Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  The Trump Impeachment Proceedings (Page 11)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The Trump Impeachment Proceedings by blackrams
Started on: 11-13-2019 02:37 PM
Replies: 483 (8586 views)
Last post by: MadMark on 02-09-2020 09:18 PM
Rickady88GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2020 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW Mr Collins is ruthless. GREAT job.
IP: Logged
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2020 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did any body learn anything new today?
Only if you haven't been paying attention.

Rams
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2020 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Did any body learn anything new today?
Only if you haven't been paying attention.

Rams

I have watched several YouTube videos from the questioning. I have to admit that it was interesting. Certainly not as boring as I thought it would be. Turns out Adam did not show up, presumably because he did not want to have to answer questions?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2020 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No mater how compelling the Republican team is, I don't hold out any hope of anyone changing his mind. I think everyone already knows the truth, but the Democrats have a lot to loose.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2020 04:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

No mater how compelling the Republican team is, I don't hold out any hope of anyone changing his mind. I think everyone already knows the truth, but the Democrats have a lot to loose.

Yep, hopefully the leadership of the House of Representatives and several Senate seats. Hypocrisy seems to be in abundance.
Anyone else notice how AOC and her "Squad" have been not so much in the news lately. Yeah, I know she's supposed to be out campaigning for Sanders now. Sanders will hopefully live to regret letting her do that.

Rams

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-30-2020 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Am I missing something here, but does it not seem as if the democrats are constantly holding "news conferences" to sell the American People on their impeachment? Still watching Schummer. And, during these "news conferences", there is always the fear and loathing to appeal to the sheep? They begin with a bit of comedy, then into the dire consequences. DIRE CONSEQUENCES!

Edit: They speak to us like they are reading to a group of 1st graders. Listen to a teacher, then listen to our leaders of the left speak at us.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 01-30-2020).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2020 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The only thing the Dems have left is to cast aspersions on the Senate trial, trying to influence the voters that it wasnt really valid because ......(I will leave this blank, as the story will change as time passes).
Bernie is catching and passing Biden as far as popularity.....
Their ship is sinking.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2020 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

The only thing the Dems have left is to cast aspersions on the Senate trial, trying to influence the voters that it wasnt really valid because ......(I will leave this blank, as the story will change as time passes).
Bernie is catching and passing Biden as far as popularity.....
Their ship is sinking.

Don't sell them short, I'm sure they'll come up with other ideas (whether true or not) to make accusations.

Rams
MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2020 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Don't sell them short, I'm sure they'll come up with other ideas (whether true or not) to make accusations.

Rams

Now we have some dingbat woman claiming Trump raped her. She wants his DNA. Another sort of "October" surprise. The Dems in an all out attempt to get him out of office at any cost. How low can they go?
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2020 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MadMark:

Now we have some dingbat woman claiming Trump raped her. She wants his DNA. Another sort of "October" surprise. The Dems in an all out attempt to get him out of office at any cost. How low can they go?

Ambassador Bolton is / was their "Christine Blasey Ford".

True to the pattern they set with the Justice Kavanaugh hearing, this woman is their new "Julie Swetnick"

Leftists. They're predictable.
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post01-31-2020 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 01-31-2020).]

PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2020 01:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I know it doesn't get a lot of attention, but I have been posting a steady stream of documents and articles in this thread: And so, it begins.

Even though the general public is completely unaware, the Democratic leadership is in panic. They know that if they don't regain power, their day of reckoning will come.

Willie, I'm sorry. For the past 12 years, all I've seen from people like Sean Hannity, all the talking heads, and all Republican supporters, is that "so and so" is going to see justice. In the past 12 years, I have yet to see a single individual, not a single individual that has faced public scrutiny on the Democrat side, actually see a single day of justice. Even Louis Lerner, who was proven guilty to have conspired and participated... to the point where even the IRS and DOJ were required to pay damages to these organizations. Louis didn't see a single day in jail. Not a single Democrat has seen a single day in jail. To that point, I've seen numerous Republicans, or Republican-leaning individuals serve jail time, and have their lives destroyed for things that in most cases aren't illegal, and that all the Democrats are guilty of.

I don't really have any point in writing this, because it's not like I'm suddenly going to vote Democrat, or renounce my citizenship. But I'm being a realist here. Like Fats said... Republicans / Conservatives / most Moderates, and even right-leaning Democrats all are the rule-followers. The Democrats exist on a completely different mindset and concept where by success and winning comes "at any cost" and "by any means."

Again, I've long given up voting for Democrats, and for the past couple of elections, I vote straight-ticket Republican now, and will continue to do so. But I'm just being honest about this. Nothing... I mean absolutely nothing will come of this. Bill Barr seems like a great guy, but not a single thing will happen. Every Democrat will get away with everything, as they always do.

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Oh, it just kind of "popped" into my head, about the Mueller investigation.

Rinse... I can't read this stuff. I'm sorry... I'm trying not to be a jerk, I mean this. But it's truly not me... it's you. I've published many articles in magazines. I've written hundreds of college papers, each one over 50-pages, some over 200. Part of my job is to write reports for a living, and I've never seen anything like what you do here.

Every post you make is like you are philosophizing to everyone, and no one at the same time. Again, I'm not trying to be a jerk, but it's like I'm at a children's ballet, and a crazy man just ran on stage high and out of his mind, and then starts talking about something. You completely lack the ability to engage people, because I don't think you're even really talking to anyone.

You're not a dumb guy, you have excellent vernacular, and are competent in your words. But you absolutely lack engagement. Again, I really feel like I'm being an ******* here, but if I was exhibiting your ethereal / cloud-like communication skills, I'd really want someone to tell me.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2020 01:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
Rinse ... I can't read this stuff ...

It did NOT just "pop" into my head, about the Mueller investigation.

That was meant to signal my distaste for a message that came earlier in this discussion, and my disgust at the thought of the individual behind it.

It may not be worth anyone's effort, but it wouldn't be hard to find that other message. Just go back to the top of page 10, and search down the page until you encounter the first instance of the word (text string) "Mueller" ... it's easy for me with the Safari browser's Find function.

I just made some statements that could be more in line with 82-T/A's general expectations of statements, putting political leanings aside. One has already received a kind of seal of approval for being "well considered" and "reasonably succinct." That starts over here... oh, I see that "82" just now went there, himself.

"Take the most direct route ..."
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...ML/124619-2.html#p49

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 01-31-2020).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2020 02:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

It did NOT just "pop" into my head, about the Mueller investigation.

That was meant to signal my distaste for a message that came earlier in this discussion, and my disgust at the thought of the individual behind it.

It may not be worth anyone's effort, but it wouldn't be hard to find that other message. Just go back to the top of page 10, and search down the page until you encounter the first instance of the word (text string) "Mueller" ... it's easy for me with the Safari browser's Find function.

I just made some statements that could be more in line with 82-T/A's general expectations of statements, putting political leanings aside. One has already received a kind of seal of approval for being "well considered" and "reasonably succinct." That starts over here... oh, I see that "82" just now went there, himself.

"Take the most direct route ..."
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...ML/124619-2.html#p49

Again, it doesn't really feel like I am actually having a conversation with you. It feels like I'm merely a source of additional sensory input for you, and you're presenting real-time on stage to some imaginary audience.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2020 04:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Again, it doesn't really feel like I am actually having a conversation with you. It feels like I'm merely a source of additional sensory input for you, and you're presenting real-time on stage to some imaginary audience.

You're trying to have a rational discussion with a California Mental Patient that is bereft of rational capacity.

Ronald is completely detached from reality now.

He variously believes himself to be a "scientist", an "eye care professional", a "journalist" and other delusions.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 01-31-2020).]

MadMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2020 07:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A key swing vote has come out last night against witnesses. Senator Alexander said he would not vote for witnesses. So maybe this Shiff, Sham Impeachment will soon be over.

https://www.foxnews.com/pol...ote-impeachment-vote
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2020 07:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Ambassador Bolton is / was their "Christine Blasey Ford".

True to the pattern they set with the Justice Kavanaugh hearing, this woman is their new "Julie Swetnick"

Leftists. They're predictable.

Anti-Trumpers who spend money to "take out" Trump have combined billions to spend. I wonder if the payouts have been payed, or "in the mail" to those that have accused Trump of false accusations. I wonder if the bank accounts or "book deals" of the Kavanaugh "witnesses" have fattened yet?
Lambo nut

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2020 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I've stopped reading and started skipping over his posts a loooong time ago. He adds nothing.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2020 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lambo nut:

I've stopped reading and started skipping over his posts a loooong time ago. He adds nothing.

The vast majority of his posts get passed over very quickly. The only time I read them is if someone I have respect for is involved and then still rarely respond with anything.
I won't suggest Randye is right but, I won't argue with his position either.

Rams
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2020 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

blackrams

31841 posts
Member since Feb 2003
The vote is in on additional witnesses. 51/49 for no additional witnesses.

So, that's over with and now they'll end with an acquittal (as expected). It take a 2/3rd majority to convict. That was never gonna happen.
Now they should get back to the business of the Corruption Investigation, I'd like to know what selling one's integrity is worth like it appears VP Biden did.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 01-31-2020).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2020 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'd like to know what selling one's integrity is worth like it appears VP Biden did.

Rams

There is a Latin term used in law: "Nemo Dat Quod Non Haben"

Loosely translated: You can't sell something you don't have.
PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2020 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The vote is in on additional witnesses. 51/49 for no additional witnesses.

It's over.

And now ANOTHER of the Left's fevered delusions to unseat a duly and legally elected President goes up in smoke.

Let the bitter Leftist tears of disappointment flow once again.

Apologies for breaking up your post to quote you twice in a row Ron.
MadMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2020 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's over.

And now ANOTHER of the Left's fevered delusions to unseat a duly and legally elected President goes up in smoke.

Let the bitter Leftist tears of disappointment flow once again.

Apologies for breaking up your post to quote you twice in a row Ron.

It won't stop the Democrats and the media from perpetuating the same lies. Even though the Mueller investigation came up with nothing even during this impeachment Shiff and company repeatedly stated that President Trump colluded with the Russian to subvert the 2016 election. And all kinds of other statements of questionable veracity. Including saying that Bolton completely contradicted Trump on the Ukrainian debacle. However, this is an anonymous source, with nobody else seeing this manuscript in the New York Times. The Times has been wrong so many times with their Trump revelations that I don't believe anything they say. But, according to Shiff, Nader and the rest of the Democrats they act like it is a fact, when in fact it is non verified rumor. If that is the standard for evidence for the Democrats I can't wait to use it on them.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2020 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It won't stop the Democrats and the media from perpetuating the same lies. Even though the Mueller investigation came up with nothing even during this impeachment Shiff and company repeatedly stated that President Trump colluded with the Russian to subvert the 2016 election. And all kinds of other statements of questionable veracity. Including saying that Bolton completely contradicted Trump on the Ukrainian debacle. However, this is an anonymous source, with nobody else seeing this manuscript in the New York Times. The Times has been wrong so many times with their Trump revelations that I don't believe anything they say. But, according to Shiff, Nader and the rest of the Democrats they act like it is a fact, when in fact it is non verified rumor. If that is the standard for evidence for the Democrats I can't wait to use it on them.

Comes down to, If I tell you something enough times, you may eventually believe it. Consider the source and evaluate from that point on.

Rams
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2020 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The United States Center for Disease Control (CDC), has issued a warning that long term, untreated, Trump Derangement Syndrome, (TDS), causes untreatable SCHIFFILLIS.

We all know it won't stop them. Nothing has, but the broader point is; just take a look at the long list of nonsense and crap the Leftists have tried since even before President Trump's inauguration that have ALL FAILED.

("The truth always comes out and it is NEVER what the Leftist media originally told you.".......randye)

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 01-31-2020).]

MadMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2020 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Comes down to, If I tell you something enough times, you may eventually believe it. Consider the source and evaluate from that point on.

Rams

That comes down to something I have mentioned here and other places. The left, the Democrats and the Media are engaged in the Big Lie. If you tell the lie enough times some people will believe it, even if it is outrageous or maybe even because it is outrageous. I believe the Germans in the 30's and the 40's were really good at this.
MadMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2020 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MadMark

2935 posts
Member since Feb 2010
One other note worthy thing that happened last night in the Senate. They voted to not take any witnesses. Hooray for them. 51 vs 49. And of course squishy Romney voted with the Democrats. What a waste. And we do know that Romney's son is involved with Hunter Biden in Buresma.

And now predictably, the Democrats are claiming it was all rigged and that President Trump is not really acquitted. Reference back to my previous post today about the Big Lie.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post02-01-2020 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I contend that this is making it much worse. TOur media that is being forced down our throats and causing division.

This upsets me. I cannot speak to others, but this just does not sit right. As expected, but if you want to sow the seeds of a nation, this is not it.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 02-01-2020).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2020 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Both sides have made their speeches, presented their case; and have decided that there will be no witnesses, no additional testimony. It is done.

What I find particularly telling is that they have decided to have two more days of deliberation, two more days of Kabuki theater before voting to acquit. It is no coincidence that the show will be held over until after the Iowa caucuses and the State of the Union address.

Every single thing that has happened during this entire charade has been scripted and scheduled in an effort to influence the American people. There is not one single person in the entire human population (well except maybe rinselberg) who did not know the outcome before it even started.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2020 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19450 posts
Member since Mar 2009
We all knew in 1964 that Gilligan was never going to get off the island; but despite that, we watched faithfully, every week.
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post02-01-2020 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We all knew in 1964 that Gilligan was never going to get off the island; but despite that, we watched faithfully, every week.

Cuz maryann was a hottie.
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2020 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I suspect that the lawyers from each side composed nearly every question that the Senators presented to the Chief Justice.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2020 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

I suspect that the lawyers from each side composed nearly every question that the Senators presented to the Chief Justice.

They didn't but they should have.

It might have precluded "Lie-awatha Warren" from insulting Chief Justice Roberts with her inane "question".

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 02-01-2020).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2020 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Both sides have made their speeches, presented their case; and have decided that there will be no witnesses, no additional testimony. It is done.

What I find particularly telling is that they have decided to have two more days of deliberation, two more days of Kabuki theater before voting to acquit. It is no coincidence that the show will be held over until after the Iowa caucuses and the State of the Union address.

Every single thing that has happened during this entire charade has been scripted and scheduled in an effort to influence the American people. There is not one single person in the entire human population (well except maybe rinselberg) who did not know the outcome before it even started.

I feel like every one of the individuals involved in the House impeachment is in fact a witness that is on record and heard by the Senate during it's impeachment trial. Not only are those witnesses counted as being on record, but I watched Lieutenant Colonel Vidman and Jennifer Williams testify as witnesses at the House trial. Even the House Managers who had face to face discussions with the "witnesses" got to testify and ask questions.
There is absolutely no doubt, that witnesses were present, called on, on record and interviewed in the Senate Trial.
It is my opinion that to say no witnesses were at the trial is in the least inaccurate or a blatant lie.
I have to edit my post to say that I am not accusing you williegoat of lying. I was directing that comment at the media and others who's intent is to purposely miss lead, smear and discredit President Trump.

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 02-01-2020).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2020 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, duh!
No disrespect intended.....

Dems submitted testimony from 17 subjects and 28,000 pages of documents.

No witnesses, yeah......right......
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2020 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

They didn't but they should have.

It might have precluded "Lie-awatha Warren" from insulting Chief Justice Roberts with her inane "question".

I think I like the "note passing" question process. It prevents the grandstanding and time wasting. I believe that Warren would have added more words and vial hate in her tone, demeanor and body language. This would have surly stirred up her base and would no doubt have given her a platform to stump for her campaign. The note passed to a Judge to read could dull down or edit out subliminal messaging and unnecessary emotion.
The "questions only, no Hollywood theatrics" is a good thing that should be used more often.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2020 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2020 03:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My opinion is that Trump is a shallow floter compared to ANY other "competitive political rival" in the swap of politics. In other words, Trump is very clean or spotless compared to the other Presidential candidates. biden is a 50's movies swamp monster and sanders is an 80's Battelle Star Galactica bad guy tyrant "cheesy character".
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2020 07:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

My opinion is that Trump is a shallow floter compared to ANY other "competitive political rival" in the swap of politics. In other words, Trump is very clean or spotless compared to the other Presidential candidates. biden is a 50's movies swamp monster and sanders is an 80's Battelle Star Galactica bad guy tyrant "cheesy character".

I wouldn't argue with you on that. DJT did get some mud on him that some voters will not forget about. What I will say is that Biden (while trying to stay out of the fray) still got notable attention, covered with mud and many folks see what he did. Some folks won't care and still support him. I read that Hunter Biden was paid $83,000/month, he attended two meetings during that "employment" (one being a fishing trip). Dad got the Prosecutor fired that was investigating his employer for corruption. It doesn't take a genius to see what was going on there.

Rams
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2020 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I wouldn't argue with you on that. DJT did get some mud on him that some voters will not forget about. What I will say is that Biden (while trying to stay out of the fray) still got notable attention, covered with mud and many folks see what he did. Some folks won't care and still support him. I read that Hunter Biden was paid $83,000/month, he attended two meetings during that "employment" (one being a fishing trip). Dad got the Prosecutor fired that was investigating his employer for corruption. It doesn't take a genius to see what was going on there.

Rams

Didn't Hunter change employers and now works in China? In another highly payed position that he is unqualified to do?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock