Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  The Trump Impeachment Proceedings (Page 4)

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The Trump Impeachment Proceedings by blackrams
Started on: 11-13-2019 02:37 PM
Replies: 483 (7783 views)
Last post by: MadMark on 02-09-2020 09:18 PM
olejoedad
Member
Posts: 13483
From: Clarendon Twp., MI
Registered: May 2004


Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2019 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadClick Here to Email olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Washington Post, New York Times, The Atlantic and MSNBC are always the sources I trust.....there is never any bias or agenda. Just top shelf, sterling journalism.....

IP: Logged
blackrams
Member
Posts: 28136
From: Hattiesburg, MS, USA
Registered: Feb 2003


Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2019 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsClick Here to Email blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by olejoedad:

Removing DJT's access to Twitter?
Isn't the President entitled to communicate without the filter of the media?
The media is the Progressive Left's sharp stick.
The President uses Twitter to poke the Twats.

Works for me.


Yes, every American has guaranteed rights. I was only offering boonie a possible penalty.

Rams
IP: Logged
randye
Member
Posts: 9874
From: New Port Richey, Florida
Registered: Mar 2006


Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 188
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2019 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageClick Here to Email randyeSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by blackrams:


Yes, every American has guaranteed rights. I was only offering boonie a possible penalty.

Rams


Unlike any President before, President Trump is a master at the use off social media to troll the Leftists and their sycophantic "news" media.

IP: Logged
randye
Member
Posts: 9874
From: New Port Richey, Florida
Registered: Mar 2006


Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 188
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2019 04:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageClick Here to Email randyeSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BOOM!

Who would have ever guessed?

How do like her now Lefties?



https://www.theepochtimes.c...VwatFK3iR0F4RbnKGliQ
IP: Logged
cliffw
Member
Posts: 32690
From: Bandera, Texas, USA
Registered: Jun 2003


Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2019 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwClick Here to Email cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by rinselberg:
But here's a new report that I think is even more intriguing:


 
quote

"Phone Logs in Impeachment Report renew concern about security of Trump communications"
Paul Sonne, Josh Dawsey, Ellen Nakashima and Greg Miller; for the Washington Post; December 6, 2019.
PAGE LINK


The Washington Post, ? Four people to print garbage ?
Renew concerns ? This is the first I have ever heard alleged. Well other than Trump opining that his Trump Tower's phone has been wiretapped. Of which, at the time, one of the Dumbs Law Professor to testify on impeachable conduct, Noah Feldman, publicly claimed Trump should be impeached.

Your quote from the Washington dumb as a Post ...

 
quote

Phone records released this week by the House Intelligence Committee ... with no indication that those calls were encrypted or otherwise shielded from foreign surveillance.


Do you really think that the Washington Post was going to investigate whether they were encrypted ? Do you really think that Shifty was going to announce that he leaked encrypted information ? Is it possible for the Intelligence Committee to get secure phone records ? Should Shifty be releasing phone numbers from the White House, and was Shifty investigating reporters ?

 
quote
Originally posted by rinselberg:
That does not debunk or contradict the new report in the Washington Post about the President's cellphone habits.

The report that is referenced in my previous message.

 
quote

And administration officials said separately that Trump has communicated regularly with Giuliani on unsecured lines.


Which proves he had nothing to hide ? Unnamed administration officials ? Said separately to who ?

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 12-07-2019).]

IP: Logged
olejoedad
Member
Posts: 13483
From: Clarendon Twp., MI
Registered: May 2004


Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2019 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadClick Here to Email olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
House Intelligence Committee.....currently the gold standard for oxymorons.
IP: Logged
Boondawg
Member
Posts: 37290
From: Displaced Alaskan
Registered: Jun 2003


Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2019 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgClick Here to Email BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by randye:


Unlike any President before, President Trump is a master at the use off social media to troll the Leftists and their sycophantic "news" media.


The only ones being trolled are the ones who see these kinds of behaviors from The President Of The United States as a good thing.

Those are the real sycophants.

Since when does a “stable genius” need to resort to childish name-calling?

Smart people Adults don’t act/talk like that.
Neither does anyone claiming to follow the word of God.

So what’s left then?
IP: Logged
Tony Kania
Member
Posts: 20545
From: The Inland Northwest
Registered: Dec 2008


Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 301
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2019 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by Boondawg:


The only ones being trolled are the ones who see these kinds of behaviors from The President Of The United States as a good thing.

Those are the real sycophants.

Since when does a “stable genius” need to resort to childish name-calling?

Smart people Adults don’t act/talk like that.
Neither does anyone claiming to follow the word of God.

So what’s left then?


The shame is that’s all you really see through your your own self-hatred.

How sad is it that a loser on the internet is the focus of your own retched self-loathing?

How does any of this gutter-sludge grab the attention of that magnificently flawless brain of yours?

How smart are you really if you’re paying any attention at all to an absolute nothing like me?

Is feeding into your own inescapable misery the thing that gets you off?

What a sad pathetic unfulfilled little creature you must be.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 12-07-2019).]



You contradict yourself immediately. No hesitation. You are the CONSTANT name caller here. Daily even.

Friends, family, and neighbors.

Where did the evil Tony Kania hurt you? Poor Mr. Keech.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 12-07-2019).]

IP: Logged
Tony Kania
Member
Posts: 20545
From: The Inland Northwest
Registered: Dec 2008


Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 301
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2019 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Come on Donald. Let us have a discussion. Not once, not even for a moment have you been man enough to even talk with me. I will leave name calling out of it until you do. You choose the subject even. Pretty sure that we could do this in PM's, but you even refuse that. Just the weekly neg from your weak azz? I have been throwing you and a few of the other's positives.

IP: Logged
82-T/A [At Work]
Member
Posts: 17504
From: Florida USA
Registered: Aug 2002


Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2019 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by Boondawg:


The only ones being trolled are the ones who see these kinds of behaviors from The President Of The United States as a good thing.

Those are the real sycophants.

Since when does a “stable genius” need to resort to childish name-calling?

Smart people Adults don’t act/talk like that.
Neither does anyone claiming to follow the word of God.

So what’s left then?



Boonie, this is the best economy we've had in more than half a century. There is a very good reason why the Democrats are trying desperately to impeach Trump, and why they've been investigating him since November of 2016 after he won the election (even before inauguration). I hate to say it, but it's about political power. The Democrats don't really care about you, and they don't really want to fix things. Democrats seek continued power, so do most Republicans for that matter. Trump won for a reason.

The Democrats serve very little purpose to society when we have a 3.5% unemployment rate. This is the worst possible thing that could have ever happened to the Democrats.
IP: Logged
blackrams
Member
Posts: 28136
From: Hattiesburg, MS, USA
Registered: Feb 2003


Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2019 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsClick Here to Email blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post


This appears to be fairly accurate IMHO.

Rams
IP: Logged
Jake_Dragon
Member
Posts: 30687
From: Long Beach
Registered: Jan 2001


Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 390
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2019 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So lets take Trump out of the picture.

This is a sitting president. All parties have taken an oath to uphold our constitution, not interpret it and make new rules that allow you to twist your oath.

How is this not collusion?

 
quote
col·lu·sion
/kəˈlo͞oZHən/
Learn to pronounce
noun
secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.
IP: Logged
olejoedad
Member
Posts: 13483
From: Clarendon Twp., MI
Registered: May 2004


Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2019 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadClick Here to Email olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like a President who responds when attacked unfairly.
Dem Presidents had no problem with this, Repubs 'took higher ground' and didnt respond, choosing not to say anything.

DJT goes right back at his attackers - I have no problem with that.
No one in the media will defend him, they typically are the attackers, spewing more Lib Prog talking nonsense.
IP: Logged
randye
Member
Posts: 9874
From: New Port Richey, Florida
Registered: Mar 2006


Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 188
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2019 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageClick Here to Email randyeSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by olejoedad:

I like a President who responds when attacked unfairly.
Dem Presidents had no problem with this, Repubs 'took higher ground' and didnt respond, choosing not to say anything.

DJT goes right back at his attackers - I have no problem with that.
No one in the media will defend him, they typically are the attackers, spewing more Lib Prog talking nonsense.





https://townhall.com/column...3/he-fights-n2354580
IP: Logged
blackrams
Member
Posts: 28136
From: Hattiesburg, MS, USA
Registered: Feb 2003


Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2019 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsClick Here to Email blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

So lets take Trump out of the picture.

This is a sitting president. All parties have taken an oath to uphold our constitution, not interpret it and make new rules that allow you to twist your oath.

How is this not collusion?

[QUOTE]col·lu·sion
/kəˈlo͞oZHən/
Learn to pronounce
noun
secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.
[/QUOTE]

It would be extremely difficult, if not impossible to defend the Democrat leadership if they were charged with collusion. I as a registered Democrat am embarrassed.

Rams
IP: Logged
rinselberg
Member
Posts: 8393
From: Sunnyvale, CA (USA)
Registered: Mar 2010


Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2019 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageClick Here to Email rinselbergSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by olejoedad:
The Washington Post, New York Times, The Atlantic and MSNBC are always the sources I trust.....there is never any bias or agenda. Just top shelf, sterling journalism.....


NBC News should be in that list, and CNN, to a lesser degree. I do like me some Wolf Blitzer, from time to time.

I am thinking all the way back to the day after the 2016 election, when the Era of Trump truly began.

The larger and longer term effects and outcomes that are traceable to decisions by Trump and his officers and staffers, particularly, Trade Issues, the Economy, the Southern Border, the Affordable Care Act or "Obamacare"... I guess those are the things that come first to my mind, of that kind. And Climate Change. (Who could forget Climate Change?)

I dunno'. I'm with "Nancy" on all that, in the sense (her sense) that these are all issues for the 2020 election, and that's where they need to be addressed, and are best going to be addressed. Not one of these are Impeachment issues--there's no daylight between myself and the Speaker, on any of that.

Putting those other kinds of issues aside, and focusing only on what the Speaker and I both agree are "Impeachment" issues, I am very satisfied with the "coverage" that I have received from all of the media venues that are being singled out here, starting with the Washington Post.

Who was "out in front" here, on this very forum, about the likely and incipient downfall of Trump's first National Security Advisor, Michael Flynn?

Me.

Who was talking here, early on, in the very same way, about Grand Juries? Paul Manafort? The Russian Interference Campaign, which has been documented as 11 (I think) individual indictments of Russian GRU officers. (Mostly, a formality, but Mueller's main objective on that was to document.) The other indictments of Russia-linked organizations related to the Interference Campaign, such as Concord Management (which I think must still be on an ongoing case in the Federal Court system.) "Putin's Chef."

Me.

Ditto, for ... Roger Stone? Investigations of the Trump inaugural committee and their finances? (Ongoing, I believe.) Michael Cohen? Stormy Daniels? The unprecedented turnover of staff and Cabinet officers--the "revolving door of bodies" that differentiates the Trump administration from any of its predecessors? Seb Gorka? Omarosa Manigault? The earliest signs of instability, bubbling up from the SCIF-obscured depths of the National Security Council, even after H.R. McMaster came in to replace Michael Flynn?

Who again was talking about it here, before it became yesterday's news?

There are actual Trolls on this forum who have covered themselves in the misleading facade that goes "Yeah, yeah, the Mueller investigation. BFD. Nothing's going to come of it. Nothing has come of it. The President's not going to be impeached. Mueller's going to wrap it up and serve a Nothing Buger, and the President isn't going to be impeached. Jared Kushner won't be indicted. (True.) Ivanka Trump isn't going to be put in handcuffs and perp-walked. (True.) Like it (Mueller) Never Even Happened..?

I don't think so.

It's all part of one larger story. It may well be that "Ukraine-gate" is something that isn't directly connected with the various Mueller-related issues, and something that was going to happen anyway (although I think otherwise), but would it look the same, and be causing the same reactions, if it had not been preceded by the Mueller investigation? Not just by the Mueller investigation itself, but by the Looney Tunes way that Trump tried to deal with it?

I'm very satisfied with my "sources" at this point. My preferred media News and Opinion venues. They have been keeping me thoroughly entertained, and have not left me with any kind of feeling that I have been misled, or particularly misinformed. It's mostly the "dirty tricks" and "conspiracy" stuff that engages my attention. I don't have enough "skin in the game" to be all that concerned about any of what would seem to be the larger or more long-term issues, like the Economy (etc.) You have to be smarter to figure that stuff out.

"I'm a man of means, by no means ..." But for the first time in many years, I actually did dole out some (laughably) small campaign-related donations. I love me my "Trump coverage', but a second term? I don't want that kind of temptation, to be spending as much time as I have, engrossed in the ongoing chaos and spectacle of it. I get behind in processing my Snail Mail.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 12-07-2019).]

IP: Logged
cliffw
Member
Posts: 32690
From: Bandera, Texas, USA
Registered: Jun 2003


Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2019 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwClick Here to Email cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by Boondawg:
The only ones being trolled are the ones who see these kinds of behaviors from The President Of The United States as a good thing.

Those are the real sycophants.

Since when does a “stable genius” need to resort to childish name-calling?

Smart people Adults don’t act/talk like that.
Neither does anyone claiming to follow the word of God.

So what’s left then?


 
quote
Originally posted by Boondawg:
The only ones being trolled are the ones who see these kinds of behaviors from The President Of The United States as a good thing.


These kinds of behaviors ? The only behavior your quote referenced was trolling. It is a good thing. You have fished, no ? I am glad there is no limit on his catch.

 
quote
Originally posted by Tony Kania:
You contradict yourself immediately. No hesitation. You are the CONSTANT name caller here. Daily even.


Tony, try to keep up.
Yes, he contradicted himself. Then he claimed that he was not a stable genius. I am not smart enough to think he is a genius, I will give him stable. I also will say he has reached puberty, umm, come out of the closet. He used to always claim we didn't know where he stands, politically, only to run off to his own safe space self decided hiatus from the forum when he did not want to debate his views.

Boon Dude claims ...

 
quote
Originally posted by Boondawg:
Since when does a “stable genius” need to resort to childish name-calling?

Smart people Adults don’t act/talk like that.
Neither does anyone claiming to follow the word of God.


Boon Dude, championing the ideology of the cult which always claims "Racist" "Homophobic" "Islamaphobes". "Anti Immigrant" (illegal immigrants), "Sexist", " ... " I can't remember every name I have been called. Oh yeah, "Deplorable" "Irredeemable". The "Smelly people from Walmart", "White Supremacists". There are more 'labels' they will make up at will. I find it humorous they are now devouring their own. Black candidates wanna be's crying the Dumbocrat debate stage is not diverse enough because no blacks are on it. I get it. Black democratic voters are racist because they did not support black democratic candidates.

He also professes to preach to people who follow the words of God. After repeated quotes of saying religion is a farce.
Should I listen the Boon Dude lecture me about the word of God, or Mayor Pete ButtButtJudge preach to me (about illegal immigrants, and other things).
IP: Logged
Tony Kania
Member
Posts: 20545
From: The Inland Northwest
Registered: Dec 2008


Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 301
Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2019 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by cliffw:


.... I find it humorous they are now devouring their own. Black candidates wanna be's crying the Dumbocrat debate stage is not diverse enough because no blacks are on it. I get it. Black democratic voters are racist because they did not support black democratic candidates.
...



Congressman Green did mention last Wednesday that the impeachment before the impeachment "did not have enough BLACK expert witness's" against President Trump.

Still your President. Vote him out if you are angry about the current state of affairs. Do it with conviction and confidence. Just do it without being a drugged out stain on society. A few here cannot.
IP: Logged
olejoedad
Member
Posts: 13483
From: Clarendon Twp., MI
Registered: May 2004


Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2019 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadClick Here to Email olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by rinselberg:

NBC News should be in that list, and CNN, to a lesser degree. I do like me some Wolf Blitzer, from time to time.

I am thinking all the way back to the day after the 2016 election, when the Era of Trump truly began.

The larger and longer term effects and outcomes that are traceable to decisions by Trump and his officers and staffers, particularly, Trade Issues, the Economy, the Southern Border, the Affordable Care Act or "Obamacare"... I guess those are the things that come first to my mind, of that kind. And Climate Change. (Who could forget Climate Change?)

I dunno'. I'm with "Nancy" on all that, in the sense (her sense) that these are all issues for the 2020 election, and that's where they need to be addressed, and are best going to be addressed. Not one of these are Impeachment issues--there's no daylight between myself and the Speaker, on any of that.

Putting those other kinds of issues aside, and focusing only on what the Speaker and I both agree are "Impeachment" issues, I am very satisfied with the "coverage" that I have received from all of the media venues that are being singled out here, starting with the Washington Post.

Who was "out in front" here, on this very forum, about the likely and incipient downfall of Trump's first National Security Advisor, Michael Flynn?

Me.

Who was talking here, early on, in the very same way, about Grand Juries? Paul Manafort? The Russian Interference Campaign, which has been documented as 11 (I think) individual indictments of Russian GRU officers. (Mostly, a formality, but Mueller's main objective on that was to document.) The other indictments of Russia-linked organizations related to the Interference Campaign, such as Concord Management (which I think must still be on an ongoing case in the Federal Court system.) "Putin's Chef."

Me.

Ditto, for ... Roger Stone? Investigations of the Trump inaugural committee and their finances? (Ongoing, I believe.) Michael Cohen? Stormy Daniels? The unprecedented turnover of staff and Cabinet officers--the "revolving door of bodies" that differentiates the Trump administration from any of its predecessors? Seb Gorka? Omarosa Manigault? The earliest signs of instability, bubbling up from the SCIF-obscured depths of the National Security Council, even after H.R. McMaster came in to replace Michael Flynn?

Who again was talking about it here, before it became yesterday's news?

There are actual Trolls on this forum who have covered themselves in the misleading facade that goes "Yeah, yeah, the Mueller investigation. BFD. Nothing's going to come of it. Nothing has come of it. The President's not going to be impeached. Mueller's going to wrap it up and serve a Nothing Buger, and the President isn't going to be impeached. Jared Kushner won't be indicted. (True.) Ivanka Trump isn't going to be put in handcuffs and perp-walked. (True.) Like it (Mueller) Never Even Happened..?

I don't think so.

It's all part of one larger story. It may well be that "Ukraine-gate" is something that isn't directly connected with the various Mueller-related issues, and something that was going to happen anyway (although I think otherwise), but would it look the same, and be causing the same reactions, if it had not been preceded by the Mueller investigation? Not just by the Mueller investigation itself, but by the Looney Tunes way that Trump tried to deal with it?

I'm very satisfied with my "sources" at this point. My preferred media News and Opinion venues. They have been keeping me thoroughly entertained, and have not left me with any kind of feeling that I have been misled, or particularly misinformed. It's mostly the "dirty tricks" and "conspiracy" stuff that engages my attention. I don't have enough "skin in the game" to be all that concerned about any of what would seem to be the larger or more long-term issues, like the Economy (etc.) You have to be smarter to figure that stuff out.

"I'm a man of means, by no means ..." But for the first time in many years, I actually did dole out some (laughably) small campaign-related donations. I love me my "Trump coverage', but a second term? I don't want that kind of temptation, to be spending as much time as I have, engrossed in the ongoing chaos and spectacle of it. I get behind in processing my Snail Mail.



Anyone who has studied history and followed politics for a long time knows that the current batch of 'Democratic' politicians do not have the best interests of the people or the success of America in mind with their policies.
IP: Logged
Tony Kania
Member
Posts: 20545
From: The Inland Northwest
Registered: Dec 2008


Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 301
Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2019 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is why our problems exist. This guy has a show, yet still needs to stop proceedings? Ugh, just another that is not helping the situation.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/...trump-141500169.html
IP: Logged
rogergarrison
Member
Posts: 49551
From: A Western Caribbean Island/ Columbus, Ohio
Registered: Apr 99


Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 553
Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2019 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonClick Here to Email rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If Hillary was a republican, the lib democrates would have had her executed by now. Her antics far exceed anything Trump has done. She is/was one of the biggest traitors to the country since the revolutionary war. The economy under Trump is the best its EVER been, not just last 50 years. The libs condemn Trump with no regards to his constitutional rights. They threw out the window the phrase 'innocent till proven quilty" completely. No the accused may not face his accusers, or even confront any real evidence of anything. The just keep making up more stuff to cover the crap they made up the week before. The only real crime I see at all with the Ukraine kangaroo court is Biden and Hunter worked an illegal back room deal that Trump tried to expose. The only thing the democrats do about it is keep on deflecting to whether Trump may have taken an illegal dump in the White House toilet. Cant find anything to actually prove something, just drag it out for a year or two and if no ones buying it, start over with something new you can make up. What they should be doing is trying to back up their candidates to try and beat Trump in the fall. They cant just do that, so their loser choices are all going to tank and Trump gets another 4 years in. They just cant get it all this crap is alienating the public so bad, its going to be impossible for them to win 2020 election with the idiots they have in the running.
IP: Logged
Jake_Dragon
Member
Posts: 30687
From: Long Beach
Registered: Jan 2001


Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 390
Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2019 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by blackrams:

It would be extremely difficult, if not impossible to defend the Democrat leadership if they were charged with collusion. I as a registered Democrat am embarrassed.

Rams


Its a **** show and we are paying to watch and powerless to walk out.
They will spend more money on this that if they would have just worked with him.
Its never been about right or wrong only getting him out and or keeping him from winning another election.

If they can do this what do you think they will stop at when it comes to your rights?
IP: Logged
williegoat
Member
Posts: 12513
From: Glendale, AZ
Registered: Mar 2009


Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2019 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageClick Here to Email williegoatSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:


Its a **** show and we are paying to watch and powerless to walk out.
They will spend more money on this that if they would have just worked with him.
Its never been about right or wrong only getting him out and or keeping him from winning another election.

If they can do this what do you think they will stop at when it comes to your rights?

If they are going to screw us anyway, the least we deserve is dinner and a show.
The show was entertaining, but the dinner was not from the best part of the cow.
IP: Logged
randye
Member
Posts: 9874
From: New Port Richey, Florida
Registered: Mar 2006


Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 188
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2019 02:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageClick Here to Email randyeSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How many Republican Presidents have the Democrats tried to impeach since Nixon?

How about ALL of them.


On March 6, 1987 Rep. Henry B. Gonzalez, Democrat of Texas, introduced articles of impeachment against President Ronald Reagan regarding the Iran Contra affair, leading to the joint hearings that dominated the summer. A special prosecutor was appointed

On January 16, 1991, Congressman Henry B. Gonzalez introduced H. Res. 34, to impeach President George H. W. Bush for starting the Gulf War. The resolution was referred to the Judiciary Committee, where it died. Gonzalez tried again with H. Res. 86 on February 21. Both bills were referred to the Subcommittee on Economic and Commercial Law March 18, 1992, where the efforts also died.

During the presidency of George W. Bush, several Democrat politicians sought to either investigate Bush for possibly impeachable offenses, or to bring actual impeachment charges on the floor of the United States House of Representatives Judiciary Committee. The most significant of these efforts occurred on June 10, 2008, when Congressman Dennis Kucinich, along with co-sponsor Robert Wexler, introduced 35 articles of impeachment against Bush to the U.S. House of Representatives. The House voted 251 to 166 to refer the impeachment resolution to the Judiciary Committee on June 11, where no further action was taken on it."

Shampeachment is now a standard Leftist tool for over 30 years.

Does anyone with a brain think the Republicans are going to remove Trump from office?

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 12-10-2019).]

IP: Logged
blackrams
Member
Posts: 28136
From: Hattiesburg, MS, USA
Registered: Feb 2003


Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2019 06:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsClick Here to Email blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by randye:

How many Republican Presidents have the Democrats tried to impeach since Nixon?

How about ALL of them.


On March 6, 1987 Rep. Henry B. Gonzalez, Democrat of Texas, introduced articles of impeachment against President Ronald Reagan regarding the Iran Contra affair, leading to the joint hearings that dominated the summer. A special prosecutor was appointed

On January 16, 1991, Congressman Henry B. Gonzalez introduced H. Res. 34, to impeach President George H. W. Bush for starting the Gulf War. The resolution was referred to the Judiciary Committee, where it died. Gonzalez tried again with H. Res. 86 on February 21. Both bills were referred to the Subcommittee on Economic and Commercial Law March 18, 1992, where the efforts also died.

During the presidency of George W. Bush, several Democrat politicians sought to either investigate Bush for possibly impeachable offenses, or to bring actual impeachment charges on the floor of the United States House of Representatives Judiciary Committee. The most significant of these efforts occurred on June 10, 2008, when Congressman Dennis Kucinich, along with co-sponsor Robert Wexler, introduced 35 articles of impeachment against Bush to the U.S. House of Representatives. The House voted 251 to 166 to refer the impeachment resolution to the Judiciary Committee on June 11, where no further action was taken on it."

Shampeachment is now a standard Leftist tool for over 30 years.

Does anyone with a brain think the Republicans are going to remove Trump from office?



I wasn't aware or at least don't remember these attempts. While admittedly embarrassed by the Dem's leadership, I see no other way to change things other than from within. I sincerely apologize to all Libertarians, Independents and Republicans for my chosen party's lack of integrity, lack of dedication to the Constitution and unwillingness to govern as they were elected to do.

Rams
IP: Logged
rogergarrison
Member
Posts: 49551
From: A Western Caribbean Island/ Columbus, Ohio
Registered: Apr 99


Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 553
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2019 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonClick Here to Email rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
" Does anyone with a brain think the Republicans are going to remove Trump from office? "

To me, thats a near impossibity. Senate is controlled by Republicans where any actual trial would take place. The judges for that are the Republican Supreme Court. Neither will throw out a President/defendant from their own party on the flimsy BS they have. Ill say again just for the hell of it, Trump WILL be re elected despite all the sideshow fantasies from democrats... and the next 4 years will just be more and more BS from them and NOT doing the jobs theyre being paid for by taxpayers.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 12-10-2019).]

IP: Logged
Tony Kania
Member
Posts: 20545
From: The Inland Northwest
Registered: Dec 2008


Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 301
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2019 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There was a time in history when you conquered an opponent. You absolutely decimated them. Scorched Earth and all.

Edit:

Or, or feel free to be a follower of this mantra. Tasty mantra.

Hint: Key witness esteemed reveled qualified important

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=CD7Wi_1575951055

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 12-10-2019).]

IP: Logged
Old Lar
Member
Posts: 13744
From: Palm Bay, Florida
Registered: Nov 1999


Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2019 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Trump TV hearings were a farce, and I found other stuff to watch on TV. I did watch the Nixon hearings and found them interesting. But that was a long time ago and Nixon was a crook.
IP: Logged
cliffw
Member
Posts: 32690
From: Bandera, Texas, USA
Registered: Jun 2003


Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2019 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwClick Here to Email cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't know why I am amazed, considering the source Party, but I am.

On Saturday, the House Judiciary Committee released an impeachment report which argued that President Trump could be impeached for his "motives" even if his conduct was "legally permissible."
The report says: “The question is not whether the President’s conduct could have resulted from permissible motives. It is whether the President’s real reasons, the ones in his mind at the time, were legitimate.


Now, two Articles Of Impeachment have been leveled at President Trump to be taken up for a Floor vote of the US House of Representatives.

#1 Abuse of Power
#2 Obstruction of Congress


What happened, ? It's hard to keep up. First it was Inviting a Foreign Power To Interfere in US Elections. Charges started to add up. Let's see, . There was Obstruction of Justice, Conspiracy (I guess collusion got stale). Quid Pro Quo got changed to Extortion, shortly, to be replaced by poll tested Bribery (which is in the Constitution revolving impeachment).

Originally posted by cliffw, 10/09/2020 :
I say he will be impeached in the House. I think he might not be.


Ok, abuse of power.
I will provide proof positive.
Click to show

Obstruction of Congress.
In this morning's statement by Naddsler, he mentioned that they need to let the President know one is above the law. Click to show

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 12-10-2019).]

IP: Logged
cliffw
Member
Posts: 32690
From: Bandera, Texas, USA
Registered: Jun 2003


Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2019 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwClick Here to Email cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by Tony Kania:
Hint: Key witness esteemed reveled qualified important


The Dumbocrats Constitutional "expert" impeachment witness, Stanford law professor Pamela Kaelen ?


IP: Logged
olejoedad
Member
Posts: 13483
From: Clarendon Twp., MI
Registered: May 2004


Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2019 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadClick Here to Email olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone watching or listening to the mark-up hearings today?
IP: Logged
rinselberg
Member
Posts: 8393
From: Sunnyvale, CA (USA)
Registered: Mar 2010


Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2019 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageClick Here to Email rinselbergSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No, but I've been updating an old show tune from a Broadway musical.
 
quote
Do you deign to explain what happened in Ukraine?


OK, I gotta see this

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 12-12-2019).]

IP: Logged
blackrams
Member
Posts: 28136
From: Hattiesburg, MS, USA
Registered: Feb 2003


Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2019 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsClick Here to Email blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by olejoedad:

Anyone watching or listening to the mark-up hearings today?


Honestly, I had other things to do. Not that I don't have an interest but, I've seen enough to be embarrassed by the Democrat leadership. The Dems are simply attempting to conduct a lynching, without proof of guilt. They don't like him. Well, neither do I.
What happened to innocent until proven guilty. While I'll not be changing my affiliation with the party, I do hope to help it change from within.

Rams
IP: Logged
Boondawg
Member
Posts: 37290
From: Displaced Alaskan
Registered: Jun 2003


Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2019 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgClick Here to Email BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is absolutely hilarious how many of you had 20/20 vision when it came to silly Obama stuff like birth certificates and college transcripts, but have now miraculously gone blind to the larger-then-life billboard of an obvious con mans promise of transparency while fighting tooth-and-nail to prohibit YOU, his supporters, from seeing his tax returns.

I have yet to hear anything from a single one of you about how much more golf Trump has played in half the time, a single mention of the use of teleprompters, his blatant and continual lying and shady backdoor dealings, or a single thing he has said or did that didn’t seem to stand up to the same kind of righteous standards you set forth for Obama.

I wonder why that is?

Don’t believe you’ve been duped?

You actually believed his doctor (who later admitted Trump wrote his own health evaluation) when he said Donald Trump is the most physically-fit person to ever take office!

And you’re not the least bit ashamed that you knew full well with your own eyes that that was quite obviously a complete load of bullshit?

Amazing.
How does your soul not leap from your body by the lies you are willing to tell yourself and believe?

And for what?

If you believe in God, The Bible, and it’s teachings, you should be ashamed defending this man.

If you believe in truth, justice, honor, and the founding principles of this country, you should be outraged.

But I predict what you will be is hypocrites.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 12-12-2019).]

IP: Logged
Tony Kania
Member
Posts: 20545
From: The Inland Northwest
Registered: Dec 2008


Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 301
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2019 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by Boondawg:

It is absolutely hilarious how many of you had 20/20 vision when it came to silly Obama stuff like birth certificates and college transcripts, but have now miraculously gone blind to the larger-then-life billboard of an obvious con mans promise of transparency while fighting tooth-and-nail to prohibit YOU, his supporters, from seeing his tax returns.



I have never asked for our President's tax returns. And no, you cannot see mine.


 
quote
I have yet to hear anything from a single one of you about how much more golf Trump has played in half the time, a single mention of the use of teleprompters, his blatant and continual lying and shady backdoor dealings, or a single thing he has said or did that didn’t seem to stand up to the same kind of righteous standards you set forth for Obama.

I wonder why that is?



Because America is doing much better off than under the Obama administration. Period. Data to back it up has been presented.


 
quote
Don’t believe you’ve been duped?



Provide proof. I can be wrong.


 
quote
You actually believed his doctor (who later admitted Trump wrote his own health evaluation) when he said Donald Trump is the most physically-fit person to ever take office!

And you’re not the least bit ashamed that you knew full well with your own eyes that that was quite obviously a complete load of bullshit?



You watch a lot of MSNBC, dontcha now?


 
quote
Amazing.


Have you been peeking in my windows at night. My Wife says the same thing when I walk int the room. Coincidence, I dare not think so?


 
quote
How does your soul not leap from your body by the lies you are willing to tell yourself and believe?



Please provide that proof you have been asked to acquire.


 
quote
And for what?

If you believe in God, The Bible, and it’s teachings, you should be ashamed defending this man.

If you believe in truth, justice, honor, and the founding principles of this country, you should be outraged.



I am outraged that you are, as an 8th grade dropout, attempting to teach those that are just a bit brighter than you. I am outraged that liberals, like you, are destroying the fabric of America. Again, just where on this Trumpy Bear did the Orange Man hurt you?


 
quote
But I predict what you will be is hypocrites.


You should not call people names, said Donald Eugene Keech every day. Hypocrite much Bro?

Keep at it with the feelings. I have never asked you to change your worthless thought. I implore you to present facts, or continue to slander members here, and our Commander in Chief. "There was an accident in the ladies bathroom. Boondawg, could you step away from the shoe counter and grab your mop bucket. You may need gloves.
IP: Logged
blackrams
Member
Posts: 28136
From: Hattiesburg, MS, USA
Registered: Feb 2003


Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2019 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsClick Here to Email blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by Boondawg:

But I predict what you will be is hypocrites.



Guess what, I was never a Candidate Trump fan but the only other choice was a Clinton. There was no way that was going to happen. Didn't think much of DJT predecessor either but, my values hold consistent, they are conservative. You can color the issues however you wish, doesn't matter to me. Call it what you want. Not pleading guilty to your charges but, based on your other postings, you most likely consider me and many others guilty without a fair trial. Shrug..

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 12-12-2019).]

IP: Logged
Rickady88GT
Member
Posts: 8943
From: Central CA
Registered: Dec 2002


Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 192
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2019 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTClick Here to Email Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
After going from 3 Presidential impeachments in our history, we will now see 3 per term. The standards for impeachment are so low, shallow and vague that literally any President can now be impeached by political rivals as long as they are in control of the House.
IP: Logged
Tony Kania
Member
Posts: 20545
From: The Inland Northwest
Registered: Dec 2008


Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 301
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2019 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I trust in our President. President Donald J. Trump is exactly what WE needed. Thank you.

Edit: I would also like to thank Donald E. Keech, Partick (and his other forum screen names), Eric Fallon, and all the other wonderful members here that constantly suck on the tip of my dick. Thanks for the negs! Meaningless negs from fellow members. Feel free to ask me anything, or continue with the slander? Either way ~ Tony Kania

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 12-13-2019).]

IP: Logged
Tony Kania
Member
Posts: 20545
From: The Inland Northwest
Registered: Dec 2008


Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 301
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2019 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nobody on the left that attends this forum will watch this. Only gripe about what they have been told. Intellectual weakness?

IP: Logged
cliffw
Member
Posts: 32690
From: Bandera, Texas, USA
Registered: Jun 2003


Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2019 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwClick Here to Email cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by olejoedad:
Anyone watching or listening to the mark-up hearings today?


I couldn't. I did record most all of it and have seen too much (so far) because this is history. I will have to say I was highly impressed by the by the arguments on both sides of the isle.

Also, to Boomdawg's horror, CONFLICT.

 
quote
Originally posted by blackrams:
... I've seen enough to be embarrassed by the Democrat leadership. The Dems are simply attempting to conduct a lynching, without proof of guilt. They don't like him. Well, neither do I.

While I'll not be changing my affiliation with the party, I do hope to help it change from within.


Blackrams, I guess I owe you an apology about my flippant use of the terms "Dumbs" and "dumbs". As far as Democratic change, it has, and will. The Democrats today would probably impeach John F Kennedy. The President who said "ask not what kind of phone can your country give to you ... "

The Progressives from the 1920's ended up decimated, pretty much disappeared, yet the ideology has persisted. History will repeat itself. I might easily still be registered Democratic but the beliefs of the party leaders strayed too far. The electorate keeps on voting for free stuff. Their logic evolves from emotions.

IP: Logged
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay



Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock