Started on: 11-01-2019 07:58 PM
Replies: 12 (179 views)
Last post by: cliffw on 11-04-2019 06:44 AM
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2019 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageClick Here to Email williegoatSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

All you poor souls are going to wake up and suddenly realize that your clocks have been wrong for the last eight months. It is mass insanity, I wager. Surely a deep state plot.

------------------

IP: Logged

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 292
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2019 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What makes you so sure I am going to wake up Sunday morning ?

I can pretty much guarantee it's going to be Sunday afternoon

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2019 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageClick Here to Email williegoatSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

What makes you so sure I am going to wake up Sunday morning ?

I can pretty much guarantee it's going to be Sunday afternoon

I just figured you guy were on Sharia time or something.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 285
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2019 07:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwClick Here to Email cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Heh, insanity indeed. For the next four months (your calculation) you get to feel as if you are right, .

Let's see. The Sun is just starting to peak over the horizon today. Tomorrow it will at 6:30 AM. Oh, what to do with an extra hour of daylight early in the morning when the temperatures are colder ? What to do at the end of the day when temperatures are more pleasurable ? I guess I can contribute to increasing Global Warming and my electric bill by self illuminating my activities.

It makes no never mind to me. I am used to working a twelve hour day shift half the year and a twelve hour night shift every other week. I laugh at people who complain about jet lag because they fly between different time zones.

Are you flailing in your elderly years williegoat ? I am getting a scent of liberalism. It has a California oder with it.

California School Start Time Bill Becomes Law

It is basically so students can get enough rest for a school day. Surely you were young at one time, weren't 'ya ? If I get to start school / work later, I am going to stay up later.

"Ya know, I would wager your coin on the other side. Your clock is wrong 12 months a year, .

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2019 08:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwClick Here to Email cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

On the plus side of 'daylight savings', in my earlier years, I would get another hour of bar time to get lucky, .

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 302
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2019 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We are weather watchers. Spend a ton of time outside in the elements. I see the sun rise daily. The Wife could not figure out why the sunset changed on the Weather Channel app last night.

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 292
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2019 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey.....

I need to rest up for my proper rest. That 25th hour comes in handy.

Otherwise I'm not properly rested and get miserable, cranky and crude.....

Oh. Wait. Never mind.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2019 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageClick Here to Email williegoatSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You will sleep 'til noon, but before you start, you'll have an extra hour to grab every picnic basket....

blackrams

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 220
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2019 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsClick Here to Email blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Having been reared in an agricultural environment, the animals still had to be fed, let out, brought in, doctored when the sun came up or when it went down.
Chores were what they were, a necessity. Personally, I wish they'd leave the damn clocks alone but, I only get one vote and whining about it hasn't done me much good.

Rams

Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 181
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2019 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Personally, I wish they'd leave the damn clocks alone but, I only get one vote and whining about it hasn't done me much good.

Rams

What he said.

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 436
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2019 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickClick Here to Email PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Looks like the entire west coast of North America is planning to stop changing the clocks.

B.C. to introduce law that will end switching between daylight saving and standard time

Before making the change, B.C. wants to ensure it stays on the same time as its trading partners in the western U.S. states of Washington, Oregon and California

LitebulbwithaFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2019 04:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroClick Here to Email LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It is the time of the year that I only get 30 minutes of sun. Dark when I go to work, dark when I get home

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2019 06:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwClick Here to Email cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am evil I tell 'ya.

My wife was telling me she got an extra hour of sleep yesterday. I told her she would lose it today.
Her body will go to sleep at the same time and her alarm clock will wake her up a hour early, .

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock