Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  The Trump Impeachment Proceedings (Page 12)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The Trump Impeachment Proceedings by blackrams
Started on: 11-13-2019 02:37 PM
Replies: 483 (8580 views)
Last post by: MadMark on 02-09-2020 09:18 PM
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2020 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

Didn't Hunter change employers and now works in China? In another highly payed position that he is unqualified to do?

Both Ukraine and China at approx. the same time, but Burisma / Ukraine started about 1 year before his Rosemont - Seneca / Bohai Harvest deal in China.

BOTH of the deals began while his daddy, Creepy Joe, was Vice President.

IP: Logged
Rickady88GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2020 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Both Ukraine and China at approx. the same time, but Burisma / Ukraine started about 1 year before his Rosemont - Seneca / Bohai Harvest deal in China.

BOTH of the deals began while his daddy, Creepy Joe, was Vice President.

So is he currently employed, or is he "between jobs"?
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2020 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fine Hunter Biden got some skank pregnant and is hiding income and assets, trying to avoid child support. Probably working under the table.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post02-02-2020 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Fine Hunter Biden got some skank pregnant and is hiding income and assets, trying to avoid child support. Probably working under the table.

This.

I read that the judge has ordered him to stop the dragging on through the courts. He is expected to settle with the stripper on their son. The son that he claimed was not his, up until the blood tests rang true. Only then did we hear of this. The son of a possible President.

Biden will go down for this. His son's indiscretions will get him hung. I will applaud.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2020 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
His son's indiscretions will get him hung. I will applaud.

Tee hee. I remember now. Quid Pro Joe about a month back was asked how he felt about his newest grandson. I forget his reaction / reply but you could see the question sting hard.
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post02-03-2020 01:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-04-2020 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am hearing that Professor Dumbledore has made his presence felt at the shampeachments.

Harry Potter folks.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2020 04:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I was wondering if Trump was going to mention the impeachment in the SOTU address. He did mention winning despite no help from Dumbocrats.

I loved it when Nancy Botox tore up his speech at the end of her President's address.

This is 2020 folks. Voting is not all you can do to ensure a Republican House of Representatives. We need to keep the Senate and increase seats.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2020 05:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I was wondering if Trump was going to mention the impeachment in the SOTU address. He did mention winning despite no help from Dumbocrats.

I loved it when Nancy Botox tore up his speech at the end of her President's address.

This is 2020 folks. Voting is not all you can do to ensure a Republican House of Representatives. We need to keep the Senate and increase seats.

Due to forecasted storms, I had other priorities that needed to be addressed and completely forgot about the SOTU. What did I miss?

I'm sure President Trump touted the economy and several other successes, what else?
I previously predicted Speaker Pelosi would find some way to be disrespectful. Not much of a surprise she did something on camera.

Rams
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2020 06:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:
What did I miss?

I guess it deserves it's own thread. I am not yet at 70% but I will start one.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2020 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just a side note, because I want to keep things civil: remember that she is Catholic and harbors no hate for Trump
I also got a laugh out of her raw unprofessional tantrum. But I did not see her introduce Trump. I heard it was also a spectacle of unprofessionalism and expressed hate of Trump.
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2020 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It will likely come as a surprise to no one that miserable Mitt has just announced that he will vote to convict our President of imaginary crimes.
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2020 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

It will likely come as a surprise to no one that miserable Mitt has just announced that he will vote to convict our President of imaginary crimes.

... Yep.

[This message has been edited by Fats (edited 02-05-2020).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2020 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Is he afraid of losing his seat to a dem?
I for one am surprised. To want want additional witnesses is not a bad thing, but to go this far is inexcusable and irresponsible.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2020 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Acquitted on both counts, down party lines except for Romney on one count, abuse of power.

Romney and Sinema are both exactly who we knew they were.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 02-05-2020).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2020 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thankfully, it's over.

Unless something comes up, I hope this thread and drama is over.

Rams
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2020 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thankfully, it's over.

Unless something comes up, I hope this thread and drama is over.

Rams

You know they already have the next bucket of mud in the pipeline.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2020 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You know they already have the next bucket of mud in the pipeline.

No Doubt.

Rams
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2020 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Acquitted on both counts, down party lines except for Romney on one count, abuse of power.

Romney is the ONLY Senator in U.S. history to vote against his own party in an impeachment trial.

Who said the "Choke Artist" couldn't hold a grudge from 2016?

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 02-05-2020).]

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2020 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WTF did Pelosi expect was going to happen? DURRRHHH...
MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2020 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Romney is the ONLY Senator in U.S. history to vote against his own party in an impeachment trial.

Who said the "Choke Artist" couldn't hold a grudge from 2016?

I have never ever donated money to a campaign before, but if someone primary's Romney in 4 years I will make sure I donate to them. What a fricking loser Romney is!
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2020 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

Just a side note, because I want to keep things civil: remember that she is Catholic and harbors no hate for Trump
I also got a laugh out of her raw unprofessional tantrum. But I did not see her introduce Trump. I heard it was also a spectacle of unprofessionalism and expressed hate of Trump.

I describe myself as a "recovering catholic", and I'll state that, IMHO, the fact that she's Catholic has no bearing on her hate for Trump.
I, OTOH, wouldn't feel too bad if she were to die painfully in a fire.

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2020 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

IMHO, the fact that she's Catholic has no bearing on her hate for Trump.

This is true, I was mocking her. She had scolded a person for insinuating that she hates Trump. Her response basically said that she is a faithful Catholic and as such harbors no hate for anyone. She then said in a pointed tone that the use of the word "hate" should not be associated with her name.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2020 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Much was made of "If Trump is innocent, why is his legal team not in favor of calling witnesses to prove his innocence?"

"Some" people either forget, or don't know, that an accused is already presumed innocent according to our US Constitution. A defendant has no reason or need to present evidence or call even a single witness. The House did the evidence gathering during their part of the impeachment hearings..in the house. The charges and prosecution evidence was compiled and presented to the Senate in the trial phase. That big stack of documents Pelosi made such a media scene carrying into the Senate chambers was the evidence the house had gathered as Articles of Impeachment. It was those documents upon which the Senate (by Constitutional mandate) was to make their decision. There was no need for any witnesses to be called by either side in the Senate trial, and Chief Justice Roberts, who knows the constitution inside & out, ruled correctly in that aspect.
This is not unusual.

About 2005, I was a juror on a district court trial in West Texas. The prosecution, for 5 days straight paraded witness after witness before the court. At the end of the 5th day, the prosecution rested it's case. We (the jury) was instructed to retire to the jury room and when we returned, we found attorneys filing papers and the judge announced that in his opinion, the prosecution had not proven it's case suffeicently enough for the defendant to have to defend himself. Just like that...the trial was over. The defendant walked out, as innocent as the day he walked into court...just as the constitution says he was presumed to be.
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2020 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's kinda sad that basic concepts such as "innocent until proven guilty" are being forgotten.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2020 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MadMark:

I have never ever donated money to a campaign before, but if someone primary's Romney in 4 years I will make sure I donate to them. What a fricking loser Romney is!

"Pierre Delecto" is in very deep political trouble now.
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2020 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I hope so, but I fear the voters have memories shorter than... Their hair.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2020 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

well, he's good till 2024 I suppose.after that even tho Utah is a deep red state, trouble appears to be on the horizon. Utah will either have to find a true conservative to run against him,or risk losing a senate seat to a democrat.

MadMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2020 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

It's kinda sad that basic concepts such as "innocent until proven guilty" are being forgotten.

Oh how true that statement is.

Professor Alan Dershowitz has written a book: "Guilt by accusation: Proving innocence in the age of BDS"
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2020 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Been thinking about what the Impeachment Proceedings accomplished?

My perspective is two things resulted.

Both sides of the aisle doubled down and solidified their base.
Biden is the ultimate loser. I have no doubt he would have won the Iowa Caucus had his withholding money to get the prosecutor of his son's company fired not been brought to the forefront.

Of course, this throws the whole Dem election process into turmoil. The Democrats really need to get some real leadership if they ever hope to recover from this. My advice would be to find a different Speaker of the House. Even though some Dems advocated for Impeachment from Day 1 of Trump's administration, Speaker Pelosi knew they would never get the votes. She also promised such a move would not be a partisan push. It's beyond me on why her district keeps electing her and the fact that she elicited enough support to win back Speaker of the House the last time tells me she made some deals to get those votes.

Rams
MadMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2020 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Biden is the ultimate loser. I have no doubt he would have won the Iowa Caucus had his withholding money to get the prosecutor of his son's company fired not been brought to the forefront.

Of course, this throws the whole Dem election process into turmoil. The Democrats really need to get some real leadership if they ever hope to recover from this. My advice would be to find a different Speaker of the House. Even though some Dems advocated for Impeachment from Day 1 of Trump's administration, Speaker Pelosi knew they would never get the votes. She also promised such a move would not be a partisan push. It's beyond me on why her district keeps electing her and the fact that she elicited enough support to win back Speaker of the House the last time tells me she made some deals to get those votes.

Rams

Oh, I cannot wait to see who will get elected to be minority leader in the House after the elections this year. Pelosi will definitely not win. But, maybe AOC will. That will surely help the Democratic Party. Not!
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-06-2020 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When is enough enough?

Basically a liberal mad about President Trump. I would roll my eyes, but I just stare and take one step forward...

How many leftist leaders have called for their constitutes to approach Republicans?

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=aaIbs_1580992164

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 02-06-2020).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2020 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rams

There is also a 3rd "accomplishment" Don.

The Dimwits handed the reelection campaign of President Trump an entire train-load of priceless TV and print ads, clearly demonstrating the ugly depths of who and what they really are.

I've said it many times before on this forum, but it bears repeating again. Leftists are ruled by their emotions and accordingly have little to no resistance to their impulses. Additionally, their emotions make them like children, who "live in the moment" and have little regard for the past and even less for potential future consequences.

One of the very best ways to defeat them is to simply allow them to be themselves, or even on occasion actually goad them into being themselves, and provide them with every possible opportunity to make the rhetorical rope with which to hang themselves. From Mueller / Russia to Shampeachment, they have made a LOT of rope in the past 3 years and I'm 100% sure they aren't done yet.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 02-06-2020).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2020 06:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Impeached forever ?

The Repugs are saying that if they take back the House, that seeing that the President was not convicted, that they can file to quash the Articles of Impeachment.

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2020 07:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
<wrong thread>

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 02-07-2020).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-07-2020 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Impeached forever ?

The Repugs are saying that if they take back the House, that seeing that the President was not convicted, that they can file to quash the Articles of Impeachment.

Forever is a mighty short time if you are a democrat.
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2020 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

IMO, the impeachment only served to further polarize American politics. If it continues, the polarization will eventually become so extreme that the general public will tire of it, and will pick a single party... permanently. The USA will become a single-party state. And on that day, our Republic will die.
MadMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2020 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The pendulum of life continues to swing. Right now it is going one way, maybe you see it as to the right. But, it always has a long long history of slowing and reversing. Just think where this country was when Newt won the house. How many decades had it been in the hands of the Democrats? Now it has swung back and forth for a while and maybe just maybe it will swing further to the right for a while. And Maybe it has already made its furthest swing to the right for a while. All we can do is to watch and to push for the agenda that we believe will help the most people.

I do think the Democrats have way overplayed their hand this time and will lose in November. I think it will be an old fashion spanking. President Trump will win easily. The senate will remain in the hands of the Republicans. And the House will go Republican again. And Pelosi will be the first Speaker of the House to have lost that position twice.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2020 05:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So much fantastic WINNING and you probably thought that we were done for this week....

NOPE Not done yet kids!

President Trump was handed yet ANOTHER BIG WIN late Friday (2/7/2020)

The case was brought in 2017 by more than 200 Democratic senators and House members....

https://thehill.com/regulat...er-emoluments-claims

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 02-08-2020).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2020 05:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13768 posts
Member since Mar 2006

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 02-08-2020).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock