLE authority to try impeachment. Does she not know that the Senate votes on rules after they receive Articles of Impeachment ? Does she not know that her comrade Harry Reid invoked the nuclear option, ?

She quipped that she needed to know whether to send in the punt team, special teams, offense, or defense. Here is a hint Nancy. Football teams send the whole team to the stadium in which they play, .

It's your play Nancy. It's forth down, and inches. Usually teams punt. Or, you can turn it over on downs Nancy . What is in your playbook that might work ? I know of one that will work. It is in your playbook too. At least to gain field advantage. Yet I don't believe you are that good of a coach and am not going to tell you.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2020 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35909 posts
Member since Jun 2003
I forgot.
At the end of her press conference, while walking from her soap box, she was asked if she was going to go to the 49ers game.

She said she would but that she has a country to save, .
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2020 07:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nutsy Nancy has ... (NY Times) ...
Pelosi Alerts House to Be Ready to Send Impeachment Articles Next Week

“I have asked Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler to be prepared to bring to the floor next week a resolution to appoint managers and transmit articles of impeachment to the Senate,” Ms. Pelosi said in a letter to colleagues. “I will be consulting with you at our Tuesday House Democratic Caucus meeting on how we proceed further.”

Democrats have made clear they intend to force votes on whether to call witnesses, and are pressuring Senate Republicans — particularly moderates and those who face re-election challenges in politically competitive states — to join them in supporting the airing of more information.

A trial is not an investigation ! The House needs to prosecute the case with the facts they discovered.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2020 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Nutsy Nancy has ... (NY Times) ...
Pelosi Alerts House to Be Ready to Send Impeachment Articles Next Week

A trial is not an investigation ! The House needs to prosecute the case with the facts they discovered.

This is a double edge sword, the Senate could not call witnesses that could burn dems if the Senate does not do some type of investing. Seems like calling a few key people could do some major harm to Biden and his son.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2020 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:
Seems like calling a few key people could do some major harm to Biden and his son.

Not to mention the whistle blowers identification, his motives, and House Rep Shifty and his involvement.

Not to mention, President Trump still has Executive Privilege. There is no guarantee the Dumbs will get what they want and it could still take months for courts to decide.

Which leads me to wonder. Could a President be removed from office in his second term from impeachment action taken during his first. Impeachment is a Congressional remedy taken supposedly on behalf of voters, before his term ends. Because the voters can not do that.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2020 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Which leads me to wonder. Could a President be removed from office in his second term from impeachment action taken during his first. Impeachment is a Congressional remedy taken supposedly on behalf of voters, before his term ends. Because the voters can not do that.

Well, Queen Nancy has issued her verdict. She was on the Sunday news interview show on ABC, talking about the impeachment and Iran. She said he would be impeached for life.

It's your play Nancy. It's forth down, and inches. Usually teams punt. Or, you can turn it over on downs Nancy . What is in your playbook that might work ? I know of one that will work. It is in your playbook too. At least to gain field advantage. Yet I don't believe you are that good of a coach and am not going to tell you.

I think the Dim team might figure it out. On the Sunday news interview show on ABC, she said she would meet with her caucus to determine
what to do next.

I think she said she was going to name 13 'managers' to 'try' this case.

Tomorrow morning is her caucus meeting. The Articles may not yet be coming.

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 01-13-2020).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2020 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think she said she was going to name 13 'managers' to 'try' this case.

Tomorrow morning is her caucus meeting.

Well, IF she is truthful then she will find 6 Dems and 6 Reps and an Independent to over see this in a "bipartisan" effort. I seem to remember a few months back, she was lamenting over the possibility of close-minded partisan hacks making a mockery of such a monumental Constitutional process.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2020 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well, IF she is truthful then she will find 6 Dems and 6 Reps and an Independent to over see this in a "bipartisan" effort. I seem to remember a few months back, she was lamenting over the possibility of close-minded partisan hacks making a mockery of such a monumental Constitutional process.

Yeah well, at first she also said any impeachment would be bi-partisan or it wouldn't happen. Reference the six Dems and six Republicans managers...………..
Check your meds, that ain't happening.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 01-14-2020).]

PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2020 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The three Democratic front-runners are Senators Sanders and Warren, and Biden. Guess which of these will be free to campaign through the month of February. Nancy is not quite as stupid as she looks.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2020 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

The three Democratic front-runners are Senators Sanders and Warren, and Biden. Guess which of these will be free to campaign through the month of February. Nancy is not quite as stupid as she looks.

My opinion is that warren is out and between sanders and biden, sanders will drop out next. So, are you saying that nancy is drumming up free political campaign comercials (paid for by tax payers) in the form of investigations and accusations?
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post01-15-2020 01:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My opinion is that warren is out and between sanders and biden, sanders will drop out next. So, are you saying that nancy is drumming up free political campaign comercials (paid for by tax payers) in the form of investigations and accusations?

That is the whole reason for this. they will be using Russian b/s to sway the election.
Something they claim DJT did.
It is lost on them that most of the public see this for what it is.
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2020 03:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think you're wrong about Sanders and Warren, though I wish you were right... or I'm not sure really. I want none of them to win, but I'd love for Trump to run against the least viable candidate possible.

I don't see Warren dropping out at all... I see her sticking through until the primary election is over. There's no reason why she would drop out at this point, no reason at all... same with Bernie. They are all pretty much in the top-3, and I suspect the top-5 won't drop out. Maybe Amy Klobachar will drop out.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2020 05:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So, are you saying that nancy is drumming up free political campaign comercials (paid for by tax payers) in the form of investigations and accusations?

I am suggesting that Joe is the new Hillary, the preordained sinister minister of the DNC, forsaking all others.

Pelosi’s timing conveniently keeps Bernie and Lizzie occupied during the next month, including the all important Iowa caucuses and New Hampshire primary; while Ol’ Joe is free to peddle his pablum.

Lizzie looses and Bernie gets burned, again.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 01-15-2020).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2020 05:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am suggesting that Joe is the new Hillary, the preordained sinister minister of the DNC, forsaking all others.

Pelosi’s timing conveniently keeps Bernie and Lizzie occupied during the next month, including the all important Iowa caucuses and New Hampshire primary; while Ol’ Joe is free to peddle his pablum.

Lizzie looses and Bernie gets burned, again.

While your theory is possible, I'm thinking it doesn't matter to Pelosi, she just wants anyone other than Trump. She has seen her "power" diminish since the day he was elected so, my theory is, Pelosi wants anyone except Trump. Admittedly, you could be right.

Rams
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2020 06:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

blackrams

31841 posts
Member since Feb 2003
oops

Edited: Speaker Pelosi finally gets off her ass and announces the "managers" and holds vote to send the "Articles of Impeachment" to the Senate.

My personal opinion is she finally came to the realization that she could not control Majority Leader Senator McConnell. She also realizes that she has done all she can to muddy the waters for President Trump. The polls have not changed at all, President Trump not done anything impeachable as far as his base is concerned. Trump haters will use any excuse they can.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 01-15-2020).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2020 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

I think you're wrong about Sanders and Warren, though I wish you were right... or I'm not sure really. I want none of them to win, but I'd love for Trump to run against the least viable candidate possible.

I don't see Warren dropping out at all... I see her sticking through until the primary election is over. There's no reason why she would drop out at this point, no reason at all... same with Bernie. They are all pretty much in the top-3, and I suspect the top-5 won't drop out. Maybe Amy Klobachar will drop out.

You are totally correct, I should have said that they will fall away, not " drop out".
I agree with everything you just said.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-15-2020 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Timing. Nancy Pelosi has done nothing other than present things at the time she chooses. She is much smarter than we think. Presenting this now causes more work at an inopportune time for those she is working so feverishly against.

It is not just how you attack an opponent, but also when.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2020 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You can't tell the players without a program (does that sound overly rinselbergesque?)

Besides the obvious Schiff and Nadler (in no particular order):
Jason Crow D-Colorado (east side of Denver metro area)
Sylvia Garcia D-Tejas (east side of Houston)
Val Demings D-Florida (Orlando's west side)
Zoe Lofgren D-California (next door to rinselberg)
Hakeem Jeffries D-New York (Brooklyn area)

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 01-15-2020).]

PFF
System Bot
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2020 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You can't tell the players without a program (does that sound overly rinselbergesque?)

Besides the obvious Schiff and Nadler (in no particular order):
Jason Crow D-Colorado (east side of Denver metro area)
Sylvia Garcia D-Tejas (east side of Houston)
Val Demings D-Florida (Orlando's west side)
Zoe Lofgren D-California (next door to rinselberg)
Hakeem Jeffries D-New York (Brooklyn area)

My question is, can the prosecutors be called upon to testify? I'd really like to see Schiff under oath...…………

Rams
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2020 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Timing. Nancy Pelosi has done nothing other than present things at the time she chooses. She is much smarter than we think. Presenting this now causes more work at an inopportune time for those she is working so feverishly against.

It is not just how you attack an opponent, but also when.

Honestly I don't see any of this as work for the Senate. It is dead on arrival no matter what the House does. The Senate was threatening to just simply dismiss it outright.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2020 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rickady88GT

10648 posts
Member since Dec 2002

My question is, can the prosecutors be called upon to testify? I'd really like to see Schiff under oath...…………

Rams

The simple answer is yes. I have learned from this circus that ANYTHING goes. It is not a Court of Law. They can make their own rules and brake them as they please. The could even call Trump or nancy.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-15-2020 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Honestly I don't see any of this as work for the Senate. It is dead on arrival no matter what the House does. The Senate was threatening to just simply dismiss it outright.

Hard to hold a conversation on the internet.

Certain Democratic Presidential hopefuls will be affected by the process in and of itself. Sanders for one could be placed in a position for Biden to gain ground simply by where one needs to physically be at any moment in time.

Eh, just crap that I read.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-15-2020 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

20794 posts
Member since Dec 2008
How long before "Impeachment Pens" are hitting EBay?

"One for you, one for you, one for you..."

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2020 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

How long before "Impeachment Pens" are hitting EBay?

"One for you, one for you, one for you..."

Just remember that those are "love" pens NOT " hate" pens, she is Catholic.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-16-2020 01:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2020 05:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

Wait! Can we do that?
Being honest, I don't hate the Iranians that much. Good One!

Rams
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2020 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

blackrams

31841 posts
Member since Feb 2003
The Articles have been delivered and read to the Senate.

Adam Schiff has proven one thing, he can read.

Rams
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-16-2020 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A lot of California is represented in The Great Impeachment Managers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I0Mw1tBhdo
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2020 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, I think they are in over their heads.
I will not throw a life preserver.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-16-2020 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The Articles have been delivered and read to the Senate.

Adam Schiff has proven one thing, he can read.

Rams

Have you tried Bloomberg for dinner? It is the alternative to real meat dontcha know?

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2020 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK....now I'm scared.

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-16-2020 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Doesn't have too, the goal is to keep it in the news and public's ears. as long as she can.
The old tell a lie enough times, thing.
Jury of public opinion, She is doing this to try to get the swing voters on their side.
She knows it is DOA as soon as it leaves the house, and why it won't be for a while.
To her, the longer it is in the news the better.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2020 03:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This Lev Parnas
was just interviewed on-air, on a certain known (maybe not well known) TV network. A TV network where one of the daytime anchors, the other day, said "It's Nancy Pelosi's world, and we just live in it."

He (Lev Parnas) made some references to the "Veep"... Mike Pence.

There's this "multiple worlds" theory that still gets talked about in the Science section, in relation to Quantum Physics and Cosmology. So there "could" be a kind of parallel world where both President Trump and the Vice President Pence are impeached and removed from office, and voila... President Nancy Pelosi.

Click to show

If I wanted to, I could (probably) produce a screen image from this forum where I speculated on the possibility of a "double play" that would "force out" both the President and the Vice President in this way. But then, it would have led to President Paul Ryan (anyone remember him?)

Click to show

That was early on, during or during the run-up to the Mueller investigation. Maybe when the first "clues" started to emerge in the New York Times and the Washington Post during the "24 Days of National Security Advisor Mike Flynn." At the beginning of 2017.

You could say that the President crossed the line--or came close to crossing the line--when he tried to "Lev-erage" the powers of his office for [fill in the blank.]

Click to show

Or not.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming. I didn't come here to be "real." Not tonight, anyway.

"PS" Where is this forum member?

Click to show

Long time (lately), no see.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 01-17-2020).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2020 05:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

Doesn't have too, the goal is to keep it in the news and public's ears. as long as she can.
The old tell a lie enough times, thing.
Jury of public opinion, She is doing this to try to get the swing voters on their side.
She knows it is DOA as soon as it leaves the house, and why it won't be for a while.
To her, the longer it is in the news the better.

Agreed. It's all about those swing voters and the Dems trying to get them to cross over.
Now, she will always say she tried to do something about that evil DJT.
This has become one of those never ending dramas. It appears that Days of Our Lives has a few fans within the Dem leadership.
I sincerely hope her district wakes up and sends her packing but, the chances are greater that SF will drop off into the Pacific first.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 01-17-2020).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2020 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Picking up here again, from where I stopped last night... what was that, anyway? A "weak side (t)rollout"..? There was some confusion in the backfield right after the snap.

Back in the year 2020, during what became known as the "Ukraine-gate" episode, the Government Accountability Office, described as a nonpartisan watchdog kind of agency that reported to Congress, issued a finding that President Donald Trump and his administration had violated a stricture about federal budget expenditures that had been a part of so-called "black letter" federal law since 1974.

Click to show

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 01-17-2020).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2020 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2020 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, I'll check that out. Later. Time for me to be somewhere else.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock