Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Florida man = Chaotic Evil. New York Man = Chaotic Good.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Florida man = Chaotic Evil. New York Man = Chaotic Good. by ls3mach
Started on: 11-11-2019 05:37 PM
Replies: 5 (182 views)
Last post by: DanDamage on 11-17-2019 06:14 PM
ls3mach

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2019 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's a wild ride boys.

https://newsmaven.io/pinacn...Q7-MX9U-VXG26D11tdg/

He isn't Robin Hood. He makes Robin Hood look like a chump.

[This message has been edited by ls3mach (edited 11-11-2019).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Old Lar

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2019 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is happening in NYS, a state that is hemorrhaging to pay for everything as the taxpayers are fleeing the state. Just another reason the leave.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2019 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anywhere they reduce the yellow light to 3 seconds it’s for money. In Knoxville it’s 6 seconds for yellow. In Chicago it’s 3 seconds like NYS. It’s going to take time to roll back these horrible government practices.
bonaduce

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2019 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bonaduceSend a Private Message to bonaduceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's NYS, everything is for money, especially downstate. Just learned this morning that the new wind farm they plan on building in I believe Long Island Sound for powering the "CITY" will be paid for by us "UPSTATERS" through higher energy bills, and we will not even benefit from this supposedly free energy. 2 years 8 month's and counting, than Cuomo can say good riddance to me like so many others and Mr. Trump.

dan
Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2019 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bonaduce:

It's NYS, everything is for money, especially downstate. Just learned this morning that the new wind farm they plan on building in I believe Long Island Sound for powering the "CITY" will be paid for by us "UPSTATERS" through higher energy bills, and we will not even benefit from this supposedly free energy. 2 years 8 month's and counting, than Cuomo can say good riddance to me like so many others and Mr. Trump.

dan

Yeah i grew up in upstate new york (Buffalo).. One of the main reasons taxes are so high in NYS is because the state citizens have to pay taxes to fund NYC..

One of the reasons my family moved out of NYS. We basically got priced out of our home due to the never ending rising property taxes in order to pay for NYC..

Of course now i live in Alabama with the opposite problem. Taxes are very low here compared to most other states.. But our roads, schools, services, ect, are total complete garbage.

[This message has been edited by Jonesy (edited 11-12-2019).]

DanDamage

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2019 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanDamageSend a Private Message to DanDamageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It dungeons n draggening

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock