Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  The American system of justice.... (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The American system of justice.... by williegoat
Started on: 10-31-2019 06:04 PM
Replies: 50 (806 views)
Last post by: randye on 11-08-2019 01:34 AM
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2019 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As the swamp is drained, we see more and more slimy bottom dwellers flailing about helplessly in the bright light of a new day.
IP: Logged
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post11-02-2019 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Have you read the Ukraine phone call transcript? Of course, "Perspective" is ultimately important but, his own words seem (to me) to support No Quid Pro Quo.
I encourage you to read the transcript with an open mind.
Also, please remember, I'm not a Trump fan.

Rams

I have indeed read the transcript.
It's sketchy, at best.
But I think we both have a pretty good idea what he was doing.

I'm not just cherry picking to strengthen any pre-conceived notion.
I'm looking at the whole man and his words & actions from day 1 on Earth.
Not as a politician, but as a businessman, and more importantly (to me), as a man.

I still can't believe that there are those that can't see the very things about him he himself has admitted to.
He is a liar, a cheat, and a thief.
He knows all the best people*, knows all the best words, is really really really smart, and knows more about everything than anyone in the World.
Yet the biggest losers on the planet (according to him) have him on the ropes.

I believe History will be merciless on him.
He will have to lay claim to history no one wants.

I just hope those that supported & defended his words & actions will be able to in the future find the character to say, "I condoned the worst of us".
How will the Religious tell their daughters that the way he speaks & treats Women is the way men should treat women, including their very own daughters?
Or to their sons that it's only wrong if you get caught.
"Anyone can grow up to one day be President" will no longer be a promise, it will be a threat.

That being said, I don't have anything invested in loving, OR hating the man, or the job he is doing.
He's a charlatan and an abuser of everything he touches.
It really is just that simple.

And although that may be incredibly disgusting, it's definitely not criminal.

*Have you seen the list of what he considers "The Best People" and where they are today? How could anyone trust a man that could be that far off on reading people.
Unless his idea of "The Best People" doesn't include things like truth, honesty, & character.
Hell, he thinks Kim Jong Un & Putin are "good & honorable" men.
Who could get behind a man with that kind of complete lack of judgment about people?
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2019 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

I have indeed read the transcript.
It's sketchy, at best.
But I think we both have a pretty good idea what he was doing.

I'm not just cherry picking to strengthen any pre-conceived notion.
I'm looking at the whole man and his words & actions from day 1 on Earth.
Not as a politician, but as a businessman, and more importantly (to me), as a man.

I still can't believe that there are those that can't see the very things about him he himself has admitted to.
He is a liar, a cheat, and a thief.
He knows all the best people*, knows all the best words, is really really really smart, and knows more about everything than anyone in the World.
Yet the biggest losers on the planet (according to him) have him on the ropes.

I believe History will be merciless on him.
He will have to lay claim to history no one wants.

I just hope those that supported & defended his words & actions will be able to in the future find the character to say, "I condoned the worst of us".
How will the Religious tell their daughters that the way he speaks & treats Women is the way men should treat women, including their very own daughters?
Or to their sons that it's only wrong if you get caught.
"Anyone can grow up to one day be President" will no longer be a promise, it will be a threat.

That being said, I don't have anything invested in loving, OR hating the man, or the job he is doing.
He's a charlatan and an abuser of everything he touches.
It really is just that simple.

And although that may be incredibly disgusting, it's definitely not criminal.

*Have you seen the list of what he considers "The Best People" and where they are today? How could anyone trust a man that could be that far off on reading people.
Unless his idea of "The Best People" doesn't include things like truth, honesty, & character.
Hell, he thinks Kim Jong Un & Putin are "good & honorable" men.
Who could get behind a man with that kind of complete lack of judgment about people?

Well, so much for the open mind.
As I have stated many times previously, Candidate Trump was not my first choice as the Republican nominee. Being a registered Democrat, I had no choice in that. But, I did my very best to convince others that the Democrat nominee was the biggest, liar, cheat and traitor this nation has seen in a long, long time. Don't like what you got, blame the Democratic/Clinton machine.

Whether I personally like President Trump or not is not an issue for me, his "Presidential" actions since taking office align with my own personal position. Therefore, what he is like as a man is of little consequence to me. President Jimmy Carter was one of the most decent and honest men I know of and yet, he was one of the worst Presidents in our history. His policies almost ruined this country. But, that is my opinion...……

Edited: One other President comes to mind, President Clinton and the Monica crap. I personally don't give a damn if he was porking Monica (That was or should have been between HRC, Bill and Monica. Most likely, they would have ended up in a threesome.) but, he deserved impeachment and to be removed from office for lying under oath.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 11-02-2019).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2019 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Insta-Scroll" takes you back to the previous moment in this conversation where this presentation belongs.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...HTML/124234.html#p37

It's like a Demultiplexer or Data Distribution device ("Comm" theory) that isolates the various conversations that are so often in progress, simultaneously, within a single forum thread.

Originally posted by cliffw:

Two things stand out in your retrospection. If Trump still had the House, why was Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer there ?

Is that the meeting where Pelosi and Schumer wanted the cameras turned off ?

The Dumbs wanted x million Dreamers to be allowed. Your President doubled the number in exchange for wall funding. The Dumbs abandoned their Dreamers in opposition to not being able to crate more undocumented voters.

The Dumbs always are in need with people who are beholden to them.

I was thinking of events from 2018 that transpired before the midterm elections of November, 2018. Events that transpired during the 115th Congress, when the Republican Party held 241 seats in the U.S. House of Representatives, and the Democrats, 194.

A columnist writing under the name of "Jim Newell" (I have no reason to believe that is not his real name) opined about it online, in Slate(.com), on March 28, 2018, about 7 months before the 2018 midterm elections that "flipped" the House.

Why Didn’t Trump Just Take the Border Wall Deal?
The president wants to satisfy his base, but he wouldn’t take "Yes" for an answer.
https://slate.com/news-and-...rder-wall-offer.html

At the end of 2018, after the midterm elections, a "Steve Benen" went online at MSNBC(.com), with a brief Op-Ed.

The immigration deal Trump should’ve taken, but didn’t
http://www.msnbc.com/rachel...shouldve-taken-didnt

Arguments "pro" and "con" may (and likely will) continue with no end in sight, but "let me be clear." I was looking back at a time when the House Republicans had 47 more seats than the Democrats, and comprised a 55% voting majority in that august institution.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 11-02-2019).]

Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2019 04:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am glad the Dem leadership finally had a vote. Now we know who supports this attempted coup. The opposition is already going after the districts with vulnerable candidates.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2019 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:
Just a note to those interested: Any "thinking" person you are attempting to converse rationally with will never take your thoughts seriously as long as you continue to use 3rd grade derogatory nicknames to describe those you disagree with.

It telegraphs intent.

I appreciate your concern with the offering me your beauty tips but no thanks. I never judge a man with speech impediments. Every idea may have merit and we may not listen at our own peril.

Perhaps you are not paying attention to my thoughts because of my use of poetic license in use of speech but many do, on both sides of a thought of mine. Real thinking people.

I see no benefit in being PC by hiding my feelings.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post11-07-2019 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Eric Ciaramella

Six days ahead of the curve.
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2019 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Eric Ciaramella

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Six days ahead of the curve.

ERIC CIARAMELLA + ALEXANDRA CHALUPA

See if you can get the next "dot" to connect.....
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post11-07-2019 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I do hope that it involves our dear Hillary Rodham Clinton. Michael Avenatti would be just a great greasy disappointing stain in my underwear.

I know little. Only what sticks.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2019 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From earlier this year (May) ... Alexandra (naked chicken) Chalupa

The boomerang from the Democratic Party’s failed attempt to connect Donald Trump to Russia’s 2016 election meddling is picking up speed, and its flight path crosses right through Moscow’s pesky neighbor, Ukraine. That is where there is growing evidence a foreign power was asked, and in some cases tried, to help Hillary Clinton.

In its most detailed account yet, the Ukrainian Embassy in Washington says a Democratic National Committee (DNC) insider during the 2016 election solicited dirt on Donald Trump’s campaign chairman and even tried to enlist the country's president to help.

In written answers to questions, Ambassador Valeriy Chaly's office says DNC contractor Alexandra Chalupa sought information from the Ukrainian government on Paul Manafort’s dealings inside the country in hopes of forcing the issue before Congress.

Chalupa later tried to arrange for Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko to comment on Manafort’s Russian ties on a U.S. visit during the 2016 campaign, the ambassador said.

Chaly says that, at the time of the contacts in 2016, the embassy knew Chalupa primarily as a Ukrainian American activist and learned only later of her ties to the DNC. He says the embassy considered her requests an inappropriate solicitation of interference in the U.S. election.

swamp bottom dweller exposed....

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 11-07-2019).]

randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2019 01:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

swamp bottom dweller exposed....

ERIC CIARAMELLA + ALEXANDRA CHALUPA + MARIE YOVANOVITCH

PFF
System Bot
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page