Started on: 10-23-2019 09:21 AM
Replies: 3 (171 views)
Last post by: theogre on 10-24-2019 02:55 AM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post10-23-2019 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anybody know how to 100% delete Facebook data and accounts from both an Android phone and a w10 laptop ? Chrome browser.

I've set up so many for people over the past few years that I am at a point I need to clean up, and start from scratch. I'm starting to have all kinds of access problems just because I don't remember what was set up on what accounts or phone numbers to be updated once turned over to the clients. It's a mess of "Damned if I know"
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2019 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Call Hillary. She knows some guys.
htexans1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2019 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Android: uninstall the app completly. (Settings, app facebook, uninstall)

W10: you're going to have to empty the settings in your browser.
theogre

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 567
Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2019 02:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by htexans1:
W10: you're going to have to empty the settings in your browser.
not quite right... Win any version will need to dump all browser cache and cookies and FB plugins if used too.
Even then FB and others will tracked you heavily w/o added plugins etc in FF and Chrome like EFF's Privacy Badger and related.

Removed Saved PW Forms etc need to edit PW/Forms "files" in a Browser.

Or

Turn On "Profile Selector" in a browser, then close, then open creating a new profile.
New profile dumps everything.
Leave it on and Save old profile for them to remove later. Is very likely they have some data they need so don't delete it yourself.

FF has such but forgot just how to turn on.
Think Chrome has it too.

I would do the second. That leave all crap intact so user can't blame you for deleting something for work etc.
All they have to do is close and open w/ old profile.

------------------
Dr. Ian Malcolm: Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.
(Jurassic Park)

The Ogre's Fiero Cave

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock