Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Rudy Giuliani, Rudy Giuliani, Rudy Giuliani ...

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Rudy Giuliani, Rudy Giuliani, Rudy Giuliani ... by rinselberg
Started on: 10-24-2019 05:03 PM
Replies: 14 (343 views)
Last post by: Tony Kania on 10-26-2019 01:47 AM
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2019 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let me say it once again.

"Bribery, Conspiracy, Contempt: Two Former U.S. Attorneys Draft a Hypothetical Indictment of Rudy Giuliani"
https://slate.com/news-and-...t-vance-mcquade.html

The two former U.S. attorneys are Barbara McQuade and Joyce White Vance, and they are credited as the authors of this new report in Slate magazine online.

I think Rudy has been having a bad influence on our President.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 10-24-2019).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2019 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Former U.S. Attorneys Draft a Hypothetical Indictment

Slate magazine

The mentally ill mind of Ronald thrives on fantasy....

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 10-24-2019).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2019 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Everything is hypothetical with these clowns.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2019 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have my "eye" on the Secretary of State (and former Congressman) Mike Pompeo.

How was it that SecState Pompeo had "Bill" Taylor come out of retirement and become the U.S. Chargé d'Affaires for Ukraine in June, effectively replacing the previous U.S Ambassador to the Ukraine, Marie Yovanovitch, who was removed by President Trump?

Isn't it ironic that Bill Taylor has (reportedly) provided testimony (behind closed doors) that is damaging to the President, before the "Impeachment Inquiry" committee of the House of Representatives... or [Adam] "Schiff in a SCIF"..?

It seems that SecState Pompeo was well aware of the Rudy Giuliani-orchestrated pressure campaign to oust Ambassador Yovanovitch and to use the anti-tank missiles and other military assistance that Congress had voted for the Ukraine as a way to bribe (or bully) the new president of the Ukraine to go public with announcements that the Ukraine was going forward with investigations relating to the 2016 U.S. Presidential election, and relating to Joe Biden and his son, Hunter Biden.

Did SecState Pompeo not see this coming? Did he set up Bill Taylor as the U.S. Chargé d'Affaires for Ukraine before "gaming" this all out, and was then taken by surprise by the chain of subsequent developments, sparked by the Whistleblower's report? Or...

Was this SecState Pompeo's idea of greasing the skids for the removal of President Trump and the ascent of Vice President Mike Pence to the Presidency?

SecState Pompeo seems always to have a look about his face, of a sly and deceptive grin. He seems drawn from Central Casting for the role of a Conspirator. A "Brutus", waiting with a knife under his cloak, for President Trump to draw close.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 10-25-2019).]

cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2019 07:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have my "eye" on the Secretary of State (and former Congressman) Mike Pompeo.

How was it that SecState Pompeo had "Bill" Taylor come out of retirement and become the U.S. Chargé d'Affaires for Ukraine in June, effectively replacing the previous U.S Ambassador to the Ukraine, Marie Yovanovitch, who was removed by President Trump?

Isn't it ironic that Bill Taylor has (reportedly) provided testimony (behind closed doors) that is damaging to the President, before the "Impeachment Inquiry" committee of the House of Representatives... or [Adam] "Schiff in a SCIF"..?

You should have your eye on U.S. Attorney John Durham's ongoing probe into potential FBI and Justice Department misconduct that has transitioned into a full-fledged criminal investigation.

It seems that SecState Pompeo was well aware of the Rudy Giuliani-orchestrated pressure campaign to oust Ambassador Yovanovitch.

Perhaps you are unaware that George Washington, Andrew Jackson, and two handfull of other Presidents had personal liaison to work outside the State Department.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2019 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
More hypothetical musings.

There must be something in the water in California beside shadeballs.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2019 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

That thar's funny, I don't care who U R...…….

Rams
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2019 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

'Ya think " (I forgot to put this in my initial post.)

Bribery, Conspiracy, Contempt: Two Former U.S. Attorneys Draft a Hypothetical Indictment of Rudy Giuliani

[Editor’s note: What follows is a sort of thought experiment.]

The very first sentence.

Slate magazine ?

From the same Slate magazine :
What Is Good Elevator Etiquette for My New Dog?

That is some serious reading there folks.

Gee, 'ya think ?

PG&E launches another round of power outages to prevent wildfires in California

They cut power to thousands and thousands of citizens to prevent wildfires, yet they happen anyway,
If you drink two glasses of water, you get this :
Opinion: Microgrids could prevent need for planned power outages

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2019 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good(?) things come in three's... or is the proverb that I'm thinking of about "bad" things..? Either way.

John Bolton's lawyers in discussions with House Impeachment Inquiry, raises possibility of President's former National Security Advisor giving testimony.

Dan Mangan for CNBC; October 25, 2019.
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/1...eachment-panels.html

Federal judge orders Justice Department to provide Mueller grand jury material to the House Judiciary Committee.

Dareh Gregorian and Tom Winter for NBC News; October 25, 2019.
https://www.nbcnews.com/pol...-grand-jury-n1072226

Rudy Giuliani butt-dialed NBC reporter, was overheard discussing need for cash and "trashing" of Joe and Hunter Biden.
“The problem is we need some money,” Giuliani says to an unidentified man during an accidental call to NBC News writer.

Rich Shapiro for NBC News; October 25, 2019.
https://www.nbcnews.com/pol...g-need-cash-n1071901

Includes video.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 10-25-2019).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2019 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am fairly confident that the credits are about to start scrolling across the screen. We are about to see who is responsible for this mess.

Also, think about why you are using the picture of the little girl. Would she, or her family approve?
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post10-25-2019 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Also, think about why you are using the picture of the little girl. Would she, or her family approve?

A liberal using a picture of a handicapped child to attempt to rile Randye? Not like anyone here has ever used a picture of ashes and semen to do very much the same towards conservatives?

Oops! Stupid history and all. Sorry. Not into the lock step that you brown shirts follow.

Please step up to me and call me a nazi. Oh, please go beyond the walls of this very forum you lazy turds.
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2019 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

Zoe's Vampire in a Coffin costume for Halloween
from "Crazy Costumes" on pinterest(.com)

The person in the photograph certainly looks like a child, but I have no information about whether the wheelchair is a functioning appliance that is normally used to enhance this person's mobility, or is only an accessory that is being used to create this "coffin-centric" style of costume.
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2019 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

A liberal using a picture of a handicapped child to attempt to rile Randye?

Rile me?

I'm actually laughing at mentally ill Ronald and his little image.

You and a few others here know why but please don't spoil the fun.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 10-25-2019).]

Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post10-25-2019 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A liberal using a picture of a handicapped child to attempt to rile Randye? Not like anyone here has ever used a picture of ashes and semen to do very much the same towards conservatives?

Like pictures ain't you and Randye's whole game.

What's really amazing is watching some of you turn your conscience on and off when it suits you.
Consistency is definitely not some people's strength.
Shameless hypocrisy is pretty much a few of ya'all's bread & butter.

Please step up to me and call me a nazi. Oh, please go beyond the walls of this very forum you lazy turds.

Dude, you are a joke here because you are a joke in real life.
You've proven yourself a pathetic little coward innumerable time here.

You've spewed sh!t out of your mouth on other people in a continuing attempt not to engage or enlighten them, but to inflict purposeless pain & misery on them for your own impotent-driven sick pleasure, which you later brag about as being "fun", with the pride of someone on some great intellectual pursuit.

All the while endlessly reminding everyone about all the charitable things you do for those in need and how kind you are to complete strangers.

Yeah, we definitely see how you treat people that aren't standing in front of you.
You're a pathetic little coward.

I can't imagine there isn't a single man (or most women I've known) on the planet that can't best you at anything and everything.
You ain't sh!t.
Loser.

P.S. It's a lot different then it is when you're practicing it in your Monster Energy Drink mirror wearing your Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles undies.

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post10-26-2019 01:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

Dude, you are a joke here because you are a joke in real life.
You've proven yourself a pathetic little coward innumerable time here.

You've spewed sh!t out of your mouth on other people in a continuing attempt not to engage or enlighten them, but to inflict purposeless pain & misery on them for your own impotent-driven sick pleasure, which you later brag about as being "fun", with the pride of someone on some great intellectual pursuit.

All the while endlessly reminding everyone about all the charitable things you do for those in need and how kind you are to complete strangers.

Yeah, we definitely see how you treat people that aren't standing in front of you.
You're a pathetic little coward.

I can't imagine there isn't a single man (or most women I've known) on the planet that can't best you at anything and everything.
You ain't sh!t.
Loser.

P.S. It's a lot different then it is when you're practicing it in your Monster Energy Drink mirror wearing your Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles undies.

Free tacos?

Click to show

You Donald. You posted the pic of genocide and disgust. Congrats tough guy. Free tacos?

Edit: I hear that there will be pumpkin pie!

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 10-26-2019).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock