Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  The Trump Impeachment Proceedings (Page 13)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The Trump Impeachment Proceedings by blackrams
Started on: 11-13-2019 02:37 PM
Replies: 483 (8580 views)
Last post by: MadMark on 02-09-2020 09:18 PM
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2020 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Democrat heads explode as Vindiman and Sondland are reassigned/recalled.

Impeachment proceedings will start Monday.........(sarcasm)
IP: Logged
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2020 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The impeachment fiasco is blowing up in their faces. And it will probably cost them dearly, in the next election cycle.

I'm not one for schadenfreude, but I would like to see Nancy Pelosi ousted.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2020 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

The impeachment fiasco is blowing up in their faces. And it will probably cost them dearly, in the next election cycle.

I'm not one for schadenfreude, but I would like to see Nancy Pelosi ousted.

You, I and every Conservative in this country. Unfortunately, her district is made up of Liberals, Progressives and Communist. Who else would support such a wicked, evil, lying and dis-honest person.

BTW, her son also got one of those foreign, high paying jobs. I wonder how that happened.

Rams

MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2020 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

You, I and every Conservative in this country. Unfortunately, her district is made up of Liberals, Progressives and Communist. Who else would support such a wicked, evil, lying and dis-honest person.

BTW, her son also got one of those foreign, high paying jobs. I wonder how that happened.

Rams

Ooooops. You forgot the homeless. The ones that shite in the street. Making San Fran totally uninhabitable anymore.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock