Started on: 11-01-2019 11:25 PM
Replies: 22 (569 views)
Last post by: ls3mach on 11-10-2019 11:50 AM
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2019 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2019 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
“Sprinting to the Left isn’t exactly a winning strategy, though, as O’Rourke has figured out. And at least he’s able to admit as much. There are several other candidates in the race who should follow O’Rourke’s lead and exit with their dignity intact.”

Some very good advice from the author.

Rams

fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2019 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

“Sprinting to the Left isn’t exactly a winning strategy, though, as O’Rourke has figured out. And at least he’s able to admit as much. There are several other candidates in the race who should follow O’Rourke’s lead and exit with their dignity intact.”

Some very good advice from the author.

Rams

Rush Limbaugh has a long history of observing politics, and has noted that every time the Democrats lose, they go left. This time, they’ve gone so far left, they are losing their core and losing their minds. The democrat candidates have been in a race, tripping over each other, trying to go further left than their rivals. It’s a total s***show, but...good. I hope they keep it up, because this country isn’t as far left as they think.
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2019 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It looks like Kama Sutra Harris is just about done, too.
Their best bet would be Lizzy Warren, but they are not real good at placing bets.
If they run Joe, it will end up just like it did with Hillary; but I am starting to think that is exactly what they are planing to do.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 11-02-2019).]

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2019 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm guessing it'll be Creepy Uncle Joe vs President Trump, and Trump will win a second term.

Since 1980, only one president has NOT been re-elected. That was George Bush. He got slammed for going back on his "read my lips" promise. Plus his campaign was hurt by a popular 3rd-party candidate (Ross Perot). AND the Democrat candidate (Bill Clinton) was pretty popular.

Donald Trump isn't facing those kinds of challenges. So he will probably win re-election.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2019 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

Donald Trump isn't facing those kinds of challenges. So he will probably win re-election.

Boy, I hope you are right.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2019 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A couple of observations....

1.) How can Robert Francis O'Rourke (or any other Democratic candidate) preserve dignity in any way, matter or form after pronouncements during their runs for the Presidency? It's not possible, at least to a person of mediocre intelligence....

The Democratic nominee has not yet been made public....
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2019 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

A couple of observations....

1.) How can Robert Francis O'Rourke (or any other Democratic candidate) preserve dignity in any way, matter or form after pronouncements during their runs for the Presidency? It's not possible, at least to a person of mediocre intelligence....

The Democratic nominee has not yet been made public....

Obviously, the Left and the Right have different definitions of dignity and several other words in the dictionary.
BTW, that was a quote from the article cited, not my personal thought.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 11-02-2019).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2019 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lizzy Warren hides the fact,
that she intends to raise your tax.
When you see what she has done,
you will have nowhere to run.

edit: I tried, but I just couldn't work "tomahawk" in there anywhere.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 11-02-2019).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2019 08:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

When you see what she has done,
you will have nowhere to run.

When you see what it is she hawks,
she won't outrun the tomahawks.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2019 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You've never heard the Lizzy Borden poem, have you?
PFF
System Bot
WBailey1041

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2019 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WBailey1041Send a Private Message to WBailey1041Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

When you see what it is she hawks,
she won't outrun the tomahawks.

When you see her you must balk,
She lied about her tomahawk
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2019 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You guys are a riot!
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2019 06:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:
You've never heard the Lizzy Borden poem, have you?

No, maybe.

I just binged it and yes I have.

Lizzy Warren hides the facts,
that she intends to raise your tax.
When she sees what she has done,
she will raise them more for fun.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2019 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is scary and disgusting a person with his views got as far as he did.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2019 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

It is scary and disgusting a person with his views got as far as he did.

The Democrats are grasping at straws. They need to find people who will succumb to their sinister plans, while pretending to promote a helter skelter, wholly bankrupt platform.
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post11-06-2019 04:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I see A joe, and warren ticket.
Why the people in my state voted that " ingin", back in, is anyone's guess.

Notorio

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2019 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:
I see A joe, and warren ticket ...

Agreed. I predict that before his first year is out he will discreetly resign due to medical reasons, etc. Warren will then be handily re-elected in 2024 ...
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2019 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Notorio:

Agreed. I predict that before his first year is out he will discreetly resign due to medical reasons, etc. Warren will then be handily re-elected in 2024 ...

That is based on the assumption that Biden would even get elected.....

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2019 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Notorio:

I don't think Steven King could write anything more frightening.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2019 08:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:
“Sprinting to the Left isn’t exactly a winning strategy, though, as Beto O’Rourke has figured out. And at least he’s able to admit as much. There are several other candidates in the race who should follow O’Rourke’s lead and exit with their dignity intact.”

I couldn't find the clip. Beto was explaining why he was running for President. He said because ten or twenty years from now, when his kids asked him what he did to try to shape the future, he said he ran for President.

My, what a conversation that will be. He will tell them he tried to ban guns, oil, religion, and steaks.
I can see his kids asking if they are still allowed in Texas, .

A local DJ, during his failed Senate run against Ted Cruz when he became the Dumb darling with foreign US State's money, had a parody song called "Beto the Gringo".

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 11-08-2019).]

PFF
System Bot
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2019 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The democrats running for office are just pandering to the masses, by spending someone else's money. I guess Bloomberg is throwing his $$$$ into the ring. At least the media will take it with his paid advertisements.
ls3mach

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2019 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From what I understood he is of Irish heritage, not Hispanic, and as a youth did not like being called Beto. I think my favorite quick was when he delivered his campaign speech in his native tongue and someone said they'd never heard a Gaelic campaign. I didn't know he was for taking away tax exempt of churches. I love that idea.

https://thehill.com/homenew...n-his-native-spanish

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock